ObsASSed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got pissed. I hated these things. I was hoping that Katie wouldn't participate, but then it was her turn and I watched her put the cigarette in her mouth and take a puff.

I got out of the car and walked a few steps in their direction.

"Katie!"

She looked up and saw me. Immediately she froze.

"Get in the car."

She let the cigarette fall to the floor and didn't even say bye to her friends.

She got in the car and sat down on the passenger seat. Then I got in as well and started driving off.

I didn't say anything at first. And neither did she. She realized that I was pissed off and angry.

After five minutes of driving I said: "This time you'd really deserve a spanking. That is such an ugly habit."

This time I didn't laugh. And she didn't laugh either. She knew that I really was mad at her. She didn't say anything.

The whole ride was awkward. There was a strange atmosphere between us. And it didn't change once we got home either. I went to my room and Katie went into hers.

I sat at my computer, trying to work, but I couldn't. Uncle Joe died of lung cancer. What was she thinking?

After an hour or so, I heard a knock on my door.

"David? Can I come in?"

"Yes."

I heard her open the door, but I didn't really look at her.

"David?"

I turned around and looked at her. She looked like she had been crying.

"David, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking."

As soon as she started speaking, I knew I couldn't be mad at her for long.

"It was the first time.. We all decided to try it once. But I didn't even like it. It tasted awful."

I knew she was right. If it really was her first time... and I believed her, because she would never lie to me... maybe it was a good thing, that she saw for herself that it tasted awful. Why did I act like such an idiot?

"I promise. I won't do it again. As soon as I saw you, I thought about uncle Joe and I was disgusted with myself. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Katie."

"No, it's not. I don't want you to be angry with me. Or disappointed in me."

"I'm not. I was angry... But I'm sorry I acted that way."

"No. You were right..."

She took a few tiny steps closer.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to spank me."

"WHAT? Are you crazy?"

"No. I'm totally serious. You're my big brother... You always want the best for me... and I disappointed you."

"So? I'm still not spanking you!"

"David, please. I don't want this to stand between us. I hated the last hour. I want everything to get back to the way it was between us... And.. if you spank me for doing something stupid... we can forget the whole thing."

I didn't say anything. I was totally confused.

"David please..."

I stood up. Maybe she was right. I hated that negative tension between us as well. Maybe that way, we could put the whole thing behind us...

I walked over to my bed and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Alright."

Katie didn't look happy. She didn't look sad. She didn't look frightened. She didn't look excited. She looked like a girl who knew she did something stupid and had to face the music for it.

"Lay down here..."

She slowly came closer and then she climbed onto the bed. She lowered her upper body on the mattress and then stretched out her legs. Her pelvis slowly moved further down until it was resting on my thighs.

I looked at her. She was facing away from me.

"Go ahead. I deserve it."

I looked down on her body and thought about my next move. And then I grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants and began to pull it down.

Katie turned around and looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

I looked at her.

"What? You didn't think I was spanking your butt through your pants, right?"

Katie looked surprised and confused.

"Um... yeah... okay..."

She lay back down.

I waited a few seconds. I thought maybe she would protest... or rethink the whole thing. But she didn't.

So I continued. I pulled her sweatpants, which I still held between my fingers, down over her butt, just barely under her cheeks. Then I grabbed her white cotton panties, which had little pink butterflies on them, and pulled them down as well.

Katie lay there. Completely still. She didn't protest this time. I looked down at her tiny butt.

"Ready?"

She didn't say anything. Which pretty much meant yes.

So I slapped my hand down on her butt.

It was really surreal. I didn't know how soft or hard to slap her.

"Fifteen slaps okay?"

"Mhm."

I slapped her for the second time.

"I'm sorry I have to do this."

Slap three.

"Please promise me, you won't smoke again."

Slap four.

"Mhm."

I looked down on her butt.

Her legs were close together, and the sweatpants and panties were exactly under her butt cheeks, so they squeezed her cheeks together. So I couldn't see her pussy or her butthole. I just saw her tiny round butt cheeks.

I shook my head slightly.

Slap five.

I had to distract myself. I didn't want to stare at her cute little butt too much.

Slap six. Slap seven. Slap eight.

Katie stayed pretty still, the entire time.

Slap nine. Slap ten.

"You can do the last five a bit harder."

I looked at her. Was she being brave?

I slapped her harder this time. She winced a tiny bit, but she didn't say anything.

So I slapped her even harder.

I looked at her butt. It was getting red. It still looked amazing.

I slapped her a bit harder. Thirteen. I let my hand rest on her butt for a second. That was a bad idea. Her butt really felt amazing. I felt my dick starting to stir below her. Oh fuck. I have to get this over with.

Slap fourteen. Katie winced. Slap fifteen. She winced some more. But she remained where she was.

I grabbed her panties and her sweatpants, took one final look at her perfect butt and then pulled her pants carefully back up.

Immediately Katie sat back up and hugged me.

"I'm really, really sorry David. Please don't be mad at me anymore."

"I'm not mad at you anymore. Everything is forgotten now."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, sis."

:--

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

That night I couldn't really sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I tried desperately NOT to think about my sisters butt. It was weird. I didn't really think about her in a sexual way. But her butt, the image of her butt... spanking her... the entire thing... I couldn't get it out of my head.

The next morning I woke up at eight. I made myself breakfast and started working on my dissertation. I tried to keep myself busy. So far I hadn't really thought about everything that happened the day before.

But then at 9:15 a.m. I heard the front door being opened and closed. I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. I stood up and went to the door to look into the hallway. And then I saw Katie.

"What's going on? Why aren't you in school? Is everything okay?"

"I went home early. Everything is okay."

She gave me a weird, wicked smile and just walked by me.

"Katie?"

She turned around.

"What?" She laughed.

"Okay... If you wanna know... I couldn't really sit on that damn wooden chair that long."

And then it dawned on me... And I guess I had a sort of frightened, embarrassed look on my face, because Katie laughed again.

"Don't worry about it. I said I didn't feel well."

I was still frozen in shock.

"Really. It's not that bad. Don't worry about it. I'm gonna lay down."

She laughed again.

It actually sounded and looked like everything was okay between us - like it was before the cigarette incident. And it looked like she was okay with me spanking her as well. And it looked like she even was okay with the pain.

But I felt awful. I went back to my room, but I couldn't concentrate anymore. I hurt my baby sister. What the hell did I do? I acted like a jerk.

I guess I felt like she felt the day before.

I stood up and went to her room. I knocked.

"Can I come in?"

She opened the door.

"Hey."

She smiled at me.

"I feel awful."

Katie jumped forward and gave me a hug. Then she whispered into my ear: "I don't."

She moved away from me.

"Really... everything's fine. Maybe you can tell mom and dad that my forehead felt warm and that I didn't look good."

She laughed again.

"Of course."

I looked at her. She really was in a good mood. She really looked like she was fine.

"Isn't there anything else I can do?"

She thought about it.

"Well.."

"Yes? What is it? Name it? I'll do anything."

"Well... can you maybe put some lotion on my butt?"

She laughed.

Oh boy. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah.. sorry... I understand that you don't want to.. I just do it myself."

"No, no, I'll do it."

I might have answered too quickly there...

"I.. um... I just didn't know that it was that bad. I feel terrible."

"I told you... It's not THAT bad... I just think it might help a little..."

"Okay.."

"So you'll do it?"

"Well, yeah... I wanna help."

"Ok, great. I go get the lotion."

She hopped up and down once, and then opened the button of her pants... she opened her zipper as well, revealing her panties. And then she went into the bathroom.

I just stood there. I didn't really know what to do. Actually... I didn't really think about what I was about to do... I just thought about how terrible I felt. Why the fuck did I spank her? I should have said no...

When Katie came back, she had a bottle of body lotion in her hand. And also... her pair of jeans was gone. She was just wearing a shirt and a pair of light pink cotton panties.

She handed me the lotion and then went to her bed. She lay down on her stomach.

"Actually, I'm kinda glad I miss school today. It would have sucked anyway."

I still didn't really know what to do... how to start... But Katie didn't make a big deal out of it... why should I, right?

So I walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked at the bottle of lotion and then down on Katie's panty-covered butt.

"Just take them off."

Katie wasn't looking at me. Her head was turned away from me and I saw that she had her eyes closed. Somehow she read my mind...

So I carefully grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down. I was expecting her to wince, but she didn't.

"Take them off completely. I think it will be more comfortable if I'm not wearing any underwear today... At least until mom and dad get home."

I hesitated.

"Remember you have to tell them that I looked really really sick."

I shook my head. Okay here it goes. I pulled her panties down over her legs and completely off. I placed them on the bed next to her, and then I looked at her. Katie was lying there... bottomless. And she really looked amazing. I expected her butt to be really red... but it wasn't.

Okay. How should I do this?

I climbed onto the bed and crawled closer. I decided, the best way to get comfortable would be to be pretty much over her... so I kneeled over her thighs - my legs were on the outside - her legs below my pelvis.

I opened the bottle and poured some of the lotion on my palm.

"Are you ready? You're okay?"

"Mhm."

It was a really girlish-sounding yes.

"Be gentler than yesterday, please."

I looked at her. She had a grin on her face.

Okay David, you can do this. You hurt her. You have to correct it and make it better.

I turned my hands over and let the lotion drop onto her cheek. Then I placed my palms onto her cheeks.

"Uhh... that's cold. That feels great."

I slowly started to spread the lotion over her cheeks. I tried to make as little contact with her skin as possible... on the one hand, because I didn't want to hurt her... and on the other hand.. I just didn't want to touch her butt too much. The day before was different. A slap is different. My hand only touched her... clap... and left her butt again. Now I was really touching it.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"No. It feels really good. Keep going."

My fingers and palms kept going. At first I tried to look away. But that didn't really work. I had to see what my fingers were doing.

Katie really had an amazing butt. It was tiny and petite, but her cheeks were still round and full. The more I looked at it, the more I got fascinated by it.

Still, I tried to be a good brother... I only tried to make her pain go away. I kept my fingers on the outside of her cheeks... down to her thighs and then up to her back... I stayed away from her crack...

"Can you put more lotion on it?"

"Um.. yeah.. of course."

I grabbed the bottle and, again, poured lotion on my palms. But I guess I was a bit anxious or nervous, because I poured way too much lotion on my hands this time.

So when I turned my hands over, all of the lotion poured onto Katie's butt. I tried to catch all of it and spread it around. But by doing so, I inadvertently spread Katie's cheeks. I almost froze when I saw her cute little butthole.

Even if I still didn't have any sexual thoughts about her or anything... she was my sister... that was the most erotic thing I ever saw.

Katie didn't say anything. She must have felt that her butt cheeks got pulled apart slightly. But she didn't say anything.

So I just kept going. But after that honest mistake... I was fucking lost. My fingers were softly brushing over her cheeks. I was spreading the lotion now, by moving my hands in a circular motion. The circles my hands made, were pretty big at first... trying to stay on the outside. But every time they were moving closer to her crack and then back to the outside of her butt again, I was spreading her cheeks with my fingers. Just barely and carefully at first... but enough to let me look at her butthole.

"That feels really nice. I think it will help a lot. Can you maybe keep going for a little bit?"

"Yeah. Okay."

So I kept going. But I was in a weird state of mind. My head was clouded. I was possessed with my sisters butthole. The circles my hands made became smaller. I focused more on her crack. Spreading her cheeks more often. And then... I don't know... it was like my fingers had a mind of their own... while stroking from her crack to the outside... my thumb brushed over her butthole and touched it just barely. It sent an electric shockwave through my body.

"Mhh."

What? It was barely a sound. But I could swear I heard something.

I wasn't really sure what I heard. So I continued to caress her butt, but tried to stay away from her butthole. I didn't wanna spook her or creep her out. I already felt weird enough by all of that. I felt like a weirdo. Why was her butt so enticing to me?

"Can you maybe take more lotion. Just a bit more. Then I let you go."

I immediately grabbed the lotion. I made sure not to take too much that time. And just as my fingers were back on Katie's butt...

"Make sure you put lotion everywhere."

My fingers froze for a second. I looked at Katie's face to see any kind of facial expression. But she looked completely relaxed and at ease.

Then I looked back down on her butt. I watched as the white lotion was slowly making it's way into Katie's crack.

I moved my fingers into the lotion and started spreading it around. Make sure you put the lotion everywhere. Did she mean that, like I think she meant it?

I got bolder. I was spreading her cheeks with my fingers. Carefully. She didn't protest. So I placed my left hand on her left cheek and my right hand on her right cheek. Then I used my thumbs to spread her cheeks. I was slowly and carefully massaging her tiny round butt. My thumbs getting dangerously close to her butthole. She didn't protest.

I got even bolder. I left my left hand completely still, while spreading her cheeks with my left thumb. And then I took my right thumb and in an upward motion completely brushed it right over her butthole.

I pretty much knew I probably only had one chance before she maybe stopped me or slapped my hands away or something... But she didn't. So I continued to massage the inside of her cheeks with my thumbs, without touching her butthole.

"That feels amazing."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

There was that girly-noise again.

"Keep going?" Ever since that feels amazing, my hands were completely frozen.

"Oh yes, please. Just a little bit."

So I continued to stroke and massage her butt. And with every second I got bolder... and closer to her butthole. And then I touched it again with my thumb. I carefully brushed over it. I had to do it once more before I stopped. It was an amazing feeling... so erotic. Even though I didn't think about sex... my penis was rock hard.

"Alright. I guess that's enough. I hope it helped."

"Mhm. Thank you."

Katie stayed still.

I stood up and hoped that she wouldn't turn around... and she didn't. I took one final look at her butt, and then I quickly left her room.

:--

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Everything returned to normal after that. Our relationship was pretty much the same as it was before. We enjoyed being around each other. There was no awkward tension or anything. We're siblings... We know each other.. we know what the other one is thinking.

For instance... about three weeks later we both were at a party, at one of Katie's schoolmate's house. And all of a sudden I heard: "David!?"

I turned around and saw my sister, standing in a corner with some guy I have never met before. My sister was smiling, so I knew something was up... I walked over to the both of them.

"Hi, David, I'm Marcus."

"Hello, Marcus."

"I... Well..."

He was stuttering.

"I wanted to ask your sister out on a date and she said I had to ask you for permission."

I looked at her. Katie was standing a little behind Marcus, so he couldn't see her face. But I could... She was smiling sooo wide. Plus, at the same time, her eyes were saying "help me, please say no".

I had to control myself. Just by looking at her, I wanted to burst out laughing, but I stayed in character...

"Oh, I'm sorry Michael..."

"Marcus."

"Right... Sorry, Marcus, I'm sure you are a nice guy, but I don't think my sister is old enough to start dating."

I took her hand.

"Sorry...", Katie looked back at Marcus, shrugged her shoulders and pretended that I was dragging her away from him.

As soon as we were in the next room, Katie thanked me, and just walked away.

The strange thing was... an hour later, I had the weirdest déjà vu.

I was looking for Katie, because I wanted to go home. The party was pretty boring. Then I saw her talking to another guy. I walked over there...

"Oh hey... What a coincidence. David... this is Sebastian."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"Sebastian wanted to take me to the movies next week."

I looked at Katie. This time her facial expression was totally different. It looked like she really liked the guy... But this time... I had to fuck with her a little bit...

"Oh. And now you want my permission..."

"Actually..."

I didn't let her finish.

"Well I don't know. I'm not sure I can approve."

I turned to him...

"Sorry... But I'm her big brother... I'm very protective of her. I'm sure you can understand."

I looked at Katie. This time she looked at me like she was going to kill me. Haha.

"You're sure he's a nice guy?", I said to Katie, like I was ignoring the fact that he was standing right there next to us.

"Mhm."

She was growling. She knew I was messing with her.

I turned to him...

"Alright, I tell you what... Our parents are away next weekend. You can come over, and you guys can watch a movie together at our place. That way, I can keep an eye on you guys... Deal?"

"Okay. Thanks, man."