Nurse with an Edge

Story Info
Obnoxious small man must have pre-employment tests.
2k words
3.91
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

Mike drove to the medical facility in a rush. He received a contingent offer from a government defense contractor for a high-level Project Manager position, and they had many requirements before the offer was finalized.

Mike's appointment was at 9:00 am for the medical tests, but he had to visit with a shrink for a psychological profile discussion at 11:30 am. He decided to arrive early at the medical office and persuade them to take him sooner.

Mike was 28 years old, graduated from an ivy league college and was brilliant. He was also conceded, self-centered and arrogant. His ex-girlfriend was tired of being ignored and dumped him. He was five foot four inches tall, with a slender build, weighing only about 135 pounds. His IQ was more than his weight.

Mike entered the medical office and checked in with the receptionist.

"Welcome to Private Medical Testing, how can I help you?" asked Kim with a smile.

Kim was Asian, 23 years old, five foot one inches tall, very petite with a very cute small round face. She had been working at Private Medical Testing (PMT) for three years and loved her job. She was also being trained with the medical procedures by Sabrina, the head nurse.

"Hi, I'm Mike and I'm here for my 9:00 am appointment. Can I get started right away?"

Kim said, "Oh, well it's only 8:30 am, but we will try to get you in as soon as possible."

Mike snapped back, "I'm really in a hurry, and no one else is in the lobby, so can I get through these tests now?"

Kim was taken-back by his rudeness. In a professional manner she explained that there is another patient with the nurse, and he needs to complete some paperwork. Mike looked annoyed, grabbed the documents and took a seat to complete the forms. He was done in three minutes and returned them to Kim.

"That was fast. Oh, but you need to sign and initial in these places," Kim said as she pointed to each area and smiled at him to ease the tension.

Mike did not even look at her. He completed the signatures and handed them right back. He said, "Let me know when we can get started" and sat down waiting impatiently.

Kim thought to herself that this guy was a little jerk.

Kim sought out Sabrina, who was just finishing with another patient. They went into the hallway and Kim told Sabrina what happened and gave her a warning that her this guy seemed like an asshole.

Sabrina shook her head in disgust. She told Kim, "After he enters the exam room, wait ten minutes and then knock on the door." They nodded and winked at each other.

It was 9:05 am, and Mike was pacing the lobby. He kept asking Kim, "How much longer?"

Kim responded, "Nurse Sabrina will be with you as soon as possible, sir."

After Sabrina's patient exited from the back door, she decided to enjoy a cup of coffee in the breakroom. Fifteen minutes later, Sabrina opened the door and said, "Sir, I am ready for you now. Please come with me."

Mike said, "Finally, I have another appointment that I can't miss, so can we do this fast?"

Sabrina said in a loud and stern voice, "We have certain protocols that must be followed, and each step must be completed as required. Please go into the first room on the right and sit down on the bench."

Mike looked at her with contempt as he walked past. Sabrina stared right back as she towered over him.

Sabrina had little tolerance for rude patients. She was 41 years old with over 20 years of experience. Sabrina was five foot ten inches tall, very slender and attractive. Her face had high cheek bones, a perfect button nose, lush lips and piercing green eyes. However, Sabrina could be very harsh and domineering when angered.

Sabrina said, "Okay, you are here for a pre-employment physical and testing. I see that they want several lab tests, a skin examination, a hernia exam, as well as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature readings."

Mike said, "That sounds like a lot. How long will it take?"

Sabrina, said "That will depend on you, and your cooperation." Sabrina had a grin on her face.

Mike said, "What is first?"

"First thing is your pulse and blood pressure. Please remove everything above your waist." Mike complied, and Sabina took his pulse and blood pressure, and recorded it.

"Next is your temperature. Take off everything else and lie down on your stomach."

"What! Can't you just swab me across the forehead?" asked Mike, very annoyed.

"Sir, we have strict protocols. Your employer requires a rectal temperature reading."

Sabrina handed him the documentation he signed. "See, you agreed to these conditions."

Mike read it for the first time. A minute later he said, "Are you kidding me...you have to witness my bodily fluids being extracted!"

Sabrina smirked, and said, "Yes, those are the requirements. If you don't want to proceed, we can end the exam now. If you want to proceed, take off your clothes and lie down."

Mike thought to himself that he must get through this exam. He can't mess up this opportunity.

Mike turned away from Sabrina, took off his clothes, and laid face down. His ass was bare, tight and closed. All he thought about was having his tiny cock exposed to this woman and giving urine and semen samples.

Sabrina said, "Part your legs. I need to put the thermometer in your rectum and inspect your skin for any abnormalities."

Mike parted his legs, and she spread his cheeks then stuck the thermometer into his ass roughly. She then began looking at and rubbing his skin. She said, "So far, your skin looks fine." She took out the thermometer and recorded the reading.

Sabrina patted his ass and gave it a squeeze. She humiliated him and he grunted. She inspected his skin down to his feet, and then said, "Turn over."

Mike dreaded this moment. He turned over and covered his privates.

"Hands on your side. I need to see everything," said Sabrina harshly.

His tiny cock was about an inch. It stuck up, as there was not enough meat to hang over his tiny balls.

Sabrina grinned, and he turned beet red. "Okay, let me examine your front side." She rubbed her hands on his hairy chest, worked down to his stomach, and then his pelvic area. Just then there is a knock on the door.

Sabrina said, "Come in."

Mike shouted, "What, who is coming in?"

Kim stuck her head in and asked Sabrina if she needed assistance.

"Yes, thank you Kim, please come in." Before Mike could say anything else, Kim stood beside him, giggled, and grinned at his tiny cock.

"Kim is in training, and I need some help. We are behind schedule," said Sabrina to Mike.

Sabrina turned to Kim, and said, "Help me part his pubic hair, we need to examine his skin in this area."

Kim giggled softly, and parted his curly pubic hair. His little weenie moved back and forth, and their fingers rubbed against his balls and cock. His tiny dick got hard.

Sabrina said, "No worries, that happens all the time."

Kim said, "Look here, there is a little black mole at the base of his tiny penis."

Sabrina smirked, and handed Kim her phone and said, "Take some pictures of it," and Sabrina moved his tiny pecker with her long slender finger. Mike squirmed around, and his cock got harder. Kim snapped a few pictures, and Mike turned redder and more anxious.

After they finished the skin exam, Kim scraped his tongue for a saliva sample, and Sabrina took a blood sample from his arm.

Sabrina said, "Time for the hernia exam." She looked at Kim and winked, and then continued, "There is a new technique for this procedure, so please get on your hands and knees."

Mike said, "What are you talking about? Why on my hands and knees?"

"If I took the time to explain everything, you would be here much longer. Please get on the table as I instructed," said Sabrina in an authoritarian tone.

Mike followed her instructions. He was on all fours with his ass facing Sabrina and Kim.

Sabrina said to Kim, "See his little testicles hanging down, go ahead and cup them like this, and press them against his body and tell him to cough, while I feel his pelvic area."

Kim smiled and said, "Oh, like this," as she cupped his littles balls, and then squeezed and pushed them up. Her fingers rubbed against his little boner, as she giggled even more.

Sabrina said, "Perfect."

Kim said, "Please cough."

As Mike coughed, the women smirked at each other.

Sabrina said, "All feels fine here. Two more samples to go: urine and semen."

Mike could not believe what was next. For the first time he was speechless.

"Let's walk over to the toilet," said Sabrina.

Mike saw Sabrina with a small specimen container and some disinfectant wipes.

"Go ahead and wipe off your little penis, and then pee in the bottle. We need to witness the sample leaving your body."

Mike took the wipes and cleaned his dick.

"Get your little tip, too", said Kim, as she winked at him. He threw the wipe on the floor, and ignored her. He pissed in the bottle, as they smirked again.

Sabrina said, "Go ahead and put your tiny penis all the way in the container, there is plenty of room."

Mike was humiliated, and there was not a thing he could do.

"Okay, next go back to the bench, so you can give us the final sample," said Sabrina in a stern voice.

"Sit on the side of the bench and put your legs in these stirrups", demanded Sabrina.

Mike looked at the stirrups and then down to the floor in disgust. He sat on the bench in front of them and put his feet in the stirrups. His legs were spreadeagle, with his cock at half erection.

Sabrina said, "Kim get another disinfectant wipe, and clean his penis and testicles."

"Is this necessary?" yelled Mike.

"Yes it is, your little penis must be sparkling clean, and you did not do it well for the urine sample," yelled Sabrina.

Mike just bit his lip and kept quiet. Kim wiped his little cock and balls. She loved his humiliation for being such a jerk.

Sabrina said, "And get this part of his little head," as she pointed to his circumcised crevice between his shaft and the head of his cock. Kim rubbed it slowly.

Mike's cock was fully erect after the cleaning.

Sabrina asked, "How do you ejaculate? Do you dribble? Shoot out strong? We must know, so we can catch the specimen." They both giggled and grinned.

"It shoots out," Mike said with anger.

"Kim, you can put a little baby oil on his shaft, but not his tiny head," said Sabrina.

Mike felt Kim's soft fingers on his dick, and he got a rock hard boner.

Sabrina stared at him in the eyes and said, "Go ahead and begin," with a smile.

Mike took the base of his dick and started to jerkoff hard and fast.

Sabrina and Kim stared at his performance, and enjoyed his embarrassment. His legs were spread, his four-inch boner pointed straight up, while he stroked faster and faster. Kim held the specimen bottle above the tip of his small dick.

Sabrina stared into his eyes, smirked, and relished her command of the situation.

Mike jerked off faster and his hips convulsed up and down. He shot his wad. Most of it went into the little container, and some shot up to his chest.

Kim gave him a damp wash cloth and towel, and Sabrina said, "You are all done. Go ahead and get dressed, and good luck with your new job. Hope to see your little guy again," and she gave his tiny balls a squeeze.

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers