All Comments on 'Obedience'

by Tacomancer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Starts out on a romantic beat, but breaks down and heads for the gutter. The romance is lost to guttural crap writing till you hit the end where the author remembers this is supposed to be "romance" and inflicts a trite bit in the last paragraph.

John1248John1248over 2 years ago

I can see the point of view of the previous commenter, but I think there are romance elements present throughout the story. The couple are clearly quite intimate, it’s implied they’ve spent time apart and have missed each other, and post sex cuddling is top tier aftercare. I didn’t search for romantic stories when I found this, though, so I don’t know what is considered high quality in that category.

I wanted erotic literature, what I found was erotic and literature. Imo, it’s certainly more romantic than stories of r*pe and bondage like under BDSM so I can see how it could be sorted here rather than there. I enjoyed this story a lot, and honestly, while the writing isn’t gonna win a Pulitzer Prize, knowing I enjoyed the story is enough for me to be happy with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacomancer@Tacomancer
Despite the shitty profile, I’ve been roaming the fandom world and writing fan fiction for many years. My writing is at least competent. Please don’t simp my page, it’s really cringe.