All Comments on 'Nude Therapy: Girls of N.I.P. Co.'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland5 months ago

But the document reprinted here is far too readable, understandable, clear, and lively to pass as a REAL corporate memo. Somebody needs to take the author aside and teach him how to write using only broad and vague abstractions, passive voice, static verbs like "is," misplaced participles, this year's crop of management jargon, and the complete absence of specific details.

Apart from that glitch, this is an amusing and sexy story. <grin>

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A good guide to Nude Therapy. Not sure which one would be my favorite. Would have to try them all before making that decision. Thanks for the guide. Looking forward to the next chapter as promised.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Superb!

I love these short and slightly tongue-in-cheek vignettes of 'real life' in a cmnf universe.

Really enjoyed it, however brief.. :(

How about the same orientation letter to the new female employees?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.