Oblivious Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

"What happened? Are you two okay?"

Violet stepped back from the entrance to their hideout as Brian carried Casey in, the woman knocked out cold. He didn't even have the energy to swear as he tossed her onto one of the sofas in the living area, Violet scurrying after him, eyes wide.

"Hey -- don't treat her so roughly! What happened? Is she okay?"

Of course, he thought dimly, though didn't want to be too mean to Violet, not even in his head. She would be more concerned about Casey, especially when she didn't like him, not like that. But, to be fair, Casey was knocked out cold, so perhaps there was something to it.

Collapsing onto the opposite sofa, across from the TV, he panted, trying to catch his breath, dirt covering him all over and straining to catch his breath.

"They had extra security on," he said shortly, trying to convey the information needed in as few words as possible. "Think they had some sleeping gas set up in a hallway that she got exposed to? Didn't think it would work, but I found her out like a light. Had to carry her all the way back here. She's goddamn heavy..."

Violet grabbed Casey's arm, worry lining her gaze as she shook her gently. Brian sighed. If only that worry was for him, though he would have wanted it to be for the right reasons.

"Brian, come on..." She nagged him, dithering back and forth. "I can't carry her back myself! You can't just leave her on the sofa... Help me take her to her room..."

But his muscles ached and he simply didn't have the will to do anything nice, not then, not even for Violet. All he could do was reach for his power, activating it and slipping away from her realm of consciousness.

He'd never done it before when someone was directly talking to him like that, not someone he knew closely, and it was strange to see how it affected her. Violet was mid-flow, though he had not been listening, his head pounding, and dropped her argument instantly, looking around. He almost felt sorry that she looked lost, but he needed some time for him, not to lug around Casey -- Violet didn't even know for how long he'd been carrying her.

Violet didn't spend long wondering what had happened, muttering something about Brian leaving when she was in the middle of a sentence, trying to look after Casey. Truthfully, there was not much to be done for Casey, not when she was simply asleep, though there was a distinct possibility that she would wake with one hell of a headache.

It was easy to sit back and watch as he rested, though sitting there did not help the aches and pains in his body. Still, it was amusing to him to see Violet tending to Casey. One thing that Casey could have had going for her was how protective she was over Violet, but there were few redeeming qualities to that woman. He wasn't so sure he would ever forgive her for how she treated him, not when Casey seemed so intent on digging herself deeper and deeper down into the rabbit hole of having him hate her guts that he wasn't about to be super forgiving to her. She didn't deserve it and he got to have his fun with her, showing her that she wasn't half as strong as she thought she was, whenever he used his powers around her.

With Casey helpless before Violet, however, a thought crossed his mind that had a wicked smirk tugging at his lips.

Violet held a fleece blanket up, about to throw it over Casey where she'd been positioned more comfortably on the sofa, when Brian grabbed her wrist, stopping her. Violet froze there as if caught by a thought she had not expected, allowing him to tug the blanket from her unsuspecting hands, tossing it aside. It wasn't going to be needed.

"Come on, Violet, let's see what you can do..."

It was wrong, but it was so goddam right that he couldn't stop himself, holding Violet's wrists to guide her hands to Casey's breasts. He pushed them down on the soft flesh covered by her stretchy suit, holding them there for a second before pulling away, his grin so wide that it practically stretched from ear to ear.

"Crap -- Casey! Sorry, I'm so sorry!"

She hadn't meant to do it! And neither could Violet explain how her hands had been on Casey's breasts, accidentally groping her, her face flushed in apology. But something was wrong, very strangely wrong, for no matter what she did, how she tried to look after Casey, she found herself with her hands on Casey's breasts all over again.

She jumped and blushed and tried to find something to put between them, though her hands only went to Casey's legs instead, sliding up her muscular flesh with a little whimper that didn't sound right coming from her lips.

"Sorry, Casey, I'm so sorry, I don't know what's happening."

Guilt flooded her as she poured out apology after apology, though the fact of the matter remained that she would not have to apologise if she just stopped groping the woman! She could not know that Brian was making her do it, that he was manipulating her into groping the woman that she saw as her friend, even touching her between her thighs, up close to her pussy.

Violet blushed heavily, the hot embarrassment and guilt of it creeping down her neck. She was wrong, so wrong, her apologies failing, muttered, useless when she kept doing whatever it was that she was.

"I can't do this, I shouldn't be touching you like this, I don't know what's going on, Casey, I don't mean this, I promise..."

But how could she say that when her body felt so warm, not only because of her blush? It felt warm and wrong for other reasons too, her breath hitching and catching, not understanding. That, however, that lingering arousal burning and simmering through the pit of her being, was very much not something that Brian could control. The warmth in her was not to be denied, looking at Casey for longer and longer, slower to even try to pull her hands away, molesting her friend while her mind reeled, knowing it was wrong, that she didn't really want to do it...

Then why was she pressing her thighs together, trying to feel and make something of a moment that was not hers to take?

"I'm so sorry, so sorry... I... I don't want... I didn't mean... I don't want to violate you, Casey."

Of course, it was Brian handling her the whole time, forcing her hands into all kinds of positions, touching Casey all over, groping and squeezing, though he did not quite escalate as far as pinching. That might have pulled Violet out of her state of mind, made her think that something more was at play, but he wanted to stay quiet, to stay out of it, all invisible and all-knowing so that he could force her to molest Casey. It was even better, in a way, than doing it himself, especially as it wouldn't have been half as fun for him to abuse Casey when she was knocked out. He wanted her aware, to see what reactions he could force from her with extreme pressure...

"Come on, Violet, that's good... Give her a little squeeze here..."

He helped Violet along too, sliding his hand between her legs under her dress, up against her panties. He had stroked her there before, but never when Violet was getting turned on from something else too, a damp spot growing that he readily encouraged. He slid his fingers into her panties, tugging them to the side, thankful that she wore so many skirts and dresses, easing into her wetness with a secret thrill.

Why did she have to be so hot? At least he got to enjoy her, her mind struggling to understand why she was so turned on.

"You're doing so well, Violet, keep touching her. You know you like this, look how good it makes you feel."

Even though Violet could not hear him, she could not deny that she felt good, her body showing the effects of being aroused, shifting her weight, whimpering softly, brushing the back of her neck. It was only faint, but it was there, growing more and more, confusion battling with arousal. The only reason that Brian could come up with in the heat of the moment for her being more amenable to it and showing more signs that she was aroused was perhaps due to her actually doing something that could be deemed arousing: groping and touching Casey. With something for her mind to link the arousal to, it could be allowed to develop more naturally without the mind trying to find a reason for it not to exist.

It was an interesting discovery, though highlighted that his powers had benefits and limits in equal measure. Nothing came without a price, after all.

"See how good this makes you feel, Violet," Brian whispered, holding her hips as if she was a lover. "You know you want to do this to her too, just think about how good you feel. You're so hot, Vi... So pretty. Let me make you feel so good."

He ran his hands all over her, letting the prickling, tingling touches of his fingertips carry through her, driving her heart into a frenzied beat. Though he still didn't let her pull away from Casey, shoving her hands right back where they belonged if she ever tried to pull away, a smile on his lips, showing her the way. It was the least he could do for her.

His fingers slid into her passage, getting her wetter, showing her how good it could be, even as Violet's hands stayed, trembling on Casey's breasts for the longest spell that time. Vi would never know how much seeing that made his heart leap, his hard-on aching furiously through his clothes. Fuck, it was such a turn on to see her touching Casey like that, to have someone else doing things to another under his will, all while everyone was helpless to do anything about it.

Once again, it was shown that he was the one out of the three with the strongest powers of all.

Her pussy was wet, so wet, and he licked his lips, keen to see how far he could push Violet. What if she changed her mind if he pushed her far enough? At least Violet still, hypothetically, wouldn't be able to see him, though it was not as if she was hypnotised and not quite able to do things that she naturally wouldn't. That there were rules that he had to operate within, and the rest of the world too, was more exciting, to him, than it could ever be restricting. He wanted to operate within them, to find the rules for himself and push right up to the limits of them.

Violet, of course, would never, ever, not even the once, consider doing all that she was currently being forced to do to Casey, though he didn't care about that. All he wanted to see was domineering Casey dominated, forced down by one who she only saw as her little sister. Yet little Violet may have been quiet, wrapped up so very much in her own thoughts, but she was far from meek.

Maybe it was about time that Violet saw that too, dug into her power as he had? But Brian was not privy to all that went on in her mind.

He had to keep, however, pushing Violet back into place, the woman that he adored so much trembling as she tried to make sense of what was happening to her, what she was doing, why she felt so warm and tingly all over. She could not help that her stomach was turning over and neither could she help that both her body and that of the woman before her were both slowly becoming increasingly naked.

Brian took his time, for what rush was there when Casey was knocked out? He could reveal tantalising sliver after sliver of skin, peeling off Casey's skin-tight suit, the stretchy one that she often wore out on missions so that she had full flexibility, though it showed off her muscles. Violet whimpered and he took a moment to soothe her, stroking her hair, whispering sweet nothings to her.

"Don't worry, Vi, it's all going to be okay. Just give her a kiss, a little kiss, that's so wonderful, Violet..."

He praised her as he kissed her, tongue dipping sensually into her mouth as if in preparation for the kiss that he forced her into with Casey. He pressed her head down over and over again as she muttered apologies, not wanting to do it, though he even squeezed her cheeks very lightly to get her to pucker up. It was almost as if it was a proper kiss, one undertaken entirely under Violet's own will.

Violet, however, surprised him. Bit by bit, her struggle died down as she seemed to give in, though Brian could not tell the exact reason why. She kissed Casey more passionately, running her tongue against the other woman's lips, and he encouraged her by sliding his fingers into her pussy again, pumping them back and forth, curling them against her G-spot. It was one of the spots of her body that he could get a stronger reaction from, which was one of the reasons that he had, at least, been able to find it even with her not knowing he was there.

"Give in to the pleasure, Violet," he coaxed. "It's all okay... Enjoy her. For me."

