Oblivious Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips widened into a lop-sided smile, a smirk that would not have suited his face if anyone had been able to see it. Clueless. Well, it was good to see Casey like that when she so very often was not, even if she did blunder, in his opinion. Needless to say, her perception of him was most likely very different to how he saw himself, but that wasn't what he was there for.

She was so much harder to hurt than Violet, yet her powers were useless against him when she had no idea what he was doing to her. It was an intoxicating sensation, as if he knew without truly knowing that he could do anything at all, that she would never, ever know, never be able to push back against him, not while her mind was explaining away everything. Of course, he could most likely not force her to do things, perhaps out in public, that she would not have normally done, though he wasn't ready to go that far, not quite yet. It was almost as if moving her physically came with an element of suggestion over her mind too, even as she stayed right there in place for him, a hand on her hip and her hip pushed out cockily. Everything about her screamed confidence, yet not in the seductive way that Brian would have liked, but a way that was brash and off-putting.

But perhaps there was a way for him to take her down a peg.

Look at her now, he thought, lips pressed together into a hard line. Standing here, thinking she's all that. She probably thinks she's going to hook up, toss some poor guy to the curb... Not that that's all that much of a bad thing, but still. She should at least be honest with people! No one knows the shit they're getting into with her.

Casey tilted her head, her smirk deepening while he turned his anger at her to more sultry venues. She probably was thinking about what she was going to be able to do, who she was going to pull, on a crazy night, one of the boldest bitches in the city for heading out all on her own, not needing a man or any kind of protection wherever she went.

Yet Brian could change that, pressing the heels of his hands into the fronts of her shoulders, eyes darkly intense.

"Look at you," he said aloud. "You're so strong...so powerful. And what can you do against this? You don't even know I'm here and it's not because you lack the intelligence, heh... You are just weak here, helpless here -- against me. I wish I knew what you would think about that, Casey."

He pushed her hair back roughly from her face where it had fallen forward, her fingers twitching as if she had acted herself.

"You could overpower me, you know, if you were aware. But you can't, not like this. You don't even resist. It's fun to play with Violet, to imagine things...but I don't think you even know I exist half the time when I'm not even using my powers."

She stood there, her smirk slipping into a smile, but he was there to take advantage of her, not to be nice in any way. His hands roamed her body, making sure to block her in the narrow hallway, though she did not know that she could move around him when she could not see what or who was blocking her path. Everything was fair game to him, squeezing her breasts first, feeling how big they were in his hands, though not yet popping them out of her tank top, even though that would have been an easy enough feat. They were practically spilling over as it was, only held in place where they were by the restraint of her bra, her breath hitching ever so slightly, though Brian knew it was not because of him.

Her mind was elsewhere, leaning against the wall as if it was the most normal thing in the world, though he hardly saw her in such situations. But he did not care, not as he finally got to make use of her and her body, pinching her skin, seeing her shift ever so slightly, though it seemed to take an awful lot more of anything to get a reaction out of her.

That emboldened him, making him want to be harder and rougher -- much, much more so than before. He felt her up, fingers digging into the soft, pliant flesh of her tits, curling down her sides, nails scratching her skin even through her tank top. What did it matter if he hurt her? It was passing to one as invulnerable as she was and after seeing how many bullets Casey could take without even batting an eyelid he was confident that his hands weren't going to cause any trouble there.

That was why he dragged her into a rough kiss, his cock hard, too hard. It was a desire that he had to lean into, the need for control, her body attractive while Brian ached to reel her personality back into line, under his heel. Maybe it would have not been as alluring as it was if she was being forced with her will at play, her awareness of him being there, but to have her helpless was exactly what did it for him. Brian kissed her fervently, as if he was trying to cause her pain, though could only be as rough there as he, personally, could bear. Teeth were better tools for harshness than a tongue and soft lips, catching her lower lip between his.

