ObsASSed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Thanks, man." Katie was still growling.

"I'm sorry, Sebastian. But we gotta go. See you next week."

This time I took her hand and actually, kind-of, dragged her away.

I had such a huge grin on my face, when we got out of the house.

"You think you're funny, ha?"

"Oh come on... A movie at our place, with our folks out of town, is better than at the movies with a bunch of other people. So chill... I did you a favor."

She couldn't keep her act on much longer and was laughing now, too.

"But you DO think you're funny."

"Actually... yeah. Oh come on... you used me to get away from that Michael guy... at least let me have some fun with it."

She pinched me in the side.

"You're the best brother ever."

"Haha. So you're looking forward to next week?"

"Mhm."

:--

Saturday, November 24, 2018

So when the following Saturday came, the living room was pretty much set up like the last time, when Rebecca was watching a movie with her.

I decided to be a good big brother and not stay there with the two of them. Instead I stayed in my room. But... I decided to go down into the kitchen every twenty minutes or so... to check on them.

The first time I checked on them, I saw that they were both lying on the same couch, watching... well Saw II, I guess. Everything was okay, so I went back to my room.

The second time I walked into the kitchen, I saw that they were making out. They didn't watch the movie. So I switched on the light in the kitchen, and immediately they stopped kissing and sat up straight.

"Don't worry guys. I'm not dad."

I didn't say anything else. I just wanted to let them know, that a little bit of kissing was okay, but that I'm still there, looking after them.

So... the third time I checked on them... they were, again, making out. I turned the light on, but this time, they didn't stop.

But this time, the light from the kitchen was shining into the living room. And that way, I saw that Katie was half lying on top of Sebastian and that he had his hand on her ass.

I walked a few steps closer and then I said: "Hey. Your hand there... that wasn't part of the agreement."

They immediately stopped kissing. Sebastian took his hand off Katie's ass. Katie remained where she was.

"Sorry. He's very overly protective," she said.

Katie was looking at me. She had a grin on her face.

"Okay guys. Watch the end of the movie... But behave."

So when I checked on them the last time, the movie was pretty much over. So I stayed in the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and drank a glass of juice. I saw that they weren't making out, instead they were actually watching the end of the movie. So when the movie ended, Katie immediately said that it was a fun evening, but she also pretty much told him to leave and that they would talk soon.

So when they said goodbye at the door, Sebastian glanced in and said: "Bye, David. Thanks for the invite."

Oh. That was nice. It looked like he actually was a decent guy.

So when Katie closed the door behind him, she came straight into the kitchen. She was laughing.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. So what did you do?"

"Ah. Not much. It was pretty boring up there by myself."

"You wanna watch the third one? I don't wanna go to bed. It's only eleven."

"Yeah okay. Sounds like a good idea."

"Great."

She was hopping up and down.

"Go set everything up. I have to get out of this jeans. Be right back."

So I put the glass on the counter and walked into the living room. I put the DVD in and then lay down on the blanket on the floor. I was lying on my side, my back against the foot of the couch. When Katie came back, she was wearing her "pajamas" - a shirt and a pink, pretty loose, cotton hot-panty.

I lay down on the floor, because it was pretty cozy, and because I expected Katie to return to her previous spot on the couch to my right. But instead she walked over to where I was, and lay down in front of me. She took a tiny pillow and lay her head down. She was lying on her stomach, looking in the direction of the TV screen.

"Ready?"

"Mhm."

So we started to watch Saw III. After ten minutes or so, when there was a bit of a boring phase in the movie I asked: "So... how was it?"

"It was fun."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"He's okay."

"Do you like him?"

"Yeah, I do. But not really in a boyfriend/girlfriend amount..."

I smiled.

We watched the movie for another five minutes or so, then she said: "why didn't you let him grab my butt?"

I thought about what to say.

"Like you said... I'm very protective. I'm your big brother."

She didn't say anything.

"Besides... I can't allow any random guy to touch your cute little butt."

I slapped her butt playfully.

A few seconds passed.

"You're allowed to touch it..."

I couldn't tell if there was an exclamation mark or a question mark at the end of that sentence.

"I am?"

"Of course. You're my big brother."

I didn't respond. A few more seconds passed...

"Speaking of which... since you stopped Sebastian, can you maybe stroke my butt a little bit."

Damn.

"You're only saying that, because you're scared of the movie. And you feel protected that way..."

I laughed.

"Maybe..."

Since she didn't say anything else, I reached out and let my right palm rest on her butt cheek. Oh damn. I forgot how amazing it felt.

I tried not to get carried away. I focused on the movie. Of course my hand stayed on her butt. And my fingers tried out different things... I playfully stroked it... then I patted it... then my hands brushed over it... or my fingers kneaded her cheek a little bit.

After ten minutes or so, Katie said: "David!?"

"Yes?"

"Do you really think my butt's cute?"

"Are you kidding? It's absolutely amazing. And I already saw it naked... it was absolutely perfect."

Again, she didn't respond right away.

"You really like looking at it?"

"Yes."

Again there was a brief moment of silence.

"You can look at it, any time you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

I took my hand off her butt. And I guess she knew I did it, so I could look at it.

"You can take my shorts off, if you want to see it better."

I froze. Damn. What do I do now? Can I refuse such an offer?

"Are you sure?"

She didn't respond.

I was so conflicted. But I couldn't stop myself. I sat up and grabbed her hot pants. And then I pulled them down over her butt and down her legs and off.

Katie lay completely still. She didn't move or anything. She was still looking at the TV screen. I lay back down and looked at her. She was now bottomless. Her naked butt was lying right in front of me.

I just looked at it for a minute.

"It really is perfect."

Katie didn't say anything.

I couldn't look at the TV screen anymore. I just stared at Katie's naked butt. And the longer I stared, the deeper the urge got, to touch it. I could control myself for a couple of minutes, but then my willpower was completely gone. I reached out and just put my hand on her butt cheek. She didn't protest.

So I began to stroke her butt. But at this point... like I said... my willpower was completely gone... my fingers immediately travelled to her ass crack. I gently grabbed her cheek and my fingertips brushed against her butthole. I massaged her butt, but with every new touch, my fingers reached for her tiny hole.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Katie's head turned just a tiny bit. Her mouth was now completely covered by the pillow under her head.

I kept my eyes on her butt. And then, I found a good spot.. my fingers held her butt cheek, and by stretching out my middle finger, it was exactly over her butthole. I started to play with it.

Katie still didn't protest. And to be honest... I could be mistaken, but I believe she was softly moaning into the pillow.

I got bolder. I moved my hand, so that my palm was now over her butt crack. My thumb and index finger were on her right cheek and my ring finger and pinkie were on her left cheek. I used these fingers to softly spread her cheeks. And then my middle finger pushed downward. I started playing with her butthole again.

But then it happened... I was too excited, too bold... my finger pushed downward too much.. and all of a sudden it slipped into Katie's pussy. Oh shit. Why is she so fucking wet?

I didn't know what to do. Katie didn't protest, in fact I think she had her eyes closed and she had her face pretty much buried into the pillow.

I still had to act... I didn't want to touch her pussy. In my head, that was off limits. I let my finger glide out of her pussy and moved it upwards, towards her butt. But my finger was so fucking wet now, that by moving it upwards, the tip of the finger went into Katie's butt. I guess half my nail went in... so it was really just the tiniest of tips... but fuck... it was too much for me. I never did that to anybody, including myself... but the feeling was sooo incredibly amazing. It felt so tight and warm and... fuck...

I heard Katie pant. This time I was one-hundred percent sure.

I had to feel that damn amazing sensation even more. I pushed my finger slowly forward. Slowly the entire nail disappeared. I pushed further.


"Mhhhh."

Another muffled pant.

I pushed further. My finger was now - all the way to the first knuckle - inside of her butt. I slowly pushed a little further.

"Mhhhhhh. Mhhhhhh. Mhhhhh."

Katie moaned. And then all of a sudden I felt the muscles in her butt cheeks tense.

Oh fuck. Did she just... cum?

It took thirty, forty seconds before she relaxed. I slowly pulled my finger out of her butt. Fuck. What do I do now?

I waited if Katie would say something. But after a minute or two, I heard steady breathing. She was asleep.

Oh thank god.

I didn't know what to do. I looked at her butt and her body. She looked absolutely amazing. But what the fuck did just happen? Did my sister have an orgasm?

Oh fuck, I was rock hard. I only wore a shirt and a pair of loose boxer shorts. Thank god, that Katie was asleep.

I had to come back to my senses. I looked at the TV screen. Thankfully the movie was now in it's most horrible, scary part. I had to distract myself. I had to get rid of my boner.

And I guess it worked, because a few minutes later I fell asleep as well.

:--

Sunday, November 25, 2018

When I woke up, it was already morning. I was still lying on the floor in the living room. I was still lying on my side, my back touching the foot of the couch. And I was hard again... damn morning wood.

But that wasn't the worst part. Katie was still there. But she was now lying on her side as well. Her back turned to me. I was basically spooning her from behind.

I glanced down. FUCK! She was still bottomless. And my hard dick was pressing into her naked butt. There was only the thin fabric of my boxer shorts between us.

Damn. I had to do something. But what? I couldn't go anywhere. I was trapped there. I tried to see if there was any way I could squeeze out...

"You probably shouldn't move all that much."

Oh shit. Katie's awake.

"Thank god you're awake. I have to pee," I said.

"Yeah. I can tell."

She didn't move, but she wiggled her butt a tiny little bit.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"Did you sleep as good as I did?" she asked.

Actually I couldn't feel my left arm, my shoulder was killing me and my neck was pretty stiff. A night on the floor is pretty rough. But still... I slept absolutely great.

"Yes."

"Well. I better get dressed."

We both laughed.

"Thankfully mom and dad always come back in the evening," I joked.

We both laughed again. Then Katie got up, took her hot pants and walked out, without looking back.

Again, we both acted like nothing happened, the entire day. When our parents came back, everything was back to normal.

But then, when I lay in bed that night, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Katie.

Katie: "Sleeping?"

Me: "No."

Katie: "Can I tell you something?"

Me: "Of course. What's up?"

Katie: "But don't laugh at me, okay?"

Me: "Of course not. What is it?"

Katie: "When your finger slipped in... that was the most intense feeling I ever felt."

Oh shit.

I wasn't sure if she was talking about her butt or her pussy, but I was shocked about the content of her message either way.

Katie: "I never thought it would feel that way.. back there."

Oh. Okay.

Katie: "I can't stop thinking about it."

Me: "Intense good or intense bad?"

Katie: "Definitely NOT bad. Just intense. I don't know..."

Oh damn.

Katie: "You must think I'm weird."

Me: "I would never think that."

There was a pause after that.

Katie: "Well.. I think I will try to sleep now. Good night."

Me: "Good night."

Oh boy. I didn't know what to think. That damn texting... I didn't know if she was okay... I didn't see her face. I couldn't sleep that night. But when I woke up, the next morning, and I saw her at the breakfast table, I knew everything was okay. She was in a great mood. Everything was fine.

:--

Monday, December 24, 2018

Everything cooled down after that. About 4 weeks later it was Christmas. Katie and I spent the day at home, with our parents. It was a great day. Here in Europe we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, in the evening. So we exchanged gifts at around 6 p.m. I got her a cute sweater. And she got me a men's perfume.

Like I said... it was a nice family night.

When Katie and I went back to our rooms, I stopped her.

"Hey. I got you something else. Open it in your room."

I handed her another small present. She smiled.

"But why?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. She jumped forward and hugged me.

About half an hour later, I was already in bed... I got a text...

Katie: "OMG!"

Me: "What?"

Katie: "Your gift.."

Me: "Do you like it?"

Katie: "I had to read the instructions to see what it is and how to use it. I have never seen anything like that."

I bought her a plug. It was a nice black plug, with a huge fake diamond on one side. So when you put it in... you could only see the fake diamond. I know it was a risky gift... But... I don't know...

Me: "So? What do you think?"

Katie: "It's really cute. With the diamond and everything..."

Me: "That's not really what I meant. Lol"

Katie: "I know...."

Katie: "I'm really excited and nervous."

I didn't know what to write.

Katie: "You definitely have to help me with it."

Me: "What? What do you mean?"

Katie: "I'm not putting it in all by myself. You have to help me."

Me: "I don't know..."

Katie: "Hey... it was YOUR gift. You're my big brother. That's what brother's are there for. I need some assistance! Lol"

Me: "Well.. If you want me to help, I'll help."

Katie: "Good."

Katie: "Too bad mom and dad's skiing vacation is not for another few weeks lol."

Katie: "Okay.. Off to bed. Merry Christmas."

Me: "Merry Christmas. Good night, sis."

Katie: "Love you..."

:--

Friday, December 28, 2018

Actually Katie didn't wait a few weeks. About four or five days later, mom and dad were back at work, and she had Christmas break... we were home alone.

I was in my room, writing on my dissertation, when I got a text.

Katie: "You're really busy, ha?"

Me: "Well..."

Katie: "I can't wait any longer."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Katie: "I wanna try your gift."

Me: "Now?"

Katie: "Only if I'm not interrupting..."

I immediately stood up. I didn't care what I was doing. That was definitely more important.

I walked to Katie's room, knocked and opened the door. She was lying on her bed, on her stomach, holding her phone...

She looked up. She had a weird expression on her face. Excited, but nervous. Scared. Anxious.

"Oh. You came."

"Now not a good time?"

"No. Now's perfect."

She jumped up and went to her desk. She opened a drawer and took out the plug. Then she turned around.

"Okay.. how are we..."

"Maybe let's use the same position like when I spanked you!?"

"Okay."

I walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Katie came closer and crawled over me. Her pelvis was now over my thighs, her face buried on the mattress.

"Okay lift up your pelvis, so I can pull your sweatpants down."

She did what I told her. I grabbed her pants and pulled them down. She wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her cotton sweatpants. Her bare ass appeared. God, it looked so fucking awesome. It struck me every single time.

"Okay relax. Maybe lift up your pelvis some more."

Again, she obeyed.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

I took the plug in my mouth to lube it up. Then I took my finger into my mouth. I guided it to her butthole. I immediately touched it and spread my saliva all over her little hole.

Katie flinched.

"It's just my finger. I have to lube you up, a bit."

She didn't say anything. She trusted me completely.

I put my finger back into my mouth and spread another bit of saliva. It felt amazing to touch her butt again.

"Okay relax..."

I guided the plug to her butt. I had to be careful and gentle. I had to watch the plug carefully. And then the tip of the plug touched her skin. I softly applied some pressure.

"Ohhh."

"If you wanna stop, just say stop."

"No. Keep going."

I applied more pressure. Of course, the plug had an interesting shape. At first, everything works pretty smoothly, but at some point, it has to plop all the way in.

I watched Katie's butthole. I moved the plug around a little bit to get more of my saliva on it. And then I pushed it into Katie's butt.

"Ohhhh."

"Shh."

"Is it in?"

"Yes."

It looked fucking awesome. The fake diamond and her cute little butt.

"You did it. How does it feel?"

"Weird."

"Bad?"

"No."

I looked down at her butt again. Damn, I was getting hard. I had to get out of there.

I pulled her pants up.

Then I left.

About two hours later I got a text.

Katie: "I couldn't take it any longer. I just masturbated with your gift still in there."

Oh shit. I was sitting at my desk, trying to work, but now my mind was racing.

Me: "How was it?"

Katie: "Fucking intense. I never had an orgasm like that."

Oh fuck.

Me: "So... you like that gift better than the cute sweater, is that what you're saying?"

I had to lighten the mood and change the subject. I was going crazy.

Katie: "Don't make fun of me."

Me: "Sorry. It was a bad attempt to be funny. I'm not making fun of you. I promise."

Katie: "OK."

There was a moment of silence, and I thought for a second she might be mad at me, for making a bad joke.

Katie: "Thanks for helping me. I know it must have been weird for you."

Me: "No. I'm glad you liked it."

:--

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Four days later, I was lying in bed, getting ready to sleep... I grabbed my phone and texted Katie...

Me: "I did some research."

I wasn't sure if she was still up.

Katie: "About?"

She responded immediately.

Me: "Supposably... When you use a finger, or a plug, or whatever... back there... and you pull it slowly out, just as the orgasm approaches... it's the most intense orgasm you can get."

Katie: "Oh shit. We have to try that tomorrow!"

We?

:--

Thursday, January 3, 2019

The next day mom and dad were at work, I was working, as per usual... Katie was in her room. I got another text message...

Katie: "Okay... if I'm asking too much... just tell me to go to hell...."

Me: "Ha?"

Katie: "I need another favor."