Violet didn't know what she was doing, moving her hands over Casey's naked body, bare from head to toe herself too. She tweaked Casey's nipples, fascinated by her, so limp, so unaware... She would never admit it aloud, but she found her irresistible, as if an invisible lure had drawn her to Casey. Maybe to have a partner like that was what she had wanted all along, though it was not something that she had ever considered. With everything going on, there was no other conclusion that her frazzled, aroused mind could fathom.

Brian watched, jaw slack and grinning with glee. Was his power that strong that he could change her mind, turn her to something she never thought she'd do? Apparently so!

"I can change your mind!" He shouted, punching the air, watching Violet slide her fingers into Casey's pussy, toying with her. "You didn't want to... And now you do!"

It was a huge thing to know, that by merely manipulating those around him he could evade detection and get what he wanted, dragging Casey to the carpet so that she could better be used by both of them. He rushed, fumbling in his haste, wanting to grope both at once, stripping himself of his clothes.

He grabbed Violet's breasts from behind, massaging and squeezing them gently, in the next move grinding his cock into Casey's soft, unsuspecting mouth. Her limp tongue pressed against his cock as he ground deep, forcing her throat to take him even as her body twitched inside, hacking in a reflex around his dick. It didn't stop him, not as he ran his hands over Violet, overstimulated and wanting more, so very much more.

He wouldn't be satisfied until he had it all, still being gentle with Vi, though he knew he could have them any way that he wanted. But Violet did not deserve that to him while he could grope and pinch Casey to his heart's content, using her body violently. He would not be too rough, no, not with Violet there, as if her presence helped him calm himself. Brian, frankly, was far too turned on to worry about being overly crass anyway when it came to debasing Casey.

He changed what he was doing, admiring how Violet couldn't take her eyes off Casey even while he was forcing her into a blowjob, bobbing her head on his cock, though she wouldn't know what she was doing. Moaning, he let his head fall back luxuriously, marvelling at how the stars had aligned, how he had finally been able to use his power to get what he wanted.

Violet, however, was more fun to puppet towards more extreme acts, taking her hand, forcing her to pump her fingers furiously into Casey as if she was trying to make her orgasm, even taking her hand and showing her, however light it was, to slap her face. Violet bit her lip and moaned, seeing it all as some kind of experiment.

Yet what more could be done -- what more could he have her do? Oh, Brian would need time to think about that, to come up with things, though he had Violet rocking her pussy against Casey's face while the unconscious woman was on her back, showing her just how Casey could be used for pleasure. There were so many things that could be done too, squeezing her fingers into "pinching" motions, grabbing at Casey's nipples, twisting, Violet taking a short gasp of delight. Brian smirked.

"You're so good at everything, Violet... Keep going, oh, fuck, you're hot..."

The best position and the favourite thing that he found, so far, to share Casey between them, however, was propping Casey up with a few pillows so that her bare backside was shoved in the air. Brian pounded her pussy with furious glee from behind while Violet lay on the floor before Casey, panting heavily, flushed in the face and her hair messed up around her head in a golden halo. She could not force Casey, of course, to eat her out while she was unconscious, but she could hump and grind up against her face, using her like a living, if sleeping, sex toy.

"Oh... Ohhh..."

Violet blushed, moaning aloud, acting of her own accord as orgasm took her, not aware that the tremble in Casey's body was due to Brian pounding her. She only cared, right then and there, that it felt good, the hot wash of guilt swept away by more illicit pleasure, however taboo it was.

And Brian was there to see it all too, murmuring praise and attention on Violet as he fucked Casey's cunt to completion, spending another load inside her without any care from the consequences.

"You're wonderful, Vi, oh my god... You're so..."

Kinky? Sweet? Awesome? Hot? So many words that he could use, though all of them applied to her in different ways, new light shed on Violet that could never again be taken back.

It was only later, resting on the sofa with Violet, who had unfortunately dressed herself again, that Brian wondered whether he could manipulate Violet into liking or even loving him. Maybe it would not take that much, if all it was involved was a push of influence, a repeated doing, or maybe that meant it was real too. He did not know, could not know until he tried.

Or even more tantalisingly, there was the chance that he could orchestrate some kind of kinky unrequited love triangle between them all, Violet lusting for Casey while he lusted for Violet. Casey wouldn't lust for either -- well, perhaps he could have some way about that, but Brian had too much to play with for the time being. With his power ensuring that he could enjoy both of them and their bodies as much as he wanted without any consequences at all, he could try all he liked, if he was careful about it.

He smiled, resting his hand possessively on Violet's thigh, the woman unaware that he was there. Of course, she did not move or react to him at all, his touch too light for that.

He could even manipulate Violet, maybe, into drugging Casey again for another chance to play, to see more of the kinky side of Violet that didn't want to hold back. He liked that side, wanted to see more of it. There was so much she could do and he hadn't had the chance to see just how his sweet Violet was not so sweet at all.

Brian smiled.

She was his partner in crime more than she knew.

And he loved that even more.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Control Pt. 01 He controls her mind with her consent...in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Controlled He uses his powers to make her oblivious to him...in Fetish
Unlimited Power Pt. 01 A man bequeathed a strange treasure.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories