CD Anal Hooked in the Woods

Story Info
Anal hook, pantyhose, and a strong ocean breeze.
2.4k words
4.62
9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

About a year ago I relocated to a beach front community to follow a career opportunity. My apartment is close to the ocean, but there's a protected forest area separating the two. On a windy night I can smell the ocean on my balcony. I love being out there late at night in nothing but a nylon bodystocking feeling the breeze all over my body.

Lately I have enjoyed the electrifying sensation of layering my pantyhose, thigh highs, and bodystockings. I love how the multi layer sheer material independently rubs against each other and me as I walk through the apartment in high heels.

A couple weeks ago I was on the balcony and enjoyed a stronger then normal wind that caressed my nylon covered body. I had on a tan crotchless bodystocking with white thigh highs. The cool wind made my nipples so hard, as I scissored my legs together watching my pre cum drip down onto the deck from my fully erect cock.

Some how the wind became part of my obsession. I could be all dolled up complete with weighed nipple clamps and a large vibrating butt plug in as I pranced in heels around the apartment without cumming. As soon as I stepped out onto the balcony and felt the cold breeze play with my hoop earrings and dance across my nylons I would have an intense orgasm. Afterwards I would collect the warm semen and rub it into my pantyhose as the breeze dried it in place.

Last week my anal hook I ordered arrived. It is a thick metal hook with a two inch ball on the short end and a large loop on the other for a rope. After amble amounts of lube I was able to insert the massive ball into my ass. I slowly buried it deeper until the short shaft was completely in.

Feeling submissive I put on my maid outfit. First a pair of black pantyhose followed by a pair of white thigh highs. I loved how the hook stood out past the top of my nylons. then I slipped into the black silky short maids dress. After stepping into a pair of black pumps I sat to apply my makeup. The hook sent shivers though out my body as the large metal ball pushed against my prostate.

Soon as I finished putting on a second layer of clear gloss over my bright red lipstick I began to look around the apartment for something to tie the anal hook to. Frustrated with not finding a source to dangle myself from I resorted to my beloved balcony breeze.

Shorty after my climax I was bent over the railing enjoying the after glow while watching the wind play through the trees. That's when I came up with the idea of using my anal hook, some rope, and a tree. I have to admit the thought was intoxicating and a bit scary.

My plan was to put on a slutty outfit, sneak out of my apartment building, walk the trail in the woods, then suspended myself from a distant tree close to the beach. There I should be able to feel the strong gusts of wind coming directly off the ocean.

I started with a pair of tan high sheen crotchless pantyhose. I love how they reflect the light and compress my legs and thighs. Then I shoved the massive anal hook ball deep into my ass. With it buried in place I stepped into a black spandex one piece thong swimsuit. The spandex thong kept the anal hook in place as I slid a pair of black thigh highs up my already nylon covered legs.

Next was a short pleated see through pink nylon skirt. It did little to cover my semi erect dick or my ass cheeks as I put my oversized pink cotton socks on. I finished the look with a pair of black and pink high top tennis shoes. I would have loved to wear high heels but knew they would sink into the dirt and sand as I made my way to the perfect tree.

At first I had my weighted nipple clamps firmly in place under my swimsuit. Unfortunately that reduced the benefit of them being able to freely dangle or utilize the heavy weights pulling on my nipples as I walked or jumped up and down. I went to the kitchen grabbed the scissors and freed my swollen nipples and their clamped swinging crystal weights. The look of my nipples completely surrounded by shiny black spandex along with the renewed feeling of the clamps pulling harder started a steady stream of pre cum into my pantyhose and swimsuit.

Happy with my last minute adjustments I teased my hair 80's style and did my make-up heavy including bubblegum pink lipstick. Before heading out I did a few leg stretches against the arm of the couch and a couple lunges to play in my shimmering outfit and wiggle the hook around some.

With a small duffle bag in tow I left the safety of my apartment to began my quest. Luckily I traveled the labyrinth of the apartment complex without being noticed. The wood planked path through the woods was a different story. First I came across a pair of fishermen returning from an unsuccessful evening fish. They passed by me without a word but did watch my ass wiggle away as distance increased.

Then I walked up on a gentleman in his late 30's maybe 40's stapling a lost dog flyer on the wood post of a light. He smiled as he handed me a flyer and asked if I would call the number at the bottom if I spotted his lost pooch. With my best feminine voice I assured him i would as I placed the flyer into my bag. As I continued my walk towards the beach I looked back to see him watch me disappear from the light into the darkness. I was scared of the multiple contacts with others but fully erect as my cock strained against the shiny pantyhose and spandex swimsuit.

By the time I reached the edge of the forest and hopped over the railing of the path the front of my nylons and silky suit were soaked with pre cum. The wind was strong as I took hold of my spandex encased dick and began to pump it into my wet nylons. I came to my senses and stopped before I ruined the adventure with a premature explosion.

I stumbled in the dark attempting to make my way a distance from the trail and look for the right branch to swing my rope over. When the lights from the path were faint I found a nice straight out branch about 8 feet from the ground. I retrieved the rope from my bag and threw an end over the branch. After tying the remaining end to my steel anal hook I located the other end on the forest floor.

The first tug of the rope caused a steady stream of cum to freely flow from the tip of my straight up cock into my spandex covered belly button. With jerking motions I was able to make my nipples dance up and down. i whimpered as the cold wind caressed me and chilled my wet spots.

Ten minutes or so were filled with blissful extasy as I tugged away. With one final strong pull I temporarily lifted myself off the ground. While suspended in mid air by the anal hook buried in my pantyhose covered ass, I erupted with the most intense orgasm of my life. Between the electrifying nylons, the massive steel ball in my ass, and the strong winds I almost lost consciousness as my orgasm subsided.

After removing the rope and anal hook I placed them in the bag. Sense the beach was only a few feet away I decided to venture my way down there. Once I arrived I sank to my knees in the wet sand and took in the star filled sky.

Wave after wave sent mist into the wind and slowly soaked my entire outfit. I grabbed my cum soaked swimsuit and rubbed it against my cum filled pantyhose covered cock until I came again. I took my nipple clamps off and rubbed the excess cum into my sore nipples before rising from my knees to start my walk back.

It was very late by the time I returned to my apartment. I peeled my sandy, wet, cum stained outfit off and collapsed on the couch. In the morning I looked to the messy heap of black and pink clothing by the door and started getting hard again. Recapping the night before events had my hard as steel in no time.

I opted for a shower instead of a release and pondered the idea of returning tonight. The day seemed to take forever to go by as I rifled through my various outfits in preparation for tonights endeavor.

I settled on a very thin pair of white sheer to the waist pantyhose accompanied by an ankle length see through purple nightgown. After taking the scissors and poking and access hole in my nylons I inserted the well greased anal hook into its forever home. The nightgown easily flowed over it as the long end moved with every step I took. The nightgown felt fantastic on my nipples so I left the clamps off tonight to enjoy the material grazing them.

I wanted no resistance to the wind and my cock to easily tent my frail sheer nylons so I stepped out of my apartment with only the two very thin items on. Walking in only my white pantyhose I made my way to my favorite tree in the woods.

With a battery powered lantern in hand I went to throw the rope over the branch when I noticed newly installed hardware. Puzzled I looked at the pulley on the branch and a large eye hook installed on the trunk of the tree. When I turned to canvas the area I noticed him leaning against a tree. It was the guy missing his dog from last night.

He explained how he left the path in search of his dog when he discovered me swinging the rope over the branch. He continues to inform me that he also came hard as he watched me hang from my anal hook. After finding his beloved dog he rummaged through the garage for the pulley and the hook. Shorty before my return he installed them in hopes of catching the second act.

A little shocked and confused I asked how it would work. He stepped forward took the rope from my bag and ran an end through the pulley and then tied it to the eye hook in the trunk of the tree. Then he stood behind me and placed both hands on my hips before caressing my ass on his way to locating the loop end of my anal hook.

I let out a moan as his big hands explored my ass through the silky gown. I loved how the nightgown moved with his hands as it glided over the sheer white pantyhose. He asked if I would mind a slight change of plans. Smiling back at him I asked what he had in mind. He recommended a fresh load of cum to be deposited deep into my ass then place the anal hook back and suspended me.

I nodded in agreement as he slowly pulled the large steel ball out of my ass. With a thud it fell into the bag as I pushed myself against his hard rod still trapped in his jeans. As soon as he freed his cock it sprung to full attention. It was amazingly long, not overly thick but really long.

He took his time slowly sinking his ruler length cock balls deep into me. By the time his cock sailed past my prostate mine was fully tenting the thin pantyhose and oozing precum. When he was ready to cum he reached around me and grabbed my hard on through the nightgown and pantyhose and began pumping me in unison with his thrusts. We came at the same time as his cum filled my bowels and mine spilled out all over my white pantyhose and purple nightgown.

Quickly as he pulled out he replaced the anal hook to insure no loss of natural lubrication. The massive two inch ball pushed the hot semen deeper into me as it settled into place. Before I knew it I was on my tippy toes as I heard the rope working it's way through the pulley.

The wind was down right cold as it forced my nightgown to flap like a flag in the wind. He reached around me and worked my nipples through the very thin polyester material until they were hard as rocks. Then he slid the nightgown back and forth over them as my cock grew again. Between the nipple play, the cold wind, and the cum starting to leak out of me around the anal hook I shook with another orgasm.

He then stood in font of me and lifted my nightgown instructing me to hold it waist high. He rubbed his cock against mine in the cum soaked sheer pantyhose. Within minutes he was pouring ropes of semen onto my cock through the nylons. I stood there as the cold wind cooled the puddle as it slowly ran down my legs and between my legs.

While he jinged me on the line like bait on a hook I thrusted my cock into the sopping wet nylons. The thin material allowed me to stab the night air creating a beautifully cum colored triangle. When I came again I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and slammed down onto the secured hook.

After he released me from the pulley I settled to my knees. His semi erect cock now directly in front of my face. Without a word of encouragement, I promptly sucked his manhood. Soon he had both his hands on my head as he fucked my mouth. I happily kept his cum in my mouth to show him before swallowing.

Exhausting we collected our things except the pulley and eye hook. He insisted we leave them installed for future use. I agreed as we made our way out of the woods and back to the established path. Before parting ways we planned an every other night schedule. Back at my apartment I laid in a bubble bath contemplating what outfit I should wear for our next encounter.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers