Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke down, I moaned out my words like a slut in heat. "F-Fuck meeeEEEE~!" I weakly shivered as I began to swallow more and more, wiggling my hips to help bury his cock nice and deep inside me. "Oh~! Ohh gawd daddy!" By the time I hit the half-mark I was wet enough to just drop my weight and-! "G-Gawwwd~!" I practically sucked it inside. I felt so fucking full that I could feel him pulsing in my tummy. "Ouuhh gawd, I..." I shivered as I felt him push my hips even further down, the tip of his cock was touching someplace tingly and itchy... "Daddy I-!" He began to suck on my neck, holding me in those thick arms. "I'm gunna cummm~!"

"Hold it."

The words were hard against my ears. "Wh-wha? Hold it??" He bit down on my neck, causing me to gasp and clench his dick on instinct. "Harder~!" My voice was so hoarse and demanding, I was wrapping my thinner arms around him while he teased my insides with that slow and... Torturous stirring motion~! "Oh my god I'm so...!" He moved slower. "I'm so... C-close!"

"Hold. It."

I obeyed him, I sucked in my orgasm and desperately tried to hold it. "D-daddy~!" He just kept teasing me, rubbing along with those hands and that wet tongue. "P-please daddy!"

"Tell me."

I was on the verge of tears. "I... P-please~!" I begged him. "I wanna cum so BAD!"

He didn't say another word. All he did was look me in the eyes, hold my head, and kiss me so deep and...

And...!

......

!!!

I was clawing daddy's back, shivering and sweating with a pathetic whimper, my eyes were rolling up into my skull as I bit daddy's neck and absolutely SOILED his crotch! "MMMMPH~!!!" Oh my good god, I was so fucking pent up~! Daddy brought it up and up, made me warmer and juicier, and now... It all just came crashing down, spilling out of me as I peed all over daddy's crotch! I was cumming so fucking hard, squeezing my daddy in my arms, wrapping my legs around him and locking him in place! I wasn't done with daddy, not by a fucking mile! My daddy WASN'T getting away from me! "G-gawd YESSSS~!" I moaned out as my orgasm petered away. "I just creamed myself so f-fucking haaard~!"

That's when daddy grabbed my hips, I was falling backwards until my back hit the hard floor! The pain left as soon as it came, replaced by a brutal and perpetual pleasure that electrified me! Daddy just started fucking me right there in the living room floor, stabbing my clenching hole with his fat, perfect cock! "Mmph, you little slut!" He bad-mouthed me with that dominating tone, grunted and snarled right against my ear. "You're a bad, bad girl!"

"Punish me! Please daddy, PLEASE~!" It wasn't me talking anymore, the words just formed in my stupid slut brain and drained out of my mouth. "Split my pussy harder, make it beg for your cock!" I didn't care. I just didn't fucking care. I wanted daddy to use me like a condom. "Harder! H-harder! I love it so much!"

"Daddy's gonna...!" He didn't need to say it, the moment those words registered in my pounded, mushy brain I was overcome by the urge to breed. "It's... I can't hold it~!"

I wrapped my legs around his hips and talked in his ear. "Do it!" I sank my nails into his back, squeezed and clenched around his bloating cock. "There's an egg in my tummy, I can fucking FEEL IT squirming in me!" He was fucking me faster, holding me tighter in his arms! "Daddy I-...! Oh gawd I'm gonna cum~!" It didn't take very much for him to fuck the orgasm out, I couldn't hug daddy anymore as I lost the strength in my legs. I couldn't stop him from pulling out now, there was no way I could move like this!

He didn't stop.

Daddy was breathing hard, all I could do was lay there and cream his cock in my girly cum. "B-baby..." He groaned my pet name into my ear, sending volts of ecstasy down my spine. "Where do you want it."

I could feel my heart thumping faster and faster, I managed to whimper a reply. "P-...Pussy~!" I was so fucking ready, I didn't care what would happen from this! I wanted him to fucking CREAM ME~! "Pussy, daddy! P-Pussy!" I begged him again, all the while he pounded me rougher and faster. "I want d-daddy's babies~!" Daddy roared and slammed his hips into me, I gasped from the ferocity as his balls slap my crotch and... H-his cock started violently throbbing and twitching, punching me so deep that I felt him pushing my cervix. "Don't leave me, please daddy." He was so fucking close to me, holding me, making sure I wouldn't move. "B-...Breed me."

Daddy... All I felt was a pop, along with a flood of mind-melting warmth.

Daddy was seeding me.

I didn't think it was true, but I could actually feel it. I felt every forceful jet of cum rhythmically ram against me. Men just cum so much harder and longer when they're trying to breed. It was almost flattering, in a weird and kinky way... It was starting to make my tummy tingle, that intimate sensation of being held down and filled like an animal. It was triggering things in my brain that made me feel so fuzzy and cuddly inside. "Daddy..." I held my daddy with weak arms, and spoke my heart to him. "I love you daddy."

I could feel him kissing my ear, it made my toes curl as a smile grew on my face. "I love you too, baby girl."

12