Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, two more guys walked into the showers and caught us standing there. It must have been quite the sight: Clark, with a colossal softie, and me, with my modest penis fully erect and straining at attention.

Both guys stared at us when they entered, shocked by what they saw. I recognized Jonathan from ultimate frisbee. He was a pretty thin Chinese guy, just a bit shorter than me, who always struck me as kinda nerdy. His roommate, Andrew, was a blond, all-American jock like myself, and a teammate of mine on the soccer team. He was even my rival as one of the best freshman players. I couldn't believe the odds that two of my teammates, from two different teams, would happen upon me in the shower at the same time that my erect little manhood was being overshadowed by sexy roommate.

"Holy shit!" Andrew exclaimed. "What's going on, man?"

I tried for a second to conceal my erection, but it was far too late.

"Dude, you two should NOT be showering together!" Jonathan said. "My Chinese cock isn't the biggest, but it's certainly bigger than yours!"

At that moment, Jonathan removed his towel to show us that he was in fact way bigger than me. His sofitie hung down about five inches, the same size as my best effort. On his slender Asian frame, it looked even bigger and more impressive.

Not to be outdone, Jonathan's roommate, Andrew, also removed his towel. "Check this out," he said. Sure enough, the blond soccer jock's dick was about an inch bigger than his roommate's and thicker too. Andrew's soft six incher was larger than my entire erection.

"Have you guys not noticed my roomie's tiny penis before?" Clark asked incredulously. "Don't you play soccer and frisbee together?"

"I noticed he was on the smaller side, but I never exactly stared at it, if you now what I mean," Andrew said.

"Yeah, I don't make it a habit to look at other guys in the locker room," Jonathan added.

"Well why don't you compare now?" Clark asked, beckoning them to come closer. We didn't really need to compare because it was already obvious across the room how much bigger they were than me. But now I was surrounded by three guys with way bigger cocks; the only difference being that I was fully erect and they were still completely soft.

Clark gently pushed me to my knees and I was now face-to-face with three surprisingly large manhoods. Jonathan, the geeky slim guy on my frisbee team; Andrew, my biggest rival on the soccer team; and Clark, my cocky horse-hung roommate. My little penis was now dripping with pre-cum.

"Holy shit," Jonathan said. "Is he getting turned on by this?"

"He always acts like such a tough guy during soccer practice," Andrew added. "Never thought I'd see him on his knees like a horny little bitch."

Andrew was already starting to stroke his long, thick manhood, and it was certainly growing. Jonathan's too was getting bigger, and even Clark's was coming back to life.

"Suck it," Jonathan said as he aimed his cock at my throat. I couldn't believe this soft-spoken Asian kid from my frisbee team was now forcing me to suck his dick. But sure enough, his cock had grown to an impressive seven inches and was now begging to be sucked. Without hesitation, I dove right in, taking all of Jonathan's cock on my first try. Clark had trained me well, and even though seven inches was way bigger than I had, it was still easy for me to swallow.

I knew that Jonathan had trouble getting girls' attention at our small liberal arts college. As a relatively thin and short Asian guy, I assume he hadn't gotten a lot of action lately. But now he and his big cock were exacting revenge on my tender throat.

After a few minutes, Jonathan pulled out and gave his roommate a turn. I had been so focused on Jonathan's cock that I didn't notice the throbbing eight inches to the left of my. Damn, I thought. My rival on the soccer team was so much bigger than me in every way—and thick too. Andrew started slowly fucking my throat with his cock, making eye contact the entire time.

"Damn, bitch," he said. "Seeing you out there on the soccer field, I had no idea you were such a slut. Even the girls I fuck can't take most of my meat."

Here was my cocky rival totally dominating me off the soccer field. Even though I was a better player than him and had more muscles than him, none of that mattered right now. All that mattered was that his massive eight-inch dick was currently fucking my throat as he grabbed my sandy blond hair and used me like a slut.

"Glad you like my little roomie bitch," Clark said. "Let me have a turn."

I looked back to my roomie's now-throbbing cock and couldn't help but marvel at how much bigger he was than Andrew and Jonathon. They were both way bigger than me, but Clark's was simply absurd. I had managed to take Andrew's cock all the way down, but Clark's was much more difficult. I didn't even notice that my little boy cock had erupted at my feet until Jonathon pointed it out.

"Holy shit," he said. "I think he came just from sucking our cocks." I didn't look down but knew that he was right. At that moment, my only concern was taking Clark's cock. By the time I deep-throated it all the way, Jonathan pulled me off and presented me with his steely seven inches. I took it down just in time for him to explode in my mouth. My hypothesis that Jonathan hadn't cum lately proved correct, as he shot eleven or twelve times down my throat. For some reason, I swallowed all of it—not letting a single drop spill on the shower floor.

Andrew was so turned on that he pushed his way next in line. "Swallow my cum, bitch," he said, as he pushed his eight incher down my throat. Andrew's ramrod grew even thicker as it started pulsing in my throat. For the second time in sixty seconds, I found myself swallowing another huge load of cum.

"Good job," Clark said, looking down on me. I immediately reached for his throbbing ten incher, but for some reason he pushed me away. "You already gave me a blow job," he said, "and now you're my bitch for the night. I want to fuck your pretty ass into submission."

I was shocked as Clark helped me off the shower floor—both our cocks fully erect—and walked me past Jonathan and Andrew. Both studs just laughed as Clark slapped and massaged my butt.

"Let me know if we can have sloppy seconds!" Jonathan screamed.

"Don't loosen him up too much!" Andrew added. "I'd sure love to fuck him in front of the soccer team."

My little cock jolted at the thought. In a little under two hours, I had gone from being a straight jock stud to sucking off two of my teammates and my horse-hung roommate, and now I followed Clark back to our dorm-room, leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

_________________________________________________________________

Clark threw me a bottle of lube when we got back to the room. "Prepare yourself," he said. I had no idea what I was doing but took his advice and started putting some lube on just in case.

His throbbing penis still erect, Clark looked with boredom at his phone, sending off a couple texts. Then he turned back to me and told me to get on my bed face-down.

"I want to fuck you on your bed," he said, "so you won't forget and will dream about it every night."

Where did Clark come up with this shit? I wondered. How did he seem so experienced?

"I knew some jock studs like you in high school," Clark said, "and they used to bully me for being so weak and skinny. But when those jocks saw my cock in the locker room, they begged to suck on it just like you."

"I even fucked the quarterback of my high school football team after he called me a scrawny little bitch," he continued. "By the time I was done with him, he was begging me senseless for my meat and jerking his little boy cock."

I sat speechless as Clark said this and tried to relax as much as possible. As I gently massaged lube into my ass crack, it dawned on me that I had never really played with my ass before. But it sure was round and toned from all my soccer and frisbee.

As I lied on my bed preparing myself, Clark turned on some jazz on his computer. He then surprised me by giving me a massage. My pothead roommate seducing me was the last thing I expected, but his hands felt firm and heavenly on my back and leg muscles.

After several minutes, Clark reached down and massaged by glutes, the jazz music still playing in the background. Grabbing the lube, Clark then slipped his finger inside of me.

My entire body shivered as I felt his finger penetrate my hole. Nothing had ever been down there, so he had a lot of loosening up to do. But with the lube smoothing things out and the jazz music setting the mood, I felt completely relaxed. Clark even surprised me by starting to lick my ear lobes. My ears have always been extremely sensitive, and it was as if Clark had hit my G-spot. As soon as his lips touched my ears, I started moaning and he slipped a second finger inside me.

Oh fuck, I thought. Clark really knows what he's doing. Unlike the blowjob, which was mainly for Clark's benefit, it was clear that the fucking was intended to please me too. As Clark moved down to kiss my neck, a third finger slipped into me, gently caressing and expanding my opening.

"You're so tight," he said, "have you ever been fucked before?"

"Never," I said, as I started panting from his hypnotic finger movement.

"Do you want to get fucked?" he asked, thrusting his fingers deeper.

"YES!" I moaned, louder than expected.

"Will you be a total bitch for me, just like my quarterback in high school?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaimed. I started lifting my ass to meet Clark's thrusts as his fingers went deeper and faster inside of me. He was now biting my neck, which made me feel both safe and slutty.

"Fuck me, Clark!" I moaned, surprising myself once again. "I need your cock inside me!"

"You're not ready yet, baby," he purred. "I need to loosen you up just a little bit more."

Already humping myself against his fingers, I couldn't wait for Clark to be inside of me. Somehow the music, the love bites, and the fingers in my hole were turning me into a bottom, and now I felt Clark's massive meat against my leg. It felt so long and thick and incredibly imposing.

When Clark removed his fingers, I immediately felt empty, but he soon positioned the enormous head of his ramrod at my hole.

"Do you want my big cock inside you?" he asked.

"YESSSSS," I begged.

"Are you sure you can take it?"

"Yesss, please let me try!"

Clark laughed as he started slowly inserting his cock. The first three inches slid into me thanks to the expert finger fucking he had given me, but then it started to hurt. Clark sensed this and started licking my ears again, which made me more relaxed. It also made me moan like a little bitch as Clark's cock pushed inside me and my little boy cock shot a load of semen. Just like that, I had cum from the first four inches of Clark's cock.

"Wow, you're such a quick trigger!" Clark told me. "There's a lot more where that came from."

I had no idea what he was talking about but at this point I just wanted to stop having sex. Clark's manhood now felt too large, too thick, too enormous to go any further. And now that I had orgasmed, I had zero interest in being fucked.

"Please take it out," I begged. "I just need a minute to regroup."

But Clark kept his large manhood inside me—probably 5 or 6 thick inches filling me up—and gently held it there. He also kept licking my ears and neck, sending a flurry of sensations throughout my body. After several minutes, Clark's kisses to my ears and neck brought me back to life and he gently eased his manhood deeper inside me. Now 7 or 8 enormous inches now filled me to the brim.

_________________________________________________________________

What Clark did next completely caught me off guard. Putting his bare feet against mine, he started massaging my feet with his. As his toes started tickling my feet, I immediately opened my legs wider and felt a rush of pleasure. Clark's cock pushed several inches deeper, spread-eagling me on my bed as my penis throbbed in a pile of my own cum.

My body was now completely relaxed and utterly helpless, and Clark had all the leverage he needed to put the last inch and a half inside me. Despite being an anal virgin and having just orgasmed, I now found myself impaled on Clark's full 10.2-incher.

"Congrats, bitch," Clark whispered in my ear. "I'm proud of you for taking all of it."

I just moaned in response. For the next few minutes, Clark held me as he slowly massaged his massive man-meat around my hole. He was gentle at first, letting me adjust, and he continued kissing my neck and ears. I was so relaxed and incredibly turned on as my skinny, dorky roommate gradually started picking up the pace.

I found myself moaning his name as Clark fucked me harder, begging him to pound me. I also grunted as Clark pulled me up to my hands and knees and started fucking me doggy style. He then started slapping my ass as he thrust his massive meat in and out. Clark was no longer the seductive, sensual lover but now a cocky stud turning me into his little bitch. I was in a daze and could barely keep up.

My roommate then flipped me over and started fucking me face-to-face. As his 10-incher repeatedly struck my prostrate, my own penis less than half the size of his splashed pre-cum all over our naked bodies.

Clark looked down at me and smiled with a wicked grin that I now found absurdly attractive. "Come for me," he whispered in my ear. "As you shout my name."

"Oh Clark!" I shouted with my prostate pulsing. "Clark, Clark, Clark, fuck, FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK"

Stream after stream shot out of my tiny five incher. Clark just laughed as he stared into my eyes with his face just inches away from mine. He knew that he had dominated me in every way. Despite having cum three times already in the past hour, I had just cum hands-free while screaming Clark's name with his thick man-meat impaled deep inside me. He had given me the single best orgasm of my life.

Even though I was spent, Clark kept fucking me with abandon. He then lifted me up and carried me over to his bed. I was honestly shocked that he could do this. I had always considered myself so much stronger than him, but he effortlessly carried my weight and cock-walked me over to his bed. As he spun me around and started fucking me against the dorm room wall, his rock-hard anaconda never left my throbbing hole.

Clark grunted as he fucked me on his own bed, his cock somehow growing even thicker and bigger. If the fucking started by being pleasurable to me, this was now entirely about him. I was simply a hole for him to plow, a pussy for him to prove his manliness.

Clark fucked me long and hard for at least 20 more minutes, this time for his pleasure alone. I was honestly awed by his stamina. He had been fucking me for over an hour, making my little cock erupt twice hands-free. But Clark still hadn't cum since the blowjob I had given him two hours before. He exuded total confidence and control and didn't even seem close to shooting his load.

At some point, Clark got tired of fucking me against the wall and carried me to the carpet on the floor. Lifting me up, he slid his body under me so that I was now on top of him. I did what came naturally and started riding him like a cowgirl.

"Good work, bitch," he said. "You're making me really horny, but if you want my seed you'll have to earn it."

And for the next few minutes, I did just that. All of the workouts I had done for frisbee and soccer paled in comparison to this one. My entire body was covered in sweat as I used my muscles to go up and down on Clark's cock. His ten incher was no joke, and it took effort to ride that pole up and down. But every time it rubbed my prostate, I was rewarded by nearly shooting my load.

My constant ass-clenching and riding of Clark's cock finally got him close too. "Cum for me, bitch!" he yelled. "I want to feel your ass get even tighter."

So as I rode Clark's massive flagpole, I started stroking my rock-hard five incher. "Clark, Clark, Clark!" I yelled until I shot semen all over Clark's stomach and chest.

At that point, Clark had made me cum three times this fuck session but had still not gotten off. Like a lion, he pushed me off of him and stood up above me. As I watched in awe on my hands and knees, he furiously jerked his throbbing erection, his full 10.2 inches now visible before me.

"Open your mouth," Clark said, and I didn't need to be told twice. My roommate roared as he unleashed the biggest cumshot I have ever seen, even on porn. For over a minute he showered me in seed, covering my hair, face, body, and mouth. Even my little penis was covered in Clark's seed.

I felt delirious in that moment as happiness washed over me. Clark too looked pretty pleased. Caught in this euphoria, we hadn't noticed that the door to our dorm room was now open and that Veronica and Natalie were standing there in shock.

"Holy shit," they said in unison. "That was amazing."

12