Nudie Trudy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one problem." Nadine pointed out. "Her tits. We need to milk her first, Jack. We need to sleep in that bed tonight. We can't get it all wet and ruined with breast milk."

"Too bad her milking machine is at her house." I said wistfully. It would be so much quicker."

"But not as much fun." Nadine added. "It'll take forever to milk her by hand, so let's suck her dry. We can do it in the shower and spit it out. We don't have to swallow it all. Then, we won't have to contend with her milk fountains when she cums."

"Okay." I agreed. "We'll do it out here and then turn the shower on to flush it down when we're through."

Nadine and I each latched onto one of Donna's pudgy nipples and began sucking vigorously on them. In a few minutes we had sucked her tits almost dry, and they were noticeably deflated and drooping. I reached out and caressed them in my hands, gently pulling on them as I squeezed them vigorously.

"You sure do like tits!" Donna exclaimed. "Damn!"

I chuckled and nodded.

"Can't help it." I said with a shrug. "And," I continued as I glanced at Nadine, "I'm not going to apologize for it either."

"You're learning!" Nadine said with a smile. "Now, let's go upstairs and continue, shall we?"

"You two go on up." I responded. "I have to rinse all of this milk out of the pipes and into the ground. I don't want it going sour. I'll be up in a few minutes."

My pair of pets departed, leaving me alone in the darkness, as I turned the shower on and let the water run for a few minutes. I couldn't believe the change of events that had happened in the past few days. I had met the woman who was most likely going to be my wife, I had nailed my beautiful neighbor and I had had a three way with the both of them! Even better, there was still a full work week left, to enjoy their shared company many more times. Yes, life here in the mountains was certainly being very kind to me. I was definitely going to enjoy living here.

12