Nymph's Adventure - Mannia Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Wanting to see where they were, she moved as quickly as her weak legs would take her back to the bridge of the transport. Slipping into her chair, she strapped in while taking in the view outside the screens. An unfamiliar village lay before her, a large castle built in the very center.

This castle was a gray stone with flecks of something that caused it to glitter in the afternoon sun. She decided it was prettier than where she'd lived. The village lay spread out like the spokes of a wheel, neat and tidy. There was much greenery, trees and flowers in abundance, making the place look inviting.

Portman set the transport down gently on a designated landing pad. Sorcha sat quietly as he shut down the main engines and secured the ship. He glanced over at her, then reached into his pocket. Pulling out a credit chip and a communicator, he handed them to her.

"Buy yourself new clothes. What you have is nearly in tatters. We have several stops to make, and I'd rather you look more presentable."

Pursing her lips in annoyance, Sorcha took the chip. She opened her mouth to say something mean when Portman held up his hand to stop her.

"I know you didn't like what I said. But if you'll take a moment, you know I'm right. When was the last time you bought yourself something?"

Sorcha deflated, her shoulders slumping. She nodded and watched as he stood to leave. Portman turned to her, tucking a finger under her chin. He smiled softly down at her and Sorcha thought she saw a warmth in his eyes.

"We leave in four hours. Please return to the ship before then. And be careful. This place is safe enough, but bad people exist everywhere."

When a lump formed in her throat at his kindness, she only nodded. Once he left, she tucked the chip in her pocket and fastened the communicator around her wrist. Tapping the tiny screen, she found a map of the town with clothing stores marked for easy location.

Deciding to look at the shopping as an adventure, Sorcha left the ship. She followed the map's directions to the nearest store displaying casual clothes. Sweeping inside, she noted the sneering look on the saleswoman's face; she straightened her spine. Ignoring the looks she received, Sorcha examined the clothing available.

"Madam, are you in the wrong shop? Prostitutes purchase their clothing on the west side of town." A stiff male voice sounded behind her.

Spinning on her heel, Sorcha eyed the tall, thin man in front of her. Pulling the chip from her pocket and showing it to him, she asked, "Are you saying my credits aren't good enough to spend here?"

Taking a credit reader, he took her chip and inserted it. His eyes went wide when he noted the amount on the chip. He handed it back to her with a slight bow. "Is there anything I can help you with? Would you like assistance locating an outfit?"

Sorcha smirked at his response. "Sure. I need an entire wardrobe. Help would be appreciated."

The man turned to the saleswoman and frowned. Shaking his head, he moved to the racks of clothing. "You have my undivided attention. Let's get you set up."

After a brief discussion of what she wanted, the man, the owner, Sam, took her to a changing room. It contained a small plush sofa. Handing her a silky robe, he told her to change, and he'd bring an assortment for her to try.

Dropping her thin clothes to the floor, Sorcha slipped on the robe, the material gliding along her skin. The cool, slick fabric almost immediately set her body to tingling. She sat on the little sofa to wait.

Sam returned with his hands full of clothes. He carefully hung them on the clever hooks hidden in the walls. Waving his hand, he indicated her to choose an outfit. Pointing to a pretty blue dress, Sorcha dropped the robe, exposing her nude body.

Sam's breathing quickened as he looked her over. He cleared his throat. "You'll need undergarments, I see."

Shaking her head, her russet curls sliding over her shoulders, Sorcha pouted. "Why? They never stay on for long."

"Hmm, I see your point." Sam stepped closer and cupped her round breasts in his hands. "No sagging here. Nice and firm. Of course, there's no need for undergarments." His voice turned raspy as he caressed her skin. He lifted dazed gray eyes to hers. "I'm gay. I don't understand what's happening to me."

His fondling was making Sorcha wet, her belly growing warm. "That's okay. I like it up the ass if you're more comfortable with that."

Sam's hands clenched on her tits. "Oh god, I think my cock is going to explode if I don't get inside you."

"Well, we can't have that." Sorcha's body now throbbed with want. Reaching for his belt, in seconds his pants joined her clothes on the floor. Dropping to her knees, she wrapped her fingers around his nicely sized cock. With a tug, she pulled him into her mouth, sucking him in deep.

The groan Sam released rang loudly through the small room. Distantly, Sorcha heard a cough from the store and grinned around the meaty dick in her mouth. She slurped him up, working her tongue over him.

Then Sam grabbed handfuls of her hair and yanked her back. "No. In you. Want to be in you now." Sam could barely speak coherently.

Standing, Sorcha leaned over the arm of the soft, offering her dripping cunt and ass for his pleasure. Fingers swept through her soaked folds. When he encountered her engorged clit, Sam gave it a sharp pinch. The shock waves of pleasure caused Sorcha to gasp and push back against him.

Gathering up a handful of her slick juice, Sam coated his cock with it. Lining up, he pushed into her ass. Another groan, so loud it rattled the room. Sorcha reached between her legs, frantically rubbing her oozing pussy.

Sam got to work pumping his pleasing dick into her ass. The full feeling of her backdoor being stretched sent waves of pleasure through her. Soon, the sound of flesh slapping together was louder than their moans. With his hands on her hips, Sam slammed into her, pulling her body onto his rod as fast as he could.

Jamming three fingers into her dripping pussy, Sorcha pumped them in time with his strokes. "Oh god you feel so good," Sam yelled. "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming in a woman!"

Knowing she was out of time, Sorcha grabbed her big clit and squeezed tiny strokes down its length. When hot jizz exploded into her ass, it led to her own orgasm. It wasn't a big one, but satisfying enough for now. She was pleased.

Sam fell forward, bracing a hand on the back of the sofa. "Fuck, that was amazing," he whispered between pants of breath. After a few minutes, he carefully pulled out. Jizz and pussy gravy dripped onto the floor below with little patters. "Oh my, we'll need someone to clean that up."

Sorcha remained where she was, sprawled over the sofa. Sam gently stroked her back and then pulled his pants back on. "I'll send someone in to help you. I think I need a nap." He stumbled from the room.

A moment later, soft hands caressed Sorcha's ass. "You two made quite a mess." A soft feminine voice washed over her. A warm damp cloth carefully cleaned her ass and the slickness running down her legs. "Did you find your pleasure? Sam is gay and while we all heard him find his, I want to make sure you're good."

Finally, standing and turning around, Sorcha found a petite blonde woman staring hard at her tits. Her insatiable body flushed warmly once again. "He got me off, and for my nature, that's pretty good. But I'm always hot and horny." She shrugged, "It's my life."

The woman's eyes drifted down Sorcha's body. When she saw her clit pushing out between her pussy lips, the woman paused, her mouth falling open. Without a sound, she fell to her knees and sucked the love bud into her mouth. She flicked the over extended bean rapidly with her tongue.

Still riding the high of the orgasm from Sam, it took a shockingly short time before another decent pleasure explosion ripped through Sorcha. Love juice shot out of her pussy, coating the woman's face. She didn't pull back, but continued to lick Sorcha's pink clam until she had it clean.

Standing, she used a small towel and cleaned her face. She smiled when Sorcha melted down on the sofa, her entire body relaxed and soft. "Now then, how about we find you some clothes?"

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12