He chanced that she grunted as he dug his teeth in, only held back by not wanting to make her bleed. No, he wanted to leave marks that she would wonder about later -- not any problems, like bleeding, that Casey would feel like she had to do something about immediately. He hadn't seen blood on her ever, however, though it was not a risk he wanted to take while he had so much there at his disposal, so much fun still yet to take.

His hands boldly came down on her arse, groping, squeezing, slapping her hard. The sound of his bare hand connecting with her flesh, the miniskirt not doing anything at all to protect her backside, echoed down the hallway. Though she could not hear the impact itself, there was something of an echo in the hallway and she tried to half turn away from him, her attention caught and her awareness up, though Brian still flew under the radar.

"What the..." She shook her head, the echoes already fading, as fleeting as they had been. "This old place can really give you the creeps sometimes."

Casey scoffed and brushed it off as if she had not heard it, though could not move forward still with Brian blocking her way. He laughed aloud and spun her around, getting a better view of her arse as he took a moment to truly appreciate it. His fingers dug into her flesh, appreciating the soft flesh but how there was a much harder, thicker layer of muscle under it, drunk on domination, the kind of control that, once played with, could never again be put back in the box. More intoxicating and addictive than any alcohol, no one had ever said that he had to put his powers to the benefit of others, rather than against them.

Joining up with Casey and Violet anyway, well, he had already chosen his path when it came to that.

He did not feel as if there was any rush there, Casey muscular as he took his time appreciating her, the parts of her that he lusted for the most, how her legs were shaped, long and feminine, though she was not so muscular that undue attention would be drawn to her. That was one problem with her powers, for if she had wanted to look like a bodybuilder the look would have been nigh on impossible for her to achieve. Besides, what weights was she going to lift when everything was already so easy to her?

He liked her thick, plush lips, how they had been plumped up with her makeup, though even that was smeared from his messy, crude kiss. His heart leapt, amused that she was such a mess and didn't even know it. What more could he do to her, without Casey even being aware of it? With all that he had tried so far, the possibilities seemed to be endless.

He squeezed and pinched her flesh, from her buttocks to the sensitive skin on her inner thighs -- easily accessible with the miniskirt, so that was her fault for leaving it all exposed like that. Her skin was tan there, speaking of the many tanning sessions she spent at least part of her cut of the heist money on, though there were plenty of missions for them all to take on together, not as if they were lacking in cash at all. They could do more than many in the world and they had chosen their way.

Maybe that was why he squeezed his hands around her throat too, interrupting her ability to breathe, a rush of adrenaline flooding him. Although she didn't know what was happening, Casey's body had to react to that much the same as Violet's had. She gave a strangled, hacking gasp, hands shifting, though she did not know that she could push him off, hands hanging limply at her sides. Her eyes seemed to bulge with the strain, pupils daring back and forth in the orbs of her irises, though there was nothing she knew she could do to stop it from happening.

He did not push the issue, though it gave him an idea for later. Releasing her with a shove, Brian grinned cruelly, an eyebrow raised. Casey gasped and rubbed her throat, a lingering flutter of sensation confusing her, her mind struggling to sort through signals that simply weren't there.

"That's just the start of it, Casey."

He grabbed her arm, nails digging in, though she did not even flinch. She wasn't going to get to go on her night out after all, not with all he had planned for her.

"Since you've ruined my time with Violet tonight by interrupted," he hissed silkily, voice wrapping around her. "You may as well come back to the hideout. Come on now, Casey."

There was real venom in his tone, as if he was a venomous snake that had been let out, seeking revenge for ills made to it at times where one may not have been thinking of it. But the serpent remembered the wrongdoings, even though those that committed them had forgotten. He was nothing more than a passing thought to Casey and it was about time that she learned that he was more than something and someone worth paying attention to.

He forced her to stumble back to the living area of their home, though she was undoubtedly more than a little confused as to why she was suddenly heading back there. She didn't say anything, however, merely going along with it as if it was all what she wanted, all her plan, all something that she wanted to do. That was all that his powers helped with, influencing her a little, giving her mind a touch of a nudge, no more than that, in the right direction. The human mind was amazing, but it could be incited to jump to the wrong conclusions with shocking ease too.

