Oblivious Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel this, darling?"

He traced the line of her jaw softly, though she only giggled at something on the screen. It didn't matter to him, not when he could enjoy the pools of her eyes, how the shade of blue was not even throughout them all.

Brian could not wait any longer as he kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth, though Violet would not realise that he was parting her lips. Her breathing picking up was the only indication she gave of knowing that he was there and his heart thrilled to be so invisible, to be covert in his enjoyment of her, though he had no intention, not ever, of ever hurting her.

Her chuckles trembled through the kiss, though he felt her pounding heart under his hand, pulling back slightly, though not putting much space between them.

"You seem to know I'm here, but not really, don't you?" He murmured. "Your heart is racing..."

He loved how much he could feel, how she chuckled against him, her eyes and attention on something else. He wanted to see her laugh again, kissing her lips, tongue stroking against hers, nuzzling down the line of her jaw to drop a kiss on her cheek. But her laugh, oh... He needed that. He stroked his fingers down her sides, her squirm giving him courage, fingers dancing, working under her armpits, seeking out all the sensitive spots that would have her wriggling and laughing as he longed her to be.

Violet didn't know that he was tickling her, rationalising her amusement away as a joke on TV being funnier than she had expected it to be. It was funny what the human mind could explain away when it wanted to, even when things did not make sense at all.

It was not just tickling that he wanted though, enjoying merely touching her, smoothing his fingers under her T-shirt, around the back of her neck, memorising every nuance of her. She was so soft, though her delicacy was not something that stretched to her powers, though that was one reason why she had withdrawn from others. He only knew that from watching her after she'd been writing in her journal one day, but Brian's mind would not linger there while Violet was vulnerable.

He was not rough with her, not as he fingered the buttons on her shirt, a blouse type with thin fabric and easy to undo white buttons amongst the periwinkle blue. One after the other, he undressed her as he would a lover, wishing that she was his lover, though it helped, at least a little, that she was wearing a skirt too. If she'd been in a dress again, he wasn't so sure that he would have been able to work out how to wrangle that off over her head, some of them with strange clasps and buttons that were tricky to undo while being discreet, holding onto his powers of being undiscovered.

"You're so beautiful... I can't resist seeing more of you, Violet. You make me crazy for you and I love it."

Petite and cute, yet so dangerous, so powerful. Was there anything more potent to him? With her light figure, he partially undressed her, leaving her blouse hanging from her shoulders as if she was merely relaxing there, taking her hand and posing her with her chin resting on it, elbow on the back of the sofa.

Violet's nose twitched and she sighed lightly.

"Hm... I'm still sore..."

She must have thought she was trying to stretch or work out some kind of kink in her back, though Brian didn't care as long as he got to do what he wanted to her. Yet Violet was so out of character as she was posed, her legs crossed, her legs spread, using his knee to nudge them into position, though her body mildly resisted the force unless he picked up her leg and manually moved it. There were limits to what he could do, or so it seemed, but without her eyes actually being able to see him and her ears to hear, there was little her brain could process when it came to being moved around like that.

It was unladylike to lay her down on the couch with her left leg bent so that her knee pointed up to the ceiling, her sex almost exposed. He had not removed her pink panties, however, her skirt aside on the sofa, liking the look of them on her, how they made her look daintier and more feminine, though it was entirely through his gaze that that came. It was not to be helped, not to be changed, for he was there to enjoy his time, to see what could be done.

It was no longer a trial and a test, however, as he put her arm back over her face, covering her eyes, though she did move her arm away that time, for Violet still had free will at play. She, of course, wanted to watch the TV and would move around her own body to keep doing what she wanted to do, even if she put her movements down to herself, her body, her mind. Brian, on the other hand, had more interesting things to do, even if it was against Violet's will, for she didn't know what was happening to her.

He pursed his lips, murmuring praise to her, dropping his pants down to his mid-thighs for a blowjob, his cock swelling to attention already. It was hard not to get hard when there was such need for her there, throbbing inside him, aching and pulsing, teasing the pristine Violet into doing something so crude and so dirty that he could barely believe it was possible.

