All Comments on 'Nudist Mum Visits Son'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

dillfoberdillfoberover 1 year ago
Another Great Story

Again you 'knocked it out of the park.' with another great story. How you explained your mother and son feelings of these characters was so acurate, you'd feel you were sitting there watching them as it all happens in real time.

Another 5 star story in my book.

Thank you for sharing these insights into mother/son relationships, and how they would feel towards each other before and after such a erotic moment. I believe today mother/son relationships are happening a lot more than readers can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh! What a story! I’m astounded anyone can write like that..You’re sooo talented. Luv the way you so skillfully weave philosophy, music, art, film, even politics, into an erotic story. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sensual. A very talented erotic writer. I’ll be reading your other stories in your collection, You’ve a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sexy. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story title doesnt do justice to the quality of the writing. I was about to skip the story. Nudist mom visit son, ho hum, what else is new.

Very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! And I love the 2 movies in the story. Two stories within a story. So very clever narrative crafting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending is cruel. I actually wept. Skillful story telling. You really understand human emo. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Saula, i love your stories. You’ve a sweet way with words. What a wordsmith!

Love this gem:

“You can only fall in love for the first time once. I have fallen in love with a cock for the first time. This cock. I feel it in such a deep and fundamental way. The heart has its reasons which reason cannot know. A strange space has formed inside me, a kind of pure hollow. This space signifies a simple lack, a nothingness.”

And such deep human insights:

“I sit on the sofa and watch Seb. He sits up, rubs his eyes in a kind of happy daze, and looks at me. Every available inch on his face bursts into a smile. Mums live, and some die many times over, for moments like this.”

And your sense of fun:

“Seb and I are swigging out of a wine bottle, eating cheese and a baguette. I'm finally in France with Seb, I think, and it makes me smile to myself. I resolve to get delightfully drunk and run into a wall. He tips the bottle, takes a sip, passes it to me. It’s like our souls are talking, having a conversation of their own, oblivious to us.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a unique storytelling style! I rate you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that French movie story about Marie. I googled it, cant find such a movie. There is a “Ma Mere”, altho mom/son incestuous, but it has a different storyline. Intriguing story. 5 stars. One of the most erotic stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re an erotica master. Five stars. I came buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, such talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a way with words. And, what an imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. One of the best I have read on this site. It is so different from the usual stories. Bold of the author to venture in new directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talented 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that teasing had me all hot and bothered. Look forward to your next story. You do have a devious way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to be able to write like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The French movie about the whodunnit rape. Nice Intriguing story-within-a-story. You can write a whole complete story on its own.

I googled, there is a French movie “Ma Mere”, but its plot is different. Were you somewhat inspired by it? I am a film buff. I appreciate your musings in the story about film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for intro me to Georgia O’Keeffe’s works. Indeed her floral paintings are sensual. I’m am an art enthusiast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a liberal arts major. Never thot I would ever see Marcus Aurelius, Sartre, Nietzsche, Freud, Hegel, Burke, Voltaire, Debussy, Beethoven, Mahler, Vermeer, Picssso, etc in a literotica story! Thank you for opening up another dimension of erotic storytelling. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Didnt expect the ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story but it was a little bit too high-brow for my taste. For me a mother-son sexual relationship has to be raw lust or a frantic love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotically charged

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had me cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with all the comments here. Sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars. Sexy & erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why why why did you have to kill off the son character?? You are vicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel pls…

The mom was blindfolded & raped again on the coast run. But by who? Turned out to be the son who faked his plane crash death. They fuck like rabbits happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Five stars.

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

I love the story and can see the images that you must have in your mind as you write this. Keep writing. You have a huge fan here.

DchargerDchargerabout 1 year ago

What an amazing story. Saula really knows how to tell a story. Her styles are so genuine and loving. Never are her stories raw / rude / raunchy. I just love how they are down to earth. They have a soft touch about them. Saula is truly one of my favorite writers. Many times I've found myself rereading her stories, they are THAT AWESOME!!! Thanks so much Saula.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gosh! I didnt know such writing is possible. You are most talented. Have you published?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was enjoy the story, hoping for a Chapter 2. Why did you kill the son character?? Why?? You are a vicious bitch. I hate you!

Doodle69Doodle69about 1 year ago

So hot! I had a great cum. Thank you for that. You’re one hot writer.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 1 year ago

Lovely story and very erotic. Kept me aroused for the whole six pages.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Sexy storey, sad ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Beeble_567Beeble_567about 1 month ago

Loved this story. Very erotic, very descriptive and so sexy. I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
844 Followers
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...