"Hey!"

Violet startled as Casey stumbled back into the living room, her arm flung out for balance as he shoved her there. Casey swore, straightening, trying to put her top right, hand moving up near her face too as if she finally realised that there was something a little awry with her makeup too. It was impossible to know, truly, what was going on in her head.

"Uh... Yeah." Casey was hardly quick to reply, though all Brian did hardly touched her mind. "I... I changed my mind about going out. Not worth my time."

Ah, there was that attitude that made him roll his eyes, the damn woman acting, all the fucking time, like she was so much better than everyone else. Would she act like that still if she knew that it was him pulling her strings, controlling her every move that he willed to draw into his hold?

Probably. But she'd probably be a lot angrier over it, a lot more pissed. Who would win in a battle between them, he wondered? He could slip away, avoid her attacks, but her brute force and invulnerability would make it near impossible to restrain her if she knew to be aware of him. There was so much still that he had to learn about his powers, after all.

But he liked, rather a lot, in fact, how his powers forced Casey to accept the belief that she had made the decision not to go out. It was wrong, of course, but it was what her mind thought had happened, fumbling and fudging the truth into something that could, at the very least, be believed.

With her there, however, he was free to do as he willed, licking his lips salaciously, though his desire for her, her body alone, would forever go unnoticed. Without pause, he shoved Casey violently back onto the sofa, following her in an instant, groping her lewdly, as if her body was there at his disposal, for him to do anything he willed to, that and so much more. Her tits filled his hands, even as she sank into the sofa, the wind knocked out of her from collapsing onto it so heavily, though Violet only raised an eyebrow.

"Damn, did something happen, Casey?" She asked. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but there's beer in the fridge. I know that usually helps you feel better."

"You're just a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

No one heard his words, no one besides Brian, the only one that mattered under such circumstances. He could use and abuse, take and take and take, the words slipping crudely from his lips in the filthiest manner of dirty talk that he ever could have imagined.

"You want to suck dick, want to take guys, make them your own, huh?" He hissed, the ladies talking around him as if he was not there, just a fixture of furniture in their living area. "You think you can be overconfident, brutish, bratty...but you can't. Not anymore. Not with me."

For he had a secret and that secret was what he would do to her and her body "behind closed doors", the doors that would never again be opened, not when there was so much that he could enjoy there, so much that he could use to soften, in some small way, the abrasiveness of Casey's presence on a day-to-day basis.

"So, what's this guy doing? You know, at the pool...thing?"

Casey tried to seem interested in Violet's show, likely trying to make things seem normal for her too, for she still had a smear of lipstick across her face, all as if it was perfectly fine. It wasn't her thing though, staring straight through Brian as he practically sat on her lap.

"You're stupid, stupid to think you can toy with me, use me... You think I'm a weaker partner than you two because I came in later, huh? Just because you're the ones who were here first, the ones who recruited me?"

Brian screwed up his face, anger roiling inside him.

"Yeah, well, that's not true, never will be goddamn true. Your best asset is your tits, your ass... You could get anywhere in life using your body, just your body, and you'd be a hell of a lot prettier still if you shut up and let me just fucking look at you."

He poured his feelings into the words, every scrap of vitriol that had been stored up over his time working with them, though Brian, frankly, had not even been sure that it had been building up for that long. Maybe things had merely bubbled over when Casey had turned on him, rounded on him as if he was personally responsible for every bad thing in the world that she had to face in the course of their work.

"Look at you..." He growled, squashing her face with his fingers on her cheeks, forcing her to make a face and pucker up lewdly. "You'd be so much better with a cock in your mouth, whore. Maybe I should treat you like one, you stupid, overbearing, conniving bitch!"

