Nude to Seal The Deal: The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I LOVE it when you talk that way." gushed Dennis

"I know. Too bad we left your cage at home. I'd love to show everyone that you are under my thumb." stated Tina matter of factually.

"If we get this contract, Tina, I will let you pick out the house you want," said Dennis.

"I know just the neighborhoods where I am going house shopping," replied Tina. "Now I have to figure out when and where to approach Wilbur Parks and tell him he can mow my lawn. Well, its more than a mowing, a better analogy would be clear-cutting a forest."

"Tina, I appreciate what you are about to do. Don't worry about going bald down there, I'll still eat you out with undiminished intensity."

"I know you will, slave. slave, I like the sound of that word better than husband. The world is full of husbands but very few women have slaves. Of course, in public I will be deferential to you and will be the proper corporate wife, but not behind closed doors. Our previous experiments become full time once we get home. It that clear?" stated Tina.

"Absolutely Goddess." replied an enthralled Dennis.

Tina and Dennis made their way downstairs, Dennis staying a step or two behind his wife. Everyone else was already seated, with Phillip Wilton and Wilbur Parks exchanging information on their various personal investments. Dennis held Tina's chair out for her and then paced around the table to his place between Zoe and Ae-Cha. While his back was turned, Tina subtly brushed Eric's thigh. When he turned to meet her gaze, Tina nodded and winked. Eric returned the gestures.

The breakfast was very good. While Dennis, Wilbur, and Phillip were engaged in a three-way conversation that temporarily zoned out all others, Tina signaled to a nude waitress. A short time later the maid delivered Tina's hand-written note to Wilbur Parks. The note read, "Harvesting season has arrived. Tina"

Wilbur Parks looked up from the note, eyed Tina and the two exchanged nods. A short time later breakfast terminated, and the business executive announced the plans for the day. He invited everyone out onto one of his boats. "A short sea voyage is so refreshing. If you want to fish, I have all the equipment but mostly I expect us all to enjoy the gentle roll of the waves and the sunshine. We can talk about business while cruising. I must say that I am impressed with Wilton Enterprises so far. If just a bit of underbrush is cleared away and I get a complete view of the lay of the land, I have no doubt that you will win the contract."

As Parks had uttered the final two sentences he gazed directly into Tina's eyes. She met his intense gaze without turning away. Tina felt confident that Wilbur Parks would find a way to perform his bush clearing operation in such a way that he did not reveal how important it was to land the deal to Phillip Wilton. Tina felt the fluttering of tiny butterflies in her tummy. She was determined to live up to her agreement. Still, the thought of a total stranger getting a view that no other man in her life had seen was a bit intimidating. Tina doubted that the actual operation would be clinical, like a visit to her gynecologist. Somehow, she knew that the millionaire's hands would linger long and lovingly on her privates. Tina also wondered what sex would be like once she was hairless. That sparked thoughts of her previous night's encounter. Under the table, Tina gently stroked Eric Parks thigh several times.

Tina found the subsequent boat trip enormously relaxing. The sapphire blue Pacific was remarkably calm this day. Journeying so far out that the coastline was barely visible, the small party seemed to have the entire ocean to themselves. Lathered in sunscreen, Tina lounged naked in a chair, apart from the others, under the seemingly impossibly blue, cloudless sky and relaxed to the gentle rocking motion of the boat; it was not hard to imagine herself in a giant cradle.

Tina's restful idyll was interrupted by the looming form of the naked Wilbur Parks. As Tina opened her eyes, she spied the senior citizen's large uncut penis just a bit more than a foot above her head. Tina had only a moment to contemplate the dangling shaft and the balls nestled in their salt and pepper cocoon when the business magnate began speaking.

"Tina, I must say that you are looking lovely."

"Thank you, Wilbur."

"I appreciate your willingness and open-mindedness, Tina." stated the millionaire.

"Thank you Wilbur. I am a good corporate wife, what's good for my husband's bottom line is good for me. While I truly feel that Phillip and Dennis do not need my help, I DO have my mindset on a new house in a more exclusive neighborhood, that is not going to happen if you turn Wilton Enterprises down. Also, and NOT insignificantly I have carefully considered your words and I realize that I DO need to face my fear and mature as a person. When and where do I report for the actual procedure?"

Wilbur thought a moment and said, "When we return to my mansion, I will announce that you and I have had a heart to heart conversation and that have chosen to face your fears. I will escort you to my bedroom where we can have some privacy. Do not worry, I am very skilled with a razor. I shave Ae-Cha every morning, never have I so much as nicked her."

"Speaking of Ae-Cha," stated Tina, "Won't she be upset at you for shaving a total stranger?"

"I consider us friends, Tina. In any case, my wife is used to my peccadilloes. She knew full well that marrying me comes with certain conditions. The fact that she has not yet run away screaming proves that she loves me, at least after a fashion. Ae-Cha may sulk for an hour or two, but she will get over it. She always does."

"That's good, Wilbur, I like Ae-Cha and I would hate for any bad blood to come between us."

"Well, Tina," replied Wilbur, Ae-Cha has told me that she likes you a great deal. I think, however, that she is quite taken with your husband. Perhaps you have picked up on that yourself."

"They do seem to spend a great deal of time in conversation. Is it anything I should worry about?" asked Tina nervously.

"You know your husband better than I do, Tina, Although I think he is a fine fellow. As for Ae-Cha, so long as she is discreet and practices safe sex, she may do as she pleases. The two of us have an agreement. To be honest, I've never been a fan of monogamy, yet I still keep getting married."

The conversation between Wilbur and Tina broke up a short time later. The men and Betty Wilton went fishing and reeled in some nice catches. Betty Wilton landed the largest fish, much to the consternation of her husband. Tina remained in her chaise. The sun felt wonderful on her skin. Through a pair of earbuds, she listened to soothing tunes on her phone. Several times she gently stroked her pubic hair. Tina felt that she would be saying goodbye to a beloved friend. "At least it is not permanent." she thought as she tried to console herself. The delightful day on the water ended with everyone a bit tired but contented.

Once they returned to Parks' palatial home, their host announced. "I will turn the catch over to my chef. If it is not on the menu tonight it will be tomorrow. Let us all take a break, we can talk shop after dinner."

Before everyone made their way upstairs, Wilbur Parks, subtly took Tina aside and told her where his bedroom was and that he would be waiting for her there in a half-hour. Tina caught up to her husband, Dennis and held his hand as they scaled the steps. As they walked, she whispered, "I'll let you kiss my pussy fir goodbye, Wilbur Parks is shaving me in thirty minutes."

In their bedroom, Tina took a quick shower to wash off all of the sunblock and so that she smelled fresh and clean. Tina did not want to face Wilbur Parks all slimy and unkempt. She strode out of the shower into the steam-filled attached bathroom, confident but a bit apprehensive. Dennis was waiting for her. He fell to his knees and began to kiss his wife's sex. A short time later his tongue diligently massaged her clitoris. Tina always responded well to oral sex. Dennis, while not the ace that Eric Parks was, still did not take long to get Tina's engine revving.

A few moments late, Tina's feet padded down the hallway and around the corner to Wilbur and Ae-Cha Parks' huge bedroom. The door was open and Wilbur parks greeted Tina with a smile. Tina was a bit startled, when after entering, Wilbur closed the bedroom door, embraced the young housewife and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Tina, for being such a good sport. Here is how it will work. I have a few kinks one of which is to take before and after pictures and a bit of background information on my subject. Please step this way, Mrs. Hayes."

Tina saw a table similar to one used for massage set up in one corner. Extending from the table were two leg supports. At the foot of the table sat a table holding razors and trimmers, a basin of water, towels, washcloths, and an expensive digital camera.

"Now I am going to take a few photos, Tina. Stand up against this wall. I will take a few full-length and then closeups. We repeat the process once you are shaved." stated Wilbur Parks

"Wilbur, I'm not sure that I like the idea of you capturing my face. What if the pictures fall into the wrong hands?"

"Tina, I understand your fears. The images are kept on a hard drive that has no access to the internet. In the event of my death, the hard drive is to be kept unopened and must be promptly destroyed. In other words, your secret dies with me. My lawyers will guarantee that you are never embarrassed by these images in the future. If, on the other hand, you decide that you want a copy for Dennis or posterity, I can print off only the number of copies you specify. In other words, Tina, you are perfectly safe. OK?"

Tina nodded ad stood before the background on the wall. The pictures still did not please her, but she realized that she had to trust the businessman.

"Now smile pretty, Tina!" said Parks as he hefted the camera. Tina was happier with the remainder of the pictures, as they were mostly close, medium, and distant shots of her pubic triangle. At last, it was time to lie down upon the table. It was comfortable, yet firm. Only now did Tina notice the large mirror attached to the ceiling. Tina would have a full view of the goings-on. Wilbur Parks stepped between her legs holding a small electric trimmer equipped with suction and an attached bag.

"Now we need to trim everything. This will not hurt in the least, Tina, but it may tickle."

Tina bit her lip as the device neared her nether regions. She eased up when she felt the pleasant tingle as the trimmer began clearing away her sacred grove. Involuntarily Tina's mind returned to the time she had been shaved as a teenager. The nurse was old and stern crone who was dismissive of the shame and embarrassment Tina expressed. She had not had her hair for too many years and thought that losing it would make her less of a woman. Already, she thought to herself, Wilbur Parks was gentler and understanding than a supposedly empathetic medical professional.

Tina was able to relax and watched fascinated as her skin was bared. It looked especially white in contrast to her tan skin everywhere else. As the trimmer worked, Tina discovered that it nicely primed her clit. Tina was always extremely sensitive down there. Wilbur Parks' hands were not roving all over her, as Tina had feared. Indeed, Wilbur Parks seemed as intent on his job as a hairstylist working a difficult cut. Tina remained still until Wilbur took a break. The trimmer had left behind a shadow of her pubic hair, the trim was a short stubble nearly to the skin. From the table, he took a washcloth after dipping it in warm water. Tina made a move to stroke her now virtually hairless sex, but Wilbur arks slapped her hand away.

"Ut uh! No touching until the master is finished with his artwork."

Tina felt the warm cloth cover her crotch. Already she could tell that everything was far more sensitive. After a moment, Wilbur removed the washcloth and gently began to coat Tina's vulva with shaving cream. He dipped a fresh razor into the warm water. Tina felt the sharp blade gently remove the stubble which the trimmer had left behind. Wilbur's fingers danced over Tina's pussy like a skilled surgeon. Tina found herself getting more and more turned on, not only by the view in the mirror but also the supreme warmth and skill of Wilbur Parks firm, strong hands.

Tina gasped when Wilbur's fingers entered her. He gently stretched her labia, leaving his finger beneath them for support as he removed every trace of hair. For his part, Wilbur Parks could not help but notice the arousal of the woman he was working on. Wilbur realized that Tina was the very sort of woman he had gathered from their first meeting. While unquestionably shy, under the right hands, she warmed up intensely. Just from Tina's occasional gasps and sighs, Wilbur deduced that she was phenomenal in the sack. The sort of woman who made sweet animal noises in bed virtually every time she was fucked. Wilbur Parks got the vision of Tina gasping as his cock pumped away at her sweet center. He knew then that he would look forward to hosting this woman and her husband in the future. If Wilbur did not get the opportunity to sleep with her this week, he would, no doubt, be successful in the future. He knew that Dennis would not be a problem. If ever there was a man in thrall to his wife's sexuality, it was Dennis Hayes.

All too soon for both of them, the last trace of a strand of hair had vanished from Tina's pelvis. Wilbur removed the remains of the shaving foam. Tina gazed at the smooth white expanse. Immediately she stroked her bald womanhood. It felt far more wonderful than she could have imagined. To her delight, it really was a healing experience. The memories of her childhood trauma flittered away like dove rising from a dark plain. Tina's pussy still tingled from the shave. In the mirror she noted the dampness she felt, a dampness that did not come from the water used to denude her privates.

Wilbur noticed the dampness as well. Tina and Wilbur's eyes met. Tina anticipated the question before it left the millionaire's lips, "May I taste you, Tina?' The question was asked with supreme sincerity. Tina, already on the edge of coming, nodded her assent and Wilbur Parks lowered his mouth over Tina's pussy.

The housewife was delighted to discover that the senior Mr. Parks was nearly as gifted in giving oral pleasure as was his son. Shortly after Wilbur's tongue began to explore inside her, Tina's pelvis was rising to meet Wilbur's mouth as Tina began to squirm and buck. An orgasm she would always remember bust from her lungs, leaving her momentarily weak and light-headed.

Wilbur stared at Tina's fine body as she came down from her orgasm. She was even more naturally orgasmic than Wilbur had thought. When Tina opened her eyes and collected her bearings, Wilbur smiled at her and said,

"I think that fairly well banishes any residual childhood trauma, don't you think, Tina?"

"Yes, doctor Freud," replied Tina.

Tina's smile was radiant as she posed for the "after" photographs. She decided that Dennis deserved at least a few photographs for his own pleasure and whacking purposes. Wilbur printed out the ones Tina selected and placed them in a manila envelope. Wilbur moved the hair from the hopper of the trimmer into a small pink silk bag with a drawstring.

"Tina, this bag would make a fine gift for your husband. Men just LOVE receiving these little baggies. In this way, I can give delight to the men in the lives of women that I shave."

"Thank you, Wilbur, that is very thoughtful. I am sure Dennis will love it."

"The oral sex the two had engaged in was not spoken of. Wilbur had become aroused while servicing Tina but seemed content in just providing for her needs. Tina gestured to the Wilbur's rapidly softening cock and said,

"Perhaps, I can trade the favor with you one day."

"I would certainly, enjoy that, Tina. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are very talented in that area as well."

With that, everything that needed to be shared between them had been said. Once Tina made sure that the hallway was deserted, she returned to her bedroom. Dennis was waiting with a pensive expression. He beamed with delight as his eyes drank in his wife's new hairless status. Dennis had often longed for his wife to shave but her anger when he brought up the subject made him believe that it would be an impossibility.

He was equally delighted with the photos and the pink baggy. It smelled like Tina's secret place. Dennis realized that he would always treasure the small pink bag, he knew just where in his man cave, he would keep it. Dennis purred like a kitten as he ran his fingers over Tina's sex. He wanted to eat her out as well, but Tina begged off, pointing out that it was time for dinner.

All of the guests plainly noted Tina's new look when she entered the dining room. There were raised eyebrows and one or two mouths hanging open for a moment, but everyone was too polite to say anything. A short time after Tina took her seat next to Eric Parks, she felt his hand gently, if impertinently, stroke her sex. When the opportunity presented itself, Eric whispered in Tina's ear, "I like. A LOT!" Tina wondered if it would be safe to visit Eric this night as well. Dennis would be content to eat her out and let Tina mount him. Tina, however, wanted a master to give her new pussy its first intense test drive.

As she ate, Tina devised a plan to have the best of both worlds. Dinner was spectacular. Tina wondered if Dennis's new salary would allow them the luxury of a private chef as well, then she realized that the money could go too far more practical things. Her thigh pushed up against Eric's often. She could tell that the lad was extremely turned on, he mostly succeeded in hiding his prominent stiffy. When Dennis's attentions were focused elsewhere, Tina leaned her lips towards Eric's ear and uttered softly, "I'll take care of that for you later, stud!" Eric's dropped fork at that moment brought every eye upon him. The young man flushed red and said, "Sorry!" conversation immediately resumed.

As turned on as Eric Parks was, it was obvious to Tina, and, no doubt, others at the table, that her husband Dennis was even more turned on. He had trouble focuses on the conversation between his boss and Wilbur Parks. Ae-Cha looked on with a bemused expression. Dinner concluded and Wilbur Parks announced, "After all that time in the sun and at sea, I think we all could use an early night. You are all dismissed."

Dennis showed enormous patience in not immediately bolting up the stairs tugging on Tina's arm. He waited until Phillip and Betty Wilton and Wilbur and Ae-Cha Parks had stated their "good nights" and exited the room before he turned to Tina and said, "Let's follow their example, darling!" He tried to play it cool, but his erection preceded him up the staircase.

Once they behind closed doors, Dennis was all over Tina. She realized that Dennis would become quite put out and suspicious if she denied him the opportunity to dine on her now hairless sex. He was after all her husband. He plunged in with gusto, and Tina soon found herself on the edge of orgasm. The big "O" did descend, but during it, Tina was imagining what Eric's tongue, lips, and teeth would be doing to her nether regions once Dennis fell asleep. Tina felt like a complete wanton and reveled in it! After getting her off, Tina and Dennis engaged in vigorous missionary sex before all the sun and saltwater and exertions from a day on the water descended upon him at once and he fell into the sleep of the dead.

Tina shook Dennis gently to ascertain that he was, in fact, deeply asleep. Smiling to herself, she slid out of bed and headed down the hallway, not bothering with a wrap.