Nurse Paula Pt. 03

Story Info
Vince gets a text, from Paula?
2.1k words
4.38
3.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday finally arrived and Paula was pumped. It was months since the girls had got together and tonight was going to be fun. You know the thing, like it was only yesterday you last chatted and carry on from where you left off, practically carrying on the same conversation, but only feeling that way when you got together and the intervening period was a massive gap up to the moment you reunited.

Tonight started on the way home for Paula. She ended her shift at the surgery and got battered sausage and chips on the way home, scoffed them as soon as she was home, showered, applied a little warpaint and a little black dress with three inch heeled court shoes. Her hair was good from the cut and blow dry the day before and anyone would think she was going out on the pull.

As she entered the wine bar there were her four friends at a table with a fifth glass fully loaded with white wine. Hugs, kisses and greetings were fantastic and the old gang was whole once more. All veterans of the same college where they became nurses. The love was palpable.

A few hours later and they were about caught up when Allison commented;

"So Paula, who is he then?"

"What? Who?" she answered, stunned. "Who's who?"

"Oh come on woman, you're so bouncy you must be getting some somewhere. Who's playing in your playpen?" Allison responded, grinning.

"Don't know what you mean." Paula said, not convincing anybody.

With the subject broached they all saw it, that lightness of spirit and the confident movement. She was 'getting some'.

"Right," said Marie, unofficial leader of the posse, "unless you fess up we start chanting 'Who's porking Paula, who's porking Paula' quite loudly, ready ladies!"

As the count down reached one, she gave in, blushing hugely and said she would tell after one more drink. It arrived quickly.

"He's how old?" Queried Susan. "How tall?" asked Eileen disbelieving.

"At the clinic? DIRTY girl!" Exclaimed Marie.

Paula was both mortified and proud, beaming and blushing at the same time. She was then threatened with public nudity and physical harm if the details were not forthcoming most immediately. She had no choice.

Nurse Paula's story (Parts one and two) was relayed in full, at least as much as was possible from the slightly blurry parts. The girls lapped it up. Even, or was it especially, the three married nurses present. Eileen had to ask.

"So you're calling him then? Tonight, when he gets off work. Your getting some tonight, yes?"

There was some low level cheering from the group and Eileen, (single, fifty two,) asked, "Has he got a friend?" Which garnered some ribald sniggering from the married three.

Marie slyly picked up Paula's unlocked mobile and casually looked through the numbers list. Vince was in there. She typed, hit send and replaced the phone just as Paula noticed her movements.

"What the bloody hell have you done Mrs, I don't trust you."

"Who me? What would I do?" Marie said innocently.

Paula picked up her phone and noticed Marie had locked it. "Oh you cow, wait till I find out what you've been up to." She warned, lovingly.

As it unlocked so it chimed. A text had arrived. "You bitch. Marie you Bitch" Paula said through an embarrassed grin, "Cow, Oh fuck!"

The rest had to know. Marie had invited Vince over to Paula's using her phone, address included and almost begging him to fuck her. He had replied, "See you just after 2.am." Marie snatched the phone back to stop Paula responding.

The squeal of shock, delight and friendly evilness that erupted around the group got a lot of looks from all around. It was decided that more wine was needed, and it flowed until closing time at 1.am.

Paula stepped inside her hallway and leaned against the closed door. She was terrified. She was excited. She was horny. What should she do? Remove the tights, they just get in the way. No, that's just slutty, no. Leave the door on the latch and go sit... No, even more slutty. No, what I need to do, she thought...

'Oh wow.' Vince thought, 'Just come right in and take me, leave me no option, please please say you'll be over.' He quoted the text in his head. She must be pissed but then, was it too good to miss? He was going and she would have to convince him not to, maybe she was just damn horny. He worked quickly once he answered the text.

Twenty two minutes later, or twenty seconds in Paula's head, there was a knock at the door. Vince heard the squeal through the door, excited he decided. Several moments later the door opened.

Taking a deep breath Vince launched into the hallway and executed his plan.

Paula was frozen with emotions. She felt strong hands lift her by the waist

and propel her backward. Vince had seen a table through the doorway at the far end of the hall which perfectly suited his intention.

Paula was carried to her kitchen and dumped on the floor, standing. Her dress was raised and her tights and pants simply ripped down to her knees.

Lifted onto the table edge Paula then saw her underwear and shoes rapidly removed and thrown away. Still frozen, the nurse watched as the tall dark boy dropped his jeans and shorts before pushing her knees up and apart.

On the third thrust Vince was balls deep and began to fuck the woman hard and fast. Within seconds Paula had a full orgasm which went on for around five minutes. Not that she had any sense of time, just sex. She gasped when Vince pulled out.

Pushing his footwear off with his toes Vince then kicked off his jeans and shorts. Pulling her up by her hands he then bent over, shoved his shoulder into the dazed woman's middle and standing up, lifted her clean off the floor onto his shoulder. Not fireman style more, well cave man, Vince turned and carried a heavily panting woman to the front door and then turned up the stairs and up to the landing. Pausing to pick a door, he walked to the furthest guessing it was the front bedroom.

Pushing the door fully open Vince strode confidently to the foot of the double bed and slid Paula off his shoulder, pulling up her dress as he lowered her to her feet, He lifted the black dress over her head and threw it to the floor. He the pushed his hands under the cups of the plain white bra, pushed up off the soft bosom and pulled the garment off, also over the head of the highly excited nurse.

Pushing Paula so she fell flat on the bed he then deftly removed his tea-shirt revealing some very fine abs, and almost dived onto the target of his lust. It would have been so much better if he could have done it first time. Instead it was third time lucky before he found the wet entrance he sought and pushed the whole of his erect cock deep into the desperately waiting wet pussy.

Paula knew nothing but orgasm, an all over feeling of warm, buzzing electricity that stayed for ages. Vince just ploughed away at a good strong lasting pace making full use of the body beneath him, purely for his own enjoyment. The fact that nurse Paula was loving it was just coincidental.

Paula had no idea of how long she was fucked nor how often she wrapped her legs around her lover than back to feet on the bed heaving back at that wonderful cock. She just made up for lost time with a continuous orgasm that rocked her world.

Inevitably Vince came, several harder thrusts fired his load deep into his nurse and draining himself utterly. He remained in position for a shirt time and then rolled to his right and sprawled out, soon nodding off to recover.

Paula took a short while to calm down and she too rolled over, into Vince, and dropped off to wine induced sleep.

The day was rising outside when Vince stirred. A few moments were needed to orient himself. A sly grin formed on his face as realisation arrived and he looked down the see Paula still laying with her head on his chest. An evil thought came to him and he gently pushed her head down his body nearer his flaccid cock. He then stretched and yawned loudly before pretending to be asleep again. His ruse worked and Paula began to wake.

With a small jerk Paula came to the surface. She too needed time to realise things, but she was the type to not leap away until she had it all sussed. The memory of her night came back with embarrassment and triumph. The sight of a slowly growing penis in front of her face was mesmerising. A thought came to her of something she had not done in years.

Slowly, trying not to wake the sleeping (apparently) young man she was resting on, Paula, with her newly awoken sex drive, edged forward to softly suck the dark helmet between her lips. She felt so very bad, naughty, it was great, exciting, Dirty!

Vince was very happy, he had wondered if Paula was vanilla but this showed a hotter side to the professional demeanour he had known so far. He revelled in the feel of his cock now growing rapidly in his nurses mouth as she took in as much as she could. He waited for her to get well in to fellating him before he moved.

Paula was aware that she could not have done this if Vince was awake, she would be too nervous, but when his hand rested commandingly on the back of her head she became even more turned on. A second hand soon arrived and Vince took control and was gently fucking Paula's mouth by moving her head back and forth. He was in control.

For several minutes Vince used Paula before she felt the swell and jerk of the precious cock announcing the firing of lots of semen into her mouth, Splashing onto the back of her throat and running down she knew swallowing was the only option she had, and only a little remained to spill from the corner of her mouth. She felt used and happy all at once.

Vince held on firmly as his orgasm arrived, suddenly determined that this woman would not only take his sperm in her mouth, but swallow it as well. He was careful not to ram his cock down her throat even though he really wanted to. He now wondered just what this seemingly less experienced woman would do for him, how far could this go.

As Paula went to lay back Vince pushed her onto her back and began to stroke her nipples, kiss and nibble her neck and ears, and tease her clit with a finger. He would not go down on her with cum in her pussy, even his.

A little later, with Paula near to cumming again Vince got on top and used a knee to push Paula's legs apart. Slipping into her ready hole he set a steady pace and, with short periods of slow or fast paced fucking, had her writhing in orgasm for around fifteen minutes before he was ready.

"Nurse, nurse, I need to cum nurse. Nurse I need to cum, I'm going to cum in your pussy nurse, I'm going to empty my balls into your pussy nurse. You're going to take my cum nurse, understood!" Vince said firmly as his orgasm approached.

"Shit. Yes. Yes do it!" the nurse replied in a half cry, already in a mild state of orgasm for the last few minutes.

Vince shot more cum into Paula's pussy to add to the earlier load and stayed on top until his spent cock fell out, pursued by a glob of white cum.

Conversation was careful and slow until sat at the breakfast table Vince asked;

"So was that what you wanted when you text me?"

Paula explained shyly how Marie had sent the text and other details of the night out.

"So, are you happy or..."

"Yes, happy. It was um, a thrill, a fantasy fulfilled almost. If we do it again just make sure it's me asking will you?"

After coffee Vince had to leave, he needed to do things before going back to work later. It was a slightly awkward goodbye, a sort of kiss on the cheek just inside the door and a quick departure in case someone was looking on.

It was the next day before Paula realised something could have made the sex even better. She was reluctant to admit it to herself, but, there was a certain buzz missing she thought. That naughty element of fucking at the clinic. At work. Where it was naughtier still.

Could she get that extra buzz back?