Girls Naked Sports: Cross Country

Story Info
Coverage of uncovered girls running cross-country.
2.4k words
4.59
8.1k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(Thank you for requesting a transcript of Katie Deere's GNS (Girls Naked Sports channel) coverage of the All-Nude Girls state sectionals. All of our girls are eighteen or over, as is our Katie. We hope that you are too!)

KATIE: Hello and here we are at the South Mount country club for the results of the State Nude Girls Group sectional, and our exclusive interview with the winning nude runner-- and I'll bet you'll know her face as well as you already know her sweet naked body.

Well, thirty-two naked girls competed in this 6K race today. They started and finished right here at the ninth hole, then they were redirected onto a nearby hiking, jogging, and bike path that leads to some spectacular views... but nothing as spectacular as the view of thirty-two athletic college girls, running naked and proud!

Now we're here with Brooke Hart, only eighteen and already the star runner with Goodview College's girls naked track-and-field team, and our number one finisher today!

Hello there Brooke!

BROOKE: Hello there Katie!

KATIE: Well congratulations on quite a finish today: you were running with a naked three-pack of girls from your rival college, Bear Hills, and then you broke away as usual with only 1,500 meters to go.

BROOKE: I'm just thrilled that three other girls from Goodview are in the top ten. I mean-- we made four out of ten!

KATIE: Congrats again. It's been an incredible journey for Goodview girls sports; only going naked mid-season and then making it this far.

Speaking of naked, you're still very naked!

BROOKE: You're very observant!

KATIE: And you're very cute! How long do you girls stay naked?

BROOKE: We leave Goodview's locker room naked, we get on the bus naked... then we reverse things. We don't put anything back on until Coach finishes his nude inspection.

KATIE: That sounds... interesting. But you HAVE changed out of your socks and running shoes into flip flops. Do you mind if our cameraman pans down?

BROOKE: Not at all.

[Camera lowers to closeup of BROOKE's breasts.]

KATIE: 36Cs, and are they firm! You don't ever wear one of those open sports bras...

BROOKE: Nope. My breasts are soft (so I'm told) but I'm so lucky that they really don't bounce all that much when I run. I'm kind of in-between a B and a C. So... I am told that I will have to wear one of those awful harnesses if I keep on running for another three years. Ugh!

[Camera lowers to closeup of BROOKE's pubic area.]

KATIE: I think I know where we are: it's your famous landing strip! That neat little bit of fur is on so many posters; magazine covers--

BROOKE: It's just hair!

KATIE: But could we get you to turn around? Oh pretty please?? You have the cutest, roundest little butt that nobody ever pays any attention to.

[Camera zooms to BROOKE's buttocks.]

KATIE: Nice! Okay, cameraman Joey. We wanted to show our audience Brooke's cute little purple flip flops... but it seems like we're making an awful lot of pit stops along the way...

[Camera slowly pans down BROOKE's legs to her feet.]

KATIE: Finally! Brooke: have you gotten used to all of the attention paid to your naked body? I mean... you know we're only having a little fun with you out here, but you must still be getting some comments.

BROOKE: Yeah, well. Like, part of the race today was through the woods... it was really pretty, but we actually passed right by the backyards of a few houses.

KATIE: And were people rude?

BROOKE: Most were out there clapping and cheering. Then of course, a couple guys ruin it: "Look: that hot brunette has a lot nicer tits than most of them." Well. You want to talk like that, get your credit card and go on the internet and find a cam-girl; better yet-- go fu--

KATIE: Let's change the subject! I'm intrigued about Coach Whyte's nude inspections.

BROOKE: Well. Instead of me talking about it, why don't you come back with us girls and try it out?

KATIE: But... if I get on your bus--

BROOKE: You'd have to be naked... Goodview rules.

[KATIE fans her face with her hands]

KATIE: Well this is a first 'cause I'm actually blushing! Let me check back with the studio and then... wow! I guess my fans out there will finally get their wish!

[Fade out from golf course;

fade in to interior: team bus.]

KATIE: Well, here I am, your clearly crazy reporter Katie Deere, stark raving naked and on the Goodview girls' team bus. I think I'm so white with shock that I stopped blushing a while ago. At least I have the lovely Brooke Hart next to me... she is so sweet! She knows how embarrassed I am, so we're holding hands and--

BROOKE: --and we're just kinda cuddling. It's so nice. You feel so good next to me.

KATIE: Oh my god, you are so special; you're just a little sweetheart. I...

[Camera zooms in on KATIE and BROOKE kissing]

KATIE: Wow. I just kissed a naked girl; while I was naked.

BROOKE: And... I thought you weren't into girls!

KATIE: I'm not, but I am so into you. I have a naked poster of you in my bedroom. You're my good luck charm; I kiss my fingers and I touch your picture, somewhere around your landing zone, every morning.

BROOKE: Well... maybe now you'd like to kiss the real thing.

KATIE: Oh my! Blushing again! Oh, here comes cameraman Joey up the aisle so... so much for that! What? Oh of course; he wants me to spread my legs as he pans down. Don't ya love guys? They get you naked, then they want your legs spread.

[Camera begins closeup pan of KATIE's body.]

KATIE: Yes: those are my 32As, and no Mom-- they did not grow out when I got older! I'm twenty-nine now!

GIRL #1: [inaudible] watch the show?

KATIE: No, thank God! My mom still thinks I'm like Mary Tyler Moore in some TV newsroom somewhere.

And now: there's my own landing strip-- now you all know I'm not a real platinum blonde-- and thank goodness I'm an innie-- I still have some secrets! That's about all you're gonna see folks!

GIRL #2: Landing strips are the best! Especially when you've got a nice, sleek plane coming in to the runway.

BROOKE: Autumn!

AUTUMN: Oh you know I'm just kidding; I'm very selective about who I let into my cock pit.

[Girls laughing as interior: team bus fades out;

fade in to Goodview girls showers.]

KATIE: Hello again. Here I am, still naked, taking my second shower of the day. Well the girls told me the coach likes his girls to be very clean before they line up for nude inspection. I obviously had to take my mike off but my very happy cameraman Joey is holding out his mike so I hope you can hear me over the water.

GIRL #3: Wonder how she can tell he's happy?

GIRL #4: She must be looking in the right place.

KATIE: Okay I'm really really clean, so--

GIRLS #3 & #4: Oh no! We'll be the judge of that!

KATIE: Umm... wow! You... uhhh... you really don't need to clean me down there!

GIRLS #3 & #4: Coach likes this lavender body wash. It's very mild and it won't irritate a lady's sensitive areas.

KATIE: Oh! Oh my! Yes that area's very sensitive! Wow!

[Fade out from Goodview girls showers;

fade in to Goodview gymnasium.]

KATIE: I am now quite impeccably clean in a certain special area and I'm still very naked as I'm waiting for my little sweetheart Brooke to emerge from her own nude inspection in Coach Whyte's office. Then, I will enter and I will hopefully be a very pleasant surprise for him. Okay: the door's opening. Hi Brooke! Ready? Should I... I'll just walk in first...

Coach Whyte?

COACH WHYTE: What?? Oh my god! Oh wow; this is... you've got your cameraman too? Hey: come on in; the more, the merrier!

KATIE: I hope you don't mind. This was Brooke's idea, that I come in and have you demonstrate your nude inspection on me.

COACH WHYTE: Well; wow! If you're sure. And you look great with your clothes off by the way; maybe you should do all your interviews in the nude from now on.

KATIE: Oh: thank you! Whew! I was okay for a while, now you've got me blushing again. What do you need me to do?

COACH WHYTE: Well I'm gonna move on over to the sofa again, and you're gonna stand right in front of me.

KATIE: Like this?

COACH WHYTE: Oh you got it! Katie, you are a very beautiful lady in the flesh; I mean, my god! Look at you!

Okay: Stand with those pretty legs of yours about as far apart as you can. Now stand up on your tippy-toes: I'm gonna feel your muscles from your ankles, all the way up to those sweet thighs of yours.

There you go! You are so strong; most women are a lot stronger than they think.

KATIE: Thank you. But I understand that you do go all the way up; like, all the way up inside.

COACH WHYTE: Only if you're ready for it. You're sure? Okay: up on your toes again. I'm going to put my thumbs right here: right on your thighs just below where your lower lips open up around your sweet hole. Now I need to check you out: most girls get a little excited by this point, so they don't need any artificial lubricant.

