Obsessed with Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee was already onto the main course and was slurping the spaghetti noodles like a porn star. She had her cute cheeks sucked in and was getting spaghetti sauce on her lips and chin. Periodically she'd whip her head back and a noodle would slap her across her cheek. She was the world's messiest eater, but she made it look so hot. The noodles left marks all over her face like she'd taken a facial.

Jen took her time with the salad, especially her favorite cucumbers. She also looked great sucking on the noodles though. She would periodically stop and use her fingers to push in any spaghetti sauce that got on her face. Then, she'd suck on her finger to get the sauce off. It was like a tag team porn session between the two of them.

Mom was watching everything, again, and was so enjoying herself that she accidently missed her mouth and sent a meatball straight down her open V outfit. She jumped up.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

She held out the bottom of her V and a meatball fell out. A straight line from her collar bones to the bottom of her skirt was coated with sauce. When she pulled the V out it released her breasts and they started swinging freely into view. Her nipples were hard again. Not like this afternoon, but getting there. She turned and I could see the whole left side of her breast now.

She went to the kitchen and I saw that her skirt had slid up a little high, revealing the bottom of her ass. She still had a nice ass. Her skin was tanned, unlike her daughters. I couldn't see in the kitchen but I heard the sink turn on and a few curses. She came back into the dining room a few minutes later.

Her outfit was soaked and see-through. I could easily see her nipples. Her stomach and chest were wet too. It gave her an incredibly sexy sheen look. She got back to the table and knelt down to get the meatball off the floor. I couldn't help myself and leaned over to look under the table to watch. She had her legs spread open; her skirt was pushed all the way up. Her pussy was clearly visible.

She had the landing pad look that always seemed like a pointer to the promise land. It was a little dark under the table so it was hard to see any more details. She grabbed the meatball and wiped up the mess. I brought my head back up and used one hand to eat and the other to jerk my dick a few times under the table.

Mom got back up and headed back to the kitchen. She didn't even bother to pull her skirt back down. Her ass was in clear view. Jen was staring at her ass too. Aimee missed the whole thing.

"Nice skirt, mom" Jen said as mom walked back to the kitchen.

Mom stopped and shook her ass, "I think I have one that will fit you too, if you want!"

Jen laughed, "It doesn't look like that one fits you at all".

I could hear the smile in moms voice, "It fits exactly how it was designed, hon".

The sink turned on and off again. And mom came back out with her skirt back in place. It was so short it was surprising it covered anything. She sat back down, nipples totally exposed in her now, see through, top. They looked as hard as they did this afternoon. I couldn't help staring. Jen also had her eyes on mom's chest, although she was being sneakier about her glances. Mom just ignored our stares and kept a small smile on her face.

"Aimee, you're going to need a shower after this," mom observed. Aimee's face was coated in sauce. She was always a messy eater at home, but she'd outdone herself tonight. She had a smile on her face. Something about getting her face coated kept her happy. Jen just shook her head.

"It goes in your mouth, not on your face Aimee." Jen said.

Aimee laughed, "it goes wherever it goes".

Mom smiled in agreement.

Between mom's tits and pussy and their sexual innuendos, my dick was hard as a rock again.

We finished up dinner and mom was doing the dishes. I brought her the plates as she was getting the water warm. She was bent over, waving her ass back and forth. I walked beside her and put down a few of the dishes. She said thanks but didn't stop moving.

I walked out to the dining room to get the last of the dishes and came back. Her skirt had kept riding up as she shook her ass. It was up high enough that her pussy was visible again. This time I could see it. It was a perfectly straight line that begged to be split in two. I stopped to stare and used my free hand to slide up and down my cock a few times.

The outline in my shorts was unmistakable. Mom stood back up although she kept shaking her butt back and forth, which was clearly visible. She thanked me for the rest of the dishes and looked down to the front of my shorts and licked her lips.

Then she turned the spray and shot a quick stream right on the front of my shorts. Wetting down the front side and making my cock twice as visible. It was warm water but it still shocked me. Mom laughed, still shaking her butt. I flushed and then had a moment of temporary insanity. I slapped mom's ass, hard. I left a red hand print straight across the right cheek.

Mom jumped. She dropped the sprayer. And then grabbed the side of the sink and started shaking. I didn't know what to do. I thought I was in deep shit until I heard a moan escape her mouth. She'd stopped shaking her ass and looked like she could barely stand up. She kept shaking and then started falling.

I reached out to grab her. She leaned into me as she fell. She slid down my body until her face was pressed up against my cock. I was holding her hands up to keep her from falling over completely. She nestled her face against my rock hard cock and turned to face it, nibbled on the head once and pulled herself back up.

"Naughty boy" she purred and went back to the dishes like nothing had happened.

I walked out of the kitchen and Aimee walked by, her face still a mess, she looked down and said, "Aren't you a little old to wet your pants?" She stared at the outline of my cock, which was threatening to break through my shorts and attack the nearest girl.

She spun off towards the bathroom and I watched her go. When she got there, she pulled her shorts down all the way to her feet. She was completely bent over, legs straight, touching her feet, ass and pussy on full display. She was shaved smooth and looked delicious; all three of her holes on display. She looked between her legs at me staring with my mouth wide open. She smiled and stood up and snuck into the bathroom. She closed the door and I heard the water kick on.

I went to the den and stood over the couch. Jen was laying down watching TV. Her shirt was up a little showing off her white but tight stomach. Her legs were bent and her skirt was no longer below her knees, it had fallen down her thigh. She was opening and closing her legs as she watched some show. It gave me a very nice view of her white cotton panties. They were squished tight and showed off her camel toe perfectly. I quickly squeezed my dick once while looking up her skirt.

Mom walked in and said, "You're going to change out of those wet clothes before you get on the couch, right?"

I'd forgotten about her. I wonder if she saw me grab my dick while looking at Jen. Jen looked up and then at my shorts. My dick was so obvious; it was like I wasn't wearing anything at all. It was just in a permanent ten o'clock position. I nodded to mom and went to my room.

Moms skirt was back in place. She still stared as I walked by. I decided to be bold and take Aimee's lead. I got to my room and pulled my pants down and let them fall to the floor. My cock sprang free and bobbed up and down. I turned towards mom and hooked my wet shorts and flipped them at mom. She was staring at my cock bouncing and the shorts hit her in her chest. She barely managed to catch them. I turned and walked into my room leaving my door open.

I sat down on my chair and stroked my dick. I left the chair sideways so anyone walking by could see. I flipped on my computer and pulled up a compilation video of women getting cum shots in their mouths and all over their faces. I had a tiny mirror on the side of my monitor so I could see my door.

Mom had snuck up to the door to look in. She was watching me jerking my cock up and down to these vids. I was in no hurry to cum. I was saving it for someone's face or mouth. I was content to let mom watch me handle my cock. I could barely see through the mirror but it looked like she slipped one hand into her skirt.

I kept up a nice pace up and down and periodically let go to grab my balls and let my dick swing free. It would pulse and I'd flex it up and down a few times then grab it again. Neither one of us heard the shower turn off nor the bathroom door open. Aimee saw mom in my doorway with her skirt up.

She walked over with her towel on to see what was going on. She stepped up besides mom and saw her fingering herself watching me jerk off. She saw the porn on my screen and just froze with her mouth open. I figured it was now or never.

I stood up and walked slowly towards Aimee. They both were watching my cock sway back and forth. I got to Aimee and gently pushed her to the floor. She got down into a kneeling position right in front of me. Mom stared in shock but never stopped playing with her pussy. I grabbed my cock and started jerking it off facing Aimee.

"Put your tongue out" I said, as I used my other hand to pet her by sliding my hand from her forehead to the back of her head. She did.

I placed my cockhead on the tip of her tongue to get some saliva on it. Then I jerked off a little faster. Aimee shuddered. I saw a hand disappear under her towel. I saw moms hand rubbing her pussy hard and her other hand tweaking a nipple. I kept my eyes on Aimee though; her pretty face; my target.

I saw some precum and wiped it on Aimee's mouth and then picked up my pace. I was very close. I reached up with my other hand to hold on to moms shoulder for support. I pushed my cock even closer, bumping against Aimee's face as I jerked. Then I released a torrent of cum all over her face.

Her forehead took the first shot from the hairline down her forehead to her left cheek. She didn't flinch at all. The second hit her across her nose and across her mouth to her chin; the third in almost the same spot. I aimed the fourth in her mouth as I slid my still jerking cock into her mouth. She accepted it and I unloaded the last few shots into her mouth. She sucked and licked my head to get every last drop.

Both Aimee and mom started convulsing in their own orgasms too. Aimee had her eyes rolled back with my dick still in her mouth; I could feel each convulsion as it wracked her body. Mom was also having a hard time standing as her body shook. She couldn't stop staring at her cum covered daughter.

Her breath was coming in ragged gasps and her legs finally gave way. She slid to the floor next to Aimee. I pulled out of Aimee's mouth and turned towards mom, who instinctively opened her mouth. But I turned again and walked over to get my phone instead.

I came back and took a few pics of Aimee's facial. I also took a few with mom sitting next to her with her flushed face. I put my phone back down and then helped mom back up. She got up on shaky legs took one deep breath while looking at her daughter, smiled at me, and walked back to her room. Aimee had a smile on her face too; the blissful smile of a strong orgasm.

"You're so beautiful" I said looking down on my masterpiece. I reached down and helped her up. My dick was half hard again just seeing Aimee with my cum all over her face.

She stood up with that smile still plastered on her face. She looked like she was on cloud nine. She almost didn't seem to know where she was. She walked toward her room and her towel came unraveled and fell to the floor. Her cute little ass was in view for about six steps.

I could see her thighs were wet, likely from her own orgasms. I watched her go until she had closed her door to her room. I picked up her towel and put it in the bathroom. I went back to my room and threw on some boxers and headed back to the den.

Jen was still on the couch. The tv was on some show about history of food. She was still lying down. Her shirt was pulled up to just below her tits and she had her hand rubbing her stomach slowly. Her skirt was all the way up too. Her white panties were only partially covering her pussy. It looked like she'd been playing with herself.

I can't imagine any other way her panties could have moved that far from last time I saw them. Now that I got closer, I could see her nipples were nice and hard too. I walked around the couch and sat down. My dick was still half hard and pretty visibly pushing against my boxers. Seeing half of Jen's pussy was pumping even more blood to my dick.

I reached out my left hand and put it on her thigh, right next to her knee and started sliding it up and down the inside of her leg. I kept getting closer and closer to touching her pussy. She started wiggling her butt each time I slid my hand towards her crotch. I made sure my hand didn't quite come into contact with her pussy. It was driving her crazy. She was bucking her crotch towards my hand every time it slid down her leg and she even started moaning.

I was ignoring her but my cock wasn't. It rose up and wanted to join in the fun. Jen reached up and started tweaking her nipples as she bucked. I pulled my cock out and started stroking. She was moaning each time I got close to her pussy.

I switched to her other thigh and continued sliding my hand up and down. At this angle, the side of my hand barely bumped into her cunt. It was like an electrical shock going through her body each time. I made sure I was going super slow, building up her desire and frustration.

She had her eyes closed and she kept moving her hips to try to make more contact with my hand. She was still pulling on her nipples and one hand had gone under her shirt to fondle her tit. I kept at it for a few more minutes. She started shaking each time I bumped into her cunt. I knew she was close to orgasm. I was too.

I stood up and Jen's eyes opened, watching me and my cock. I walked over to her face and knelt down. My cock landed across her mouth. I used my hands to pull her shirt up, exposing her breasts. I hooked a finger in her underwear and exposed her pussy - her body jumped at the touch.

I whispered, "Show me" and put her hand on her pussy and the other on her tit.

She started pulling on her nipple again and her other hand rubbed up and down her slit. She shook as she did it. I saw her shove her fingers in her pussy and back out then rub her clit. She bucked her hips when her fingers found her clit. I tilted her head so that it faced me.

"Open up." I said and she did.

I slid my dick across her face then slowly into her mouth. She shook when I entered her. Her tongue was all over my cock as I slid back and forth in her mouth. It felt amazing. I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. She started moaning louder.

She was sucking me like a pro. I was getting close. I started really pushing deep and hard and fast. Jen let me use her face like a pussy, just slamming into her. Her fingers were flying on her pussy and her back was arching. I felt my cock start to spasm and I buried it to the hilt in her mouth.

She felt it jerking in her mouth as I pumped cum down her throat. Her body started jerking and spasming too. Her hips were shaking in time to each pulse of my cock in her throat. When my cock finally stopped shooting cum down her throat, I slowly pulled back, letting her suck the tip.

I then pulled all the way out and leaned over, grabbed her hand that was on and in her pussy. I pulled her hand up to her mouth and pushed them in. She moaned as she licked them clean.

I kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Good little cum slut."

I sat back and watched this incredibly sexy woman and thought of new ways to use her.

Monday we were all up early. I made pancakes and eggs. Mom was wearing a robe, post shower, which was not tight at all. Her robe looked like she hadn't even tied it shut. Aimee and Jen were wearing pj's and loose shirts, nothing terribly revealing. I was still wearing my boxers and t-shirt from last night.

Mom had dishes this morning and Aimee bounced off to get ready for school. I leaned back to watch her. She was headed to the shower, saw me and turned around and bent over taking off her pj's showing me that cute little ass and squished pussy. She smiled through her legs and then hopped into the bathroom. My dick appreciated the site and started getting hard.

Jen was scooping up a last bit of syrup with her finger when I got up. I caught her hand before she got to her mouth. I slid her fingers into my mouth and cleaned them.

"Maybe next time I'll get a taste" I whispered to her. She shuddered at the thought.

I grabbed her dishes and took them into the kitchen. Mom was busy cleaning and her robe was completely open in the front. I walked up to her side and leaned against the side counter facing her right. She didn't bother closing her robe. Her movements in the sink were swaying her free tits back and forth; it was a lovely site.

I watched her and saw her nipples getting hard by my attention. I saw her breathing change just knowing I was staring at her naked tits. My dick was hard and tenting out of my boxers. I walked behind her and she stuck her ass out further. The robe had barely covered her before and now was showing the bottom of her naked ass.

I bent down and used my finger-nails to lightly scratch from her ankles up the back of her leg. I made sure she could feel my breath on her legs, up and up, I slowed at her ass sticking out. I made sure my warm breath hit her cunt and ass. My fingers dragged all the way up the inside and back of her legs over her ass.

She shuddered as I finished, her hands forgotten in the sink. Then I slapped her. Hard. On the ass. She jumped a foot in the air, in surprise. But, like last time, it triggered her inner submissive and she started shaking. I stepped up against her and pressed my cock against her ass, reached around and pulled her nipples as she shook and thrust against me.

My dick was wedged in her ass cheeks. I let go of her nipples and pulled her neck back to me so her back was arched.

I nibbled on her ear and said, "Nice robe," and let go and walked out.

Jen was not at the table when I walked through, probably good since my cock made my boxers look like a tent. I walked to my room and sat down to get some school work done.

I heard mom walk by to get dressed for work. I heard the shower turn off and I got up. Aimee opened the door with her towel on. I beckoned her into my room. She smiled and walked across the hallway into my room.

I picked her up and put her standing on my bed and told her to turn around. I unraveled her towel and gently pulled her arms down so she would be bent over with her head between her legs. I pulled my cock out and put it in her mouth. She opened as I pushed it towards her.

My face was lined up with her pussy and ass. I slid my tongue up and down her pussy and she shuddered. I grabbed her thighs to hold her steady as I shoved my tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweetness for the first time. I slid my hand down to the back of her head as I slowly slid my dick in and out of her mouth.

I then slid my tongue up to her ass and licked her hole. She jerked as if hit with a bolt of lightning. My chin was still grinding against her pussy and I could feel how wet this was making her. I let go of her head and started rubbing her clit while I tongued her asshole.

She was sucking hard, inhaling hard and having a hard time keeping her legs straight. Suddenly she whimpered and her legs gave way. I was waiting for this and caught her easily. I laid her down on the bed after she'd released my cock from her mouth to get some air.