ObsASSed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do. I was so fucking torn. My dick was hard. But I wanted to be strong. I wanted to be good. I...

Then I thought... maybe I can just go over there... and see what happens.. that doesn't mean, that I'm going to do it...

And then... it was like an out of body experience... I pushed the blanket to the side and stepped out of bed. At that time it was almost 6 a.m. I stumbled out of my room. My heart was racing. My dick was throbbing.

I walked towards my sister's open bedroom door. When I got there, I saw that Katie's body was completely covered by her blanket. She was still lying on her side, facing away from the door. But as soon as she heard my footsteps, she turned and looked at me.

"Oh. You came."

I still didn't know what to do. I froze.

Katie realized it, and took her blanket and held it open, just a tiny bit, signaling me to join her. She held her blanket open for me, but turned her head away from me.

I still hesitated. But I didn't wanna upset her either... I actually tried to convince myself, that I would only go to lie next to her.

My feet started to move.

And then I reached Katie's bed. I took the blanket out of her hand, and Katie rolled back to her side. I climbed into the bed and immediately saw that Katie was still bottomless. She was just wearing her nightie-blouse. I let go of the blanket and snuggled closer, spooning her from behind. At first I just touched her shoulder with my hand, but as I moved closer, my dick made contact with Katie's butt. I was still wearing my basketball shorts, but nothing else.

I moved even closer, pressing my dick slowly into Katie's amazing butt cheeks. I wanted to hug her, when all of a sudden Katie whispered:

"Did you bring lube or something?"

Again, I froze.

"Katie... do you really wanna do it?"

"Mhm"

There was that girlish sounding yes again...

Shit. What now?

I didn't even think about my options. I just jumped up and went into my room. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the hidden spot in my drawer and headed back to Katie's room.

When I came back, Katie was again, lying on her side, facing away from the door, but now her bare bottom was, again, visible. She was hugging her blanket, but her butt was completely naked and out in the open.

Damn. She actually...

I walked towards the bed and put the lube on the mattress. Then I pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I made another step closer towards the bed - now completely naked. I put one knee onto the mattress, and then the other one as well. I was kneeling right behind Katie. Right behind Katie's naked butt.

I thought about if I should say anything else, or ask her if she was sure, but then Katie hugged her blanket even tighter and she stuck her butt out a little bit further as well. Which pretty much meant, that she wanted me to go ahead.

I scooped closer. I grabbed my dick with my fingers and squeezed it a couple of times. Fuck. It was so damn hard. I grabbed the lube and opened it up. I poured lube onto my fingers and used my fingers to lube up my dick.

My eyes were focused on Katie's butt. It was so unbelievable perfect. I scooped even closer. And then I reached out with my left hand and carefully touched Katie's butt cheek. I patted it a couple of times. I stroked it. I kneaded it. And then I used my fingers to spread her cheeks.

As soon as her little butthole appeared, I thought I was gonna die. My heart was racing. I felt the pulse in my throat.

I spread her cheeks even further and scooped closer. By now, my dick was almost touching her butt.

I was completely mesmerized. I looked at Katie's tiny butthole and grabbed the lube again. I poured more lube onto the tip of my dick. Then I scooped closer!

And a few seconds later, my dick touched Katie's butt.

I moved the tip of my penis closer to Katie's butthole. And then the two touched each other. Oh shit. I was so careful. I barely touched her. But I used my dick to slowly spread the lube over her butthole.

I carefully scooped closer and began to massage her butthole with the tip of my penis.

"Ohhh."

Katie moaned into her blanket.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

I pressed my dick a bit harder against Katie's butthole.

"Oh damn."

This time, I didn't ask her if she was okay.

Again, I pushed my dick against her butthole. I slowly moved it up and down and then even closer. I watched as my dick opened Katie's butthole. I was really careful. I wanted to give Katie time to react to the sensation of my dick... and to give her the opportunity to stop me.

But she didn't stop me.

Up to that point, I was just playing with her butthole, preparing it for my dick... but now... I started to push forward. Katie's sphincter opened up and my dick moved slowly into Katie's butt.

Only half an inch or so of my dick was inside of my sister's butt, but it already was the most intense, most amazing feeling ever.

Katie still, didn't protest. She just started to breath heavier.

I pushed forward. Slowly and carefully. And then the entire head of my dick was in Katie's butt. I couldn't believe it.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm." - "Is it in?"

"Just the tip."

"Ohhh."

"How does it feel? Should I stop?"

Katie shook her head.

"Keep going?"

"Mhm."

So I slowly pushed my dick even deeper into my sister's butt. And with every quarter inch.. it got better and better. It was just an amazing feeling inside Katie's warm and tight butt. I never felt anything like it before.

I had to control myself. It felt too damn good. So I moved out of Katie's butt. I took a bit more lube and put it on my dick. And then I guided my dick back into Katie's butt. Once the tip was back in, I moved over and scooped even closer. I lay down behind Katie. I was now spooning her from behind with my dick inside Katie's butt.

I put my arm around her and Katie immediately grabbed it. I moved closer... pushing my dick further inside her butt. About one-third of my dick was inside her. I moved my upper body closer to her, and then my hip followed, pushing more of my hard dick inside.

My chest touched her back. And I pushed even further. About two-thirds of my dick were now in.

"Mhhh."

Katie was breathing slow but heavy.

"That feels so fucking good."

I couldn't agree with her more.

"Tell me about it..."

Up until that point, I was just pushing my dick into my sister's butt. But I couldn't take it any more. I started to move my hip. I began to move my dick. Slowly. Forwards and backwards. In an out of Katie's butt.

"Oh fuck."

I hold her even tighter. My head was now right next to hers. Our cheeks touched. And I kept fucking her butt. Really, really slowly.

"Is it okay, like that?", I whispered.

"Mhm."

I moved a tiny bit faster and a tiny bit deeper.

"Still okay?"

"Mhm."

I was fucking lost. The warmth of her butt... her tight little hole... the pressure... my shaft never felt anything like it.

Again, I moved a bit faster, and with every new push, I slid my dick even deeper into Katie's butt.

"Oh shit. I'm not even touching myself, but I'm about to cum."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

That encouraged me even more. I pushed my entire dick into her.

"Oh. Keep going. Keep going." Katie was panting. "I'm so close."

"Me too."

"Cum inside me. PLEASE."

I moved my hip faster. My dick slid in an out of Katie's butt. And then I couldn't hold back any longer. I was groaning and moaning. And then I shot my load into Katie's butt. I came so damn hard, while still slowly moving my dick in and out of Katie's butt.

Katie was panting. She came almost at the same time as I did.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Then my dick slowly slid out of her.

"Don't go to your room. Stay with me."

"Okay."

I hugged her. I was spooning her the entire time. And then we both fell asleep like that.... after the most intense experience the two of us ever had.