KATIE: Oh! Oh! Wow!

COACH WHYTE: Well I think you're okay. Up on your cute little toes again and spread those legs as wide as possible. Good girl! Now as you let yourself slide on down, I'm just going to slide my thumbs on in. Deep breath: slide down; and... oh... there we are!

KATIE: I uhhh...Oh! Oh god! I just gave Joey the sign to... oh... uhhh... to move the camera above my waist. We're... oooh... we're really not supposed to show uhhh... sexual activity below the waist. Oh that's nice! I'm just... rocking up and down on you. Love your strong hands under me. Love feeling you inside. Oh... oh yeah!

COACH WHYTE: Ummm... if I'm allowed to say it, you are getting slippery and more slippery. If you want to uhhh... get happy, that's okay.

KATIE: Coach; tell me... mmmm yeah... what this has to with... oh!... girls running, and then I'll cum for you. Oh my god!

COACH WHYTE: My theory has always been that women are so strong in this special area: from right inside their vaginas to their thighs just outside. If my girls can learn to use that strength-- like you're doing now on my thumbs-- oh squeeze me tight my sweet girl! Where was I? Oh. If my naked girl runners can learn to clench and unclench the muscles in their sweet vaginas along with the muscles in their thighs-- what a burst of extra energy!

KATIE: Oh Couch Rob! Oh you sweet man! Oh sweet fuck you are so cute-- yeah yeah yeah. Look at me with those big blue eyes when I cum for you. Fucking riding your big strong thumbs inside me-- fuck, fuck, fuck!

[Fade out from KATIE standing in front of COACH WHYTE to:

fade in to KATIE lying back on the sofa.]

KATIE: Well. This has been... an incredible day, and it's not over yet. I've been told that they're sendng in one of girls to clean me up and I hope it's--

Oh my god it's my little sweetheart! And she's still naked for me!

BROOKE: I love when you call me that. You make me cream every time. And you are so sexy-naked-beautiful.

KATIE: How... how are you cleaning me up?

BROOKE: Open your legs; I'm going in.

KATIE: Oh my god! That's... here we go again! Oh my little sweetheart! I wish we could show what she's doing-- she's licking me like a little kitty cat!

BROOKE: Considering what I'm licking, that's appropriate.

KATIE: Oh my sweet girl, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh I love you, love you... oh it's so beautiful! Oh god god god! Mmmmm!

BROOKE: I love you too.

KATIE: Come on up here and hold me. Hold me so tight. Uh, Joey? We're gonna need a little time alone. I'm getting... I'm sorry!

JOEY: I should be paying the network for letting me cover what you beautiful girls do instead of taking a paycheck. Uh oh: did I say that out loud?

[Fade out as camera pulls away from: KATIE and BROOKE hugging and kissing on sofa to:

fade in on medium shot KATIE and BROOKE hugging on sofa (time lapse effect).]

KATIE: Joey: thank you for that; we just needed a little private time together.

Well, this has been a very special episode for me: I got naked on camera for the very first time... and I got to make love to my very special girl-crush.

BROOKE: You can crush me all you want; I can't get enough of the feel of your naked body wrapped up all around me.

KATIE: Wow. Well, this is likely to be my most popular episode ever. I'm sure it's gonna be pirated and copied all over the internet. If you are watching a copy, please think about subscribing! No one else has more naked girls sports coverage, from in-depth nude interviews, to nude team exercise videos, to full coverage of sweet blushing girls getting naked for the very first time.

Sorry sweetheart but I have to pay the bills!

BROOKE: That's okay. We really should put our clothes on at some point, and really get to know each other.

KATIE: Wow: now who's being the sensible one?!

BROOKE: Well I'm almost nineteen!

KATIE: I just love you and I don't care how old you are!

Okay: now we're both crying! I'm gonna play director and say maybe it's time to fade out to our logo.

Bye for now, from Katie Deere--

BROOKE: --and from Brooke Hart.

[Fade out from KATIE and BROOKE hugging and kissing on sofa to:

fade in on GNS logo.]

"Thank you for watching the GNS channel

Your home for Girls Naked Sports.

If you love naked sports

We're your number one source!"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers