Nursed back to Health Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" I gulped, eagerly.

Gwen smiled, and giggled a little, her hands continued to play with her ponytail for a few more strokes. Her hands dropped to the hem of her top and pulled up. Despite the larger shirt, her tits struggled against the taut fabric of her scrubs the same as it seemed they had before. I was mesmerized as the bulges of white flesh emerged from underneath, fabric stretching over them until pink areola appeared, then the final strain over her nipples and finally the heavy slap of breast against her stomach. Rather than stand in her glory for my admiration, she immediately bent over, hands snapping to her hips and peeled down her pants.

Now she righted herself and posed for my appreciation. During our shower together she had been glued to me and I hadn't been able to take her body in completely. She was quite trim and athletic. Her round ass had suggested it, but I could really appreciate her toned legs descending from the wide flare of her hips, bracketing the light puff of brown hair between her legs. Above her hips her waist tucked in, but was almost immediately eclipsed by the width of her breasts. In full context of her body her breasts were truly unbelievable. They looked firm, shapely and proportionate to themselves, but they were just blown up to a gigantic size compared to the woman blessed with them. None of the hard roundness of implants, they looked completely natural, expansive, firm but sagging under their own weight, sloping on the top and rounded at the bottom where they climbed back up to hang from her chest. Her nipples and areolas even seemed proportionate to her breasts, they were just enormous on Gwen's body, each areola almost too large for her hands to cover, with nipples as thick as her thumb. As if reading my mind, she stroked her hands along the mountainside of breast, illustrating the comparison. Her fingers slowly passed over her nipple, spread wide each bent the thick teat down before it briefly rebounded until the stroke of the next. By the time her thumbs passed this was already enough stimulus to start them hardening, eager for more attention.

Gwen's hands continued to descend. She shifted herself, spreading her legs slightly and tucking her arms under her breasts until her fingers reached her pussy. One hand dove down and, forming a V with her forefingers, spread her pussy lips, revealing a red, engorged clit, desperate for attention. Her other hand approached, and gently rubbed the hood over her clit.

"Will you help me with your mouth, Jake?" Gwen bit her lip as she applied more pressure on her clit, clearly hoping for my tongue.

I was frozen in awe at the offer, hearing desire for me from this outrageously sexy woman. I tried to say yes but all that escaped my throat was a weak "uhhhhh."

"You'll help my little clit get what she needs?" She asked me, her finger circling her clit faster.

I managed to nod. Gwen continued to play with herself, building anticipation. I could see her wetness dripping between her legs. She finally managed to break her hand away from her clit. She approached the bed, guiding me to lay back. She stacked my pillows under my head and then stepped closer, smothering my face with one breast. She began adjusting the bed, lowering the back as soft warm breast caressed over me. As I slowly rode down I soon felt her firm nipple on my chin, and then slip wet and dribbling up my cheek, until I finally descended below her breast. She pulled off my gown, fully exposing my hard cock aimed at the sky.

"I might want to play while you take care of my clit." Gwen said. She lowered the railings on the bed. Somewhat awkwardly she put a knee on the little free space if the bed, and then hoisted herself up. The colossal tits swung around away from me, but looking up I got a prime view of her wet, pink pussy spread overhead as her leg stretched over to the other side. She straddled my chest on her knees, and sat for a moment, her pussy lips delivering a wet kiss on my chest. She shook her upper body to help her tits settle on my hips, then lowered herself while scooting back, raising her pussy up as her mouth descended. Her ass raised into the air and I beheld her wet, red pussy, dripping in front of my face.

I had never gotten to appreciate her so completely before. I admired the framing of her taut, muscular thighs. She backed herself towards me as her head sank down and she kissed the tip of my cock. Compulsively my body knew what to do. Energized by her mouth on my cock, my mouth fell open and my tongue shot forward to taste her pussy. My tongue caught the thick bead of her clit, wrapping around the sides, tugging her hood before slipping over the wet smooth pearl.

"Augh!" Gwen called out in sudden pleasure at my tongue, she let my cock fall out of her mouth but her body dropped, sinking her breasts onto my hips and billowing onto my shaft.

I applied more pressure with my tongue and slipped it between her labia. She backed further into my face, kissing her pussy lips against my mouth, my nose sinking between them too. Her juices flowed and I savored the sour-sweet nectar of her vagina. I worked my nose back to inhale and continued my course, letting my tongue dive deeper between her lips to feel the contours of her pussy. At last my tongue glided out of her hole.

"Jaaaake," she moaned.

My tongue never left her pussy lips. I moved to the side then licked down, tickling her clit again, then I circled back up. Again. Again.

"God Jake please you're teasing me!"

Another circuit.

"Please Jake! She needs it! My clit needs it."

It was hard to resist, but no. I couldn't resist teasing her more. Another lap over her lips. This time my tongue crossed over her clit and she let out a shriek. That was enough, I stopped at the top of my arc and licked back down along her labia until I felt her firm clit under the tip of my tongue again. I spread the tip of my tongue and wrapped it around her clit. I slowly rolled my tongue around, gently pushing my way under her hood.

"Oh god yes! That's what she needs Jake!"

I kept slowly circling. She caught her breath, and finally lowered her head again to kiss the cock head rising up from the sea of breastflesh. Her lips parted, taking my head in. Her tongue synchronized with mine, circling and savoring my head.

We were lost in each other, fueled by the hunger for each other's body's. The chance to finally enjoy her pussy was the center of my world of pleasure, balanced perfectly with the warm sheath of tits and mouth that surrounded my cock. I reveled in the power of being able to pleasure her, and just through my own enjoyment of her perfect pussy.

Gwen was lost in her own pleasure. She played with my cock in her mouth, not for me, but to amplify her own enjoyment. She had made me come so much (and so recently!) that it was a joy to focus on her, reciprocating a fraction of the pleasure she had given me. My tongue continued to circle her clit in sync with her enjoyment of my cock. Eventually I broke my rhythm, pressing my tongue into her to feel the firmness of her clit for a moment. Then I flicked my tongue over her. She let our a yelp again, dropping my cock from her slobbering mouth. Before she could dive back onto me I flicked again, then again, pushing my nose between her pussy lips and into the warm wetness below.

"Jake! Jake! Jaaaake!" She screamed on top of me, the pitch of her voice raising as I played with her clit. Her breath was ragged. I had an idea to push her over the edge.

I slipped my hands under the mass of tit burying my hips. My tongue never stopped its excited pace on her clit as I sank my hands into breastflesh and pulled them back towards me. Gwen let out a deeper moan as my fingers dug into her, and I felt her wet nipples slide across my skin. I released her, digging my hands further under her repositioned breasts to find those fat nipples. The warm weight of her breasts, and her body pressing them into me, posed a challenge but the lubricant of her dripping milk helped me slip through. My thumbs and index fingers found each teat and closed in on them. With one swift motion I clamped my hand and yanked her udders back towards me as my tongue continued to bathe her clit.

My world became wetness.

In my grip her nipples unleashed a torrent of spray, and I pulled her tits back, freeing them to soak my body in her fountains of milk. The sensation was too much for her, her pussy convulsed against me and I felt a wet blast against my face. Then another and another. Her pussy released a powerful squirt against me, drenching me in her juices, while Gwen let out a deep howling scream on top of me. I could feel her body begin to go limp, her legs weakened and her pussy slid down my face, still dripping onto my chin, neck and chest. Her arms collapsed under her and her body sank onto her tits and my hips, her head resting against my erect cock, freed from the embrace of the enormous tits I had pulled back. Tit still ballooned to the sides of her body, erect nipples pointed back at me, pouring out milk under the pressure of her body. I loosened the clamp of my hands, firmly but gently massaging more milk out of her nipples, my sides and the bed in flooded in the white cream.

She began to catch her breath, rotating her head to kiss my shaft on the side.

"Wow." She said at last.

"Did I help you out?" I asked slyly, savoring the taste of her over my lips.

"Uh huh."

She rested on me a few minutes more while I kept milking her, enjoying the thickness and texture of her wet nipples in my hands. Eventually she moved her arms again, lifting her head and shoulders back up, although the tips of her enormous tits barely moved away from my hands. Her wet pussy sat on my chest letting me admire the ripeness roundness of her ass in front of me.

"I think the rest of your recovery is going to go great."

12