The words kept on coming, as if they had been pent-up, waiting for him to unleash them, mocking her for thinking that she was better, even slapping her head back and forth. Her face snapped uselessly with each "snap" back and forth, though Casey was perfectly fine, it was just a sharp motion of her head that moved back and forth, no more than that. His desire for her swelled, wanting to show her that he was better, that there was so much more to him than she had ever realised, becoming more aggressive, eyes narrowing with hate. But was there any better way to take revenge?

He didn't think so, not as he slid his arms around her, groping her arse where she sat there and furiously kissing her. His tongue jabbed into her mouth as if it was trying to prove a point, deeply French kissing her, even though her tongue merely wiggled in response, the natural reflexes of her body at play when they could not ignore the stimulus. It was funny how far he had to push, literally invading her body to get a response, and Brian's heart pounded harder and harder.

He had to go further, had to do more. He had to see just what the bitch had under her shirt, not just for nudity's sake but to make her vulnerable, to expose her as everything she was.

He nipped at her neck, breaking the kiss, not caring for the marks he left there, for those were ones that could be explained away. His control over himself was slipping anyway as he manhandled, her, shoving his hands crudely right down the front of her tank top as if he owned her body, thumbing her nipples, squeezing them, even pinching them with vicious sharpness. It should have been more than enough to get any normal person screaming in pain, though Casey only shifted herself slightly, her brow furrowing as if there was something present there that her mind couldn't quite make sense of.

"Fucking bitch... How does it feel to be this helpless, this useless?" He gloated. "Go on, try to fight back -- I'd love to see you try!"

Of course, Casey didn't do a damn thing against him, blinking slowly, leaning back a little more against the sofa, her lips moving without any sound reaching Brian's ears. A dull roar of aggression pounded there, knowing that he would never even consider doing what he wanted to do to her to anyone else, of course not. That was what he told himself, but he had seen her shrug off multiple bullets time after time again with only a few bruises, hard to see, left behind. It was no wonder that she had been able to take his bites on her neck without any trouble, with that in mind, for there were no marks at all left behind, now that he had a moment to check.

That meant that if he wanted to really bite her lip, to dig his teeth in, there would likely be no blood too... He smirked cruelly, leaning in close, letting his breath mingle with hers. Forcing her to breathe in what he exhaled was oddly erotic, his cock aching harder than ever. He never had been that hard, throbbing, the tip of his cock gleaming ever so faintly with pre-cum.

He couldn't hurt her, not really. Probably. But that was a theory, if he could get away with it, that he was willing to push to its limit.

Violet wouldn't know either. That was far more important to him than making sure that Casey was unaware of what was going on. He could deal with Casey, but he didn't want Violet to ever look at him in a bad way, even though Brian still felt, very much so, that he had an exceptionally long way to go to win her over if it could even be done.

Casey's invulnerability, however... Well, that could well and truly be put to the test. How many punches could she take when she wasn't able to fight back? What would she put up with if she was out for the count? If she couldn't see her attacker? How much pressure would it take externally for the woman to realise that she was fighting something, someone? Would she ever even realise that it was Brian there, making use of her body in what he could only see as the best of ways?

That was up to him to keep hidden, of course, but he determined to get one-up on her. the damn woman had to have a weakness somewhere. He didn't know about any, not yet, but he sat her up straight, her arms at her sides, resolve thick in his mouth.

"I'm going to expose you, cunt, just you wait."

It was more venomous than it needed to be, though sexually charged too, lending an exotic edge to anger that they had never considered coming into play.

"Any weaknesses... I'll have them all from you, Casey."

He mocked her out loud, slapping her harder, striking her face, knocking her head back, not caring where his blows landed. They were harsher than the first smacks he had given her face, bashing her head around and even interrupting the words coming out of her mouth.

"I -- don't -- think..." She struggled to talk, her face rippling as he struck her, flesh moving as she tried not to groan, thrown off her stride in conversation. "Just what were they -- thinking -- that they could get through..."