ObsASSed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately got excited.

Me: "What favor?"

Katie: "I know me... I get way too excited and carried away... I would never be able to pull it out at the right moment... so you have to do it for me."

Me: "Do it for you?"

Katie: "Pull the thing out."

Me: "You mean... while you're masturbating?"

Katie: "Yes."

Oh shit. Does she want to masturbate in front of me?

Katie: "David?"

Me: "I don't know. How would we do that?"

Katie: "Well... I was thinking... I will start without you... and I will text you, when I'm getting close."

Me: "And then?"

Katie: "Oh shit. I'm asking too much, right? You don't wanna do it..."

Me: "No. No. If you want me to help... I'll do it."

Katie: "Okay..."

Katie: "David?"

Me: "Yes?"

Katie: "Promise me, you won't look at me. I probably look weird when I..."

Me: "I promise."

Katie: "Okay. Thanks..."

Katie: "I'll text you..."

Me: "K."

Damn. It was fucking ridiculous. I was so nervous. It felt like I waited for hours, when in fact it was about 10 minutes later, when her text came.

Katie: "Now..."

I jumped up. I didn't know what to expect. When I opened her door I couldn't believe my eyes...

Katie was lying on her bed... on her back... Her heels were placed at the edge of the bed... Her toes were dangling out... Her legs were bent and spread... Her butt was pretty much between her feet, at the edge of the bed... Her right hand was between her legs, playing with her pussy... Her left hand was grabbing and hugging a huge pillow, which was lying on top of her, covering her upper body and her face as well...

Katie couldn't see me. I couldn't see her. Well... I couldn't see her face... But I saw plenty of other stuff.

I walked closer. Oh shit. Not only did my sister have the cutest ass, she also had the cutest, prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Fuck. You're here for a reason. Concentrate.

I walked closer and knelt down on the floor, between her spread legs. Her ass was right at the edge of the mattress, so I immediately saw the fake diamond.

I looked up... I tried to see her face, but I couldn't. She couldn't see me either... So I could stare as hard as I wanted... and as up close as I could get.

I heard Katie moan into the pillow.

I looked at her fingers... her pussy... the diamond in her butt...

And then I lay my hand on top of hers. Katie shrugged. I grabbed her hand.

"Shh."

I placed my hand on top of hers and began to move it around, but in a slow rhythm. By doing that, her hand made the exact same motion as mine. Slowly Katie relaxed and continued to play with herself. My hand just followed her motions.

But then I started to move my fingers further down, so that every now and then, not only her fingers were touching her pussy, but mine were as well. I reached out with my right hand and grabbed the plug carefully. By doing so, I touched the skin of her ass and thighs.

Now the fingers of my left hand went down even further. By that time, I did most of the touching. Then I carefully and slowly pulled on the plug. I didn't want to pull it out.. I just wanted to tease her a bit...

Her moans became more intense.

Fuck. I didn't know what came over me, but I wanted to make this the best orgasm she ever had...

"Shhh. Just relax and enjoy."

I moved the fingers of my left hand slower now. And then I pulled her hand and mine slowly a bit away from her pussy. And then I leaned in, stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy... Just one lick.

"Ohhhhhh. Mhhhhhh."

I saw her left hand tear into that pillow. I moved closer and began to eat her pussy. I knew she was already close. I pulled on the plug a couple more times. Then I carefully sucked on her clit. I moved my tongue rapidly from left to right and then pulled the plug out of her butt.

"Ohhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuck. Mhhhhhh." She came.

Katie was twisting... hugging that pillow...

Fuck. My dick was standing tall. It was so fucking hard. Although I didn't really think about my own needs at all. I just wanted to make her feel good. Still... My dick was so fucking hard.

I put the plug on her bed and went into my room. And this time... I got in my shower and jerked off.

When I got out of the shower, back into my room, I saw that there was a text waiting...

Katie: "OMG! That was so fucking intense. I needed a shower, too."

Me: "I love you."

I didn't know what else to say...

:--

Saturday, January 19, 2019

For the next two weeks, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Like I said in the beginning... it's hard to describe our special relationship and the fact that we could do intimate stuff, but not have it effect our normal life.

Then, like I said, I think it was two weeks after the last incident, me, Katie, and a couple of her friends went to an underground club.

Mom and dad didn't really know were we went, as long as we were together, they felt pretty comfortable.

So, when we got to the club, it was 11 p.m. The club was pretty much only one huge room, for about sixty or seventy people, I guess. On one end of the room, there was a huge bar. On the left and on the right side of the room, there were a few tables, but I guess only 12 people could really find something to sit. Everybody else was just standing around... dancing.

We were there for like 45 minutes, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pants.

Katie: "This is a weird place."

Me: "Y?

Katie: "Have you been to the restroom?"

Me: "Yeah, why?"

To get to the restrooms you had to actually go downstairs. There were three booths. The left door said "Girls", the right door said "Boys" and the door in the middle said "Staff Only".

Katie: "There is a hole in our booth."

Me: "So?"

Katie: "I think it's a..."

Me: "A what?"

It took her a bit to respond, but then she sent me a picture. I opened it...

She was right. There was a round hole in the wall. And then there was a metal plate next to it. I started reading:

---

To use this, ask the bartender for

either a *Glory Caipirinha* and you will get a FREE Caipirinha, because you're such a great customer... the bartender will then hand the key for the booth in the middle to a random male customer

or a *Glory Mojito* and you will get a Mojito 50% off, and you will get the key to the booth in the middle, and you can give it to anyone you like

Have fun.

---

I was shocked.

Oh shit. A gloryhole.

Me: "That's crazy."

Katie: "I know."

Me: "Who the hell suggested that club?"

Katie: "Tony, I think."

Me: "Wow."

Katie: "But he might not even know that thing exists."

She was right. I'm a guy, and I didn't know it was there either. Nothing in our booth suggests that there is something crazy going on.

Me: "Yeah. You probably right."

Me: "Well... let's just stay for an hour or so and see if the music gets better. And then we'll get out of here."

Katie: "Sounds like a plan."

After an hour, the music actually did get better. Or maybe, the Jack&Coke's I was drinking did their part... Well, we actually stayed a lot longer than an hour. At around 1:30 a.m. I was standing in a corner, a drink in my hand, talking to Rebecca. I didn't know where Katie was -- dancing I guess. But then Rebecca said goodbye and went home. So I was standing there, just watching the crowd. I was pretty buzzed -- not drunk -- but in a good mood... I knew that Katie and I would take a cab home.. so we both could drink alcohol and didn't have to worry...

All of a sudden the crowd in front of me parted, and Katie stood in front of me. She took the half-empty glass out of my hand and drank all of it. She placed it on a nearby table and took my hand.

"Let's go dancing."

So I followed her onto the dance floor.

She turned around, faced me, and smiled at me. Then she started dancing. The music was pretty good actually... HipHop, RnB... something like that. When we reached the dance floor they played Joi - "Lick". Katie still held my hand. Our interlocked hands were both pressed to the outside of her thigh. So I started to dance as well.


After half a song Katie turned around. Again, she grabbed my hand. This time she placed it on her hip, just above her butt. And then she slowly moved back into me. Her butt made contact with the front of my pelvis. And then she started to sway her butt to the music -- wiggling it against my junk.

"Where did everybody go?" I yelled in her ear. The music was so loud.

"Home I guess."

Katie was still moving her butt to the beat of the music. I had my hand on her hip, so I could keep her close and also, keep the same rhythm and motion that she was dancing in. All that dancing made her tight shirt rise up on the side, so I was now touching her bare hipbone. Katie had an amazing body, so her jeans was a bit loose at the hipbones as well, so my fingers slipped slightly into her pants.

Katie was still grinding her butt back at me. At first she was just touching me a little bit, but at this point, her butt was really rubbing my front. And then she started to grind her butt up and down. Just barely.. but enough.. enough to make my dick go crazy. I was starting to get hard. Damn.

So my right hand was on Katie's hip... and then, during the second song, I felt something. Katie's left hand reached back and grabbed my left hand. At first I thought she just wanted to hold my hand during the dance... but then I felt something hard. She dropped something in my hand. And then all of a sudden she moved away from me and disappeared into the crowd.

I was pretty confused. Now I was just standing there in the middle of the dance floor. All by myself. And then I raised my hand and looked into my palm. It was a key. With a little metal tile. I flipped it over. On the tile it said "Staff Only".

Fuck. Shit.

My head was spinning. My dick was already on it's way to get hard... no it was a lost cause.

