Nude to Seal The Deal: The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mrs. Hayes, you are really beautiful. Were you a model?"

"Oh I could never do anything as daring as modeling. Dennis and I met in college."

As Tina chatted with her hostess, she became less and less self-conscious. Before long she Ae-Cha, Betty and Zoe were chatting like old friends. Zoe knew some positively raunchy but hilarious jokes. Betty shared gossip about some of the famous people she had met, inspiring awe in the other women. When Tina joined Ae-Cha for part of her swim, she realized that this was the very first time that she had ever gone skinny dipping. Tina recalled that during their honeymoon, Dennis had wanted to sneak into the hotel pool at three in the morning and swim in their birthday suits, but Tina had shot the proposal down. "Perhaps Dennis DID have a good idea," she thought to herself. The four women were so caught up in conversation with each other that the sun had begun to dip towards the ocean before they all returned to the house. Almost immediately the men came out of their confab. It was just in time for dinner.

Following Wilbur Parks' seating chart, Tina found herself seated between Eric and Phillip. On the opposite side of the table, Dennis sat between Zoe and Ae-Cha. Wilbur and Betty sat at the ends of the table.

"As to how you are seated," said Wilbur Parks, "I like to mix things up a bit. My company thrives on spontaneity and diversity. Yes, I know that I am a stereotypical white millionaire CEO, but I take pride in the fact that those under me represent almost exactly the racial makeup of the United States. I like that Wilton Enterprises has connections and alliances with various minority companies. I like VERY much that its future leadership will be of a younger generation without the hang-ups and prejudices one tends to find in folks my age. Also, you all no doubt know your significant others very well. Seating you this way gives you all a chance to strike up new friendships. After dinner we will play some more games to bring everyone out of their shells. I want the company that represents me to understand me thoroughly and for me to know them inside and out."

He hoisted his wine glass and the others followed suit. "To the adventure of self-knowledge!"

The other raised their glasses. If some were less than enthusiastic in echoing his words, Wilbur Parks was polite enough to not notice it. The dinner was spectacular. By now Tina was used to the nude butlers and maids so that their presence did not distract her from enjoying the meal. Tina could not remember a tastier repast. Not even the restaurants in Europe provided as delicious food. Tina found herself making small talk with Eric and Phillip. It was a pleasant experience as each vied to hold her attention. She was relieved that everyone had napkins draped across their laps. As he reached for his fork, Eric's hand briefly brushed Tina's hip and thigh. She was not quite sure it was an accident. Up close he was very handsome indeed. She adored Dennis, but some small part of her envied Zoe Eric.

As dessert was served Wilbur Parks manipulated some buttons on his chair and a spotlight appeared over Ae-Cha. The table fell silent.

Breaking the silence Walter Parks stated "I want to introduce you all to one of my favorite games. It is called four questions. I will ask four penetrating personal questions of the subject in the spotlight. I believe that I have a fine nose for detecting bullshit. If I believe that you are being truthful with me the heat is off and the spotlight moves on to another person. If I think you are lying, I will demand a humiliation. It may be very small or very great depending upon how honest I feel you are being. My last media company objected to continuing to play the game with me, but then again, they were a pack of pathological liars. Shall we begin?"

Tina could tell that the perplexed looks upon Phillip's and Dennis's face that this parlor game was unexpected and not to their liking. Still, the promise of the contract prevented them from objecting.

"Ae-Cha my sweet, did you marry me for my money?"

Without missing a beat the beautiful Korean woman replied, "At first, dearest husband I was primarily interested in your wallet but now I adore you."

"That is the wonderful thing about you my little minx," deadpanned Wilbur parks, "I can never tell just how much of that is true. In any event, you passed question one."

Parks' second question was, "You are in charge of the magazines for women that I publish in Korea, Japan, and China, do you think I give you enough autonomy?"

"Your control is not in question, but I DO feel that I have final say over what is published."

"Well, I know that answer is the truth. I have never negated one of your decisions even when that issue, we will not mention cost me, 5,000 subscribers."

"Now for a fun one. Who was your first?"

Ae- Cha glared at her husband, but answered quickly, "It was Chang-Ho, my music tutor, I was sixteen he was thirty. You know this, dearest."

Yes, I do wife, but I love that glare of indignation you flash every time I ask you. Now, who is the most handsome man seated at this table?"

"You want me to say Eric, your son, but the answer that is most accurate is Mr. Dennis Hayes."

Tina stared at Ae-Cha and Wilbur Parks slack-jawed. She was already dreading her turn in the

spotlight.

"I am afraid that we have played this game too often, sweetheart. You play very well."

The spotlight moved to Betty Wilton.

"Lovely, Mrs. Wilton, have you ever had cosmetic surgery?"

Betty met the question head-on and replied, "I think, Mr. Parks that you will find very few women of my age and financial background who have not had some work done."

"What is your greatest regret?"

"That Phillip and I never had children, of course, but that has not mattered much since Tina and Dennis entered our lives."

"When did you lose your virginity, Mrs. Wilton?"

Betty was not going to back down. Tina envied Betty's resolve as she replied, "Not that it is any of your business, Mr. Wilton, but I was seventeen years old, it was summer vacation and he was an Atlantic City, lifeguard."

Wilbur Parks eyed Betty from across the table. "If I didn't know better, I would assume Mrs. Wilton that you have played this game many times before."

"No, Mr. Parks, I am just a blunt woman."

"Last question, how often do you and your husband make love?"

That question brought a flush to Betty's face. She shot Wilbur Parks a nasty look and replied, "Phillip and I get horizontal whenever we can. We are not on a 'schedule' but since you seem interested in unseemly things, Phillip and I last made love two days ago. He pretended to be a Confederate office and I was a captured Union spy. Shall I provide more details, Mr. Parks?".

"No, Mrs. Wilton I believed your every word. If your husband is as honest with me, he will have no problems winning my contract."

Tina watched simultaneously enthralled and appalled as the spotlight made its way about the table. Zoe was next and answered similar questions to those Betty had been asked. Wilbur parks did not like how Zoe answered one question, so he ordered her to either physically kiss his ass or stand on her head in a corner of the room for four minutes. Zoe did not hesitate a moment to make her way to the corner.

Over the next passage of time, Tina heard Phillip confess to a long-ago affair with one of his secretaries. She heard Eric state that "Tina Hayes has the finest body I have ever seen." She heard her own husband admit that he liked to be dominated by his wife and then, to her dread, the spotlight fell upon her.

To Tina the light was unnerving. She seemed to suddenly be in an alien landscape of blank whiteness. It was like driving your car into a sudden fog bank. Eventually, her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw Wilbur Parks smirking at her.

"You don't shave your privates, Tina. Why not?"

To her horror, Tina heard herself answering the question honestly. "When I was fourteen, I had to be shaved for an operation. It was very humiliating for me and now I am afraid that if I shave I will be reminded of that childhood trauma."

Tina could not believe she had just spilled a personal detail she had only ever shared with her husband.

"What is the kinkiest thing an attractive young couple like you and Dennis do on a regular basis?".

Tina wanted to answer in anything but the truth to cross her lips. Nonetheless, she replied.

"Periodically I lock my husband up in a chastity cage."

The next question was a welcomed softball. "Is this your first experience with nudism?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Last question Tina, how many lovers have you had?"

"Oh God, four, but all before Dennis."

The spotlight went out and Wilbur Parks was beaming from ear to ear. "Unfortunately, Tina all of your answers were genuine. Frankly, I'm disappointed. I had hoped to make you atone for lying by planting some kisses on my lips. Oh well."

Wilbur Parks then stood up and said. "Thank you for indulging me. I DID NOT play this game with my previous media company on a regular basis. I hope that you can forgive that lie. I just wanted you all to be a truthful mindset. I will probably never put you on the spot like that again. I'm a prick but not THAT big a prick. I do find that little personality test does allow me to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think that my company and yours will make a beautiful partnership."

"Well, I will drink to that!" exclaimed Phillip.

After many toasts, Wilbur led his guests out onto the beach and pointed out various constellations and told the legends behind them. Dennis and Tina hugged each other against the chill, but it was not very cold. They soon found themselves locked in a very deep romantic embrace. Tina noted a brief time that they were apart, that Phillip and Betty and Zoe and Eric were also deeply kissing. Ae- Cha moved progressively closer to her husband until she was in his arms.

"The lecture must end, professor. These people have to get ready for bed!" she kissed Wilbur, took charge of the situation and ordered everyone back into the house. A short time later Dennis and Tina were in their room. They had not stopped kissing the entire time. After she and her husband shared a long wonderful shower, Tina was more than ready for sex. The anger she had felt for her husband was a thing of the past, however, she still intended to punish her husband when they returned home. The fact that she had brought no nightclothes suddenly did not matter.

"You know, Dear," cooed Tina as Dennis kissed his way down her body, igniting her passions, "I think Wilbur Parks knew exactly what he was doing in asking us all of those questions. Every couple in this house is, no doubt, making love tonight. I wonder what the rest of this week will reveal about all of us."

Tina felt worlds better the next morning. Not only did she have a glow from the previous evening's lovemaking with her husband, Dennis but it occurred to her that she had had her first completely restful night while sleeping in the nude. Previously, nagging embarrassment had left her with an inability to completely relax and had resulted in mostly restless nights. Awaking in her husband's arms she felt warm, protected and acutely sensual. She woke Dennis with an enthusiastic blow job.

As Tina contemplated her husband's manhood, she envisioned it locked away. Now her desire was not so much revenge but to please her husband. Had Dennis not confessed the previous evening that he enjoyed it when his wife took control? If Tina also realized that if she were to back away from their agreement, she risked appearing weak. As Dennis cooed with pleasure Tina realized that she would miss sucking his cock while it was locked away. Tina then recalled that some couples paired orgasm denial and chastity cages with cuckolding. Tina envisioned getting pleasure from another man while chastening Dennis, suddenly cuckolding had an appeal it had never had to her before. Tina wondered if that was because of all of the naked men about the house.

Involuntarily, Tina thought about Eric Parks. He was so handsome. His dark hair and sun-bronzed figure were such a contrast from her own blond husband. Oh, Dennis tanned well, but he was usually pale from his constant office work. Tina recalled Eric's comment about her the night before. "So, his brushing against me was no accident." she thought to herself. For a transitory moment, before Tina forced the image from her mind, she imagined that it was Eric's large penis she was servicing. She was so caught up in this idyll she barely pulled away from her husband's spunk as it spurted all over his pelvis and the bedsheets.

"Wow, you are very enthusiastic this morning!" Said Dennis elatedly, "You should sleep in the nude more often."

"Don't read too much into this, Darling." replied Tina. "I STILL intend to lock you away. I'm still coming to grips with last evening. It was such a turn on to hear and to make all of those confessions."

"I can't believe, I told everyone that I like it when you dominate me." Dennis sheepishly stated.

"So my locking you away will be erotic fun for you, won't it?" replied Tina mischievously.

Dennis nodded involuntarily and a smile briefly danced across his lips.

"Everyone shared last night. Imagine how poor Eric must feel, making that statement about me with his girlfriend right there!" said Tina.

"Yeah, I will have to keep an eye on that lad, lest he gets ideas."

"Dennis, he was just being flattering. Both Zoe and Ae-Cha are far more beautiful than I am."

"You are a very good liar, Tina," replied Dennis.

"So you don't find Ae-Cha and Zoe attractive?"

"I won't lie to you. Of course, I do, but I am a married man. You know the motto of married men, 'look but DO NOT touch!'"

"Now YOU are being a good liar, husband. If you knew you could get away with it, you would sleep with one or both of them." stated Tina.

"Even if I concede your point, which I don't, sleeping with Wilbur Parks' wife or his son's girlfriend are sure ways for Wilton Enterprises to lose this contract before it is even signed."

"So business before pleasure, Honey?"

"No Tina, common sense before gonads!"

A short time later Dennis and Tina were sitting down to breakfast. Everyone at the table seemed to wear the same contented smile. As they ate a light but nourishing breakfast Wilbur Parks, announced the itinerancy for the day.

"I am going to surf for about two hours. Anyone who knows how is welcome to join me. Afterward, I want us all to go into another idea conferences. I'd like Ae-Cha to sit in. Even if we do not go with your company, which I doubt, she can will probably come out of the meeting bursting with plans for her Asian magazines for women. Part of what attracted me to Ae-Cha was her business acumen. I am sure that she will give us some good ideas as well. I would like Tina and Betty there as well. A good husband always bounces things off of his wife, I want to see how the four of you interact, I'm sure that, even though you do not think you have anything to contribute, you will discover that you DO!"

After a pause, Wilbur Parks continued, "After the brainstorming session, I thought we would take a brief sightseeing trip about town and have lunch at one of my favorite places. After that, I am taking everyone out for dancing and cocktails. My chef will have a first-class meal waiting for us when we get home. I imagine that dinner will be very. Bedtime will be immediately after dinner."

Although Tina had surfed a few times, she did not want to embarrass herself. Dennis was a capable but not spectacular surfer. Ae-Cha and Zoe grabbed boards. Phillip Wilton went out as well, not because he was capable but because he wanted to show Wilbur Parks that he could rise to any challenge. Eric owned several boards and his father raved about his ability.

Tina sat in a chair next to Betty as they watched the others. The conversation was light but soon evaporated. Betty was concerned about her husband making a fool of or injuring himself. Tina soon found herself focusing on Eric. His tanned and muscled physique glittered in the sun as he caught wave after wave. Mentally Tina was transported back to her parent's east coast beach cottage and the summer that she had first learned to surf. Her tutor had been her boyfriend of that summer, a boy as skilled and as handsome as Eric. Tina felt an inner warmth she had not experienced for a very long time as she watched Eric's board slice through the curls of the waves. At last, Tina ended her reverie and forced herself to focus on her husband. Even so, she knew that tonight when she was making love to Dennis, she would be thinking about Eric, the thought both appalled and thrilled her.

When everyone came ashore for the next phase of the day, Tina was waiting for her husband with a big hug and kiss. But she just had to compliment Eric on his wave riding prowess.

"You are really talented on the board, Eric." she gushed.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hayes."

"It's Tina Eric, please call me Tina."

Eric could just notice the slight flush that crossed the older woman's flesh during this exchange. He had a sudden intimation that this visit home could turn out to be a very interesting one.

After refreshments, everyone met in Wilbur Parks' huge paneled conference room. At first, Tina had no idea what she was doing there. She was also distracted by the fact that Eric took the seat to her left, Dennis sat on her right. As Tina sat and observed, however, she saw Ae-Cha boldly assert herself. The beautiful Korean woman explained what her magazines needed and stated forcefully what she expected from Wilton Enterprises.

After Betty Wilton shared, Wilbur Parks asked Tina for her opinion. Although she was very nervous and felt woefully under qualified to offer a position, she stated her ideas. After a moment, Wilbur Parks smiled and stated,

"That is a spectacular idea Tina! Make sure someone writes that down in case the voice recorder fails."

Tina beamed with joy and felt Dennis lovingly squeeze her thigh. A moment later she felt Eric's leg brush up against her and he lightly touched her arm and said,

"Way to go Tina!"

Tina could not help but notice that Eric held his hand against her arm for longer than social convention dictated. Instead of moving her arms Tina turned and faced Eric, gazed into his languid brown eyes and replied,

"Thank you Eric."

Their eyes locked for a moment and Tina plainly saw Eric's desire for her. She was flattered and a bit flummoxed. She well knew that Eric was just the sort of man who could make her fall off the marital fidelity wagon. Suddenly she wished that she were going home tonight instead of six days from now.

As they dressed for their sightseeing venture and lunch, Tina realized the wisdom of Betty Wilton's words. Nudity DID feel like the most natural thing in the world after a while. Still, her familiar clothes were comforting. Once everyone was assembled in the foyer, Tina drank in the tableau. Ae-Cha was, if anything, even more beautiful when dressed. She wore a tight red satin dress with black stockings and a pair of the cutest shoes Tina had ever seen. Betty appeared poised and perfectly coiffed, as always. Zoe looked just like what she was, a hippie chick playing dress up. The men all were well dressed in dark suits with open collars. All of them looked quite handsome, Tina enjoyed very much staring at them.

Wilbur Parks had one of his company vans driven by his chauffer so they all could travel as a unit, chat and experience the day together. The tour of all the major tourist sights, as well as some of Wilbur's favorite secluded places greatly impressed the Wilton's and the Hayes'. The subsequent lunch was enchanting as well. Tina could remember few restaurants as enchanting. Zoe and Eric sat across from Dennis and Tina. Neither Zoe nor Dennis noted the many times Tina and Eric's eyes happened to lock upon each other as the quartet dined.