Nude to Seal The Deal: The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

She was pleasantly surprised to Find Eric waiting outside his door. With a smile so wide it could easily be spied in the darkened hallway; he took Tina in his arms and planted a scintillating kiss on her lips before he guided her to an unoccupied room. They were in the huge bed a moment later. Eric, already the most gifted genius of oral love that Tina had ever encountered rapidly excelled the pinnacle he had previously reached. Tina, already blown away by the increased sensitivity of her pussy shorn of hair by the mouths of Wilbur Parks and her husband, marveled with a new depth at Eric's expertise. She came twice in rapid succession, crying out "Oh, God! Eric, Oh God!" as the orgasm flowed over her like a rogue wave at the beach. She came so intensely that for a very long moment her psyche had left her body and was hovering someplace above the mirrored ceiling. When at last, Tina returned to herself, she found Eric staring with delight down at her. With nary a word, he slid under her and his huge cock buried itself deep inside her. Demonstrating just how powerful his muscles were, Eric lifted Tina with his hands and forearms, pumping himself to climax while Tina did nothing. She felt him empty himself deep within her and she emitted a kittenish growl before Eric clasped her to his chest. For the longest time they basked in the afterglow.

"If I were a younger woman..." began Tina.

"You'd be every bit as sexy," finished Eric, causing the older woman to laugh. Then, even though it was dangerous to both of them the besotted couple allowed themselves a few hours of slumber. Eric gently shook Tina awake just before five in the morning. Each returned to their respective partners with luminous grins. Dennis, when he awoke about eight A.M. had no clue that he had not been the cause of Tina's enchanting smile as she continued to slumber.

The morning found both Mr. and Mrs. Hayes in a jovial mood. Dennis went down on her first thing and Tina had decided that she would probably remain bare downstairs for the rest of her days. Husband and wife padded downstairs to breakfast, which was, as expected, phenomenal. Wilbur Parks summoned all the men to his private study, "To see if we can hash out this deal," leaving the women alone. Zoe and Betty Wilton shared a common interest in a contemporary author and were soon in rapt conversation about the writer. Rather than trying to edge into a conversation on a topic about which they knew nothing, Tina and Ae-Cha retreated to the kitchen.

After some polite conversation, Ae-Cha donned a serious expression and stated, "I'm glad to have you alone, Tina?"

"Why is that?"

"Well, it is a bit personal."

"I'm all ears."

"Well," there was a long pause, "Your husband Dennis is driving me out of my mind. It is all I can do to keep my hands off him. You are such a lucky woman,"

"Well, thank you Ae-Cha..."

"Can I have your permission to sleep with him?"

Tina's jaw dropped open in a wide "O".

"If the answer is no," continued the beautiful Korean woman, "I will behave myself and force my mind to other areas. I don't know but suspect that you do not have the same sort of marriage that Wilbur and I possess. I know it is rude, but I won't go behind the back of another woman when it comes to the question of their man."

"Ae-Cha..."

"One night is all I need to purge him from my system. I have no designs upon your husband aside from the carnal."

"Won't Wilbur?" offered Tina.

"So long as I am discreet, Wilbur allows me a great deal of latitude and I return the favor for him."

"I feel like I've been clubbed," opined Tina.

"Surely you must have noticed the attention I have been paying him?"

"Yes, but to ask this of me."

"It is a big and painful thing, I know. I also know that if I don't get your husband's cock inside me this week, the passions will not die within me and I will become a despicable person. I will find SOME way to make it happen. Someway that will be a lot messier and will hurt you much more. I have a fire that NEEDS to be extinguished."

"Ae-Cha, I admire your honesty, but."

"What will one time with me take away from you, Tina?"

"Well, my vows for one."

"Have you always been a faithful wife, Tina?"

"We, no...but..."

"I'd like us to stay friends, Tina. My husband informed me last night that Wilton Enterprises has won the contract. The meeting in the study is just a formality. That means that your husband will be in this house a very many times. It would not be difficult to seduce him during one of his visits. If I go behind your back, you will hate me and hate your husband. Don't turn me into a bad person, Tina."

"How do I know you won't bed my husband anyway in the future, if I give you permission now."

"It is raw lust I feel for your husband. Once I'm sated, I move on."

"You make it all sound so simple."

"That's because Tina it's simply sex."

"Dennis likes to be dominated. In the future, I will bring him back to this mansion in a chastity cage."

"Then give him a bit of freedom before you cage him!"

"What do you like so much about my husband?" asked Tina.

For the next half-hour Ae-Cha extolled the virtues of Dennis Hayes. It dawned on Tina that this wife of another man liked many of the same thing about her husband as she did. The spiel ended in a rather convincing, "Isn't it better that your husband sleep with a friend? I want to be your friend, Tina."

For whatever reason, perhaps her own guilt at having betrayed her marital vows, or perhaps it was the Korean woman's sincerity, Tina found her resolve weakening. She also acutely knew her own husband's tastes. Yes, he would enjoy sleeping with Ae-Cha and no, there was no danger of him falling in love with her. For the caging to succeed, Dennis needed a bit of freedom as well. His reward for watching Tina engage in a steady stream of affairs was to have his own world rocked from time to time. Tina could see selling the idea of Ae-Cha to Dennis at the same time she explained that she would be taking lovers on a regular basis. He need never find out about Eric Parks but what of the men that lie ahead in her future? Dennis would have a say in who they were, even helping to pick them out.

"Well Ae-Cha," said Tina at last, "We had better set this up for this week because when we get home, he's going into chastity for three uninterrupted months! If we are back in this mansion during that time, I want no complaints if I bed down with your husband or step-son."

"Wilbur has already told me he wants to get you into bed, and I happened to spy you and Eric leaving one of the spare bedrooms this morning!"

With that, both women let out an enormous laugh.

The stag meeting ended with four smiling faces exiting the room. "It's been decided," announced Wilbur Parks that our media representative firm shall be DO-Do-Do! Wilton Enterprises! A simple, light lunch and then we fax the proposed contract to the lawyers. Everything from this point on is fine print. Also, Eric is going to take a brief internship with Wilton Enterprises, just to get a sense of how it operates. When he takes control of my company, I want him as informed as possible."

"I told Wilbur, that Eric could stay in our extra room until he gets a place of his own, I hope that isn't a problem, honey," offered Dennis.

Tina looked at Eric and caught his sly smile.

"No, not at all, dear," returned Tina.

"After lunch I want everyone looking spiffy. Exclusive dinner at my private club!" finished Wilbur Parks.

There were cheers and kisses all around. Tina discovered that the best week of her life had gotten even better. Lunch was rather light as Wilbur wanted everyone to have a good appetite for their early dinner. To keep everyone on an even keel, Wilbur also severely limited alcoholic beverages as well. There would be plenty of Champagne at the club. With delight, everyone made their way upstairs.

After they retired to their room to dress for the country club, Tina reveled in how jubilant her husband's mood was. She felt it was the perfect time to inform her husband about the changes and freedoms his life was about to undergo. As she slid on the sexiest under that she had packed, Tina turned to Dennis and said, "It looks like you and Phillip Wilton have gotten what they wanted from this visit, honey,"

"In no small part because of you, sweetheart," returned Dennis.

"Yes, I did play a part, dear, and that means that I get what I want. As soon as we get home you are going into chastity for three solid months, HOWEVER, I think you are entitled to a little reward for all of your hard work this week. I want you to sleep with Ae-Cha tonight!"

Dennis's mouth dropped open like that of a struck fish.

Tina chuckled with amusement, "What's the matter, husband, are you suddenly gay?"

Dennis continued to stare.

"It's like this," followed Tina, "Since I am in charge and you want me to be in charge, I'm going to be taking lovers regularly, perhaps as many as a dozen a year from this point out. You get caged for three uninterrupted months. For two weeks after that, you get me all to yourself before another three months of chastity. Once or perhaps twice a year, I'll let you dine on strange fruit. Tonight, is one of those nights, unless, of course, you don't want to sleep with Ae-Cha."

"Are you sure, Tina?" Dennis finally managed to choke out.

"I know it won't cause any problems between her and Wilbur Parks. He gives his wife a free hand, so long as she is discreet. I'll set it up tonight while we are at dinner. I suggest you take this offer up now, it won't be repeated and the next time you are in this mansion you will be caged."

"Why this change of heart?" asked Dennis after a long interval.

"Because I've decided to fully embrace the Goddess role. Because I know that, deep down, it is what you want. Because I am ready to fully explore my sexuality as well as yours. Finally, because it is the right thing to do."

"Well," said Dennis slowly, since you've decided everything..."