"Down now, Violet, there's a sweetheart..."

He took some of her language from her, for he would never have usually called anyone "sweetheart", yet it felt right to use some of her words on her again, as if she was really ready and willing as he pushed her to her knees.

"Oof..."

Violet grunted softly as she knelt there, though it didn't seem all that odd to her, not as her lips parted again, glancing at the clock on the wall, back to the TV again. She was there to relax and maybe that was the best way for her to relax, even as Brian hooked his finger ever so lightly into the corner of her mouth and opened it gently.

He didn't have to be rough, he didn't have to be harsh, and never would he have to be as he slipped his fingers back into her hair, combing through the soft, strawberry-blonde hair, as if he was preening her, grooming her. It soothed her a little as she let out a little coo, without knowing where the tiny glimmers of sensation came from, though without any pain or anything to concern her, Violet did not do anything.

All she did was allow him to part her lips with the soft head of his cock, flesh indenting lightly where her lips were not parted widely enough to take his cock in one go. He was a moderate size, good for getting blowjobs, not that Brian had gotten anything much of them in the past. The world was changing, day by day, and he was simply glad to have something of a partnership there, a way to keep going forward, day by day, step by step.

She was so pure and yet she looked so dirty with her lips parted around his cock, giving a little gargle as he pressed deeply, merely from the pressure of his cock on her tongue, easing through her mouth.

"You look so good with my dick in your mouth," he murmured, praising her. "Mm... So good... So warm... Unff..."

He groaned, though she grunted around him too and gagged a little when he pressed to his limit, a little too deep for her to take without being conscious of all that was going on. Brian's heart jumped, not wanting to hurt her, driving his hips back and forth slowly in a long, languid roll. He took every drop of pleasure that he could from her soft mouth, though he wished her tongue would flick up against him more, not just in a reaction to the pressure there. Anything her body did without him actively pushing or moving it into place was merely a reaction, because he could not stop her from gagging on his cock, of course, if he pushed too far into the back of her mouth. He was invisible and imperceptible to her through sight and sound and her brain excusing away sensations that didn't make sense when they were that extreme. A touch on the arm might not have gotten a reaction but his cock squeezing her tongue into the space at the bottom of her mouth was not something that Violet could simply not feel.

It was good though, especially as he learned how deep he could go, letting her lips purse around him as her jaw naturally found a comfortable position to settle into. It was not her willingly going along with it, grunting and groaning lightly around him as her mind, dimly, registered something, but more her trying to find a way to keep doing what she wanted to do, even with a little sense of discomfort. Though even Violet would tire of the TV eventually, Brian was not all that aware of how much time had passed. It was easy to forget that all when he was with Violet.

He pressed a little harder, forgetting himself, moaning aloud.

"Fuck... Violet... You're so hot... Unff... What are you doing to me? You look like such a slut down on your knees...like that."

But she wasn't a slut and that was perhaps one of the things that thrilled Brian so. He knew that she was different, that he was not treating her as she was, and that more than anything else sent an electric thrill through him that he could not have anticipated. He couldn't help himself, grunting, hissing, not even bothering to try to be careful and contain himself when it came to remaining undiscovered, though he always kept Violet's comfort in mind.

Still, she gagged on his cock as he rammed deep, losing himself, groaning out loud, his head falling back as he dragged her face down on his cock. She struggled a little, not understanding why it was difficult to breathe suddenly, all as he spent his load straight down her throat, right where Brian would have more than said it belonged. He huffed and grunted, lost for words as she struggled to move her head, eyes widening, never the once closing them all through the force, unknowing blowjob.

But he had to let her breathe eventually, for that could have been something that eventually shocked her into seeing him, though Brian didn't want to pull back. He sighed heavily, trying to catch his breath as much as she was, though it was a good thing that Violet had reflexively swallowed. A dribble of cum bubbled from the corner of her lips as she panted and wiped it off, though her hands hadn't lifted throughout the entire ordeal to push him off. Her mind didn't know that there was anyone or anything there that she even needed to push away.

