Obsessed with Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still limp and out cold. My dick had been in her mouth. And her mouth was still open. Did I dare? My incestual fantasy was right here, with her mouth beckoning. Who was I to deny?

I stroked myself a few times then pushed forward, easily sliding into her open mouth. I could see her top cheek moving as I slid deeper. I didn't want to hit her throat and wake her so I slid back and forth carefully. Between the movie and this fantasy, I was ready to blow super fast.

I pulled out to use my hand. Her saliva made my dick super slick. I jerked it back and forth right in front of her mouth. I could feel the cum rising, coursing through my cock and I strained to keep my eyes open and my dick steady as the first shot erupted like a cannon - overshooting her open mouth and covering the side of her face instead The next two shots were closer but still landed on her face. It was like I was so hard I couldn't get my dick any lower. The last few shots I painted her nose and eye. Finished, I decided to slide my dick in her mouth a few more times. It still felt amazing. I pulled out and sat there admiring my work.

I heard the bathroom door close and realized I'd lost track of where Jen was. Had she been watching? I left Aimee, covered in cum, there and went to my room. Jen must have gone to bed too because I didn't see her in the hallway.

I woke up Saturday morning as happy as I'd been in a long time. Last night was incredible. I nailed one of my fantasies. I walked out in boxers and a t-shirt - figuring I probably came enough last night to prevent a surprise hardon in boxers. Mom was up already in a bathrobe. Nothing terribly new there but it did seem a little looser than normal. Aimee was also up, fiddling in the kitchen.

Mom said, "I slept amazing last night. Looks like everyone did. Aimee's been in a great mood all morning, you look very pleased, and Jen is actually sleeping in for once."

Aimee came in, "I don't remember anything after my sixth piece of pizza", giggling. She was in boxers too, a popular choice these days.

Jen limped in, "I'm surprised no one put an apple or something in your mouth, piggy" she said in jest. And before anyone could ask, "And don't worry, I must have slept awkward, my back is killing me". She was wearing a long oversized shirt that went almost to her knees.

Mom offered her some sleeping pills and one of those heating pads. Jen said she'd appreciate that and probably lay back down in a few hours.

Aimee made waffles this AM with tons of syrup and butter. Everyone had the sugar jitters before we even finished eating. I offered to clean up even though it was Jens turn, since she wasn't feeling great. Jen retired to the Den and flipped on the TV.

Aimee convinced mom to take her to the mall for some shopping. Mom and Aimee took showers and in short order made took off. After dishes I went to check on Jen. She was lying on her back with her knees in a V, slowly opening and closing them as she flipped channels. Her shirt was almost all the way down her legs but that section was faced away from me. Shame.

"Need anything?" I asked.

"Water? And a back massage?" she pleaded.

"Water I can do, back massage you might want to consider a professional"

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it".

"Sure, I'll be right back." I grabbed the water and came back. She said she needed it for the sleeping pills. She took a few swallows as I set up her heating pad. She flipped on the music video station that played requests for a fee.

I helped her roll over onto her stomach so I could get to her back. I had her lie with her face facing the tv, on a little pillow. Her arms straight back and flat next to her sides. I asked her where exactly it hurt and she motioned and mumbled near the top middle. Were those drugs already kicking in?

I started from her head and leaned over rubbing her shoulders and neck, not too hard. She had appreciative little moans. I kept at it sliding back and forth on the upper and middle back. I leaned forward far enough for my crotch to bump her head. She didn't even flinch.

I decided I should start on the other side now, so I walked around and got on the couch and straddled her legs, just below her shirt covered ass. I started from the middle top and worked my way down. She seemed to appreciate the work with little moans escaping periodically. I went pretty low, definitely where I could feel the change from her back to her ass.

I started rubbing the top part of her ass and she started shaking it slowly side to side humming. It sounded familiar. I stopped and just watched her ass moving. Finally I remembered the tv was on, the volume was low, but as I turned I knew what I was going to see - that blurred lines video, unrated. Between that video and Jen shaking her ass, I was getting hard fast. I figured she couldn't see behind her so I pulled my dick out and started jerking it as I watched the ladies on tv and Jens ass shaking back and forth.

"You fall asleep, before me, back there? Or are you ogling instead of working?" Jen mumbled. I was busted.

"Ogling," I admitted.

I quickly got back to work rubbing the top part of her ass and slowly started upwards. When I let go of my dick it stayed nice and straight - hovering above Jen's shaking ass, throbbing up and down. I dug my knuckles a little too hard into her lower back and she jerked her ass up to alleviate the pressure and her ass cheeks nearly grabbed my dick.

"Ouch" she said.

I quickly apologized despite my dick thinking to the contrary. I got back to rubbing her lower back with a little less pressure. She slowly stopped shaking her ass and her left arm fell from the couch to the floor. I kept slowly rubbing her back - noting she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't realize it earlier but her shirt kept ridding up higher and higher due to the ass shaking and massage.

As I got to her shoulders and worked my way back down I saw the shirt had bunched up a little near the small of her back. And when I shifted my body a little lower, I finally saw the bottom of her ass was visible. It was white, round and very smooth looking. I wanted to grab it. I wanted to bite it. I resisted, barely.

I went back to slowly rubbing the small of her back, surreptitiously raising the shirt higher. Or at least that was my plan but without her shaking her ass, the shirt was caught underneath her. I gave up on that tactic and just stared at that ass and jerked my cock back and forth wondering what it would feel like to be inside that ass. I tried to get my dick back in my boxers but wasn't working well. I got up without disturbing Jen as much as possible - I was pretty sure she was out cold on sleep meds.

I stood over her looking at her great ass sticking out. Her head was still facing the TV. She had her mouth half open and was drooling, hah. I made sure the heating pad was put on correctly then grabbed my phone and took some ass shots. I made sure I jostled her a few times while setting up the heating pad, but she didn't flinch at all. I also took off her glasses and put them on the floor next to her. Her face and mouth were perfect.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking right in front of her open lips. I pushed forward a bit and used the tip of my dick to scoop up some of her drool. It made my cock much slipperier and felt much better jerking off. I reached out with my other hand to cup her luscious ass. Man she had a great ass hidden under those baggy clothes all these years. But that wasn't the prize today.

I stopped jerking and started sliding my throbbing cock into her open mouth, slowly, a little further in and out each time. I had less reservations going in deep this time. I stopped when I had about six inches buried, I am not sure I could have gotten any more in due to the position on the couch. I stayed buried for a few seconds, throbbing and flexing, and generally feeling like I'd won the lottery.

Finally I pulled all the way back till I was almost out, just the head in her mouth. I looked down, it was a beautiful site. I let go of her ass to grab the back of her head. I started face fucking her slowly. I grabbed my phone again to take a short vid. I pulled out and jerked off a few times, rubbing my cock all over her face. Then found her mouth and started face fucking her again. I was really close. This was just way too hot.

My leg started shaking I was so close. I was trying not to slam my rock hard cock down her throat and make her choke but it was difficult and not my top priority. I needed to fill my sisters mouth with my cum. I hit the point of no return and slid in as far as I could and just released shot after shot into her throat and mouth. I rolled my eyes and head back. The feeling was incredible. I was on my sixth shot when I felt her reflex swallow. She slid her tongue around and swallowed again. This forced out two more shots before I was spent. I looked down and she still looked completely out. I slowly slid my dick out of her mouth and pushed her chin to close her mouth.

I whispered, "Swallow". I rubbed her neck and she seemed to swallow again. I squeezed my dick and rubbed the last remnants across her lips. I started to stand up, but decided to take a soft bite of her ass before I did. It was smooth. I left little red marks behind. I also thought it'd be a good idea to pull her shirt down a little in case the girls got home.

I went to my room, spent. I needed a nap. I quickly downloaded my new pics and vid and then lay down. I had great dreams of my sisters dancing naked while begging to be the next one to get my cum. The dream turned into them wrestling with an abundance of hands, fingers, lips exploring nether regions as much as any wrestling was taking place. I wanted to jump in and let them fight over my cock but watching them was mesmerizing.

Out of nowhere they both produced carrots, cucumbers, and peppers and started using them as dildos on each other. In this dream I grabbed Jen's face and shoved her mouth down on my dick. I kept one hand pulling her face all the way down and with the other I took over with the cucumber splitting Aimee in two. I jammed it in and out and then took it out and started eating it. It tasted delicious - like nectar of the gods.

Aimee pulled out the carrot she'd been using on Jen and started eating too, her other hand sneaking down to play with herself. I was ramming Jen's face down the length of my cock, the head going deep and into her throat. I was getting close to filling her throat up with cum when someone shook me.

"Up lazybones", someone said. I felt another jolt of pleasure and knew I was about to cum. I heard a gasp when she saw my cock. I grabbed her neck again and pulled her down to my about-to-explode cock. There was a little resistance as I pulled her down but I slid right down her throat and thrust up and down about six times before I came. I pulled her head down harder and pushed my hips up at the same time, getting in as deep as possible as I unloaded rope after rope down her eager throat. I heard her surprised swallowing.

"Uuuugh, such a good little cumslut, Jen" I mumbled, still thinking I was having an epic dream. I let go after one more spasm. And fell back asleep. Mom had a shocked expression on her face as I lay sleeping again. She stood there stunned, not sure what to do. She flipped the cover back over me and after licking her lips she got up and walked out.

I woke up late afternoon and no one was home. Jen wasn't on the couch either. I didn't feel like getting dressed so I stayed in boxers and just threw on a t-shirt. I went to the den and did some channel surfing. I found a soccer game and watched it until the girls got back.

"Dinner's here!" Mom shouted.

"I'm in the den." I replied, "Need any help?" I was sitting in Aimee's usual place so I could watch tv and eat.

"Nope, we're all set."

Jen walked into the den wearing a sundress of all things. She had nice pale legs and way better cleavage than I imagined. It was a yellow and white dotted dress that was much higher than I'd have ever thought to see her in. Aimee came running in wearing almost the exact same thing, but a little longer and tighter around her less buxom top.

Mom came in last with the food. She was wearing short white shorts and a crop top of the same color. She had more of a tan than her daughters. The top showed off her ample cleavage and the shorts were short enough to show off the bottom of her ass.

"Uh, where did you all run off to?" I asked.

Aimee jumped in, "We went to the park!"

There's only one park in the area. It's outdoorsy and not what I'd typically think of my sisters enjoying. Maybe mom forced them to expand their horizons.

"Well, you all look great; new outfits?" I asked.

Aimee was happy to twirl and bounce around showing it off. I managed to catch a few shots of matching yellow panties under there. Jen blushed but did a little twirl as Mom went to the kitchen to get the appetizers. The girls ran off to help and came back with a bowl of mini carrots freshly rinsed off and still damp. I grabbed one, I liked mini-carrots. I was munching on another waiting to see what the main course would be.

Apparently they'd gotten wings. The girls ran off to change - you can't eat wings and not get them everywhere. I was already in an old shirt, so I just munched on carrots till the girls got back. They showed up in old boxers and t-shirts that could have passed for swiss cheese with as many holes they had in them. They must be old work shirts for painting and stuff. Even mom had put on some old shirt that didn't fit at all - hangings lose around the neck and arms but she kept the little shorts on.

I was fairly captivated trying to see if a hole in my sisters' shirt would line up with a nipple. The girls bent over to get some food and sure enough, nipples started lining up with the holes! Mom flipped on the TV and found college gymnastics.

Mom sighed, "Remember when you girls wanted to be gymnasts?" She put the controller down so she could dig into the wings.

Aimee said, "I'd still love to, they're so perfect. Hair done up, matching outfits, everyone is cute!"

I interjected, "You and Jen have matching outfits on" pointing to the holey shirts.

Jen smirked and rotated her chest sharply side to side, "I'd have kept going if these didn't take over my life," and it was impossible to miss her much larger breasts waving back and forth under her shirt.

Aimee looked forlornly, "I bet the boys would have preferred you kept going." She swiveled her torso back and forth, noting the lack of swaying boobs, "at least you have a rack; all I got are these training boobs still."

We all laughed. Jen clearly got her looks from Mom.

Mom said, "Aimee, you're the spitting image of grandma when she was young. And from the stories I've heard of that little trollop, you won't have any issues with boys, whenever you get around to prioritizing them."

Grandma was a trollop? "You're kidding us, right? Grandma has always been so prim and proper."

Mom laughed. "Ho boy. Your Grandma was... well, I'll let her tell the stories next time she's here. You kids are old enough for some of the more depraved ones now."

I was trying to imagine Grandma as a sexual deviant. Watching the girls gyrate as they ate their wings and sucked on their fingers was giving me some ideas.

Aimee and Jen did their little happy food dance, bouncing and moving around as they ate. I could see their nipples, which were hard. I felt the familiar stirrings of a hardon approaching. My hands were a mess from these wings so I shifted back and forth a bit to get a more comfortable spot for my hardon. Luckily I had decided to sit on the floor.

Aimee got up and took the floor dancing like an ice-skater more than a gymnast. Maybe she was a ballerina. Maybe she was just a mix. Whatever she was, she was sensual and looked like a succubus attempted to lure my dick to paradise. My jaw was open.

Jen saw the affect and decided she should get in on the action. She got up and did some twirls and those uniquely feminine moves that drive guys crazy - like bending at the waste all the way to the floor. Like putting her arms above her head and bending backwards till she touched the floor in a bridge position. She did it with her head facing mom and her crotch facing me.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Jen had her legs parted in her backwards bridge and her boxers most certainly did not cover her pussy at all. The boxers were wide open in front where they're normally buttoned. My dick was throbbing now. I wanted to dive into her boxers with my tongue leading the way.

Jen let go of the bridge, landed flat on her back with her legs spread still showing off her pussy to me. She was completely shaved! Then she rolled over ass out and up, the perfect doggy style which she held for a little longer than necessary, then got up,

Mom, never one to be outdone, stood up, licked her fingers long and hard and deep. She walked to the center of the den; the girls backed up out of the way, did a pirouette and dropped into a full split. She finished with a back arch with her arms outstretched. Her left tit came completely out of her shirt. I just stared. Jen and Aimee started laughing.

Jen said, "Is that how it was done at your school?"

It took her a second to realize her nudity. When she did, she just laughed, "actually, yeah. Everyone loved that move. You should have seen grandma's version. At least I had clothes on" as she slowly arranged her shirt.

Aimee wanted to try some of the moves but lost her balance and fell onto the table. She knocked my drink all over me. It was freezing. I tried to jump up but my legs were stuck under the table. Aimee apologized profusely and grabbed some of the paper towels off the table and started patting me down all over.

She patted my soaked shirt and then moved down to my boxers. I was still hard as a rock from earlier and jumping apparently popped my cock out through the front hole for the entire world to see. Luckily, Aimee was the whole world, as she was blocking her ministrations from Jen and mom.

She ditched the napkins and just grabbed my cock and started jerking me up and down mimicking using napkins to dry me off. Then with a smile she managed to lift my boxers up to get my cock hidden again. She left the napkins on my lap.

My cock was throbbing and bouncing up and down to my heartbeat. I used the napkins to wipe my crotch off a bit more and quickly slid my cock under the top of my boxers to hold it in place. I heard Jen gasp. My shirt was a little high and my cock head was clearly visible before I could pull my cold shirt down.

"I'm going to go change," I said, getting up and walking out of the den. I made it most of the way through the den before my dick slipped out of the waistband and popped out of the front again. I tried to angle my body but there was no hiding my cock bouncing back and forth for anyone looking. I didn't check to see if they were.

I went back to my room and stripped down and grabbed my cock and started jerking. I could still feel Aimee's hands on my cock, staring at it with unabashed hunger. I wanted to grab her face and fuck it. I wanted to use her throat like a cock sleeve and cum all the way down her throat. I wanted her to feel my cock spasming deep in her throat. I was jerking up and down with speed, now, precum leaking all over.

I was just about to cum when mom yelled out, "Matt, you coming back or you going to play with yourself all night?" I almost had a heart attack. Did she know? Being shocked worked wonders for getting rid of my hardon. I quickly grabbed some new boxers and a new shirt and headed back out.

I must have been in fantasy land longer than I thought. The den was cleaned up and the girls had the cards out; mom was channel surfing with a popsicle in her mouth. I sat down on the floor with my back to the tv, in my usual card position. Aimee was to my left, Jen on the couch, mom to my right on her easy chair.