Oblivious Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Casey couldn't even keep up with the thread of her own conversation, that time letting out a frustrated groan as she worked her neck around, something radiating through. It was not pain, however, but a sense of stiffness, a sense of stimulation that did not translate all that well to a mind that had been numbed, for so long, to pain with invulnerability. When it was not something that she could feel from mild stimuli, it was harder than ever for her mind to understand what was happening with one man beating her.

Violet gave her a weird look, Brian yanking her up from the sofa with his hand twisted into a fistful of her tank top, half exposing what wasn't already exposed of her tits and knocking her face to the side with the flat of his hand yet again. Even he felt the sting in his palm, exhilaration coursing through him.

"Casey, what are you doing? You're acting really weird..."

Casey grimaced, even as Brian slammed her head straight back with an uppercut to the underside of her jaw.

"Ugh, I'm just working out a crick in my neck, chill out."

She wasn't too bothered by the movement, not really, as it all felt like something she was doing of her own free will, even as the sting in Brian's hand grew and grew. He would not be forced to stop hitting her because of her, but with the growing pain in his hand.

"Like getting slapped around, bitch?" He hissed, gloating in his power. "You must do, otherwise you wouldn't let me do it now, would you? Maybe that's why you take so many risks, just so you can pretend you really are invulnerable, trying to feel something. But you don't need to take the rest of us down with you!"

Yanking her tank top down, he took his chance with another target, though he wouldn't have been able to get the neckline anywhere near under her tits if the straps had not been so slim and if the neckline had not already been exposing half of them. Still, Brian took advantage of what was offered to him.

Her nipples popped out of her bra as he pulled at it, ripping the nearly sheer fabric, which was never intended to be taken off so roughly. It was clearly expensive, but he didn't care one bit about that, not as she squirmed with a soft grunt as he twisted her nipples, one in each hand. He had to really bear down with his fingers, pinching as if his life depended on it, to even get a reaction like that, but seeing that he could get her to respond in one way sent a shot of exhilaration through him like nothing else ever could.

His teeth were next, ducking his head to her tits, biting and nipping, doing whatever came to mind. Pulling and twisting her nipples was one thing, though how hard could he bite with his teeth instead? He did not fear leaving marks anymore, confident that her skin would look unblemished still by the time he bored of her, biting hard, sinking his teeth in as if he didn't have human incisors and canines closest to the front of his mouth but something deadlier, sharper.

The rush of blood could have been kinky, but he was hardly in any kind of position to do that, not as Casey flinched lightly, but made no other recognition of his actions, driving him on to even more extreme measures. What if he changed her expression? It was not painful, no, but he wanted to force those reactions from her, yanking at her lips, stretching them out into weird and grotesque expressions, shoving her eyebrows up, yanking her hair back. Every move he made was sharp and vicious, designed to cause her as much pain at all -- or it was more that Brian was not trying to take any care with her at all, not as he would have with literally anyone else.

Yet she did not react to that, even though Violet gave her a weird look at how her expression was changing. Laughter bubbled up within him. Maybe he'd have to leave a weird pamphlet out on face stretching exercises, just fuck with both a bit. But it was too much fun to hook his fingers into the corners of Casey's gob and stretch her lips out and out and out, straining into a ghoulish grin.

With a tweak of her ears, though that was not a part he wanted to linger on, he squeezed both hands around her neck, trying to choke her as he had toyed with trying out, back in the hallway. His hands were large on her frame, for she was still a woman despite her attitude, able to stretch his thumbs up her face while he cut off her ability to breathe by applying pressure to either side of her windpipe. Contrary to belief, not a lot of pressure was required to choke someone, not as much as the movies would have people believe, and the everyday thug on the street did not know how to do a chokehold either. With the invention of superpowers too, how they had started appearing, few had bothered with physical technique on things like that.

He ground his fingers viciously into her eyes with the intent to cause as much pain as possible, adjusting his position, growling even as she hacked and gagged lightly, though Violet was ignoring her after all the weird displays she had given so far. There was only so much weirdness they could all take there before they had to roll their eyes and forget about it, after all, though Casey did not panic, not even as she was denied air into her lungs. She might have strained to gasp, but it was simply something that her mind could not comprehend, not understanding that there was a disconnect, only that she was in deeper and deeper peril.

"Fucking whore... Why don't you give in, hm? You could be useful...if you weren't so vulnerable, if you didn't leave everything exposed!"

"Yowch!"

It was a small cry, Brian leaving her neck to jab into her eye sockets more brutally, though the flexibility of her body sprang everything back into the place that it belonged regardless of what he did. He drew back at that, Casey muttering something about "having something in her eye", even though that blatantly was not true, Violet full-on giving her a weirded out look.

"Seriously, Casey, are you okay? You're really not acting like yourself since you got back from the heist. Did they use gas in there or something? Did a laser get in y our eye? I can check you out, come on. You can even go into a real hospital, if needed, no one's looking for you, I promise."

"Yeah, yeah," Casey, duly flustered, waved her hand. "Violet, I always say you worry too much, but I'm not someone you got to worry about. Just felt a bit weird, okay? Something in my eye, it's gone now."

She rubbed at her neck as she would a bug bite, though that was normal enough too that Violet did not comment on it. Brian froze with a barely concealed chuckle, not that he needed to be quiet, as he waited for them to settle down again, though there was little chatter as both women fixed their attention on the TV. That suited him fine.

He'd thought that Casey, however, might have been harder, like metal, not as soft and as pliant, like any normal person, as she did. The strength was there, yes, but it was malleable, the sort of muscle that he could shift to his whim, even then. Just...unbreakable. Someone that he had attacked in that way should have been on the floor whimpering, bleeding, broken, but Casey acted as if it was all normal, all fine, taking his beer from the table and gulping a swig out of it.

To treat a powerhouse like her as nothing more than a durable, living doll... Brian shuddered, delight flooding him. Fuck, it was a turn on! Going on missions with her again wouldn't be as tedious as they had been in the past if he always knew there was the option to treat her like that, waiting in the wings when they got back to the hideout again. It would make things more bearable, knowing that he could use her, abuse her, do anything he wanted to her and face absolutely no consequences at all for his actions.

Acting like that, without thinking about what could happen if he did something, was exactly how he had gotten into his line of crime in the first place. However, what Brian did not expect was to feel something else when he pushed his hand roughly between her thighs, seeking out the more sensitive skin there, as eager as ever to see just what kind of reaction he could pry from her.

Wet? He pressed up harder, into her pussy, but she didn't react, her legs shifting apart simply as he pushed them there. Was she really getting wet because he was treating her so roughly? Maybe it was just her, maybe she liked it rough, or perhaps her body had to respond one way or another. He did knot know and could not know, not as he shook his head and smirked, leaning in closer, his lips at her throat. When his teeth connected in a bite, he did not break the skin, though there was a part of Brian too that wished he could leave a bruise behind.

Casey squirmed in her seat, aware that she was getting turned on, though all she had to go on was the actors on the TV screen. Nothing sexy was going on, to be fair, but she could not deny that she felt warmer, a little aroused, turned on as if she should have been heading back to her room for a little private time.

"Damn..." She whistled lowly, eyes fixed on the TV screen while Violet barely glanced at her. "He's hot..."

Violet made a face.

"What? That guy."

"Nah, the one in the hat. Come on, can't you see it?"

He was good looking, but he was okay, even if Violet could not quite see it. She shrugged. Who was she to say anything if Casey had a type or not?

"Hey," Casey said, quirking an eyebrow while Brian slid his finger through her wetness, teasing the lips of her pussy through her underwear. "If I had your power, I'd be using it to spy on all the hot guys in the city -- and further! How far can you sense things anyway? Can you look into their minds yet or some shit?"

Violet shook her head, not wanting to go into that. Whereas she could sense impressions, it was not as if she could jump wholly into someone's mind, though she didn't know the extent of that, not yet. No one did.

"Um, no... It's... I don't want to do that, it's..."

But she could know some things, flustered, fumbling for words. For how could she tell her friend that she could tell when she was getting turned on, even though Casey clearly wasn't trying to announce that to her?

Brian smirked. Up so close, he could feel the heat of her blush, in a position where he could take in both women, curious about their conversation, the flow of energy between them. It was so obvious, even to him, that Violet was using her powers for her advantage -- hell, weren't they all? It was there for them, all for them, and they were criminals at the best of it. So, why shouldn't they get something good out of it too, the powers that they had never asked for?

He noticed, of course, that Violet didn't outright deny, clearly, that she used her powers for her own gain, filing that away for later perusal, a little thought he could tease her with while he was in control.

"Ugh, there's no decent guys around right now," Casey lamented. "All looks, no brains... Brains, no looks. Can't one guy just have everything? Or at least have basic hygiene? I'm not asking for all that fucking much."

It was, perhaps, asking for a lot when she didn't give much of herself in return, Brian thought to himself, but he was not about to involve himself on that one. He just didn't have any interest in Casey in that way, even though he thought she was a stuck-up bitch. At least she had a rocking body, but that was about all the woman had going for her in his eyes. He distracted himself by groping her, tweaking and pinching her nipples, delighting in the tiniest of tremors her body gave, the hint of a flinch, when he was especially rough. When he seemed to bear down on one place more and more, that appeared to get a tiny reaction, but he had to work for it.

Brian didn't mind work. That was what he was in the job for, as long as the rewards matched his expectations.

"Do you know Brian has the hots for you?" Casey demanded, her eyes hard as if the thought had only just leapt to mind. "He's always got his eyes on you. Probably getting off to the thought of you right now, what a wuss."

He froze, sucking in a breath. What? What fucking right did she have to get into any of that!

But Casey wasn't done yet, Violet fidgeting, playing with her hands in her lap.

"Yeah, I know..." She said slowly, averting her eyes from Casey's. "But I really don't want to be with anyone right now, life's too complicated."

"Good," Casey scoffed. "You can do so much better than him, you know you can. I think we need to train him harder, get him up to speed...

He growled, the sound ripping itself entirely unbidden from the back of his throat. Brian was in motion before his mind had caught up with what his body was doing, grabbing her by the neck and hauling her off the sofa. He might not have had super strength, but his powers allowed his influence to spread a little, her body not resisting as he tossed her down, slamming face-first into the floor.

"Oof."

Even Casey had to make a noise at that, her hands coming up automatically under her body as if to push herself up again, though he followed quickly, pressing a foot between her shoulder blades to keep her there. As Casey squirmed, trying to get air back into her lungs, Violet gawped, hands flying up to cover her mouth.

"Casey! What on earth are you doing? Are you all right? Is something wrong?"

"Erm, yeah... Yeah, I'm fine..." Casey grunted, rubbing her face, trying to prop herself up, though even she appeared a little unsure of herself -- as anyone would after tossing themselves on the ground, as it was in her mind. "Just trying to get comfortable. My back aches."

Violet clamped her mouth shut, lips pressed into a thin, hard line, worrying lacing her gaze. Casey didn't get aches and pains like that, so who knew what she meant by it? Yet it was not like Violet either to shout and she wanted to quiet down already, trembling a little as she pressed back into the sofa. Though he was more concerned with the bitch that was Casey, Brian wondered if she was using her powers right then at that very moment to see what was going on with Casey. In that woman's mind, however, Violet would not find any answers.

"You fucking bitch," he spat, lifting his foot off Casey, though his hand on his hard-on spoke of ill tales still. "You think you can slag me off and do whatever the hell you like whenever you like? Well, not to me! You think I'm weak, but I'm the strongest of you all, taking the strongest and shoving you down into the dirt when you hardly know what's going on... How much will you feel, Casey?"

He spat her name like it contained a foul taste in his mouth, dropping on top of her, half-hidden by the sofa side by how he had thrown her on the floor, which was just as well with what he had in mind. His cock begged for relief and, with the heated roil of anger seething in the pit of his stomach, there was little else Brian felt he could do but to follow it. He could not see her bruised, but he could see her used as he willed.

That was why he shoved her legs apart as much as possible, the mini skirt scrunched up to her hips, legs bent. He didn't care how she felt about it and wouldn't have even cared if she'd gotten hurt, after the way she'd talked about him.

His prick found her pussy like a target, sinking deep, roughly grinding and humping in, using every inch. He'd never fucked someone while they weren't aware of his presence and he didn't consider whether they would react or not, whether it would pull them towards awareness of him. Truth be told, Brian was simply too far gone in the fiery passion of anger to care anymore, simply wanting to show Casey that he was better, that he could not be pushed around, that the person that she thought he was did not exist.

But, fuck, she was hot too. He sank into her with raw abandon, the first time he had used someone sexually like that bar the blowjobs he had taken as softly as possible from Violet -- and that had only been touching before that day. He snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth, more like a feral animal than a man in that moment, intent only on causing her debasement, degradation. It would only have been better if she could have known it was happening to her -- alas, that would have taken away his power over her. And his power was everything he craved, everything he could use against the woman who thought so lowly of him.

Fuck her.

Fuck the bitch!

"You...don't...fucking..." He panted through harsh breaths, dragged in between thrusts of his dick. "Deserve...unff...me. You don't deserve any guy!"

That was a fair enough assumption with how he had seen her treat guys, but the heat of her pussy wrapped around his cock made his head swim. Fuck, he could see how guys could fall for that cunt, when her muscular legs were pushed up against him, losing his mind in the moment. Pleasure swamped him to the point that he could no longer spit out abuse, though he showed it in the rough strokes of his cock, forcing her cunt to accept him with every crude thrust.

"Fuck you, Casey..." He heaved, pinning her with his hands, the woman on her back, shaking under the force of his thrusts. "Fuck...you!"

"Casey... Casey, are you sure you're okay?"

Casey swallowed hard, glancing at the TV, though it was hard to concentrate on anything like that when she was so warm, tingly, feeling something without knowing what it was. Was she turned on? Fuck, she should go masturbate... But she couldn't seem to get up, choosing instead to lie there, trying to cool down on the floor, trying to relax, even if things didn't quite seem to be going to plan for her evening.

A moan built in her throat that she pushed down immediately, horrified that she would even consider making a noise like that in front of Violet. What the hell was wrong with her? But her body felt good, too good, aching in that special was, even if her mind could not match up what she was feeling with something happening to her.

Even if it did not make sense, her leg moving to the side to a stretch that would have usually been uncomfortable for her, she went along with it, breathing harshly but as mutely as she could until Violet's attention was reclaimed by the TV.

Brian stretched her leg out to the side so that nothing stopped him from pounding her, harder and faster, lost in the moment. The mini skirt hitched up, not as if it was covering very much anyway, and he growled as he slammed in, the smack of his hips connecting with her body, the flesh of her thighs, echoing through the room. If either woman caught the lingering echo of the smacks after the sound had left his range of influence and power, they did not react.

"I'll fuck you against the wall," he hissed, taking his last words with all the breath he had as tension built within him. "I'll fuck you on all fours, when you're taking a shower, when you're out on a mission, when you're chatting to that guy you like, in the kitchen, when you're vulnerable, whenever I can get you. You're mine now, Casey, and I've got you either way.

He took her and used her until he was done with her, Casey smiling, getting more used to the sensations, even if they did not all make sense. He slammed into her finally with a low groan, though he wasn't trying to be quiet, spending his load inside her, leaving the mess inside her pussy for her to work out later. Maybe she'd think she was just super horny or something, who the fuck cared? Most certainly not him.

Dragging his cock from her, he stood, the woman smiling idiotically up at him, stepping on her face to grind her face into the ground with his heel. She did not flinch, though her flesh shifted and squashed under his heel, bone resisting him.

"You're never going to be rid of me."

That was both a vow and a promise.

And Casey would never know a thing, her strength useless to her while he sought to take everything from her.