ObsASSed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie: "Seriously... chill."

Katie: "Everything is okay."

Katie: "If anything... every girl wants her first experience to be with someone she loves... and someone she trusts completely. You fit both those categories. So, if anything, I should be thanking you... besides... I initiated it as much as you... so.. really..."

Me: "But I'm your big brother... I'm supposed to be the one, to stop you from doing stupid things."

Me: "And... I'm your brother."

Katie: "You said that already."

Me: "Yeah... well... I just meant... we shouldn't be doing these sort of things."

Katie: "Says who?"

Katie: "We're not making babies or anything."

Katie: "And no one will ever know."

Me: "I don't know..."

Katie: "Oh cheez. Please shut up now, David."

Katie: "I don't have any regrets. So you shouldn't either."

Me: "Okay. If you say so..."

Katie: "Yes. I do. So can you please lighten up :)"

Katie: "Besides... I have to tell you something..."

Me: "Shoot"

Katie: "I think Becca has a crush on you :)"

Me: "What?"

Katie: "Yeah... she was talking about you... and how cool it was to talk to you yesterday... and stuff like that..."

Me: "Oh."

Me: "Yeah we did talk a lot in that weird club..."

Katie: "So?"

Me: "So, what?"

Katie: "What do you think?"

Me: "I don't know. I don't think about her like that."

Katie: "Hm. Okay."

Me: "Do you want me think about her like that?"

Katie: "I don't know. I just thought it's funny... besides... you haven't had a girlfriend in a while..."

Me: "Yeah. But I don't really want to date any of your friends."

Katie: "K."

:--

Saturday, January 26, 2019

So everything between Katie and me was okay. The following week went by pretty fast. On Thursday, when Katie was still in school, I got a text from her...

Katie: "Do you have any plans for the weekend? Wanna stay home on Saturday and watch a movie together?"

That week mom and dad were away the entire week. They went skiing for 10 days in a row. But I didn't really have any other plans, so I told her yes.

So when Saturday came, we set up the living room in our own usual, special way. Blankets on the floor... pillows on the couch and on the floor... lights out... all around a cozy atmosphere.

Katie picked out some sort of teen movie, but I didn't care. We were both lying on the floor on the blanket, laughing, having a good time together. But then... after about 35 minutes or so, the doorbell rang. Katie immediately jumped up.

"I'll get it."

I was confused. I stayed on the floor, but turned around and watched her, as she was running to the door.

I couldn't see who it was at first. And all I could hear was Katie's voice.

"Oh. What are you doing here?"

... and then...

"Wanna watch a movie with us?"

And then I heard the door being shut and Katie came back. And right next to her was Rebecca.

"Hey David. I hope I'm not intruding..."

I looked at Katie, who looked away, immediately.

"No. Of course not."

So... here I was, watching a teen movie with Katie and Rebecca. Both of them were constantly chatting, giggling... In the movie there was a scene were the kids played spin the bottle and there was lots of kissing... I thought something was up. Maybe Katie chose that movie for a reason. I was getting a bit annoyed.

After the movie was over, I went to the bathroom. When I came back, the girls were sitting next to each other, on the floor in the living room, on the blanket. The TV was turned off. There was a bottle and shot glasses on the blanket on the floor in front of the girls.

"We thought we could play spin the bottle, too." Katie was smiling at me, while Rebecca was looking a bit shy.

I had another bad feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Rebecca, and I loved my sister... so I was having a good time, and I didn't want to be a fuddy duddy, as Katie once called me... but like I said... The whole situation felt weird.

"Yeah. Okay."

"Great." Katie was excited.

"Okay. But I have to go to the bathroom first, too." Rebecca stood up and walked out of the living room.

Once she was gone, I turned to Katie...

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"Did you know she was coming over?"

"Uhm no..."

"Katie?"

"Okay, I invited her."

"What the hell. Are you trying to hook us up, or what?"

"No. I don't know."

"Katie!?"

"Could you maybe play along...?"

"Cheez."

"Pleeeease."

"Okay. I'll play along. For now."

Katie was smiling.

And then Rebecca came back.

So we started playing spin the bottle. And whoever the bottle was pointing to, that person had to take a shot of Vodka.

But after a while, Rebecca said: "I can't drink anymore. I'm getting drunk."

So Katie had the brilliant idea: "Okay, we'll do something else, we each spin the bottle once, and we have to kiss the person, the bottle is pointing at."

Damn, Katie.

