Nudie Trudy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm flattered." I responded. "I'm glad I can be that person. I know you're happily married, Donna, but I sure wish I'd met you first."

Donna smiled.

"I've got Doug and you have Nadine. Both are good matches, but there's mixed feelings too." she said. "If you can get her on board though, I think we could have a healthy sexual relationship between the four of us, so let's leave it at that for now, okay? I don't want to ruin what you two have started."

I nodded in reply, and decided to change the subject.

"How about if I make some smoked chicken quarters on the grill for dinner?" I inquired. "I'll smoke 'em on a real wood fire. Take about two hours or so. Bet you've never had that before."

"You're right, I haven't" Donna agreed. "Sounds good. Doug's not much of a cook."

I smiled in reply, and at the worst possible time, my cellphone rang. Even worse, it was Nadine.

"Hi Love." she greeted me. "Whatcha up to?"

I panicked, as I stared at Donna's gorgeous unclothed body. What could I tell her?! My only recourse was the truth. If she and I were going to have a relationship and I had any hope of including her with Doug and Donna, I had to be honest.

"Getting ready to fire up the grill." I replied. "Doug's out of town, so I invited Donna up for dinner. Why don't you drop by and make it a threesome?"

Oh shit! Had I really said that? Donna was staring at me with her jaw hanging open, so I guess I had. I didn't mean for it to sound sexual, but a Freudian slip it was, nonetheless. There was an incredibly and painfully long pause before Nadine finally responded.

"Is there something I should know?" she inquired.

I had to think fast, and it had to sound convincing. I sighed deeply, using the extra few seconds to try and come up with something plausible.

"Yes," I answered solemnly, "there is."

"Well?!" she demanded.

"It involves you and me, and Doug and Donna." I replied, as Donna stared at me with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Well what is it?" Nadine demanded impatiently.

"Well, they uh, kind of want to try the clothes free thing too." I explained. "I guess yesterday was a turning point for them. Doug's out of town, so Donna's here trying it for herself. I was hoping you could help her try and overcome some of her inhibitions.

"So yeah, we're both naked and hoping you can join us and give her some pointers. We were just watching NatGeo Wild, and it gave me the idea to smoke some chicken on the grill. It would be awesome if you could join us and explain a lot of what you told me, to her. You know, help her work through it and all."

Nadine took almost a minute to respond. When she did, however, it was clear and concise.

"That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my life." she informed me.

My heart sank. I was busted, and it was all my fault. I had no one to blame but myself. Even worse, I was new in town and she was the mayor. She could make my life an absolute hell if she wanted to.

"Look Jack." she continued. "We just met yesterday. We hit it off and I enjoyed it, but we don't owe each other anything. Not yet anyway. I hope to change that though. So... I saw you two eyeing each other when you weren't ogling over me. I also saw her hubby watching me with a wistful look on his face. I'll have to admit, when I first came her, I thought he was pretty hot. Then I found out he was married, so I let it go.

"I want you to be honest with me, okay? NatGeo Wild, really? What were you watching, two monkeys fucking? I don't want any secrets between us Jack! I'm hot for you and you're hot for me, right? I'd also love to jump Doug's bones, and I know you want his wife too. So, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, and you and I and your girlfriend are going to discuss this in depth."

At that point, she disconnected the call with the ball in her court, and Donna looked at me with trepidation in her eyes.

"What happened?" she inquired nervously. "Is everything okay? Oh God, does she know?"

I shrugged and tried to look nonchalant, but a smile broke my face.

"Looks like she's on board too." I replied with a grin. "Better let your hubby know. His dream is about to come true as well."


12