Nude Therapy: Girls of N.I.P. Co.

Story Info
An introduction to some of our sexiest nude employees.
885 words
4.21
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
456 Followers

(Below is an introductory email sent to the lucky new male employees of our favorite enforced Full Female Nude workplace. Why work anywhere else?

All participants must be eighteen or older to participate in any of this naked fun.)

N.I.P: Your Net Investment Protection Company. We're not just a one-stop shop: we're your last stop!

Congratulations! You've been accepted as a new employee at N.I.P.! There are a lot of exciting new challenges ahead-- not the least of which is getting used to working in a company with enforced Full Female Nudity as well as Phase Two Intimacy.

We intend for this email to be a fun yet educational introduction to that particular, popular aspect of our company culture.

First: you have self-identified as a:

"Male who prefers females."

If this is incorrect, please let HR know as soon as possible.

As an employee in their probationary period (one calendar month) you are entitled to up to three (3) sexual handling appointments with our female employees (girls) per regularly scheduled workday.

Sexual handling is limited to five (5) minutes in duration and must be scheduled at least one (1) hour apart.

You are currently limited to breast handling (titty play) and buttocks handling (ass play.)

Handling of the female genitalia (pussy play) is only permitted after your probationary period is over.

(Please also note: Phase Two Intimate Fridays-- penile insertion without ejaculation-- are also not available until after your probation ends.)

For a complete guide to the do's and don't's of sexual handling, see Chapter 6 of your employee manual: "The Sexual Handling of Nude Female Employees."

You must request an appointment at least twenty-four (24) hours beforehand. If your requested girl is not available, another girl will be assigned to you.

YOU MUST ACCEPT THE GIRL ASSIGNED TO YOU!

More than one excused, missed appointment and you will be on report. Your girl is waiting naked for you; she's cleaned up her office/cubicle-- and probably cleaned up herself-- please don't disrespect her by not showing up!

We recommend that you approach each sexual handling appointment with a sense of humor, and a desire to really get to know the girl you'll be handling-- beyond the naked body parts that you'll be manhandling.

All of our girls have sweet sexy photos and fun bios on our private server. Read up on your selected girl before you go in, hands warmed and ready. You'll be surprised at how much fun you'll both have!

The following are some actual bios of our very special girls:

Patti has short blonde hair and curves that just don't stop. If you want to win her over, talk about sports while you're otherwise feeling up those curves; she's quite the fan. Oh: ask her a sports trivia question (recent times, guys: she's only twenty-five!) If she answers incorrectly she will happily accept a sound spanking.

Lorna describes herself as "all legs;" judging by her pictures, we'd say there's a whole lot more going on between her sweet face and those firm thighs than she likes to admit. Lorna herself only admits to being "almost forty" with a big sigh so let's leave it at that. She's a water baby, living for being in and on the water... preferably nude. Ask her about the time she got naked on an otherwise all-male yacht excursion. Oh my!

Yes, Ella is one of the Big Bosses, but she swears that when she's alone with a guy who's feeling her up, she gets "all soft and gooey." Uh huh. We do know that Ella takes appointments in advance for pussy play. If you aren't sure what to do, she will gladly train you.

Greta is Ella's personal assistant. She describes herself as a "gray-haired, senior citizen slut." Now, Greta. Greta is known for wearing the sexiest body jewelry, so be sure to stop by and give her titty-clips or her clit-tapper a playful tug.

Sigh. We're already sighing in trying to describe our sweet Tami. She was perhaps best described as "every man's dream of a nude ingenue." She loves romance, flowers, perfumes and lotions. Show up with a scented, flavored lotion to pour over her beautiful breasts and take her breath away as you suckle away.

Oh my: Barb is the girl womaning our front desk. All we can say about Barb is, she knows you guys are supposed to be on your best behavior, but if you're a bad boy she will pull things down and give you the bare-ass spanking that you so deserve.

Charlotte is a new girl who totally shrugs off being nude. "I'd rather wear my teeny bikini," she says. She tells us she lives for our once-a-month CFNM day because she "loves cock." She is definitely not supposed to, but if she unzips you to take a look-- say nothing. It's good training for when it's our turn to go nude.

Nicely rounding off our list is nicely rounded Marianne, who defines "Milf." Cuddle up with her as you gently handle her. Ask her about her beautiful teenage daughter. Tell her that you can't wait for Intimate Fridays with her. Believe me that when she lowers her full-bodied, womanly curves onto you, shyly smiling down on you like a sweet, naked angel, there is nothing quite like it.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
456 Followers