Nurse Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse Love has some wonders to explore.
4k words
4.45
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers

Patient P's POV

Yeah...I knew she would be obedient to me... To my voice... to my commands... She's just begging for me to stick my cock in that wet mouth of hers. I walk over to the couch where she has obediently hung her head over the back of. The amount of spit coming from her could only be described as a whore made waterfall. The whole back of the couch is soaked! I removed my shoes earlier along with my pants, so that I could be virtually silent whilst making my way around her home. Whilst I walk over to the couch.

As I stand there, fully erect, I look at my baby's face. She's so beautiful when she's begging for her home intruders' cock. She wants it. I know she does. Pretty sure she can smell skin on the tip of my cock now... Yessss. Her face is showing signs of excitement. Once we both count down to one, my wildly erect staff will find itself taking a deep dive.

(Please read Nurse Love pt. 1 to fill in the gaps ; )

I look down at her, looking at me with soft eyes. Her mouth, it must still have my love juices swimming around in there... With this in mind I lean down, caress her face and as I give her the sweetest kiss I never break eye contact. For I wanted her to feel everything. How she reached down inside of me. Am I doing that to her now? Can she feel how much I want her? Please baby... feel it I think to myself before saying out loud, "Come on baby, lets go upstairs to finish the night."

"Well, I still have this carrot in my pussy.... What shall we do about that?" Lovelet asks as she moves the carrot in and out of her slick lovely hole. "MmmmHHmmm what SHOULD we do about that?" I reply in a similar but more playful tone. I circle around the couch to place myself directly behind her. As soon as I get behind her, I can smell the sweet, but nutty scent of the body soap she used not too long ago in that "prep" shower of hers/ But the smell which made my erection stand alive, was that tempting aroma coming from her wetness. It's better than what my mind came up with that's for sure. She's still fucking her pretty pussy with the glass dildo... "I'm begging for you to take me over daddy, is everything to your liking?", Nurse Lovelet says in the cutest voice.

I can hardly understand what she was saying, the only thing I could do in response was drop to my knees to be eye level with her sweetness. I bend over forward to bring my face closer to her brown eye. "Don't stop fucking your pussy baby..." I say as I start to move closer to such great glories.

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

The fact that he has his face planted in my ass is making me even hotter. I feel his ice-cold hands touch my bottom cheeks and spread them apart. Then shortly after, I feel his hot breath graze my ass hole. Ahhh, I feel this breath go throughout my entire body. I grip the back of the couch with my teeth. Then suddenly a nice long lick. From my tant to the rim of my ass. Now he's slowly tracing it, counter clockwise. I moan wildly and I can't help but to keep pumping this carrot in and out of my cunt.

Patient P's POV:

"You taste so sweet; it reminds me of honey. How it's all sticky and sweet. Even your ass was soaked before I even started licking you..." Hmmm I wonder if I smear her juices on my face, if it would make me look younger. And with that thought I spread her cheeks even wider and rub her ass juices all over my face. Good baby now I'm starting to smell like you, I think to myself as I look at her twitching hole. I'm almost hypnotized by it. I know she gets it regularly at the hospital but... it looks so tight and impenetrable.

Nurse Lovelet's POV

"I... I think I'm gonna cum again..." as I say this, I feel his grip on my ass tighten and I feel his tongue enter my desperate cavity. The combination between the sliminess of his tongue with this glass carrot heating up from the heat of my pussy are going to.... "I think... I think...." I say right before I let out a fantastic cry for pleasure. With it came little droplets which covered the floor with a slick coating. Some of which reached his legs.

Patient P's POV:

What's that? Oh nice! She squirted! I wish my I could of gotten it all over my face. Even though she squirted, I cannot bring myself to stop licking her tight ass hole. And I won't stop until I know she's totally satisfied. Because I know this is just the beginning of a long-lasting orgasmic relationship. I honestly don't know when the last time I came without thinking about her. It's been three years, and I haven't wanted, imagined or jerked off without her in my mind. In this way she has already enslaved me. All she had to do was show me a bit of genuine kindness. With no hidden agendas or secret schemes. Just love. She will get every ounce of my love until we both are consumed... Drowning in it.

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

Oh my God... he's still licking my ass. I don't even know how many times I've came. He's going to drive me over the edge tonight, I know it. He said he was going to fill me up. I guess he's a man of his word. I'm so embarrassed by my squirting episode, with it carries an aroma that is similar to piss but cleaner. Does that make sense? I don't know but he hasn't stopped me, I guess that is a good sign.

Again, suddenly without warning he gently places his inviting fingers over my hand, which I had stopped pumping in and out my pussy, and starts to help me move the glass carrot in and out. "You're not finished yet I hope you know that..." he says as he turns his head to look up at me. I turn my face fully towards him to look at his cute face look at me with his head still nuzzled in between my cheeks. "Yes baby, I wouldn't imagine it any other way...." As I say this, I can see his eyes light up with excitement! Like a child who just got their first pony. "You mean that baby? I get to please you over and over?!?!?" "Yes baby, I for you to..."I say.

For a split second of time I think in our minds we were in another place. Not here on this plane somewhere else. My moment was interrupted when he said, "You need for me to do this?" As he says this, he starts pumping our hands on the pussy carrot faster. He's not breaking eye contact. You want to see what you're doing to me baby? You want to see that you're driving me crazy? You know that I love the way you're treating me. Like I'm the greatest thing to happen to you since your erection. This worship of my body. It feels good.

Patient P's POV

I just cannot get enough of her, and she just gave me total control. These words that she says, it confirms all of my feelings about her. I KNOW she was crafted every inch, every curve and line. Just. For. ME. Well how will I enjoy my gifts? Let's start with getting inside....

I reach over with my left arm to grab the other box which has been unopened. I open the box and take out another glass dildo. This one is an anal plug with a cute heart as its handle on top. "I hope you'll like what I have for us..." I say as I model the toy with hand like one of those jewelry salesmen on the television. She chuckles because of the quirkiness of my presentation. This whole time I'm guiding the toy in her pussy in and out... In and out. I never stopped to continue increasing the pleasure. I take the built-up spin in my mouth and spit it directly into my baby's pretty ass.

I take the glass plug and plunge the first rib down into her. She closes her eyes out of pleasure and I can see she's trying to hide the pleasure she feels. You won't be able to hide it for long baby. I don't want to rush this next climax, for I need her close to exhaustion before I can even place myself inside her. I need her to want me, and only me. Will I be enough to satisfy this hunger of hers? I know I will and I will not mess up my chance at being everything she'll ever need.

I slow down the speed inside her pussy... she is close again already I can tell. Her body is trembling and her breathing? Heavy. Mmmhhmm, seeing her like this, body in my hands, her smiling, it's just making my cock ache with want. I can't believe she has me this stiff for so long without even touching it. The way bounces as I fuck her ass with her present, is too enjoyable to watch. Like she's making up some kind of hidden dance I don't know about. Telling me to keep it up. I jerk the toy in and almost all the way out of her ass faster now. I hear her moans grow more untamable. She's totally under my control. I could do anything to her right now and I bet she would answer with a "Yes Daddy"....

I plunge the anal toy down another rib. "Ahh baby you've only got one notch to go! You're doing so good! If I had a free hand to spank you I would but..." I start to move to toys faster a bit then slowed the pussy hand back down. "...I'm a little occupied at the moment."

Nurse Lovelet's POV

A chuckle? "Mmmhhmmm yes baby! Do what you must you're driving me crazy! But when will you give it to me? Will you stick it in?".... I Can't believe I just said that! This is way too unhygienic Nurse Lovelet! Sure back then you knew he was clean, but you have no idea what he's been up to for 3 years. Well, I've already swallowed his yummy cummy. I guess if I can let this slide just once.

"Ahhh so you DO want me to fuck you..." He says with a huge grin on his face... Shaking his head and no looking back into my ass hole he says, "If you don't tell me how am I supposed to know? Will you beg for it? Will you beg for me to fuck this...." He takes the carrot out of my pussy and then starts rubbing my clit. He goes up and down... Up and down at first, then he quickens his pace and traces my clit in circles. Just the way I like it... Will I say these words? Will I tell him that he needs to put it in me or else I just might not be able to think of anything else. Will I be able to think of anything else after? Probably not, but at least I would know I would be the only person he'll want after this. My pussy has that effect on people.

"Ye... yes... Please put it inside me...". I say meekly and almost inaudible. He stops fucking my ass with our dildo, and takes his hand away from my clit. I look back at him. He's looking me right in the eyes again, no smile, no emotion to be seen. I can tell I fucked up but is he upset or??? "Now what did you say? I don't think I heard you..." A hard smack on my ass is the next thing I felt. I let out a pleasureful moan. That was totally unexpected. He was so loving and kind before, I never would have taken him as the aggressive type. I think I like it...