"You'll still control the finances, darling and I want your input on the men I select. I'm a fair goddess, I won't select any man who you have a problem with."

"Young Eric Parks seems to have an attraction for you."

"It wouldn't bother you that he is so young, fit, and oh so handsome?"

"He's young, probably doesn't know his way around a pussy. He'd, no doubt, disappoint you, but he'd give it the old college try and would probably be a lot of fun in other ways."

Tina's expression did not change in the slightest as she answered that with, "I'll consider him, husband. Physically, he is the type of man I like. You know my tastes as we've discussed them often enough. I know your tastes as well. Don't think I didn't notice that diet of South Korean films you were on last year. I think you will enjoy Ae-Cha and won't be too disappointed that you can only have her once."

With that, Tina smiled sweetly, tugged her little black dress up over her shoulders, turned her back towards her husband and asked, "Zip me, darling?"

Dennis never got tired of viewing his wife in her sexy short dress. She resembled a model or a film star with her lithe, trim form. She wore a string of pearls about her neck that he had bought for her. Her long legs in the black stocking always inspired naughty thoughts in her husband's mind. He realized now, not only how much he loved her but how much he wanted to submit to her. Dennis realized that he would do anything for this woman, would follow her anywhere, would obey her implicitly. He was actually looking forward to being confined for three months. But before that ... his mind filled with the vision of Ae-Cha, she was a beautiful woman in her own right. Nearly as beautiful as Tina. That his wife would allow him to experience women like the beautiful Korean from time to time only increased his love and devotion for her. He realized that he liked even savored the idea of being cuckolded. Eric Parks would be in their home soon and, no doubt, shortly after that in their marital bed. He knew without question that no man could take Tina away from him. His caging would be for his own sexual benefit and not just his wife locking him away so that she could enjoy some strange without restrictions. Dennis knew that his wife would never abuse her freedom. The depth of his love for her amazed and delighted him.

The champagne was indeed flowing freely as Wilbur Parks, Phillip Wilton, and Dennis Hayes drank toasts to each other and to Wilton Enterprises and the glorious future all of them shared. Wilbur and Phillip, in a demonstration of misplaced machismo, competed for the title of being the biggest senior drinker at the table. Betty Wilton rolled her eyes, as much as she loved her husband, sometimes he could be so juvenile! Dennis and Eric purposely held themselves back. Eric was simply not a big drinker and Dennis had an almost paranoid fear of embarrassing his boss. As much as he adored Phillip and thought of him as a surrogate father, he dreaded disappointing him. Eric and Dennis, being the only sober males present, took turns in dancing with each of the women. Eric's feelings were similar to Dennis's in some respects. As much as Eric adored and idolized his father, he hated the boisterous boor he became when he was a few sheets to the wind. That was one of the reasons that Eric had not developed more of a taste for alcohol.

While Dennis took Betty Wilton out on the dancefloor, he noted Tina and Ae-Cha in conversation. Eric and Zoe were still dancing, and Ae-Cha intercepted him as he returned to his seat. Dennis took the Beautiful Asian woman in his arms and returned to the dancefloor. As they embraced Ae-Cha was quite forthright. "After I have gotten my drunken husband to bed, you will find me in the empty bedroom across the hall from yours. I am very much looking forward to getting you into bed." Dennis only smiled and subtly nodded in response. When he finally returned to his table, Tina planted a succulent kiss on his lips and squeezed his thigh, something she did when she was proud of Dennis or approved of a decision he had made. Before he could even broach the subject Tina stated, "I really do need to catch up on my beauty sleep tonight." And just like that, Dennis knew where he would be spending the night.

After Wilbur Parks drank his fellow senior citizen under the table, he announced it was time to return to his mansion. "I can think of nothing that goes with hangover better than the fine print on a contract. Of course, I'll let everyone sleep in, I'm not a complete bastard!"

Ae-Cha on one side, and Eric on the other, supported Wilbur Parks as he walked back to the limo. Phillip Wilton was barely coherent, he leaned on Betty and Dennis before collapsing in the back seat like a stunned walrus. Zoe, Eric, Dennis, and Tina found other seats while the two inebriated seniors leaned on their wives. Not long after the limousine pulled away from the nightclub, Phillips was snoring like a bear in hibernation while Wilbur was mindlessly and obliviously droning on about the derivatives market.

The drive to the Parks mansion was not a long one. Dennis helped Betty Wilton navigate her inebriated husband up the stairs and into their room.

"I can take it from here, Dennis. This won't be the first time I've had to strip him after he's had too much to drink. I swear, the older he gets the more immature he becomes!"

"Well, if you are sure you can handle things, Betty."

"Quite certain, Dennis."

Dennis paced down the hall to the room he shared with his wife. Past the door, Tina was already out of her clothes. She seemed even more beautiful these days thought Dennis. "This mansion, the nudity, the bravery in letting herself be shaved, all make her even sexier!" He leaned in and received a wonderful kiss which he returned,

"I wasn't kidding about needing my beauty sleep, darling. All the adventures we've had, and the dancing tonight have plum worn me out. You enjoy yourself tonight, however."

"You are absolutely sure?"

"Ask again, honey and I'll change my mind," to that sentence Tina added a wink and a sly smile. Dennis knew better than to argue with his wife when her mind was made up. After loosening his tie and kicking off his shoes, Dennis strode across the hallway.

He could smell Ae-Cha's alluring perfume the moment he opened the door. She was sitting on the bed, looking amazingly beautiful in the half-light of the room. He nylon clad legs seemed very long to Dennis's appreciative eyes. Unlike, Tina, Ae-Cha remained fully dressed as she had been for the evening of dancing. She wore a modest, but an exceptionally tight navy-blue dress. Denis admired how wonderfully it clung to her alluring form. It was true, he thought, sometimes the right clothing on a woman is more erotic than simple nudity. Her hair was piled fetchingly atop her head in an attractive bun pierced by two golden rods. Her earlobes were adorned with dangling gold and diamond beads which made her already enchanting smile especially bewitching. "If Tina is going to pick out women like THIS for me on a regular basis, celibacy will be a snap!"

Ae-Cha beckoned Dennis closer. She rose and they exchanged their first kiss. It was deep, passionate, intimate, promising so much. For a long while, all Dennis did was marvel at the sensation of the exotic woman in his arms as he kissed and stroked her. Ae-Cha let her hair down. It cascaded like an anthracite Niagra. Dennis took a moment to catch his breath. After a nod indicating that she was ready, Dennis began to pare away her clothing. He lifted her out of her heels as he embraced her before setting her down. She lost several inches in height and Dennis had to embrace her anew. His hand went to the back of the clingy dress and slowly lowered the zipper. Her bared back felt so good under his fingers. Slowly, the dress slid to the floor, revealing Ae-Cha in some incredibly sexy, black lacy underthings, including a garter belt for the stockings. Dennis was so hard, he felt he could break vaulting records without a pole.

He felt Ae-Cha's cool and delicate fingers on his muscular chest as she parted the buttons of his white silk shirt. She enjoyed the feel of those muscles. Her husband was in shape, but he was past sixty. Dennis was just the sort of man who stoked her erotic fires. She almost thought it a shame that there would not be further assignations with this man, but she had made a promise to Tina. She also knew that if she and Dennis were to become a regular thing, her husband would have a problem with it. No, she needed no strings noncontinuous affairs to keep under Wilbur's radar. Yes, Ae-Cha DID love him, but she loved the trappings and freedoms of wealth probably a little more.

Now his shirt was completely off, Ae-Cha felt his firm biceps and ran her fingers over his flat, muscular tummy. If she were Tina, she thought, "The last thing I'd do would be to lock him up, yet to give a man what he truly wants is the ultimate gift of love." She fell to her knees as her hands went to Dennis's belt buckle. His pants were open, and his boxers were down to the floor a moment later. Ae-Cha already knew it was an attractive penis, but she had not been this close to it before. For a moment, she envisioned it swelling a chastity cage, like Alice in her tiny house, and smiled widely. She wished that Wilbur had an urge to be dominated, but he had to be the boss everywhere. It was not surprising that he had a string of ex-wives. She savored the freedom he gave her and had no problem looking the other way when he took lovers. Ae-Cha envisioned Tina in his bed. That it would happen was a surety. Ae-Cha was happy that, with Tina at least, he would be choosing, someone that Ae-Cha liked. Often, Wilbur seemed to delight in flaunting the very kinds of women Ae-Cha detested under her nose. Blonde ice queens, bubble-headed college girls, women who worked for Ae-Cha, he was so passive-aggressive, it was almost comical. The beautiful Asian woman forced thoughts of her husband from her mind to focus on giving another woman's husband a spectacular session of fellatio.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers