Obsessed with Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diabless
Diabless
50 Followers

Jen dealt the first round. She had her legs spread just enough in my direction to give me a good view. I could see the outlines of her nice tits in her holey shirt too. Aimee was smiling at her cards; she had her left leg under the table and her right leg bent at the knee, swaying, facing me. She had lovely legs.

I glanced to my right, mom was licking the tip of the popsicle and then, I kid you not, slid the whole thing down her throat and back out. My dick lurched back to life and started trying to find a way out of my boxers again. I tried to surreptitiously lay it flat facing my knee this time, hoping that the boxers would hide it. The girls didn't seem to notice.

I don't know why I ever played cards, I never won. Aimee laid down a straight, throwing her arms up in victory. Her tits mashed up against her shirt and both nipples popped out of holes. My dick lurched up and down a few times, straining the flimsy boxers.

Jen just leaned back, legs still parted. Her boxers had ridden all the way up to her crotch, nice and tight. The holes were a little off center but I could see the sides of her shaved pussy. I couldn't see what I wanted but the top part was smooth and the right side was smooth.

Jen let Aimee deal this time and after she leaned forward to get her cards and then back again, she used her left hand to adjust her boxers. When her hand moved, I could see her pussy. It was hidden from Aimee and mom by her thighs but it was pointed right at me. It looked perfect. It looked like it needed a tongue buried in it. My cock jumped up and down. The boxers slid up, revealing the top half of my cock. I was too busy watching Jen's crotch to notice.

Mom was watching. She had the popsicle buried in her throat as she stared at my cock throbbing up and down. A little moan escaped her throat as she swallowed on the popsicle. She was clenching her thighs tighter and tighter as she watched her kids play. Her nipples were stabbing through her loose shirt. She grabbed the handle and slowly pulled the popsicle out and sucked on the tip.

Jen had her cards up near her face and Aimee was doing whatever Aimee did to always beat us at cards. As the game progressed Aimee had pushed herself up against the table, rocking up and down, effectively rubbing her nipples on the edge of the table. They'd pop out through the hole of her shirt and she'd slowly rub downwards forcing her nipples up until they got pulled under. She was repeating this in agonizingly slow ways. Her nipples were erect but still looked very soft.

Jen's left nipple was uncovered in her holey shirt and she'd bump into it every time she drew a card. Her tits were definitely bigger and so were her nipples. They were also a little darker. Every once in a while, when she leaned forward to get a new card, she'd put her hand between her legs for balance but when she leaned back she trailed her slit with her finger and brought it to her mouth to munch on, in thought.

My cock was rock hard and the boxers had completely abandoned it. It was standing at attention without any cover. I'd completely forgotten about mom while I watched my ravishing sisters. I even dropped my hand to stroke myself a few times while the girls didn't look like they were paying attention.

Mom was still watching everything. Her thighs were rhythmically flexing and she'd reached up and pinched her nipple hard. Her other hand had shoved the popsicle deep down her throat again and she started quivering. It lasted for almost a minute. She eventually pulled the popsicle out and took a deep shaky breath. Her face was flushed and she'd drooled a bit on her chin. She licked and sucked on the popsicle until it was gone.

Mom started to get up, I turned, to watch, just now remembering she was there. She swung forward, leaning forward for a second - allowing her boobs to swing very free and very visible to me as a lovely down blouse voyeur. She stood up, fixing her shirt which just pressed against her hard nipples.

She wiped her face with her hand saying she made a mess and needed a shower. She bent over and was about to kiss me on the head but thought better of her sticky mouth and instead ruffled my hair. She lingered a bit long staring at my throbbing cock pointed straight up at her. But she didn't say anything. She waved night to the girls and headed off to shower.

I was too close to the table this time for Jen to see my cock from her position on the couch. I wasn't sure about Aimee, had she moved closer to the right edge of the table? I swear I could see more of her leg and down to her crotch now too. She was still swaying her bent leg back and forth closing and opening her legs. But her hand was buried in her crotch and she was slowly moving it.

The TV was still on so I couldn't hear anything, but it was pretty obvious she was slowly fingering herself under the table. I grabbed my cock and jerked it up and down watching Aimee. It didn't take me long to start getting close. I had almost cum earlier in my room so this was almost a continuation of that.

Jen broke the moment by asking, "Matt, can you pass me the controller?" which was on the arm of moms chair about 5 feet away from me.

My rock hard dick was in my hand and I now had to figure out how to hide it to get over there. Jen and Aimee just stared at me all innocent eyed. I tried to slide my dick back into my boxers but there was no way. I pulled my boxers down and put the top half of my dick in the waist band. I'm pretty sure Aimee's been watching the whole thing, including me jerking off earlier. I got my dick in place and then pulled my legs out and rolled over to get out.

I started to get up and realized I'd moved around too much, my boxers were no longer holding my dick in place. I felt my dick slide down the front of my boxers and it easily found the wide open hole in the front and popped right out.

I tried to play it off and quickly grabbed the controller and tried to sit back down. My dick was wiping back and forth slapping my thighs as I hurried. When I sat down I first went down to my knees which thumped my cock on top of the table, then I rolled my legs under the table hiding my dick again from view. I held the controller out over the table.

Jen licked her lips and slid forward which pulled her boxers tight, still showing her entire pussy. She leaned over the table and reached for the controller. Her shirt letting her large breasts sway back and forth. My dick was bouncing back and forth with involuntary flexing as I watched Jen.

"Thanks", she said as she took the controller. She laid back and put her feet on the table, knees bent. She left the controller and her hand between her legs and started flipping channels. She'd pull the controller against her pussy every time she clicked a button to change channels. It was mesmerizing. After flipping channels for a bit she landed on the music video channel. Some kind of pop song was playing.

Aimee laid her cards down, another straight. "I win!" she giggled. She pulled herself up by the table, pointedly staring at my throbbing cock for a few seconds as she stood up. She did her little victory lap, yawned and said she was heading for bed. She helped clean up the cards by leaning over the table and me. She definitely slid her breast over my shoulder getting to my cards.

Jen tossed her cards across towards me and Aimee and one slid off the table into my lap. Aimee reached down and grabbed my cock again, instead of the card, which made me jump. She let go quickly and grabbed the card. She put them all together and on the mantle. She smiled, stifled another yawn, and bid us good night.

Jen got up and left too. I figured now would be a good time to get up. I did so, rearranged my boxers, and went and sat on the couch with the abandoned controller. I checked the controller to see if it was wet, it was. I looked around then licked it. Jen's pussy tasted great. I needed to figure out how to get some more.

I flipped off the music and looked for a movie to watch. I absently stroked my still hard cock with my left hand. I couldn't find anything good on. The movie channels were playing some boring crap. No games on this late, either. I flipped the on-demand movies to see if anything there sparked my interest. I found some B movie about an investigation that stared some hot blonde chick.

I clicked play, the opening scene was the blonde getting railed doggy-style blindfolded by some guy that was in the dark, very mysterious. I grabbed my cock a bit harder and slid my hand up and down in time with the fucking on tv. The scene didn't last long, it was quickly interrupted by a gunshot and the guy was killed. Lots of screaming, yet they still managed to show the blonde completely naked.

The next scene she was covered with a towel speaking to the police. "No officer, I didn't see anything. No, I don't know who the dead guy is. I just met him tonight at the club." Ah, your typical bimbo.

I was about halfway through the movie when Jen came out with a blanket and sat down, obviously tired but unable to sleep. I put my cock back in my boxers as best I could while she zombie walked to the couch. She was so out of it she didn't even have her glasses on.

I stared at her for a bit then shrugged and went back to the movie. Jen sat staring straight ahead at the tv. I wasn't sure if she could even see the tv with her terrible eyesight or not. She yawned, stretched her arm out which gave me a view of her shoulder. I am not sure she's wearing a shirt under her blanket. She sat there for about ten minutes then layed down with her head on my lap.

I put my arm on her waist. The other rested on the armrest with the controller. I looked to my left and the blanket wasn't on straight at all. It left most of her leg visible and just started covering her just below her ass. I watched the movie a bit trying to ignore her.

After about 15 minutes her breathing was definitely steady and there was an incredibly hot sex scene on TV again. The blonde was back with a brunette chick doing a threesome with some lucky guy. He was on his back with the brunette sitting on his face kissing the blonde who was riding him. My cock was throbbing again.

Horniness made me bold and I slid my hand down and lifted the blanket a little and sure enough, no clothes under the blanket. Her ass was so perfect. I couldn't resist and put my hand on it softly and squeezed just a little. Jen didn't move at all. Her ass was so smooth and the exact kind of ass you want to bite.

I slid my hand up further and realize she had no top on either. I put my hand on her tit and tweaked her nipple, it got hard almost immediately. Jen didn't move at all, her breathing was still the same. She must have been exhausted. I got bolder. I slid a little further down and pulled my throbbing dick out and jerked it off right in front of her face.

I let go over her nipple and reached around and found her mouth. I carefully slid a finger between her lips and slowly wedged her mouth open. Then I aimed my cock towards her mouth with my other hand and used my hips to push into her. Her mouth was warm and wet and a perfect home for my cock. I let go and put my hand back on her ass and my other hand on the back of her head to keep it in place while I fucked her mouth with my hips.

The trio on screen had switched positions; she was on her back now with the brunette eating her out and the guy railing the brunette. I picked up my pace, pushing deeper and deeper into Jens mouth. I grabbed her ass tighter my finger tips sliding in to touch has asshole. I rubbed it as I flexed my cock in her mouth. I wonder what it'd be like to fuck her ass.

I was getting real close. I turned back and saw the girls on tv had changed again. The blonde was sitting on the brunettes face and the guy was face fucking her with both hands on her head. He shouted, "I'm cumming" as he kept slamming in and out of her mouth. I felt the same way.

I picked up my pace in jerking motions and felt the cum rise through my cock and fired shot after shot into her throat and mouth. My left hand gripped her ass hard enough to leave fingerprints. I kept cumming in her mouth as I pushed her head down all the way on my cock. My eyes rolled back in pleasure. I jerked one more time and finally spent I pulled my hips back and let my dick slide out of Jens mouth.

I fell asleep with the TV on. That orgasm took all of my remaining energy.

I awoke sometime later with a serious crick in my neck. Jen was gone. The tv was off. I had no idea what time it was. I got up and walked to my room. It was still dark outside so I figured I'd only been asleep for a bit. I turned the corner and saw the light to the bathroom on and the fan going. I could barely make out some noise and I slowly approached the cracked door.

Jen was lying on the bathtub side, naked, with a cucumber buried in her mouth and her fingers working on her pussy and tweaking her nipple. She let go of her nipple and grabbed the cucumber and slid it back and forth in her mouth mumbling.

Her back started arching and she pulled out the cucumber enough for me to hear her say, "Fill my slut throat with your cum, Matt! Fuck my face like you own it!" she shoved the cucumber back in and her body started shaking all over.

I was in shock when she said that. Her nipples looked like they were hard as steel and her face was glowing pink. She continued rubbing her cunt as her body convulsed in what looked like an epic orgasm. I had just cum but my cock was rock hard watching this. She finally pulled the cucumber out and rubbed it all over her face while she kept at her cunt. Her whole body spasmed a few more times before she drew a deep breath and slowed the assault on her cunt.

She moved her hand from her cunt to her mouth and put her fingers in her mouth licking them clean. It was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I wish I had my phone on me; this would have made an epic video. I backed out and went to my room, closing the door as quietly as I could. I lay in bed stroking my cock thinking of that amazing scene and what she said. Has she been awake during our sessions?!

Sunday morning I slept in. I stepped out of my room walked to the dining room. It was empty. The kitchen had some dirty dishes left for me. Everyone else was awake and had already had breakfast, apparently. I was still in my boxers and t-shirt from last night so I figured I should probably get in the shower, then swing back and do chores. I checked the den, Jen was in there reading a book but no one else was in there.

"Where are mom and Aimee?" I asked.

Jen looked up, "They left early to go to the movies. Some show Aimee is supposed to watch for school." She was wearing a normal shirt and short shorts. They really showed off her legs.

"I'm going to grab a shower then I'll get the dishes done and see what else needs to be done around here." I said.

I went to take a shower. In the bathroom I disrobed and stopped for a second, remembering Jen's arched back and quivering body lying on the bathtub side. I was jerking off before I even realized it. I checked the toothpaste and conditioner; they didn't need any more cum yet, damn. I hopped in the shower and thought of how I could fuck Jens mouth with her awake. She looked like she really wanted it last night. I couldn't get her orgasm out of my mind.

I almost came in the shower but stopped, wanting to shoot somewhere more interesting than down the shower drain. I turned off the shower, realized I'd forgotten a change of clothes, so I wrapped my towel around me. My dick was sticking out of the towel. No helping that with Jen on my mind. Besides, Jen was in the den, nowhere near the hallway. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway and right into Mom. I practically impaled her with my cock. Mom jumped. She looked down and saw my cock sticking out. I was too stunned to do anything.

She reached down and grabbed my cock and said, "Be careful where you point that thing, a lady might expect you to use it."

She slowly let go and slid her hand from the base to the tip as she let go. It sent a shiver through my soul. She walked back to her room swaying her hips back and forth. I stood there for a second before realizing Aimee may pop out any time too and quickly went to my room and closed the door. I didn't even want to touch my dick after that. Her fingers were like silk heaven. It was hard to imagine anything feeling so good.

I waited a few minutes for things to deflate. Then, I threw on some shorts and a shirt and headed to the kitchen to do the dishes. There weren't too many and it only took twenty minutes. After that I went outside and mowed the lawn. I always did it with my shirt off. It was nice to get some sun. And, all this work took my mind off all three of the women in the house. I did some trimming next to the house and as I walked by Mom's window, happened to look in.

She was naked, lying on the bed with a dildo shoved in her cunt! She was really going at it too. She had her one hand slamming her dildo into her cunt while the other hand was pulling on her nipple. Her skin was glistening as if she's been at this for a while. I watched as she continued to slam her dildo in and out. It was glistening just like her skin.

She knew I was mowing the lawn yet the window shade wasn't closed. Maybe she forgot? I had my doubts. She looked like she was getting close. She started rubbing her clit really fast while holding the dildo deep inside her. I was breathing hard on the window and had started jerking my dick through my shorts.

Suddenly her cell rang. I saw her jump a little as if caught and then with a frustrated sigh, she reached up and grabbed the phone to see who was calling. She sighed again and answered it. I couldn't really hear what she was saying but she didn't look happy.

She hung up and pulled her dildo out, slapped her cunt with it a few times with it then brought it up to her mouth and swallowed it. She licked it cleaned as she pulled it out. Then, laying there obviously frustrated, she got up and stood facing away from the window. She walked into her closet swaying her hips and with her right hand waved behind her, right at me!

I ducked down. No way had she seen me! She was completely engrossed in her activity! And if she knew I was there she'd definitely have closed the window shades!

I stayed outside working on the house line until I heard the front door close and the car start. I was just doing busy work having finished a few minutes ago. Once the car was gone I went back inside and headed for my room.

Jen was in the den reading. Aimee must be in the shower. I could hear the water running. In my room, I got to work on some assignments. I was trying to forget about the scene earlier. After about twenty minutes I became engrossed in the work and was still working till someone knocked on my door. I looked at the clock, five hours had passed!

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You coming out for dinner?" Aimee asked.

I hadn't had breakfast or lunch, I was famished. "Hell yeah, I'm starving" I said.

I saved my work and headed out. Dinner was already set out on the table. Aimee made pasta and meatballs with a side salad.

Mom was back, she was wearing a very tight white V-top that went almost to her crotch and a tiny skirt. She was basically the hottest librarian on the planet. Jen was wearing a loose shirt and a loose skirt that came to her knees. Aimee was wearing shorts and a PINK! shirt.

The food smelled great. I had a little Italian dressing on my salad, the girls liked ranch. Jen started in on the salad, picking out the cucumber slices and practically moaned when she ate them.

"I love cucumber" Jen said.

I damn near blushed, thinking of how much she really loved cucumbers.

Mom said, "Yeah, they certainly fill you up" with a smirk in my direction, which actually made me blush.

Diabless
Diabless
50 Followers