Brian moaned, relishing in the afterglow, though his cock softened too quickly for him, needing time to recover. That could not be helped when he was a guy, after all, and he flopped on the sofa as Violet wiped her face, itching her cheek subtly. She even looked a little bit embarrassed that she had randomly choked on something -- perhaps her own saliva? For it could not have possibly been anything else that had slipped down her throat to her belly, warming the pit of her stomach.

She eased up onto the sofa with him as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, entirely unaware of his kisses on her cheek and neck, whispering adoration to her. His infatuation with her was something that could have been deemed highly inappropriate if she had been aware of it, something that had escalated far too quickly, but Violet was not to know. She was merely content to be there, relaxing, even if she was only in a pair of damp panties, her body reacting to stimulus despite her mind not being in the know, and an open shirt hanging from her shoulders, no bra on.

He had his arms around her when Violet turned and stiffened a little.

Casey. Of course, it was her, though Brian, with his hand on Violet's chest while he cuddled her, did not move. He knew that she couldn't see him and he was not about to give up the time he'd gleaned with Violet for that hothead, who was most likely still blaming him for what, ultimately, was her risk-taking getting them in trouble. But Brian wasn't going to let the bubbling heat of anger get the better of him that time, oh no. There were far better things to do, he was confident in that.

Even if Casey could not see him, however, she could see Violet, the state of undress she was in. Some things would have been better hidden before the other woman had returned, but it was too late for that now.

"Violet!" Casey laughed, coyly holding a hand over her lips, though it was only genuine amusement that danced in her eyes. "What are you doing in here, looking like that?"

Violet grumbled, a faint blush on her cheeks, buttoning up her blouse again halfway, though it was fortunate for Brian and perhaps the other two also that casual nudity was pretty much accepted in the household. Considering how many times they had all seen each other in states of undress when returning from missions and things that had happened during sad missions, baring a little more skin than expected was hardly the most scandalous thing that could occur between them.

"What, were you drinking and forgot where you were?" Casey pressed, pointing at the half-empty bottle of beer that Brian had forgotten about from earlier. "Don't worry about it, Violet, though... It's good to see you relaxing again, you do so much around here."

Even if Casey thought herself the cog that the operation could not work without, the main deal, she was smart enough to know that Violet had big uses there too and praised her for it.

"It wasn't me!" Violet protested, putting her skirt back on, but leaving her blouse halfway unbuttoned, not honestly seeing the point in doing it up again all the way when she was comfortable like that. "I just... It must have been warm in here. I didn't drink the beer though!"

"Yeah, yeah, c'mon, Vi, it's not that bad. It's just a beer, you need to loosen up when we've not got anything to do. You'll burn out otherwise."

Brian half-listened in on their conversation, talking about the mission, though that was not the best way to get Violet to relax, which annoyed him even more. He grated against Casey to the extreme, even if what she was wearing, well... It would not have taken much to distract him from their chatter, nothing that concerned him, not when she had legs for days right there before his eyes. He sat up a little straighter, but still close enough to Violet to feel her warmth.

"I'm glad you calmed down, Casey, seemed like it was a difficult mission for you guys."

Not that bad, not really, but it was one way for Violet to change the course of the conversation, distracting Casey from what she had walked in on, though neither woman would understand that, not truly. His eyes roamed up Casey's body from her long, muscular legs, the mini skirt not doing a damn thing to hide her assets. Not that anyone who looked as good as Casey did would most likely want to hide anything away and Casey knew damn well that she was hot and loved the attention. She might not have liked the attention from Brian though and they did not have that kind of relationship either. Did the woman even have a type?

Oh, it was so hard to keep his thoughts on track as he eyed up her heels, the shocking red stilettos that made her legs look even longer than they were, his heart pounding. She was scandalous and dressed as if she was going out somewhere. Most likely Casey would not tell either of them where she was going before heading out, liking her privacy. In many ways, she was a closed book, but with her powers and the invulnerability that seeped into her very bones, there were few things out in the world that could harm her. A guy getting too handsy with her in the club was hardly going to be anything that fucked her over, to be fair to her.

Her midriff too was exposed, a belly button piercing glinting temptingly, making Brian want to run his fingers over it, though he didn't like Violet's attention being on Casey either. To him, it felt different to her watching the TV and, to be honest, he was still annoyed at Casey for dumping all the blame on him. They were meant to be a team and, if that was the case, it was hardly as if she even goddamn well knew what the term meant.

"Yeah, there's this guy, total hottie, said he's going to Skin tonight," she said, as if she was reading his mind on wondering just where she was going looking like a hooker, tits half spilling out. "I mean, he's nice to look at, but maybe someone else there will be a good lay. I dunno, I've not heard much good about how he is in bed, you know?"

She wasn't one, even then, to pin herself down to a single course of action, a woman who always wanted to keep her options open, though even that was something that Brian could respect. He just didn't know why Casey had to be so goddamn annoying with everything, as if she was always right and everyone else in the whole world couldn't ever possibly be so. The tank top could have been modest, if not for how low-cut it was over her breasts, he thought venomously, much preferring Violet and her style of dress to Casey.

But that did not mean that he would not appreciate a good view. Even though Casey was viciously sharp in intelligence and wit, it was unfair just how good-looking she was. He could have stared at her for hours on end, his cock already growing hard again, swelling to attention, his breathing quickening in short little grabs at his chest. It was the clothes that didn't do it for him, her attitude and damn well her personality too. He wouldn't have wanted a relationship with her, but, as far as he could tell from all that Casey rattled on about when he was only half-listening, she didn't want one either. All she wanted was some fun, no more than that.

His lips quirked, an idea forming in the back of his mind. How bad would it be if he gave her exactly what she wanted?

"Yeah, well, anyway," Casey said with a toss of her hair, lightly curled to perfection, her makeup all in place for a flawless night out. "Gotta blow off some steam after this fiasco of a heist. Make sure the idiot stays in line."

Violet tried to say something that sounded like a defence of Brian, but he was up and on his feet, following Casey as she left. It was harder than he wanted to admit to leave Violet behind, though he had other prey in mind, his cock out and hard, though he had kicked his clothes out of sight behind the sofa, just his boxers and the trousers he'd worn out on the mission. That was something, without his powers at play, that would be seen and questioned and it was much easier for him to head back later and discreetly tidy everything away.

Violet would wait for him, he was sure. It was time to give Casey a taste of her own medicine...

He got to Casey when she was in the long corridor that led to the exit of their hideout, the door that they most frequently used. Some patches of paper had peeled off the walls, revealing timber in some places and concrete in others. It was a building that, thankfully, was of a more solid construction than others in the city, though it would not escape the notice of the authorities for long. No one cared if they were living there until they wanted to do something with the building, but Violet said she was working on something with that and at least keeping a mental eye on channels of communication so that they would have many months, if not years, of notice that something was going down.

It was good to know that calm, sensible Violet had a handle on things like that while his attention was elsewhere, though they had been the more established partners in, literal, crime before he had even gotten there. Ducking around Casey to stand in front of her, he stood tall, though she was about on the same level as him in her heels.

She bumped straight into him as if he was not there, though she could not move through him, of course, because Brian was, in fact, there. She rubbed her chin, a flicker of annoyance crossing her face, though her mind explained it all away to her, spending a moment in thought as if it was something that she had planned and thought of all for herself all along.

"Hm..."

Ugh, even that stupid little groan she made got on his nerves. Why was she like that? Brian put his hands on her shoulders, fingers squeezing, digging in, though she didn't react to him, not in the slightest. No matter how much pressure he put on her, squeezing harder and harder, not afraid of hurting her as he was with Violet, the woman simply did not react. Maybe that was because he had a different bond with Violet? He never wanted to be rough with Violet, but Casey was another thing entirely.