I knew it was a bad idea. But the alcohol and the fact that it was Saturday night, it was dark, it was late at night, I was alone with two cute girls... Fuck... I didn't agree, but I didn't protest either.

"Okay, since you didn't wanna drink anymore, you have to start."

Katie pushed the bottle towards Rebecca, who hesitated for a second, but then she spun the bottle.

And surprise, surprise, it pointed at me.

So I crawled over to Rebecca and started to kiss her. She really had soft lips. The kiss lasted pretty long. We didn't tongue-kiss or anything... Rebecca was pretty shy. But it was a good kiss. Still... I didn't really feel any different about her afterwards. Katie's plan didn't really work.

So I thought... okay, can we go back to drinking now... but Katie had other plans. She took the bottle and spun it. And it actually pointed at Rebecca. I got curious. I thought maybe Katie would protest or something... But she immediately leaned over and placed her lips on Rebecca's...

Oh shit. I didn't expect that. My sister was kissing her girlfriend. I couldn't help it, but watching the two of them kiss, was sexier than my kiss with Rebecca. I have to admit, I got excited.

After their kiss, Katie handed me the bottle.

"Your turn."

I hesitated for a second. But then I took the bottle and spun it. I watched it.. and then it stopped and it pointed at Katie.

I was about to grab the bottle, to spin it again, but then Rebecca stopped me.

"Hey. No do-over. Come on. Do it."

I looked at her, then I looked at Katie. Fuck. Okay. Here we go.

I crawled over to my sister, and when I was right next to her, my hand inadvertently touched hers, which was resting on the floor right next to her. When our fingers touched, it sort of sent an electric shock wave through my body, because it was a prelude to what was about to happen.

I leaned in. Nobody said anything. Nobody protested. Nobody intervened. So I started kissing Katie. Oh damn, that felt weird. Katie's fingers started to twitch and it felt like they were stroking my fingers. Of course, Rebecca couldn't see that. Then Katie opened her mouth slightly. I didn't wanna kiss her longer than I kissed Rebecca, so it wouldn't look weird... But then I felt Katie's tongue on my lips. Automatically, my tongue moved forward as well. And a second later, our tongue's touched. It was an amazingly erotic feeling. But I had to break it off. So I moved away from Katie.

"That was so hot," said Rebecca.

I had to change the subject.

"So what now? Shots again?"

"Oh I really can't drink that much. I have to walk home afterwards."

"Okay. I have an idea."

I had a bad feeling.

"Whoever the bottle is pointing to, has to drink a shot or remove one item of clothing."

"Katie!?!" I protested.

"I'm in," was Rebecca's response. She grabbed the bottle and started spinning it.

It pointed at me. So I took a shot.

Then I spun the bottle and it landed on Katie. Katie immediately stood up and opened her jeans. I couldn't believe it. I guess, she saw that I was looking unapprovingly, because she said:

"What? No big deal."

She pulled her pants down and sat back down. She was wearing a cute white pair of panties.

She took the bottle and spun it. It pointed at her. I thought, come on Katie, please don't...

I was really glad, when she took the bottle and took a shot.

"Doing the same thing twice in a row is boring. Besides, I'm thirsty."

She was laughing.

Then Rebecca spun the bottle and it pointed at me. I was about to open it, when Katie stopped me.

"Hey. Didn't you hear me? Doing the same thing twice in a row, is boring."

I thought about it... it was no big deal... so I played along. I took my shirt off. I was now sitting there topless. I saw that both girls were looking at my upper body. I had to distract them. So I took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Rebecca.

Like Katie, she immediately stood up, and took her pants off. She was wearing a black string panty. I could only see her from the front and from the side, but it was definitely a string panty.

"My turn."

Katie took the bottle and spun it. Again, it landed on Rebecca.

"Come on guys. I really can't drink anymore."

"I think we can make an exception."

Oh yeah? Now we can make an exception, I thought.

"Great, thanks."

Rebecca took her shirt off. She was wearing a black bra, matching her panties. She was now sitting there in only her underwear. She had a really nice figure. Small breasts. And a cute little belly. She was definitely a sexy girl.

Then Rebecca spun the bottle, and it pointed at me. I took a shot, took the bottle and spun it.

It pointed at Katie. Katie took her shirt off as well. She didn't even hesitate. She was wearing a pink bra.

Oh shit. I was now sitting in my own living room with two half-naked eighteen-year-olds. I had to put an end to it.

"Okay ladies. It was fun, but we have to stop. I'm the adult in the room, and I think we better put an end to this."

"Hey..." Katie protested.

"Yeah, well, I think I have to go home anyway. I told mom, I would be back at 1 a.m."

Rebecca took her clothes and put them back on.

"I would drive you.. but I did drink too much."

"Thanks. It's okay. I'll be home in no time."

Katie and I got dressed, too. And then we said goodbye. We both decided to go to our rooms and call it a night as well. I was about to lay down, when I got a text from Katie.

Katie: "Becca's already home. She just texted me."

Me: "Okay. Good."

Katie: "So? How was it?"

Me: "What?"

Katie: "Kissing her."

Me: "It was good. But I'm sorry Katie... I don't want to date her."

Katie: "Oh. Okay."

Me: "Are you mad at me?"

Katie: "No. It's okay, if you don't like her like that."

I didn't really know what to respond.

Katie: "Can I tell you something?"

Me: "Of course."

Katie: "I was a little bit jealous, when I watched you two kiss..."

Me: "Okay, can we please not do that anymore then... lol"

Katie: "K."

Katie: "She has a cute butt, though..."

Me: "I didn't really see it."

Katie: "Bullshit. I saw you look..."

Me: "Okay... I saw it from the side..."

Katie: "And?"

Me: "And what?"

Katie: "Is it cute?"

Me: "Yeah, okay, it's cute."

Katie: "Cuter than mine?"

Me: "You wanna know the truth?"

Katie: "Yes."

Me: "It doesn't even come close."

Katie: "Oh?"

Me: "Yes."

Katie: "Really? You're not just saying that?"

Me: "I told you, you have the cutest butt ever."

Me: "Too bad I couldn't see it tonight :)"

Katie: "Hey... YOU stopped the game."

Me: "I know. I know."

Katie: "Besides... You don't need a stupid game to see it."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Katie: "Well... I told you... you're my brother... you can see it anytime you want."

Me: "I thought that was just a figure of speech... I didn't think you meant that literally."

Katie: "But I did."

Me: "So... what... if I want to see your butt, I just..."

Katie: "..say SHOW ME"

Me: "Oh. That's it?"

Katie: "Well.. just try it someday. Lol"

I didn't know if she was serious. This was all very strange. My mind was spinning in a million directions again.

Me: "Can I confess something."

Katie: "Of course."

Me: "Watching you guys kiss, was pretty hot."

Katie: "Yeah. It felt pretty good, too."

Katie: "You're still the better kisser lol."

Me: "Can we please not do that anymore...."

Katie: "Kiss? ;("

Me: "No! You trying to set me up with someone..."

Katie: "Yeah. Sorry."

Katie: "So we CAN kiss again?"

Me: "Would you want to?"

Katie: "Maybe. Someday. It felt good."

Me: "It did."

Katie: "So... "

Me: "?"

Katie: "Would you have preferred another round of spin the bottle: drinking, kissing, or taking clothes off?"

Me: "That's a trick question."

Katie: "No. Why?"

Me: "It was your idea to play that game... I like all three things. But it was strange with Rebecca..."

Katie: "Yeah. We should have played alone :)"

Me: "That's not what I meant :)"

Katie: "Lol."

Katie: "David?"

Me: "Yes?"

Katie: "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Me: "What?"

Katie: "Can I come sleep with you tonight?"

Me: "Do you think that's such a good idea?"

Katie: "Why not?"

Me: "I don't know."

Katie: "Please"

Me: "K."

I was already in bed. I was wearing only a pair of boxers. The light was already out. The only light came from my phone.

About 20 seconds later, I heard footsteps out in the hall. And then Katie opened my door and got in. She closed the door behind her. It looked like she was wearing a grey t-shirt and a pink pair of hot pants with grey bunnies on them. She walked over to the bed and grabbed the blanket. Then she crawled in.

I was lying on my back. Katie immediately moved closer to me and put the blanket over us. She then lay her head on my shoulder... breast... area... and put her right arm over my stomach and chest.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here."

I put my hand on her back. It felt really nice to have her close to me.

:--

Sunday, January 27, 2019

I guess we were both pretty exhausted, because we both fell asleep immediately. When I woke up it was already 9 a.m. I recognized immediately that my dick was hard. Katie was still lying next to me. She was lying on her stomach, her head facing away from me. She looked really cute.

I had to get out of there. I didn't wanna creep her out. I didn't want her to know that I was having another hard-on right next to her.

So I quietly got up, grabbed a t-shirt and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a toast and a glass of juice and sat down at the kitchen table.

About 10 minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. And a few seconds later, Katie walked in. She was still wearing her grey t-shirt and the pink pair of hot pants with the bunnies on them.

"That's not very gentlemen-like of you." She was smiling.

"Excuse me?"

"Having a girl sleep in your bed and then sneaking out like that..."

"Oh shut up."

We both laughed.

Katie went to the fridge and grabbed all sorts of things. I watched her as she was preparing her breakfast. I couldn't help but stare at her butt. It looked absolutely gorgeous in that shorts she was wearing. They were so short, you could almost see her butt cheeks. I couldn't concentrate on my breakfast anymore.

Then Katie opened a kitchen cupboard and reached up to grab a glass. By doing so... it made her shirt come up, so I could see a little bit of her back... and it made her stretch her legs, which caused her butt to tense and her shorts to rise up a bit as well.

I was mesmerized. I thought about what she said the night before...

"Show me."

I couldn't believe I let these words actually come out of my mouth. I got too carried away with how cute her butt looked. And I also wanted to see, how she would react.

Katie froze for the tiniest split of a second. Then she put the glass down on the counter in front of her. She didn't turn around. She just hooked the fingers of her left hand, into the left side of her pants, and the fingers of her right hand, into the ride side of her pants. And then she slowly pulled her hot pants down, exposing her cute, naked butt.

Fuck. I immediately got aroused. I couldn't help it. I knew it was my sisters butt, but I still couldn't help it. It just happened. Seeing her... standing in the kitchen in front of me, with her pajama pants down just below her butt cheeks, was so fucking hot.

Katie grabbed the bottle of orange juice and filled her glass with it. After that, she grabbed a toast and put it on her plate. Then she pulled her pants back up, grabbed her plate and her glass, turned around and sat down at the table.

Oh shit. She really showed me her ass. Just like that.

"So!? Do you have any plans for today?"

Damn. She just brushed over the fact that she just showed me her naked butt.

"Uhm, yeah... research."

We just sat there and had breakfast together. I couldn't really finish mine. I was too distracted. I took my plate and my glass and walked over to the kitchen sink.

"Sorry again, for trying to hook you up with Becca."

Damn. I thought about the night before... and about Katie's butt... That was a dangerous mixture of thoughts... I should have just walked out, but instead...

"Oh yeah. You did that.. didn't you. Thanks for reminding me."

I walked over to her. I saw that she had finished eating her toast. I took her plate and carried it to the sink.

"Actually... when I think about it... I think you deserve a punishment for that."

Katie's head turned. She was smiling.

"Oh. You do, ha?"

I didn't say anything. I was waiting for her reaction.

"Well... if you think I deserve one... go ahead..."

Shit. Are we actually going to do this?

"Stand up," I commanded.

She pushed her chair back and stood up.

"Put your hands on the table. Palms flat."

She did as I said.

I walked over to her. And grabbed her left wrist. Then I tenderly pushed her hand further to the center of the table. As I did that, she automatically followed her left hand, with her right... causing her to slightly bend forward over the table in front of her.

I took a step back and looked at her. I didn't know what came over me. All the events from the previous days and weeks were too much for me. I couldn't even recognize me anymore.

I reached out and pulled her shorts down, exactly like she did, a couple of minutes earlier.

Katie was now standing in front of me, bent over the kitchen table... her naked butt pointing back at me. It was a damn hot sight.

And then I slapped her butt.

"This is for trying to set me up."

I slapped her again.

"And this is for inviting her over, without telling me."

I slapped her again. Fuck. I loved her ass. I got so fucking excited just seeing it, but touching it... slapping it... was a whole other deal.

"This is for inviting her, when I was looking forward to spending the evening just with you."

I slapped her again.

"And this is for making me kiss her."

I slapped her again. This time my hand stayed on her butt. I kneaded her cheek carefully.

"This is for making me take my shirt off, in front of her."

I slapped her again. Again, my hand stayed on her butt. This time, even longer. I was so fucking hot. My dick was hard. Fuck. What the fuck was wrong with me? Why am I that crazy about my sisters butt?

I slapped her again. And then again. The entire time, Katie stayed completely still. I looked at her butt. Oh, I just wanted to spread her cheeks and look at her butthole...

But I didn't. Somehow I controlled myself. I grabbed her pants and pulled them back up.

"Alright. I guess you learned your lesson."