All Comments on 'Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 02'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh God!!! You are the best....best writer for this stuff!!! More please!!! PLEASE!!!!!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Damn women,,lol

They should've locked the door..lol

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsabout 4 years ago
Fuck

That was so hot. Sometimes people just go the route of a single blowjob, but you had multiple blowjobs, coming just from giving head, and then full-on fucking with multiple hands-free orgasms.You even snuck some exhibitionism in there at two different points making for a nice surprise at the end.

You also managed to interject some sweetness into the fucking that made it even hotter in my opinion. And I say that as someone who usually doesn't get turned on by romance stories. I loved the massage and the narrator getting turned on by Clark kissing his neck. The narrator's shift from jealousy to reluctance to getting sucked in to it all really sold it for me.

I'm amazed that you managed to fit so much into just two literotica pages without it feeling rushed. The pacing was great. I got off while reading this btw. It was so hot. I know I keep saying that, but damn, it really was an experience.

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 4 years ago
smoking hot

This is a hot story kind of corny at the start but the end is worth the wait. Hope to here more in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Well done:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT

Awesome story. Love it when a hot stud gets taken down. To bad he wasn't more cocky and deserving to get taken down. How about getting into maybe some more small penis humiliation? Be hot if he made the roomie into his slutty pussy bitch complete with pink lace thong panties and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!!!

This is so hot, would love more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot sex!

Good story, hot sex. Don't really care for dom and 5 inches is definitely not tiny. Ten plus is gargantuan. Still a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot but slow it down

The premise is awesome and hits home but is a little too rushed for me. Part 1 set the stage perfectly and 2 should have been the descent into submission, the agony and the ecstasy of wanting yet denying, the self loathing, the craving, the hunger of desire, until the longing for the superior cock is finally sated and the cocksucker welcomes the shaft into his throat.....sorry as I said it hits home.

str8joLAstr8joLAabout 4 years ago
Wow

It’s like you went into my head and typed up one of my biggest fantasy. Holy shit that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Public sex is so hot

I would love to lose my anal virginity to a group of studs while hot women watched me submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Really enjoyed where both parts went. I'd love to see the story continue with Clark and the girls humiliating him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! That story was AMAZING!!! One of the hottest I`ve read on here, or anywhere!!! I`ve ALWAYS had a fantasy about something like that happening to me! This was like you read my mind!! That huge cock, hands free cumming, and being fucked for hours!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, HOT!

Loved it. I'm totally submissive and although it could affect my current life, I would love to be exposed and dominated by many men to fulfill my inner desires (being an open and out faggot.) In private I'll do anything to please dominant men; I truly wish someone would take pictures / videos and expose me so I could live as a faggot,

At the beginning, you were sniffing his underwear. When I was in gym class at high school, I managed to get to the locker room to kiss, lick and suck underwear as often as possible. Wish I would have got caught then and came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m totally hooked to your stories! Keep it up!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Yes yes yes -- I love the detailed description of Clark fucking you. I love big thick cocks fucking my sissy faggot pussy ass.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Scratchthatitch10Scratchthatitch10almost 2 years ago

I love the thought of being used like this! Great story!

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Being small myself "4" inches I’ve always pleasured the more majestic cock. Some of the best times pleasuring a cock is when there is an audience M or F.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

too much ut very happy the 2 girls were watching at the end

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

F*ck, this was hot! Love humiliation/domination stories. Especially like the power dynamic of a slimmer guy exerting power over a muscle guy! It’s awesome instructing a well built guy on how and when they can enjoy themselves. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect especially with an Asian man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous