Nude World Order Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man sat on his chair which looked like a throne and said, "Come to me, Candy."

I crawled towards the man until I'm at least 2 meters away from him and said, "Greetings, my majesty!"

We looked into each other eyes for a second and both of us started to laugh out loud! "Your Majesty? What the fuck! Hahaha!" He said.

"Well your chair looks like a throne, and I didn't want to upset you... Especially after you completely humiliated that woman just now... Sir." I said.

"That wasn't a complete humiliation. And that woman was my ex girlfriend. She fell in love with her current pimp when she was still in a relationship with me." He said.

"That's awful! I'm sorry you have to go through that!" I said.

"It's okay. After that I build this place and saw her years later. What did you think I did when I saw her as one of my employees?"

"Well, Sir. Did you fuck her?" I asked.

"Yeah I did." He said.

"Was it consensual?" I asked.

"She beg me for it so I could increase her pay. She needed money for her pimp."

"Did you increase her pay?"

"Yes I did."

"Erm... Are you going to fuck me? Sir?" I asked.

"Only if you want to. Like I said I don't force women into doing stuff they don't want to do." He said.

"Please Fuck me, Sir." I begged. "We had a deal! Please do it! Take me!"

"Alright sweetheart." He said and stood up. He walked towards me and pulled my hair, "Follow me."

"Can't we just do it here?" I asked.

The man laughed and said "Do you want me to fuck you here?"

"Well yes. It's kinda hot. I'm naked and a king like you having sex with me.. That will be so hot!!" I said.

"Alright Candy, whatever you want." He said and guided me back to his throne looking chair.

I looked up at him on all fours on the floor as he sat on his throne, he looked at me as if waiting for me to do something.

I quickly crawled around and showed him my butt. I wiggled my butt as I said, "Fuck me, My King!"

The man laughed and fucked my pussy, gently.

I screamed out loud when I felt his dick entering my pussy.

"You are a fucking slave, yes!" He asked.

"Ah! Yes my king! Ah!"

"You are my slave!" He said as he continued fucking me.

"Yes! Oh God yes! I am your slave! Ah!"

The man fucked me non stop even after my third orgasm, until he shot his cum inside my pussy.

"You are my Slave now. Call me Master." Master said.

"Ah... Yes.. Master..." I replied.

I fell asleep on the floor after my amazing first time.

12