"Ahhh I see you like it when I smack you huh?" He smacks my ass again this time with just as much strength as the last one. "Ah! Yes daddy! I want your cock inside me!" I say slightly louder, in hopes he would smack my ass again. And just as I predicted he smacked it again, this time so loud that I was so worried my neighbors were going to call me to ask if I was ok. But then I remembered I have sound proof walls. I had them installed because my voice tends to get a bit bodacious with my male company. Right, there's nothing to worry about. "Yes daddy please stick your cock inside me!" I scream because that last smack truly made me sing!

Patient P's POV:

"Now... was that so hard?... No? It wasn't, was it? But I have something that's hard for you!"

Should I pick her up and fuck her against the wall? Choose :X

Or

Should I fuck her right here? Choose: O

If you chose to pick her up and fuck her against the wall (X) :

I flip her over onto her back. Pushing my erection against her swollen clit. I tease her a bit but don't put it in. As I'm kissing her I push the anal toy all the way up inside her to make sure it is secured. I know her tight hold can hold it. I wrap her legs around me and as I'm still kissing her, I lift her up to head for the stairs. Then... she starts wiggling her hips... It's making my dick twitch. I can't fight this anymore I'm not going to make it upstairs. I need her. NOW! I Press her back against the wall and take my cock back and I slowly movie my cock inside her. She's holding onto my shoulders; her legs are wrapped around tight. There is no escaping this embrace. I feel her, her essence. It's taking ahold of me, God she's so warm and tight! "God baby why are you so tight?" I say as I continue to push my love stick in and out of her. I love how every time I make a sound her pussy twitches. I could be breathing in her ear and the same thing happens. I don't want to lose grip of her but I need her nipple in my mouth. I bend down as I'm fucking her to suck her nice perky b cups.

I hear her moans, her sweet moans I can't get enough. I take her off the wall now and while still standing, I'm slamming her down onto my cock repeatedly. "Oh yes!" Nurse Lovelet moans - I slam

her on my cock. "Take me!" She says -- I pick her up and slam her down on my cock again... "Use me up!" she screams. "Oh yeah, I'll use you up. I'll use you up so good, no one else ever will isn't that right baby?" I say as I hold her chin up to kiss her passionately. "That's right daddy..." She says as I continue to pound her. "You want me to keep fucking you? Fucking you forever?" I moan as I push her against the wall again. I know I'm giving it to her right. "Yes, baby I want you inside me forever!" She screams...

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

I can't get enough of him. At this rate I'm going to cum again!!! "Oh baby it's ok, it's ok to cum on my dick....It's ok baby cum!" Our tongues they meet once more, why can't I breathe? I grab his face and look at him. "I will only cum if you do..." A rush of heat came over between us. I feel like we are melting into each other. Baby don't break away and give yourself fully to me! He moves us over onto the floor. He sets me down gently onto the carpet. Eyes locked and it was like we both agreed to something which was unspoken.

Patient P's POV:

As I set her gently onto the carpet, we were holding each other's gaze and I was telling her, ok and I'm going to cum in that awesome pussy of hers. Just by the look in my eyes. Once again, I place my left hand on her left cheek and lean in and kiss her with everything I have within me. I felt out hearts pump at the same time. This was too much, I took my cock out of her, slapped it on her clit twice, rubbed my slick hardness against her perky clit. Then I re-enter her.

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

"Ohhh baby...You know I want it!" I scream as he starts moving faster and faster. He's beating my pussy up so hard. I know he's right; I don't think ill need anyone else to satisfy me. Was this all I wanted? Was for him to have me like this? Over and over? Until I won't be able to think correctly? How could you be so kind? This man is amazing and I think I feel his precum mixing with my juices inside of me. There's so much!

"Rub that nasty pussy as I fuck you baby, I need you to feel all of this!" He commands, and I like the good girl that I am, I start rubbing my swollen pussy clit. Oh, it's happening I feel it. I'm connecting to him, I'm melting! What's going? Why does this feel so good?!? I'm going to squirt all over this dick! "Ah baby what are you doing to me? I'm going to cum!" He moans. As he cums I feel it enter me, I see his eyes roll back and then my head thrashes back. "Fuck yes!" I scream!

Patient P's POV:

I let it all out inside of her, I just couldn't fucking help it. I know she needed me to do it...I Knew I needed me to do it. Even though I'm coming I can't stop moving my hips... I'm not getting soft! I feel the mixture of my cum and her wetness pour out of her as I continue to pump. I'm now kissing her wildly and she kisses me back. I can't close my eyes anymore. I just need to look at her. Id rather look at her expressions of love. The warmth that is between us isn't fading. It's getting hotter. "We won't make it up the stairs tonight, will we?" Nurse Lovelet asks while moaning with pleasure. "No," I say... "I don't think we will..."

If you picked Fuck her right here (O) :

I flip her over onto her back. Pushing my erection against her swollen clit. I tease her a bit but don't put it in. As I'm kissing her, I push the anal toy all the way up inside her to make sure it is secured. I know her tight hold can hold it. I wrap her legs around me and as I'm still kissing her I take my cock back and I slowly movie my cock inside her. She's holding onto my shoulders; her legs are wrapped around tight. There is no escaping this embrace. I feel her, her essence. It's taking ahold of me, God she's so warm and tight! "God baby why are you so tight?" I say as I continue to push my love stick in and out of her. I love how every time I make a sound her pussy twitches. I could be breathing in her ear and the same thing happens. I need her nipple in my mouth. I bend down as I'm fucking her to suck her nice perky b cups.

I hear her moans, her sweet moans I can't get enough. I take her and sit her up in my lap now, and I'm slamming her down onto my cock repeatedly. "Oh yes!" Nurse Lovelet moans - I slam her on my cock. "Take me!" She says -- I pick her up and slam her down on my cock again... "Use me up!" she screams. "Oh yeah, I'll use you up. I'll use you up so good, no one else ever will isn't that right baby?" I say as I hold her chin up to kiss her passionately. "That's right daddy..." She says as I continue to pound her. "You want me to keep fucking you? Fucking you forever?" I moan as I continue fucking her with her in my lap. I know I'm giving it to her right. "Yes, baby I want you inside me forever!" She screams...

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

I can't get enough of him. At this rate I'm going to cum again!!! "Oh baby it's ok, it's ok to cum on my dick.... It's ok baby cum!" Our tongues they meet once more, why can't I breathe? I grab his face and look at him. "I will only cum if you do..." A rush of heat came over between us. I feel like we are melting into each other. Baby don't break away and give yourself fully to me! He sets me down gently onto the carpet. Eyes locked and it was like we both agreed to something which was unspoken.

Patient P's POV:

As I set her gently onto the carpet, we were holding each other's gaze and I was telling her, ok and I'm going to cum in that awesome pussy of hers. Just by the look in my eyes. Once again, I place my left hand on her left cheek and lean in and kiss her with everything I have within me. I felt out hearts pump at the same time. This was too much, I took my cock out of her, slapped it on her clit twice, rubbed my slick hardness against her perky clit. Then I re-enter her.

Nurse Lovelet's POV:

"Ohhh baby...You know I want it!" I scream as he starts moving faster and faster. He's beating my pussy up so hard. I know he's right; I don't think I'll need anyone else to satisfy me. Was this all I wanted? Was for him to have me like this? Over and over? Until I won't be able to think correctly? How could you be so kind? This man is amazing and I think I feel his precum mixing with my juices inside of me. There's so much!

"Rub that nasty pussy as I fuck you baby, I need you to feel all of this!" He commands, and I like the good girl that I am, I start rubbing my swollen pussy clit. Oh, it's happening I feel it. I'm connecting to him, I'm melting! What's going? Why does this feel so good?!? I'm going to squirt all over this dick! "Ah baby what are you doing to me? I'm going to cum!" He moans. As he cums I feel it enter me, I see his eyes roll back and then my head thrashes back. "Fuck yes!" I scream!

Patient P's POV:

I let it all out inside of her, I just couldn't fucking help it. I know she needed me to do it...I Knew I needed me to do it. Even though I'm coming I can't stop moving my hips... I'm not getting soft! I feel the mixture of my cum and her wetness pour out of her as I continue to pump. I'm now kissing her wildly and she kisses me back. I can't close my eyes anymore. I just need to look at her. Id rather look at her expressions of love. The warmth that is between us isn't fading. It's getting hotter. "We won't make it up the stairs tonight, will we?" Nurse Lovelet asks while moaning with pleasure. "No," I say... "I don't think we will...".

loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers