Nymphocom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
304 Followers

"Is she your girlfriend?" she asked , barely concealing a poisonous flavor in her voice.

"Not really," I admitted but wanted to push a bit further, "But she had a drop dead gorgeous body!"

Julie made a face.

"Nooo, look at these breasts, they're sagging!"

"No Julie, I assure you they are not, they seem like this because I did the photo when the girl was moving and since her breasts are quite big the were juggling a bit up and down"

"Oh you think she has big tits?"

She seemed like she wanted to rip the photo apart but then came the killer question

"Bigger than mine?"

My brain went offline for a couple of seconds before I tried to take an amused stance

"Well Julie, I would not dare to compare ..."

"It was just to know ... don't worry"

I was speechless for a while and just clicked to show more photos, and Julie went to an awkward silence as well. I did not even remembered this girl during my vacation in Turkey but somehow the fact that she appeared on my photos had made Julie jealous. The same girl appeared again a couple of shots later.

"Did you sleep with her?" Julie asked inquisitively.

"Julie, I think ..."

"Never mind," she cut me off. "Its none of my business anyway"

She tried a weak smile before adding, "But her breasts are smaller than mine."

"I can not really compare what I have never seen!" I joked. Julie blushed even more, her dark skin turning even darker. She then smiled a naughty smile

"Would you be so kind and have a look at mine so that you can compare?"

"What?" I cried out but before I could say anything further she had opened the top of her bathrobe and exposed her naked breasts. She had huge black tits on her otherwise thin body, they were standing out rock hard and I suspected some breast enhancement surgery had helped a bit. My mouth went dry and my cock was painfully trapped in my pants. She put her breasts back into her bathrobe.

"Julie," I stuttered, "Your breasts are the nicest ones I have ever seen."

"Thanks," she smiled proudly, "I am glad that you like mine better than these of that bitch!"

"I can assure you that you look much better than her. At least I am sure about the breasts now!"

"You are not sure about the rest?" she asked sheepishly

She stood up, undid her bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. She was completely naked in front of me and smiled shyly.

"I just came out of the shower when the show started therefore I just put on the bathrobe quickly," she apologized. "I don't want you to think that I want to seduce you. I just want to get your opinion on my body."

"Errr yes of course Julie," I stammered, "I would never have thought that you are trying to seduce me, especially that you have your boyfriend."

"Yes, and I will always be faithful to him!" she beamed, "I just want your feedback!"

I felt some disappointment at what she just said. It meant that I just had lowered her moral limit with my device to some degree. In the meantime I could not help staring at her magnificent body. Her black features made her tight, beautiful, firm, round behind stand out and her thick, perky nipples protrude from her ample bosoms, and seemed to poke out no matter how much of a top she would wearing, her narrow waist exaggerating the rest of her features. Her flawless skin was slightly darker than milk chocolate. She had large brown wide-set eyes, high cheekbones and a graceful neck and jaw line. I again thought the size of her breasts probably was due to implants but they blossomed off her trim, athletic body with a fullness and heft that would make every men's jaw drop.Julie's long muscular legs curved up to a round, high-riding ass which seemed to just beg to be sodomized.

"You are a real goddess," I whispered. She turned around, bent forward and backwards for me to get a perfect view of all details, coming closer with every step. Soon I had nearly her ass cheeks in my face and my pants threatened to burst open under the pressure of my hardon.

"So you like my body?" she asked naughtily.

"Yes of course," I exclaimed, "It is perfect! much better than the girl on the photo."

A thought crossed my mind. "... and I bet that your skin is much softer than hers," I added. Since she seemed to be eager to surpass this girl on the photo I wanted to check if she could maybe go a bit further in the challenge.

"Oh yes my skin is soft! I use a fortune in creams to keep it healthy!"

"I am sure you do!" I replied but she looked puzzled.

"If you don't believe me, then touch!"

"Well Julie, think about your boyfriend ..."

"I love my boyfriend and I am faithful to him don't worry. I just want you to be convinced"

I thought that the NYMPHOCOM allowed her to act like a bitch and still consider herself to act normally. It was quite an interesting effect. I put my hands slowly on Julie's waist and started to move them around on her chocolate skin. She closed her eyes and she shivered slightly. I caressed her tummy and behind and she moaned slightly. I then went up to her big jugs and cupped them. They were quite hard as I suspected but extremely sexy. I malaxed them quite intensely until Julie pointed at the bulge in my pants, smiling.

"Please make yourself comfortable, this must hurt you!"

"Well Julie..." I started but she was already on her knees to undo my pants and have my hard dick nearly pop into her face.

"Don't worry, this is completely normal. You must not be ashamed to have an erection even though we are not doing anything wrong."

She casually took my tool in her hands and started to stroke it slowly.

"I am actually sorry to be the cause of this, I just wanted to know what you think of my body and now look what I have done!"

She had a worried look on her face and did not even seem to think about the fact that she was probably seconds away from getting a facial cumshot.

"Julie ... ugh ... If you continue ..."

"Oh yes I know!" she abruptly stopped what she was doing and jumped up in front of me.

"This girl on the photo, she is wearing a sexy bikini. In order to compare properly I need to wear something sexy, don't you think?"

She beamed and ran towards the bedroom.

"Wait for me it won't take me long!"

In the meanwhile I tried to get my still stiff cock back into my pants, it just seemed awkward to stay half naked in the middle of Julie's apartment. I heard her shuffle things in her room for several minutes and then she came out again. She was clad in a white and silver brocade bustier that laced up the front, sheer white boxer panties, black thigh high stockings that didn't require garters and a pair of black high heels that made her legs even longer. My jaw dropped while Julie walked lasciviously past me, her bathrobe she had wrapped around her shoulders flying.

"I think you can compare better now," Julie said while cupping her breast in her sexy bustier. The bulge on my pants was immediately visible again and Julie matter of factly came to me and undid my fly to remove my cock from its prison

"Please let it out, so I can judge if you like what you see."

She was acting like a perfect bitch but completely oblivious of it. My device had taken all of her inhibitions and sense of guilt. My cock was so hard that it was aching. To distract my attention before exploding I grabbed my old camera.

"And I still need to take some photos of you so that we can compare photos versus photos"

"Yes indeed, very well thought! let's do it!"

I took my first shot of Julie. She immediately jumped forward to have a look at the photo.

"Nice isn't it? let's do more!"

She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. She jumped on her bed and took a sexy pose.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked while I stared at her, this beautiful exotic babe nearly nude in her lingery.

I took another photo. She was looking absolutely awesome. She lied down, making erotic gestures and smiling at my camera. I took more shots.

Julie seemed completely oblivious of the erotic nature of her attitude. The influence of my device was powerful and I was wondering what would happen if I was to use it at full power. She turned around, on her knees

"Let's see how my ass looks like on photo!"

I was thankful that Julie had taken my cock out of my pants because I would have torn them apart. I had never experienced such a hardon and I was suddenly thinking about possible side effects of my NYMPHOCOM. I would have to check this thoroughly tonight. My playful victim once again turned around and grabbed my hard dick with her right hand.

"I guess you like what you see," she purred while stroking my meat, "I'll give you more."

She removed her white bustier and laid back, exposing her beautiful breasts.

I took a photo and she removed her white shorty so that I could get a full body shot of her. She then noticed precum on the tip of my dick.

"Oh ... let me clean you ... its all my fault," she said, sounding falsely worried. She took my dick in her hand and grabbed a tissue from her night table. She rubbed me for a few moments.

The tissue was a bit rough so I asked her to stop.

"My god I am so sorry," she exclaimed. "Its my fault. I think with a bit of saliva it will be better." And before I could react she had taken my dick into her mouth and was sucking it passionately. I felt my balls boiling. A moment before coming she stopped abruptly, looked me in the eyes and said earnestly

"I just do that to make up for my mistake, I just want to be very clear that I would never cheat on my boyfriend and it is not as if we were having sex!"

"Yes a blow job is not sex," I concurred, thinking strongly about a former American president.

She beamed at me. "So you don't mind if I continue?"

My mind was wandering and I answered like in trance.

"No I don't mind having my dick sucked by your beautiful mouth."

She immediately started blowing me again. I watched her head bob up and down on my dick, her shiny black hair swaying. Her tongue massaged the length of my pole until I could take no more. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled her head back just in time for my full load to land in her mouth and on her face; spurt after spurt of pearly white cum splashing on her chocolate skin. She gagged a bit and then gulped a mouthful down.

After a second Julie's body started shivering and trembling like crazy and she shouted, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!". I was scared at what was happening now, was it a problem with the NYMPHOCOM? It took her one minute to recover and then she said, smiling broadly.

"I can not believe that I got an orgasm just from swallowing your cum!"

She then realized what she just said and added, "Well I am glad that I could help you with your orgasm too. And we did it without sex! As I said I love my boyfriend ..."

I did not really hear the rest as I felt exhausted after my intense cumshot. I was looking at this beautiful girl who was telling me how much she was in love with her boyfriend and that she would never cheat on him and who still had my sperm in her hair, on her nose, her cheeks, her chin, dripping onto her nude big breasts. As she was speaking she casually wiped a drop of sperm from the corner of her mouth with her finger and licked it clean as if it was a drop of milk. She stopped talking , closing her eyes as if she just had tasted the most exquisite bit of food. After a minute she opened her eyes again and looked at me puzzled. She then proceeded to clean herself with her fingers and licking them clean until not a single drop of my sperm was left on her face. She moaned while doing it as if it was giving her intense pleasure. I watched her for a while, enjoying herself, before she finally came back to her senses and apologized again with the excuse that she obviously had to clean herself.

"Of course you could just have taken a shower," I laughed.

She laughed too but she did not get my point. I was wondering if Julie's orgasm after swallowing my sperm was due to a side effect of my device. I put my now limp cock back into my pants and went to the main room to switch the NYMPHOCOM off. Julie followed me still nude in her stockings, still smiling. I gathered my camera and put it in my bag along with my other stuff. The effect of my device must have stopped quite abruptly because Julie went to fetch her bathrobe and put it on. She had a confused look on her face.

"Francois ... I have... forgotten about the coffee!"

"No worries, we can have one next time."

"Next time ..." she repeated, lost in thoughts.

"Yes, unless you don't want there to be a next time ..."

"No ... well yes, I mean yes, I enjoyed our evening together ... but ... but ... I feel a bit guilty"

Obviously the device was turned off and not influencing her anymore.

"Why would you feel guilty? you said yourself that we did not do anything wrong," I winked at her while walking to the door.

"Yes ... yes I know," she smiled faintly. "You are right!"

I kissed her on her cheeks and opened the door

"Good night Julie," I said while walking towards the staircase.

"Good night Francois," Julie replied. "And thanks!"

It looked like Julie did not need the NYMPHOCOM to be nice to me.

devioto
devioto
304 Followers
12