Nude World Order Ch. 01

Story Info
In the year 21xx, the Earth...
3.2k words
4.23
26.5k
24
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a fictional story about ENF and CMNF, and a little non-con, if you're not comfortable with it, please leave now. :)

Introduction:

In the year 21xx, the Earth's population was dangerously low after the war with the aliens. Both men and women had perished in battle but we managed to defend ourselves. A peace treaty between all leaders from every country, including the leader of the aliens had came out with a new world order.

Instead of going to prison or hanged, men would provide sperm a few times a day for the production of the human species. With alien technology, just the sperm was needed.

For females, our role would be the same, to give birth. To enhance our attraction from males, A new option came for all females above the age of 18, Earth years. Nudity.

Thus, the new world order came down to every human on Earth. Instead of death or prison, one could opt for an alternative. Cum provider for the men, or registered as a Permanude for the women.

In the first year after the new world order came, men were unable to control themselves when they saw a naked woman in public. Rape and Molest cases shot up and some women were even murdered after their rape.

In order to contain the situation, governments all over the Earth came up with a solution. Each Permanude or PN woman would have a steel collar around their necks. It contained location tracking and identification. Only the government could track these PNs via satellite, for monitoring and protection.

The criminal cases had dropped significantly but a new word came up due to the steel collars around the woman's neck. Slave.

Permanude, Slave, PN, whatever you call it meant the same thing. A woman that was unable to put on any clothes.

----

Chapter 01:

"Hey Candy, when are you going to find a job? You're already 18 years old!" Dad said to me.

"Yeah yeah I get it, stop nagging at me!" I replied.

"Go find a job by this week or I'm going to register you into a PN!" Dad said and walked off.

I used to hear terrifying stories when I was a kid, if anyone misbehaves, the men would lose their private parts while the women would be PN - Permanude.

That's how my parents used to scare me instead of telling ghost stories.

My name is Candy, 18 years old, and currently jobless. I did badly in school and I've been jobless for a year.

I just turned 18 a week ago and now my dad threatened me with being a PN. So far I've only seen a few PNs here in Singapore.

A judge, father or husband could appoint a criminal, daughter or wife to be a PN. Some women had no choice but to be a PN because they stole money, or their parents forced it on them, or worse, their husband. A woman could also volunteer herself if she wanted to, she would be under stricter monitoring due to there had been cases where the woman was pressured into signing up, or blackmailed.

My mom's a PN too. But she had no issues with being one.

PN had a few laws, no clothes at all, constantly tracked and monitored by who knows how many government people, duration could be a minimum of 3 years, or maximum of lifetime.

The dating scene was different from what I read in history books. Men used to give chocolate or flowers to women, while women would write letters or offer Sex to the men. We still do that, sometimes. Now we had new methods of courtship.

Like my parents, when they were dating. My dad put his sperm into a mini bottle and gave it to my mom to wear as a necklace. When they got engaged, my mom offered herself to be a PN for 3 years as a wedding dowry. Sperm were very expensive during my parents' time when they were 18. Now it's just a few thousand dollars for a mini bottle the size of my thumb.

Other than being naked all the time as a PN, there were benefits too. Like being offered a higher salary at work but the thought of everyone looking at my naked body would be too much for me to handle.

Although I desperately searched for a job, with my pathetic qualifications plus I've never worked before, I couldn't find any.

I talked to mom about how I really didn't want to be a PN but she just brushed me off, saying it's for my own good.

I talked to my friends about it and they told me that if my parents wanted me to sign up for PN, I didn't have any choice. No lawyer or Judge would help me because that's the law.

On a Sunday afternoon, my parents drove me to register for PN. They made me to shut up about it unless I wanted a lifetime contract. The minimum would be 3 years of nudity.

After my parents talked to the lawyer in a room, I was escorted by 2 male police officers to the courtroom where I had to read my pledge and sign the contract in front of everyone.

Before I begin, I had to remove all of my clothes... in front of everyone! The male judge, male police officers, the media, my parents and the audience.

On the last day where I had my dignity, my parents didn't allow me to wear clothing of my choice. Instead, I had to wear a single piece of dress so it would be easier to remove.

Once I got naked on the stand, I tried not to look behind me or at the camera pointing at my face.

I picked up the paper with both of my hands from the table and read in a loud voice.

"I, Candy Tan Xiao Hua, do solemnly swear that, I will not wear any clothes for the next 3 years. Under the penal code of nude laws, section 2(b) should I fail to comply under any circumstances, I will receive a fine of 1 million dollars. This contract will be made legal under the guidance of my parents, Eric and Jamie. I understand that I will have a steel collar over my neck that will track and monitor my movements. Thank you for this opportunity, and God bless all of you."

Everyone clapped for me and I felt my dignity and respect leaving my body, along with a few drops of tears.

I didn't know why I was born in this century. I wasn't open to the idea of PN or how someone could register me as one.

"Come here and be collared, my child." The judge said.

With just my socks and shoes, I walked to the middle of the courtroom and knelt down on the floor with my head facing down. The Judge's naked assistant came and handed him a collar. My collar.

When I heard a click sound and I could feel the collar around my neck, that's when I finally knew.... I had no escape for the next 3 years.

Not only the courtroom could see me completely naked, since the media was there too, recording me live and showing it to the whole world on PN news. Probably it would also be up on PNtube, a video sharing platform for PN.

'3 years.. fuck.. 3 years...' I kept on thinking about it. 3 years being naked at home wouldn't be so bad but my parents wanted me to look for jobs while being naked!

Didn't they know that the men would look at me and mentally fucking me over and over again? There's no point in dwelling on it, since the collar and contract was already done. I'm stuck like this for 3 years. The only thing I could wear was socks, shoes and a hat. No dresses, no skirts, no shirts, no shorts, no underwear, not even a towel over my body after a shower or a blanket or jacket when I'm cold.

I'm permanently nude. A Permanude. PN.

My parents came and took my hand. My naked mom said "I'm so proud of you! Now you can easily find a job! Woohoo!"

My mom had been naked all my life. Growing up I thought at first it was only at home. But when I asked my friends about it and they told me that my mom told their mom that she volunteered to be a PN. I couldn't help but wonder if she was being pressured into it, by my dad.

My crazy naked mom held my hand and brought me through the crowd of men. Being a PN in Singapore, a conservative country would be difficult. I didn't know where the PNs had gone to, but on the internet I've seen videos of it around town.

All of the men clapping for me and staring lustfully at my naked body as I walked past them. I felt so humiliated and ashamed of myself.

When I was brought straight home, I cried on my bed. I wanted to cry under my blankets but I remembered that I couldn't anymore so I kicked them off my bed.

I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was crying because I was very embarrassed about showing my naked body to everyone. The only man that ever saw me naked before was my ex boyfriend. But now the whole world could see me naked! I bet my data and photo would be entering the PN database and website any moment!

I cried myself to sleep and woke up at midnight. I was shivering due to the cold. All I had was a fan at the ceiling and I'm already shaking!

I left my room and wanted to drink some warm water before eating my dinner that I've missed. But when I walked past the living room, I saw my dad drunk and on the sofa while his 2 friends were also drunk but awake... And they were staring at me!

"Hi Candy! We heard you're a PN now." The men said.

"Y-Yeah.. My stupid dad forced it on me.."

"Don't worry, you are beautiful so don't ever be ashamed of showing yourself."

"Err... Thanks uncle."

I quickly went to the kitchen to get the warm water and walked back to my room.

The next 3 days, I stayed in my room. Hiding from everyone. I didn't want to go out naked in public! Who would want that!

I heard my dad telling my mom that he would drag me out if he had to. But my mom had other ideas.

On a Friday evening, I heard a lot of voices coming from outside my bedroom. "Hello Auntie! Hello Uncle! Don't worry, we're here to help!"

Suddenly my door was knocked and my dickhead of a dad unlocked the door with the key.

"Candy! Your friends are here!" Dad said.

5 of my friends came into my bedroom. 2 clothed women, 3 clothed men.

"Ah! W-What are you guys doing here!" I quickly covered up my nipples and pussy as if that would do anything.

"We've heard about you being a PN and wanted to see if you're fine." Kate said.

"Oh Candy is more than just fine! Damn girl! Your body is so damn hot and sexy!" Andrew said. "Remove those hands of yours, baby!"

Before Andrew could jump on top of me, Timothy and Jason stopped him. "Calm down. You and your alien hormones. Candy's our friend, remember? Or did the alien cocoon messed your brain up like they did your dick?" Jason said.

Everyone started laughing except for me and Andrew. "Fuck you. My dick is fine alright! Wanna see?" Andrew said.

"Guys.... Thanks for being here...." I said as I started to cry. Kate and Ashley hugged me while Timothy, Jason and even Andrew looked down feeling sad for me.

"Look at the bright side, Candy." Ashley said. "You always had difficulty expressing yourself without being ignored or finding a romantic partner right?"

"Err.. I guess so?"

"Now that you're naked all the time, no one would ever ignore you! They will pay more attention to you! And you're like the queen of the universe!" Ashley said with her arms raised up.

Kate laughed and said, "Did your Alien cocoon messed up your brain too!"

Everyone laughed, including me.

Among my friends, Ashley and Andrew were the only ones born with sperm using an alien cocoon instead of the usual human in women's bodies.

We're all humans to me, but there were speculations about alien cocoons being more aggressive, more violent, more angry and more horny. But it's not all bad. Those born with Alien cocoons were seen to be more successful in life. And their life expectancy could be up to 120 years, compared to us, 100 years. Back about a century ago, when the history talked about Covid, humans were only up till 80 years or so from what I read. Cancer and other illnesses got eradicated and I only knew about them from the history books.

Alien cocoons was just a nickname we used. The official name for it was 'Authentic Labor Placid Habitat Arcane System' or in short, ALPHAS. It caused a lot of childish argument over the years so no one really used it, except for scientists.

