Nude to Seal The Deal: The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis was not disappointed in the least as he watched Ae-Cha work before he tilted his head backward and emitted a deep sigh. Ae-Cha brought him to the edge of coming. Dennis indicated that she should pause. She returned to her feet, Dennis clasped her to his chest and his fingers began to work on Ae-Cha's brassiere. Yes, he had seen her boobs before but liberating them from a bra was something special. Dennis teased each of her pert nipples erect with his teeth, lips, and tongue, Ae-Cha moaned with appreciation. Dennis tugged the gossamer black panties over and down Ae-Cha's succulent bum. Once he spied her standing in just her garter and nylons, he knew that he would not undress her any further. The stockings and lace garter did things to his libido that he really liked. He gathered up Ae-Cha in his arms and they tumbled into the bed. A moment later, his mouth was exploring her shorn sex while hers was again inhaling his sex. Dennis's ministrations soon bore fruit and he marveled at the intensity of the stunning woman's orgasm.

"Oh, Dennis!" she cooed before rotating her body so that Dennis could impale her upon his cock. The Asian woman was a delight, nearly as tight as his own Tina, she made sweet little animal sounds as Dennis pumped away. A moment before Dennis came, Ae-Cha had her second, less intense orgasm of the night. Dennis laughed, Ae-Cha laughed and then the two settled under the covers for a prolonged cuddle. The excitement of the day and the hours of dancing soon had both deeply asleep.

Early in the A.M. Ae-Cha shook Dennis awake. They exchanged smiles and kisses before Ae-Cha announced, "I have a hungover husband to deal with and you have to thank your beautiful wife. Tell her she has my sincere thanks."

With that, still clad in her stockings and garter, Ae-Cha swept up her castoff clothing and headed out the door whistling a merry tune. Dennis followed her lead, gathered up his suit, shirt, and socks, slid his underwear back on and returned to his room. Tina was still asleep, but she stirred when Denis tried to unobtrusively slide between the sheets next to her.

"Did you have a nice time, husband?"

Dennis just smiled. "Remember this night in the long months ahead when you can't even jerk off!"

"You are the Goddess, Tina!"

"Yes, I am, and don't you ever forget that fact!"

Then husband and wife shared a prolonged laugh before exchanging the most wonderful kisses of their marriage.

CODA

Upon return to the Parks' mansion. Dennis was met with stares, for about the first half-hour. After that, everyone accepted it and said nary a word. Both Dennis and Tina found the three months of chastity were only the beginning of their adventures. They had never been so happy.