Object

Story Info
Trio trouble.
1.7k words
3.44
10.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

How had I got here, sat, naked on a chair in the middle of a room in a deserted night club. I was blindfolded so could only rely on my other senses to enable me to have some idea about what was going on. Oh and my hands were handcuffed behind the chair. I tried to think back to the previous night and what could have happened for me to now be stuck here.

I could remember vaguely going to the club, I'd agreed to meet Lesley, she was a woman that I used to work with. Short, average build, but with a beautiful set of boobs. I remember having to wait for her and then when she arrived we'd gone to a booth in the club so that we could talk. As I'd been waiting for her I'd had a few drinks, so not long after she'd arrived I had to excuse myself and go to the toilet. When I came back we continued to talk and that's all I remember. The only thing I could think of was that I'd been drugged and brought to this room. But where was Lesley and why was I naked, handcuffed and blindfolded?

I heard a door, somewhere behind me, open and then shut. I could hear the sound of heels on the concrete floor as they approached. The footsteps approached me and stopped in front of me. Suddenly, I felt a slap around my face. It was so sudden and unexpected that it almost knocked me off of the chair.

"I suppose you think you're clever, don't you. Well let me tell you, you're not. You've been caught out and now you're going to have to pay."

The voice belonged to Lucy, another woman I'd worked with, she was tiny, about 4 foot 9 inches, slim, very attractive with red hair and the most gorgeous green eyes.

I then felt the heel of her shoe as she placed on my scrotum. Not heavy but enough to make me wince. She wiggled it around, just enough for me to feel some pain but not enough to hurt me.

"You thought you could have three of us all on the go at once but you've been caught out."

I was starting to understand now what had gone on.

"You see Pete, Jacqui, Lesley and me have all found out that you've been seeing the others, so we have decided to punish you."

My mind raced, punish me, what did she mean by that? How had they all found out about each other, yes they all worked for the same company as me but in different offices in different buildings. As far as I was aware, none of them knew each other. Clearly, that had now all changed.

I then felt a hand grab my cock and start to pull at it, it was kind of rough but without being able to see I was devoid of that sensation of knowing exactly how my manhood was being handled. I knew Lucys small hands and had often wondered about them wrapped around my erect cock. As much as I tried not to get erect I could feel my cock stiffening as Lucy played roughly with it.

"Oh, getting excited are we, well, lets see what will happen."

I then heard the door open again and this time the footsteps weren't as loud but another person had joined Lucy, was it Lesley, Jacqui or someone else? Lucy then stopped tugging at my cock.

The next voice I heard was Jacqui's soft tones.

"Oh Pete, why oh, why, did you do this. Playing us all for fools".

I went to reply but felt fingers pushed into my opening mouth.

"Sssh, don't say a word."

Jacqui then brought her head closer to my ears and whispered to me.

"I'm going to make you wish you'd never cheated on me with these two bitches, what were you thinking?"

I shuddered at her menacing message. This was not what I'd planned.

The door then opened again and the sound of heels again filled the air as another person walked over. When they started talking |I knew it was Lesley, she was from Northern Ireland so I knew her accent.

"Pete, Pete, Pete. You just could keep your dick in your pants could you?"

Ok, so I now knew that the three of them were in the room. What I didn't know was how they had all found out about each other and more importantly what they were going to do to me.

Suddenly, I felt another slap around the face. This time from the opposite side to the first one. It made my face tingle.

I then heard Lucy speak.

"Ok ladies, what are we going to do with him?"

"Let's piss on him"

I wasn't sure I liked that suggestion from Lesley, I didn't mind the odd golden shower but being covered in pee was another thing all together.

I suddenly heard the sound of someone peeing, not on me, but into a glass or another container. Then without warning the warm liquid was thrown in my face. It tasted sweet as it ran down my face and into my open mouth. It dampened the blindfold I was wearing making it stick to my face.

"Oh dear, I think he liked it ladies."

Lucy was clearly loving this and then I heard two more lots of peeing before I was once again doused in warm pee. I was guessing that Jacqui and Lucy had both done that.

I then heard Lesley's thick Irish accent.

"Let's get him hard and take turns riding his cock until he's sore."

I then heard heels approaching me and one of them took hold of my cock as they slid it into their pussy. It suddenly became apparent to me that they were clearly all naked except for their footwear as I'd heard no one get undressed. Whoever it was then started to bounce up and down and I was able to guess that they were facing away from me. The bouncing was fast and rough and my foreskin was being pulled backwards and forwards I felt it was going to tear.

"Go on Lesley, hurt his cock, teach him a lesson"

That was Lucy. As Lesley bounced away on my cock it was as uncomfortable as it could be and that was despite me feeling wetness from her pussy, or was it blood from my cock? I could hear Lesley's boobs slapping together as she rode my cock. Her breathing seemed to get heavier and she wasn't going to let me off lightly, riding me as if her life depended on it. I suddenly felt the feeling that I didn't want to feel, the feeling that I was about to cum, no matter how hard I tired to move my mind away from it, it was inevitable. My balls twitched and I felt the feeling of release as I emptied them into Lesley's hole.

"You dirty fucking bastard, you've cum inside me and that means you're going to be punished even more."

Lesley then got off of me, cursing under her breath about me cumming inside her.

I then felt hands behind me and the sound of the handcuffs being undone. Was this it, was it all over, pee in my face and rough sex?

How wrong could I be, they'd only just started.

Jacqui told me to stand up and turn around. I slowly got up and then turned round. I was almost dizzy at having to get up and turn round. She then told me to bend over. I bent over and waited, and waited and waited. Suddenly, I felt hands on my hips and a set of hands on either sides of my buttocks, two of them were pulling my butt cheeks apart, Before I even had chance to draw a breath I felt a prodding at my arse hole and then a strap on was inserted. I didn't know if it was Jacqui, Lesley or Lucy who was now fucking my arse but given that I could hear Lesley to my right hand side I guessed it wasn't her and Lucy was on my left. Jacqui was clearly enjoying this as she fucked my arse.

"Oh look, Jacqui, you fucking his arse has got him all erect again."

Lucy seemed to enjoy saying this as she then started to slap my erect cock, she wasn't being easy on me either and each slap sent waves of pain through my groin.

"You better not cum again Pete, or there will be trouble."

They were clearly enjoying toying with me and proving the point that messing around with three women was only going to lead to this. Trouble with a capital T.

As I was bent over I felt another slap around my face, it came from the left so I assumed it was Lucy and was then swiftly followed by one from the right. My messing around with these three clearly was going to cause me some real pain. I just knew that I wasn't going to beg them to stop,

I then felt the strap on being pulled out and Jacqui was giggling to herself.

I stood up and then felt a cane on my backside and Lucy laughing.

"Who said you could stand up straight Pete."

I was going to answer when she struck my backside again and then again and again.

"Hmm, look at how red his butt cheeks get ladies."

"Right sit down"

Jacqui was quite insistent and as I sat down I felt the pain from where Lucy had used the cane. The trouble was I could feel my cock becoming erect. Suddenly, I felt a shoe pushing my cock from the side but as it was becoming erect there was some resistance provided.

The shoe then moved away and I then felt a hot breath on my cock. The breath was followed by the sensation of a mouth starting to suck my cock but instead of not using their teeth, whoever this was had decided to use their teeth and they were clearly going to run them up and down my erect shaft in order to cause me more pain. This clearly wasn't going to end soon and I had started to wish that I hadn't even entertained trying to get involved with any of them let alone all three of them..........


pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers