Nurse Paula Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse and cleaner get together again, will they...
1.4k words
4.32
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula was late at the clinic due to several factors. Not least because the system for ordering more supplies was being fussy. Finally it let her place the order and she could begin the final odds and ends of closing up.

She saw the light that indicated the back door was opened and the code identified Vince the cleaner logging in. She was suddenly alert to the memory of the previous December first drinks session where she had been drunk and let Vince fuck her. Her loins warmed and her face blushed.

The pair had exchanged no more than a dozen words since that night as their paths hardly crossed, but each time Paula had become aroused and was grateful circumstances had not allowed a conversation. Did she want a repeat or not? Head and pussy disagreed, she was fifty two and sensible after all. But then it was the only sex she'd had involving another person in three years.

Vince knew someone was still at the clinic as certain lights were still on. He rather hoped it was Paula but didn't know who had been on shift, he had good feelings about Paula.

In a vague way Vince had talked to his mates about Paula. The general reaction was basically "What, some old granny, boy you must be hard up."

Having described Paula in general terms, Vince then caught them out with,

"And how much pussy have you had in the last few weeks?"

Point made. One pal thought it through and asked, "Is she up for a threesome then?" Vince wasn't sure he was ready to share yet.

"Hello, it's Vince the cleaner!" Vince called so as not to scare anyone. Paula heard and her tummy leapt. Her nipples hardened too.

"I'm at reception Vince, it's me, Paula."

He went out to the main entrance to see her nice bottom in stretched scrubs pointed his way. "I recognise that face." He greeted her.

Pressing the last key Paula stood up and turned to face him, she was flushed. Saying hello she sat in the swivel chair nearby, indicating Vince to sit in another.

"We need to talk Vince!"

"Yeah, course. I hope you're O.K." It was said in obvious relation to that night, and with genuine concern.

"Yes thanks, look, I have no complaints, I was drunk and you, well, you're young and horny, and well, it happened. No harm done."

Vince relaxed as Paula told him about her life as regards that night. Divorced, tubes tied, no man in her life etc. Then the crux of the matter.

"What now?" She finished.

"Wow, O.K. Um, well I got no attachments, this job slows down the social life somewhat, and I did really enjoy erm, you know? That?"

"So what do you want now, if anything?" Paula was unsure exactly where this was going, or where she wanted it to go.

"Well," Vince slowly went on. "have you heard of friends with benefits, you know, where people just erm..."

"Yes yes, I know the term. So that's what you'd like is it?" The nurse said in a non committed way.

"Look, I don't want to upset you, or be rude or nothin', but we hardly know each other, and I'm not sure what to say. But I certainly would like to be with you again, but no pressure, you have the lead and I'll follow you. If you wanna say piss off that's fine, I understand. I won't cause problems and we can act like nothing happened. You're choice."

"Or?" Paula put the ball back in his court.

"Well, if I can say something, (Paula nodded) you're nipples say you like the idea of benefits."

Paula blushed and her lower regions warmed even more. In an effort to distract she stood up to turn off the computer monitor which meant putting her back to Vince. He reacted on instinct and stood up behind her, putting his arms around her to gently grasp her breasts and caress her nipples, while kissing her neck and ears, having decided she needed him to take the initiative. With a sigh the fifty two year old woman relaxed back into his body and got a pleasant surprise as his hard cock poked her round arse. She moaned.

Forgetting that on the other side of the reception counter were two large glass doors revealing the outside world, if only a car park, Paula stood up to her full five foot five and allowed Vince's hands to drop down and dive under her scrubs and light vest to lift her bra over her breasts and continue to play flesh on flesh.

Paula was grateful that the six foot one inch half scouser and half Nigerian

had forced her decision. Her crotch was very damp and she wanted to make love, no, be fucked but didn't want to come over as slutty. She had a small orgasm right there.

Dropping his left hand Vince insinuated it into Paula's scrub bottoms and pants, giving her clitoris the same treatment as her right nipple was getting. Within a minute there was another orgasm, at the end of which the cleaner pushed two stiff fingers into Paula's quim and proceeded to firmly finger fuck her..

Paula realised they were able to be seen from the car park, although at that time of night it was normally empty. She wanted to say something but the words evaded her, and the thought of being seen suddenly turned her on even more.

After a few minutes of fingering Vince went for gold. Paula seemed to be a bit disconnected from the world now and so he quickly removed his right hand from it's breast and had it join his left in pulling down and removing the clothing one foot at a time. As he stood up he released his hard on and used his right hand to guide it to Paula's wet pussy lips.

With a little force Vince was balls deep into the nurse on the first stroke. Paula gasped and leant forward to grab the edge of the counter in order to push back onto the excellent cock that was exciting her cunt.

Vince let go of Paula's hips to undo her bra and get it out of the way, she removed it one arm at a time in order to keep one hand on the counter edge. Vince bent his knees slightly in order to get a better angle, and powered on into the nurse making her cry out in ecstasy as another, larger orgasm took her.

Some time later Paula felt the stiff rod leave her body and she was turned round and sat on the edge of the desk where Vince replaced his cock and continued to pound her pussy hard.

Vince liked the way Paula's breasts bounced, not as firm as they once were, they moved in a way that was motherly and sexy, reminding him of her age and the fact that she was enjoying someone half her age fucking her like a whore. In his mind anyway. He felt his own orgasm building and pounded even harder to bring it on, the nurse had had a good time, now it was his turn.

Paula noticed a different feel to the fucking. Rougher somehow, less for her sake, it was hot. She felt more dirty now, on a desk in view of the world with a near stranger fucking her silly. It was just too much. Paula let out a loud low scream as she had her biggest cum of the night at the same moment that she felt the warm semen spray deep into her sex, just like she was some cheap tart. She shuddered in delight.

Vince shot as hard as he could, thinking how this older woman must really have a dirty side to let him fuck her here like a slut. It was a hell of a good cum.

Paula was once more embarrassed as she recovered. Vince's spent cock slid out of her followed by a drop of their juices, she felt dirty.

"You go clean up and I'll sort this place out." Vince told her. Paula agreed and quickly ran off to the ladies. She tried to keep her mind on the job at hand and avoid the fact that this time she had fucked the cleaner while sober.

As she exited to lavatory Vince walked up and offered her a slip of paper.

"My number, I will not" he said emphasising the Not, "call you, like I said, no pressure. You want to meet up, call me, and I hope you do."

Driving home Paula wondered just which way her life was headed.