What the fuck? Is she serious? She can't be, right?

I was standing there like an idiot. I had to do something. I walked in the direction of the restrooms. Maybe she is standing there and starts laughing. Maybe she's just messing with me.

I was at the stairs. She was nowhere to be seen. I turned around and looked to the dance floor. I didn't see her.

My feet just started walking. Downstairs.

When I got to the last step, I was so fucking nervous...

I walked a couple more steps and then I saw a red "OCCUPIED" on the door of the girls-booth.

Oh boy. She's really in there.

I looked at the key in my hand and walked over to the door in the middle. I was too curious... I couldn't think clearly. I put the key in the lock and opened the door. Oh shit. It actually worked. I quickly walked in and locked the door behind me.

I looked to the left and immediately saw the hole in the wall. And then I saw a text on this side of the wall as well:

---

Rules:

1.) Don't talk.

2.) Put your dick through the hole and enjoy.

3.) Knock on the wall before you cum.

4.) Once you're satisfied, lock up, and give the key back to the bartender.

---

Oh shit. What do I do now? Maybe I can just imagine that someone else is behind that wall. I stepped closer.

I hesitated.

Then all of a sudden my phone vibrated.

I almost had a heart attack. It startled me... I looked at my phone...

Katie: "I owe you. I wanna return the favor. You're the best big brother ever. Please let me..."

Oh shit.

I put my phone back in my pocket, but my hands didn't leave my pants. I grabbed my belt and opened it. Then I opened my pants button and the zipper as well. I walked over to the wall and let my pants and boxers fall down to my ankles. My dick sprang free. It was so fucking hard. I couldn't stop.

And then I guided my dick to the gloryhole and through to the other side.

I was standing so damn close to the wall... my dick was all the way through. I didn't even pretend anymore to tell myself that I could imagine someone else than my sister was on the other side of that wall. I thought about her... kneeling on the other side of the wall, staring at my hard dick.

And then it happened. I felt Katie's fingers. She was slowly starting to stroke my hard cock.

For a second or two, I almost thought, maybe she will only give me a hand-job... but then I felt her warm breath on my dick. And a second later I felt her warm and wet mouth. My sister had the tip of my penis in her mouth. Oh my god.

At first she remained like that... with the tip of my dick in her mouth -- her tongue playing with the head of my penis. But soon her fingers started moving again. She was stroking me again. Slowly. I found out, she just wanted to get the right tempo going, because a second later, she started to move her head -- forwards and backwards, letting my dick glide in and out of her mouth. Oh fuck. It felt so amazingly good.

She continued doing that for a while. And then she stopped. This time it was one slow, continuous motion, where she tried to get my dick in her moth as far as she could. I didn't know if she had ever given a blowjob... but she was pretty good at it.

She almost had my entire dick in her mouth. I didn't know, if she couldn't take more, or if maybe her nose was already touching the wall in front of her.

A second later she began moving her head again. This time she was really moving faster... I imagined my dick gliding in and out of her mouth. I felt her tongue, her lips around my shaft. I think my dick had never been harder... I couldn't hold it much longer.

I guess Katie sensed it, or maybe she was just a natural, but now she was using her fingers again... I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted this to keep going forever... but my dick and balls were aching.

I knocked on the wall in front of me.

Katie just kept going. I thought maybe she didn't hear me. I knocked a couple more times. She just kept going in exactly the same tempo, driving me over the edge.

I came. And Katie kept going. My dick was still in her mouth. Her movements became slower, but she still kept sucking me. Her grip tightened around my shaft. Her head was still moving. Slowly. I felt her tongue on the tip of my penis. It was so sensitive at that point.

I felt her move away from the wall a little bit. She still held on to my dick. Now I only felt the tip of her tongue on my penis. I couldn't believe it. She swallowed my cum. And she was still playing with my dick.

Her tongue went away from the most sensitive part, at the tip, now. She just ran it up and down my shaft. I couldn't believe she was still playing with my dick, after I came in her mouth. Since she wasn't playing with the tip anymore, I could handle it. Her fingers had a tight grip on my shaft. And for some reason, I was still hard as a rock.

I didn't know what she was doing. Maybe she was waiting for my dick to go limp as well.

All of a sudden...

"You're still hard."

"I know," I gasped.

"Can you go again?"

"I don't know. I have never tried it..."

"Let's try."

And then all of a sudden she took my entire dick back in her mouth and I couldn't pull away. And also... my dick was still leaking so everything was so wet and slippery, my dick just glided in and out of her mouth. I don't know how she did it, but she somehow didn't really touch the most sensitive part of my dick, so it didn't hurt, she just hit the right spots. Her tongue massaged my hard shaft with every new stroke. It was gliding in and out of her mouth. Her rhythm was exactly right. I couldn't believe it. I was about to cum again. This time I didn't knock.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum again."

Katie kept going and let me orgasm in her mouth for the second time in a row. She swallowed every last drop, again. Then she let go of my dick.

Oh jeeez, fuck...

I was shivering. My knees were so weak. I grabbed my pants and pulled them back up. When I was done, I headed back to the bartender. I handed him the key. He smiled at me. I guess he sensed that I was fucking blown away. When I turned around, I saw Katie coming up the stairs. I nodded in the direction of the door. She nodded. And we just left.

Once we were in the cab, she took my hand and leaned her head on my shoulder. We didn't talk the entire ride home.

We didn't really talk back at the house as well, because we didn't want to wake our parents, but when I lay in bed, I got a text.

Katie: "I hope you're okay. And you don't think any less of me now..."

Me: "Are you kidding? I should be the one saying that..."

Katie: "Okay... so then everything's okay?"

Me: "More than okay."

Katie: "Good."

For a couple of minutes no more messages came. I thought Katie might have fallen asleep.

Katie: "Did I do a good job?"

Me: "Can't you tell? I can't believe you made me... twice."

Katie: "It was my first time, so I don't know."

Me: "You were amazing."

Katie: "Good :)"

Me: "Did you like it?"

Katie: "I was so fucking wet, the entire time."

Katie: "You have a nice dick."

Katie: "And you came a lot."

Me: "Did you swallow all of it?"

Katie: "Of course. I think you're supposed to do that, right?"

Me: "Most girls don't..."

Katie: "I liked it."

Katie: "I was glad I got a dessert :)"

Me: "You got me worked up with your little dance. You know your butt is driving me crazy."

Katie: "That was fun."

Me: "Yeah. I liked it a lot. Maybe we can do it again some time."

Katie: "The Mojito? :)"

Me: "Oh shit. Don't make fun of me."

Katie: "I would never :)."

Me: "Go to sleep now."

Katie: "Yes, sir."

Me: "Good night."

Katie: "Night."

:--

Sunday, January 20, 2019

On Sunday morning I woke up at around 10 a.m. Katie was already out of the house. She spent the day in a park with Rebecca.

Shortly after I had finished lunch with mom and dad, I got a text from her...

Katie: "Hey. How r u?"

Me: "Good. U?"

Katie: "Pretty good."

Me: "Having fun in the park?"

Katie: "Yup. Just wanted to check, if you're okay. See you later, k?"

Me: "Yeah. Have fun."

Everything seemed pretty normal. Still... I had to see her... look at her... to see if she really was okay. That was a crazy evening... the night before. Even if it was probably the best experience I ever had... I felt bad... I felt like I used her... I felt like I took advantage of my little sister.

So the entire day... I was constantly looking at my phone or at the watch. But when Katie finally came home, she was in a good mood. When she came home, it was already dinner time. So we couldn't really talk about the things that happened the night before. After dinner, me, her, and mom and dad, we all watched a movie together. Every once in a while, I looked at her, to see any kind of reaction... but when she caught my eye, she just smiled at me and looked back at the TV.

The weird feeling in my stomach got better by the second, but when I lay in bed that night, I couldn't help, but write her... Still... I didn't really know what to write... or how to start...

Me: "I thought about our dancing all day :)"

Katie: "That's the thing you're thinking about from last night? :)"

Katie: "If so... you lied to me... and I probably didn't do a good (b...)job :)"

Me: "Stop it."

Katie: "What?"

Me: "Katie... are you sure, you're okay?"

Katie: "About what?"

Me: "Last night."

Katie: "Oh chill. Don't over-think it. Don't over-analyze it."

Me: "But... I feel terrible. I'm your big brother. I'm supposed to protect you."

Katie: "Trust me. I'm okay."

Me: "I don't know. You're eighteen... You shouldn't be doing stuff like that. I should protect you from guys who wanna do that with you."