Nymph

Story Info
A surf trip with a friends takes a smokin' turn.
845 words
3.79
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we hop the train tracks he shoves a cold beer can into my arm and holds my gaze.

I smirk.

"Nymph" he snickers.

"Pain is good!" I proclaim.

"Pain is a symptom of growth. If you're not growing then you are stale, and if you are stale then you're as good as dead. Pain is life! It is joie de vivre."

Furthermore, I ponder as I climb the hill back to the campsite, if I should derive pleasure from a violent act, if my clit should double in size when my hair is pulled or my ass is slapped then this can only be proof that pain not only is good, but fucking necessary.

The evening prior we park illegally at a campsite in Encinitas. As we pull up, the glare of the moon hits the back of the van in gentle welcome. A kind older man insists on helping us light a fire. He seems rather disillusioned with the company of his wife and glances over at us longingly throughout the night. I imagine early in their marriage they probably fucked 3-4 times a week and now he's lucky if she rubs him out on their wedding anniversary. We drink the same brand of beer and listen to a 1940s mix tape Gene picked up at a garage sale on the way up. A foolish drunk, I jump on the picnic table swaying my body in dance. The tape player jolts every time I stomp my foot. I feel the alcohol going to straight to my head and twice as quickly to my crotch. The less a women thinks about what her cunt looks like to the outside world, the more she can posses it. I feel the wind brush between my thighs slightly blowing up my skirt, left to the night, fired up.

I ask Gene for company on my walk to the bathroom across the dimly lit carpark. The thing about Gene is, he looks like the heartthrob in some generic 90's romantic comedy, but in his true form is the most peculiar freak I've ever met.

On the way back I grab his face caressing my tongue against his,

"Come to the beach with me now... I'm so horny."

Taken back by my firm direction he nods, "Let's wait till Frank is asleep."

After concluding his analysis on Encinitas ideal surfing conditions, Frank blacks out. Quickly we descend toward the beach with a towel and bottle of red wine. Deliberately lowering his tone, Gene whispers dirty things in my ear about my clit and commands me to tell him how much I love his cock and his cock alone.

Whatever he says, I do promptly, swigging the wine back from the bottle I declare how desperately,

'I want to relinquish control!"

After a day of being in one another's company but unable to touch or fuck, the heat is unbearable. I'm completely wet by the time we arrive on the beach. We discover a spot by a lifeguard tower and throw a towel down. He pushes me on my back, pulling my dress over my head and sucking on my nipples as he holds his now hard cock against my wet cunt. Tantalising him, I push him off me and run away. I stumble naked toward the ocean, laughing and pouring a bottle of red wine over my breasts. I feel the wine trickle down my stomach between my legs, only making me feel more wet. He meets me in the water and wraps his arm behind my back slipping his fingers inside of me. I feel the waves crashing against my ass. Freedom feels something like this.

The wind violently blows, pulling my hair back as I climb the ladder up the lifeguard tower. I hope that as I pull my now dripping wet body up each railing, he looks between my legs and see's right inside of me. I want him to want it. I want him to chase it and he does. On the final railing, I feel his face wedged between my legs, his tongue licking soft around my clit. I push him off me and run to the edge of the tower clutching the bar with my bare ass out. When he finds me he flips my body around, lifting my leg and fucking me hard while my arm hangs limp over the railing. With his spare hand he covers my mouth to silence my moans. I imagine falling but can't muster a concern about anything beyond cumming.

We stumble back to the campsite and Gene whispers "I've never met a girl as horny as you".

We stop in the public showers. The showers don't work but he doesn't care, he pushes me to my knees and commands that I suck his cock. He grabs my hair and I do as I'm told. I suck as hard and deep as I can while holding his gaze.

He cums in my mouth and I swallow it in one go, like the good little nymph I am.