Nude to Seal The Deal: The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the nightspot which was their next destination, Wilbur Parks made an imperious decree that he knew would be obeyed.

"Because I like to mix things up and see how well those I work with can think on their feet, Each couple is permitted only THREE dances with their usual partner. I want to see a diverse dance card for everyone. Also, for purely selfish reasons, I don't want any one particular male monopolizing any of the females. It, perhaps naively, gives me a feeling that I have a chance with all of them."

After the first slow dance with her husband, Tina performed a fast paced, ballroom number with Eric.

Eric was a gifted dancer, better than Dennis, and her husband was rather skilled. Tina had to concede that Eric's arms felt very good indeed. As he held her close, Eric whispered in her ear, "You are the sexist woman I have ever met, Tina." Tina was able to reply, "Thank you, Eric." Tina realized that her resistance should Eric make a play for her would not be strong. Two of the lovers from her past had entered her life as dance partners. So well did Eric and Tina move as a pair that several people watched and applauded when they were finished.

Taking a break from the dance floor after their exertions, Tina and Eric sipped drinks. Tina watched her husband and Ae-Cha move skillfully around the floor. Zoe and Phillip and Betty and Wilbur could be spied elsewhere on the dance floor. Eric broke the silence between them.

"Tina, my room is only three doors down on the left from yours."

"A bit presumptuous aren't you, young man? I'm a married woman."

"That does not mean that you can't have a bit of extracurricular entertainment. Zoe and I have an understanding," stated Eric slyly.

"Eric," said Tina with emotion in her voice, "You must know that I find you very attractive but Please respect my marital vows."

"Certainly, Tina. But if you change your mind, three doors down on the left."

Tina rushed into her husband's arms when he finished dancing with Ae-Cha. She held him close during the next slow dance reminding herself over and over again that she intended to be faithful. But time and again she accepted Eric's offers to dance.

Tina did make sure that she danced with Phillip and Wilbur as well. Phillip was polite and gentlemanly, Wilbur Parks, on the other hand, was very touchy-feely. He also gave Tina the shock of her life when the two were alone at the table between dances,

"You know, Tina. You could win this contract for your husband's firm easily."

"How so, Mr. Parks?"

"It's Wilbur. Face your fear Tina, let me shave you, thus ridding you of your childhood trauma. Allow me to do that I will sign a five-year contract with Wilton Enterprises tomorrow."

Tina's mouth dropped open. She gasped for a moment like a stuck fish and replied,

"Mr. Parks! I mean Wilbur, that is quite an outrageous request!"

"I built my empire by being outrageous. Oh, your husband and Phillip may very well win the contract on their own merits but if you want to guarantee it, my offer is genuine. In any event, think on it, you are here for the rest of the week."

The remainder of the evening, Tina tried to catch her bearings. Her mind was a churning eddy of emotions. There was her attraction to Eric. and his brazen offer. There was the even more brazen proposal from Eric's father. Tina was beside herself in whether she should relate Wilbur's offer to her husband. Would he be angry and confrontational of Parks or would he actually cotton to the idea and encourage her to go under the millionaire's razor? Tina sincerely did not know and feared both outcomes. Until they returned to the Parks home, Tina was in turmoil.

Dinner was served close to midnight. Everyone was a bit tipsy from the cocktails, but all were ravenously hungry. The meal that Wilbur's chef had prepared was worthy of a five-star European restaurant. It was well past one A.M. when everyone had finished eating. Because of the lateness of the hour, Wilbur parks had waived his house nudity requirements, and everyone ate in the attire they had worn while out dancing. Distantly, Tina noted that her husband and Ae-Cha seemed to be caught up in a conversation of their own. Her thoughts on that topic ceased when she felt Eric's hand gently stroke her thigh.

"I will put an end to this nonsense!" thought Tina to herself. When she got the chance, she would give Eric a piece of her mind. Still, she did not slap the groping hand away.

Even though dancing, invariably put Tina in the mood for sex. Her bedazzled mind could not focus on much aside from giving Dennis, a quick, yet delightful for both of them, handjob. After snuggling a bit with Tina, Dennis was sleeping blissfully. Tina did not sleep. She tossed and turned as the offers of father and son once again assailed her thoughts. Tina did drift off to a brief fitful rest before she eyed the bedside clock and discovered that it was three-thirty in the morning.

Knowing that she would sleep no more and her mind racing, Tina decided that she would solve one of her problems this very minute. She would go to Eric, again acknowledge her infatuation but stress that neither of them could act on that feeling lest it stirs up a hornet's nest. Not wanting to face Eric in the nude, Tina slid on the dress she had worn that night, "I will give that impertinent boy, a piece of my mind!" she said to herself as her bare feet padded silently down the wide hall until she stopped outside of Eric's door. Steeling herself she knocked as loudly as she dared. Just before her nerves deserted her and she returned to her husband's side the door opened ajar and Tina spied Eric's tall, muscled form.

"Eric," she whispered, "we have to talk. What you are intimating can NEVER happen! Can we go somewhere where I can properly yell at you?"

In the darkness, Tina did not notice the sly smile on Eric's face as he led the way to an empty bedroom a few doors away. He opened the door for Tina, followed her in and brushed the light dimmer just enough to illuminate the room. He gazed at the older, married woman, taking in every bit of her beauty from her slightly disheveled hair to her sexy bare feet. He noted the dress and wondered if she had put her panties on under it.

"What is it, Tina? Don't worry, my dad had all of the bedrooms soundproofed, you can yell at me full volume and not disturb anyone's sleep. That is IF you ARE going to yell at me."

Tina could not believe the gall of Eric. He wore a mischievous smile, looking just like a child who has done something naughty, but not especially naughty.

"Now see here Eric! While I will concede that you are handsome and that I DO have an attraction to you. HOWEVER, you MUST remember that I am a married woman and that there is NO WAY that I can sleep with you."

To Tina's consternation, Eric seemed nonplussed by Tina's harangue, indeed he closed the short gap between them and gathered Tina up in his arms, lifting her off her feet and pressing her to himself.

"Please, Eric... DON'T!" cried Tina just before Eric's lips pressed upon hers like two white-hot strips of metal. Eric kissed and stroked the housewife in her arms for quite some time. He held Tina aloft long after her struggling had ceased, kissing her the whole while. When at last their kiss ended and Eric set her down upon the floor once more Tina was only able to gasp a weak,

"Oh god, Eric..."

Deftly the younger man steered the older, beguiled woman towards the large bed in the unoccupied room. Mid-journey, he removed Tina's dress. She was spectacularly nude beneath it. Gently, yet firmly, Eric kissed Tina anew and then began to kiss the rest of her body. To Tina, Eric's lips, tongue, and mouth seemed as hot as lava. She felt herself melting away in the face of the skilled onslaught. Eric's naked desire reminded Tina that it had been a very long time since she had been the object of so much passion and lust. She soon found herself panting and moaning as rarely before. Her passions only increased when Eric's talented mouth zeroed in upon her sex.

Almost the last lucid thought Tina had that evening before succumbing completely to the throes of passion was that she envied Zoe, her regular access to such a master of cunnilingus. Like one in a daze, she found herself sucking and teasing Eric's large cock. He steered her onto him. Tina impaled herself on Eric's upthrust organ and rode him with the intensity of a cowboy breaking a recalcitrant horse. How Eric had instinctively known that Tina preferred to be on top was one of the myriads of mysteries of that night. At last, she felt him come deep inside her and she felt his manhood begin to shrink. Tina collapsed into Eric's arms and said with as much conviction as she could muster.

"Now that we have gotten that out of our systems. We can NEVER do this again!"

"Whatever you say, Tina," said an unconvinced Eric as he stroked and nibbled her fabulous breasts and ribs.

"As Tina returned to earth, guilt and regret surged through her like an electrical charge. Even though Eric's impressive member was on the point of full recovery and the fact that Tina would have liked nothing better than another roll in the hay, she stuck to her guns as she slunk out of the suddenly small seeming bedroom and back to her own bed where her husband, Dennis slept in ignorance and innocence.

Tina slid back into bed and wrapped herself about her husband. She knew that she could not cry, as much as she wanted to. But then she thought that tears were not the right emotion. The sex she had just enjoyed had been some of the most intense of her life. With a start, Tina realized that part of what made it so good was its illicit nature. Tina had always striven to be a "nice" girl. To be a proper wife and before that a proper girlfriend. A part of her that she had long sublimated had come to the fore this evening. The pain of guilt and regret that Tina had a few moments ago began to dissolve. She honestly wanted to explore this part of her psyche. She felt her way down her husband's body until she was clasping his penis. Tina envisioned her husband's manhood in its cage for three months. She would have need during that time, need that would not quite be satisfied even if her husband were to suddenly become as gifted at oral pleasure as Eric.

Tina recalled a pornographic movie Dennis had rented for them both to watch. The one that had profoundly affected their marriage. It was about a wife who kept her husband in chastity while she had an endless series of affairs. Often the wife would take these men home and the husband would even make breakfast for everyone the next morning. Tina still remembered the raging hard-on, Dennis had during every frame of that film. At the time Tina had viewed the movie a passing fetish, but a short time later, at Dennis's insistence, she had bought their first chastity cage. Dennis wore it for a weekend business trip and when he returned home, they had some of the best sex of their marriage. Tina understood in a way that she had not before that perhaps that movie was not a passing fancy but had touched some deep-seated need in her husband. Suddenly Tina realized that she shared the same desires as the wife in the video! As Tina drifted off to sleep, she began to dream up ways of presenting her need, their mutual need, to her husband in a winning manner. "My husband is not the only salesman in the family." she thought to herself as sleep overtook her.

Tina awoke the second morning at the Parks mansion feeling very good indeed. She had put away the guilt she felt for sleeping with Eric Parks. Indeed, she realized that she wanted to make love to him again. As she stretched, her hands passed over her pubic thatch. Tina recalled Wilbur Parks' offer from the night before. She realized that if her husband's company, Wilton Enterprises, won the contract with Parks' conglomerate, there would be many trips to this mansion for her husband and herself. That meant more meetings with Wilbur Parks and, no doubt, his son, Eric. Tina envisioned late-night trysts with Eric, perhaps even with Dennis's permission. She imagined future visits to this mansion with her husband under lock and key. How would the Parks' react? What of her husband's boss Phillip and his wife Betty? What would be Ae-Cha's reaction? Tina thrilled at the thought of her husband caged in their presence the whole time they were visiting. Tina thought that Dennis, after the initial humiliation, would actually enjoy the experience.

In some ways, Tina felt like an entirely new woman. She felt bolder and less reserved. The shared nudity and her affair had altered her psyche in ways both large and small. She envisioned that when she got home all of her flannel nighties would either be dropped off at the thrift store or turned into dust rags. She no longer needed the symbolic protection they represented. The Tina of a few days ago was fearful of her own body. Yet exposing that body to the elements did not cause her to shrivel up and die. Instead, she had received compliments from all quarters. From an outside point of view, Tina knew that she compared favorably with Zoe and Ae-Cha. If those women could be proud of their bodies and comfortable in their skins, there was no reason Tina could not be as well. And Betty, so proud and regal and looking just as classy without a stitch/ on as she did in her Dior gowns. If Tina could not learn from her example, then she might as well stop living. Tina cooed contentedly to herself, reveling in her new power over vanquished demons. She considered other things as well.

Tina wondered, if the contract really depended upon her letting the senior Mr. Parks shave her sacred grounds, could she do it? Tina abhorred the thought of a bald pussy but if such a trivial thing guaranteed further visits to this mansion and Eric's, strong young arms then Tina could envision allowing it. Certainly, Zoe and Ae-Cha were proudly hairless. It struck her that Wilbur parks was not unattractive. Was/ he an odious toad, Tina's mindset might very well be different? The elder parks had an air of class and sophistication about him. Tina imagined that he would be both gentle and patient if she allowed him to shave her. It might be fun to be shared in an intimate way by both father and son. Tina allowed her mind to follow that enchanting road for a few moments before she broke it off.

She gazed at her still dozing husband. "How would I feel if Dennis were unfaithful to ME?" She thought to herself. Tina realized that the answer was complex. If Dennis sought permission first and Tina knew the woman, she MIGHT allow it. Somehow, Tina thought, Dennis is really not the philandering type. "Oh, he is, no doubt, sorely tempted from time to time," she thought, but she now realized that, at heart, he was a submissive. No matter how attractive he found Ae-Cha or Zoe, he was unlikely to act on his feelings. However, if one of them made a big play for Dennis, he might weaken. Tina could tell by the way he gazed at interacted with her, that Dennis found Ae-Cha especially attractive. Tina was still not entirely happy with him being exposed to all of Ae-Cha's naked beauty for so long. If, for no other reason, that she preferred that her husband jerked off to mental images of herself rather than strangers.

Tina was confident that Dennis would never act on his urges without Tina's permission. In fact, Tina was sure that he would take to being kept under long term under lock and key with the same passion he had already shown. Perhaps, after he had been controlled for a year or so, Tina might let him sleep once or twice with one of her girlfriends as a special treat for both of them. Everything would have to be on Tina's terms, however.

Gently Tina shook her husband awake. She gave him a series of very deep kisses and smiled at him. Dennis noted a look in his wife's eyes that had not been there the night before. He chalked it up to his wife's mischievous nature. Dennis returned his wife's kisses, grinned broadly, and stated,

"This place really agrees with you. We should come here more often."

"If you win the contract, husband we WILL be back here often."

"I, know Tina, I'd kill the firstborn son we don't have to land that contract."

Sensing an opportunity that she would not get again, Tina plunged in.

"I am glad you feel that way, honey because Wilbur Parks had given me a foolproof way to win the deal for Wilton Enterprises."

Dennis gaped. "He doesn't expect you to sleep with him?"

"Not exactly dear. Before I continue I want your promise that you will not get angry."

"That depends upon what the perverted Mr. Parks asked you." replied Dennis.

"Well, last night while we were taking a break from dancing, Wilbur Parks stated that if I were to let him shave me. He would give Wilton enterprises a five-year contract."

The color drained from Dennis's face and his mouth fell open into a large O.

"Holy shit! I hope you slapped him"

"I was too stunned to have much of a reaction but now that I have thought about it..."

"Tina, you can't be seriously contemplating..."

"Hear me out, Dennis. It's a little thing really. I'm a big girl now, not the traumatized child I was. If I were to consent it would shorten the song and dance that you and Phillip have been doing. As you said this contact will be worth many millions. We can buy a bigger house with your bonus, a house with bedrooms for children and a live-in maid and nanny. Once Wilton Enterprises wins the contract, it will be a simple thing to keep it. We could be on easy street forever, darling."

Dennis considered his wife's calm countenance and her steady voice. Usually, when she was like that her mind was made up and she expected compliance from her husband. Still, Dennis was troubled.

"Did Parks tell you that that was the only way to win the contract?"

"No Dennis he did not. He is very impressed with your company. But WHY reject a sure thing? I'm not crazy about the idea in the least but I am absolutely in love with what my sacrifice will bring us."

"I have to think about this, Tina." gasped Dennis at last.

"Let me help you make up your mind, husband," said Tina as she sidled down his body and placed her mouth over his erect cock. "You get a special treat. I am going to swallow this time."

Tina then applied herself to the task at hand. In her mind, it was Eric's large phallus, not her husband's smaller one that she was sliding in and out of her mouth. Thinking about Eric made her tingle all over. As she sucked off her husband, one hand went to her sex and she began working away on her clitoris in its fur-lined home. Husband and wife came almost simultaneously and Tina smiled broadly to her husband, opened her mouth to show off his milky-white spunk. With a wink, Tina closed her mouth and choked down her husband's seed.

"Dennis, darling, let Wilbur Parks have his fantasy and I will give you two more blow jobs just like that before I lock you away. That will give you very good memories to get you through your three-month dry spell."

"Oh god, honey, how can I say no to you?"

"You are actually looking forward to your upcoming chastity aren't you, Dennis."

Dennis smiled wanly, flushed and nodded. "Yes, Honey, I don't know why, but I want you to have total control over me."

Tina stroked her husband's well-muscled thigh. "And I will delight in taking control of you, slave. Have no fear I will be a benevolent dictator."

"Oh god, Tina!"

"Oh Goddess! Remember that movie? That's what the husband called his wife. Who knows I may even take a lover or two like she did," said Tina with a smirk on her face.

"Really, Tina?" asked Dennis.

"If I thought it would improve your service to me or would serve to maximize your humiliation. You want to be humiliated, don't you? You may be a strong, decisive executive, but you are putty in my hands."