"Alright Candy, I know you're embarrassed about being naked in public but you're stuck with this for 3 whole years, babe!" Kate said. "You can either cry and be miserable or try to enjoy yourself! That's why I brought these 3 idiots with me! Go on, get comfortable being naked in front of them first."

"Err... Okay. I guess." I replied and laid down on my bed. Next, I slowly removed my hands from my boobs and pussy.

I closed my eyes when I exposed myself in front of my 3 male friends. We were the best of friends in school previously, together with Kate and Ashley.

I opened my eyes and saw Kate and Ashley smiling at me. While Timothy, Jason and Andrew tried their best to maintain a poker face but it was very obvious that they love what they're looking at. My naked body.

I blushed a little but I didn't cover myself up. I knew I had to live like this for the next 3 years. Exposing myself.

"Don't just stand there like dumb idiots!" Ashley smacked the arm of Andrew and he knocked onto the rest of the men. "Say something you retards!"

"Err.. Erm.. Nice body, Candy." Jason said.

"Yeah Candy, You have a beautiful body!" Timothy said.

"Your body is so damn hot, Candy! I'm on fire right now, look at this!" Andrew said and pointed to his crotch. All of us could see the budge in his pants.

We laughed a little and chatted normally like how we used to. Well not exactly, the men kept on staring and talking straight to my boobs and pussy.

"Hold on, I need to pee." I got up from my bed and Ashley grabbed my wrist.

"Hang on babe. Is this..." I looked at what Ashley was pointing to and it was the wet stain on my bed. "Wow babe! So you are horny from exposing yourself! Your pussy is wet! Hahaha! You go girl!"

I blushed and trembled a little in embarrassment, I wanted to cover myself up and run away from them but they're my friends. If I ran away from my own friends, how would I ever find a job which would required me to work with other men?

"Looks like you get it, girl. No point in running away. Come here and sit." Andrew told me.

"Hey hold on, how do you think Candy feels about..." Timothy said and got interrupted.

"Wait a second, Tim. She's thinking about it." Kate said.

My friends looked at me as I thought about whether I should listen to Andrew. I mean, he wouldn't rape me.. and he couldn't, not once a PN got raped ever since they invented the location tracker and monitoring on the collars. They're probably monitoring me right now, those government officials.

I didn't say anything, I just walked towards Andrew and sat on his lap like he wanted me to.

"Good girl! Daddy likes this new you!" Andrew teased me but I didn't reply.

The men decided it was okay to ask. "Hey Candy! Can I touch your breasts?" Timothy asked.

Kate and Ashley had their mouths opened and couldn't believe what they just heard. They were even more shocked when I nodded my head.

"Thanks guys, for helping me.." I said as Timothy massaged my boobs.

"Helping you? What kind of help you need, babe?" Kate asked. She was concerned about me.

"Sooner or later I will be touched by other men, and there would be nothing that I can do about it. Even if the authorities arrive to save me, it would still take time before they actually arrive to the scene. So I thought I might as well get used to it or at least try to enjoy it. At least with my friends that I trust." I said.

"Wow baby. You're more logical than I thought!" Jason said.

"Yeah babe. Now why don't you play with yourself for us to see? Perform for us, babe!" Timothy said.

"I guess... I have no choice." I replied.

"Remember! Try to enjoy it!" Ashley cheered me on while Kate was still in shock.

I sat on my bed and leaned my back against the wall. Next, I opened my legs wide and started to finger my pussy with one hand, and groped my boob with another hand. I kept on moaning and fingered myself faster as it really did felt amazing to be playing with myself while other people looked at me.

When I orgasmed, I squirted and it splashed all over the men's faces. I was breathless, drooling, sweating when I was done. The 3 men were just staring at me as if they were in love with me. Kate and Ashley smiled.

"Did you feel better now?" Kate asked.

"Yeah babe. Thanks!"

"Good luck on your interview tomorrow. We will send you the details later." Ashley said.

"Thanks babe. What would I do without you guys.."

"Erm... Candy.. C-Can I have sex with you?" Andrew asked. I stared at him with a straight face and said, "No."

"Can't you at least re-consider my OUCH!" Andrew got hit in the crotch by Ashley.

"Knock it off you pervs!" Ashley said. "We are supposed to be helping Candy! Aren't you guys also her friends?"

"Erm yeah. Of course." Jason replied, looking away from me.

"Yeah, we're friends." Timothy replied while smiling at me, looking at my face properly this time.

"Yeah friends with benefits!" Andrew replied.

"Do you want me to smack your balls again?" Ashley said.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! It was just a question." Andrew said.

"Alright people. Let's go. Candy got a few interviews lining up for her tomorrow." Kate said, always the mature one even though all of us were 18 years old, same age.

"Bye Candy! Take care!"

"Bye guys! Thanks for coming!"

I didn't sent them to my door for obvious reasons. Although being with my friends helped me calm down a little, I still couldn't imagine how I could just walk naked in public... But I was tired, so I fell asleep.

I'll let the tomorrow me handle tomorrow problems.