Obsessed with Cum

Story Info
Incestual appetite for Cum.
19.9k words
4.5
49.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diabless
Diabless
50 Followers

Obsessed with cum.

Note: All characters are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction. Enjoy.

We had a normal family, three kids, mother and father; lived in the suburbs. I was 3 when my father died. I had no idea what happened at the time, just one day he was around and one day not. When I was old enough, our mother explained that there was a faulty piece of machinery that exploded and killed him in an instant. No pain, no suffering - just gone. Turns out the company knew about it and we won a very healthy lawsuit against them.

My father also had the presence of mind to have significant life insurance. My mother, bless her, never spoiled us. We never went without, but I wasn't given a corvette when I passed my drivers exam, my two sisters weren't flooded with jewelry either. Like I said, we lived a normal life. At least, it was normal.

My older sister, Jen, twenty one years old, was a complete nerd. Check off all the boxes - large glasses, big baggy long sleeve shirts and sweaters, always reading. She had dirty brown hair - ran in the family, she was a little over 5' tall. My younger sister was old for her class. She turned eighteen in the beginning of the school year and is looking forward to school finishing up in two months. She adored her older sister and tried to mimic her all the time. They could have passed as twins except Aimee loved to wear pony tails.

I was more like my father, smart enough to make school fairly boring, semi-athletic, and from what I learned later on - a complete horn ball. I was only 5'9, 19yrs old, average looking, but kept up with my local soccer team to stay in shape.

Our Mother, Linda, was your standard soccer mom. She was cute for a middle-aged woman, friendly with the other team moms, and definitely a cheerleader in all three of our lives. She had a part time job - at the local library to keep busy. We didn't need the money but she felt it was a good idea to show a work ethic.

To that end, we all had chores. I took on the role of most of the heavy work - mowing the lawn, shoveled snow, etc. Linda also thought it would be a good idea that we all learned to cook, so every week we had a breakfast schedule and a dinner schedule - someone would cook, someone would clean up.

Jen made the best meals. She was methodical. Aimee couldn't cook for shit but she made some of our basic favorites like grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, etc. My mother still had all the classics - lasagna, meatloaf, chicken fettuccini. And, hold on to your breeches - I cooked on the grill. There was something satisfying with the fire, the peace outside, and the meat. We had a good group dynamic. Everyone got along. There was rarely any animosity or fighting. We even had game nights - poker, monopoly, hide and seek (till we got older).

I spent most of my high school years trying to be as sneaky as I could be with my porn. It didn't take me long to become a complete autist in organization. I had folders for everything, blonde, brunette, threesome, incest, facials, ass. You name it, I had a folder. Somewhere in my first year of online college I became obsessed with incest.

I started noticing my sisters more and more. The way they flowed through a room instead of stomping - the way their jaws moved as they ate - the way they always smelled good. It soon had me hard all the time. I thought I was pretty good at hiding my staring and frequent bulges - certainly the girls didn't ever mention it. At night I'd jerk off to all my depraved fantasies of them.

I was showering one day - in one of our two bathrooms (my mother got one all her own). And the irresistible urge to jerk off over came me. I was getting closer and closer and a dirty though flitted across my addled brain = cum in the conditioner bottle... I never used it, it was refillable... and the thought of my sisters bathing in my cum was too much. I popped open the cap just in time to let a torrent of dirty thoughts and cum flood into the container. I came so hard I literally had to sit down to recover.

I got out of the shower still thinking horny thoughts. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Aimee was serving - so cereal and toast. I didn't blame her, I often served the same - periodically I'd make scrambled eggs. I noticed Aimee was watching me eat today, something she normally doesn't do. I looked up to ask her what's up, but she lowered her head, obviously not interested in talking at this moment as she stuffed a piece of toast in her mouth. The toast was better than normal, maybe because I was still high on hormones from earlier.

I had some work to do for school and then headed off to soccer practice. Jen bummed a ride to the library to research some school project of her own and hang with mom. Who knows what Aimee was up to - her last year of high school and she wasn't in any school related functions. She did hang out with a few of her girlfriends and the mall, so I figured she'd likely waste Friday afternoon with them after school.

Jen had her typical baggy clothes on and looked like she was completely off in space. I took a few quick looks anyway - who knows what might be visible; nothing today. She thanked me and hopped out of the car. Her baggy shirt had ridden up a little high and her pants a little low - so I got a super quick top-of-the-ass view. She had pale smooth skin and nice curves. Spank bank.

After practice, I came home, had a quick shower where I seriously contemplated filling up that conditioner jar some more. I resisted the urge but got out of the shower super horny and hard as a rock. It was then that I saw the girls' toothpaste. Was everything refillable here?

It was beyond insane but the fantasy was too much to resist. I pulled the toothpaste apart and in a mere three strokes shot what felt like a gallon of cum into the container. I used the straw to mix it up and almost felt like I needed to cum again thinking my sisters would be brushing their teeth with my cum.

I don't remember what was for dinner, but I know both girls showered and brushed their teeth for bed that night. They slept in the room next to mine but it was damn near soundproofed. I had tried listening in when I was younger but I never could hear anything. I waited a bit but then had to jerk off again thinking of that toothpaste.

The next day, still no mention, no dirty looks, no police at the front door. I had gotten away with it. This fueled my fantasy, not slowing it. I started thinking at the table, eating an omelet with cut up sweet peppers and cheese. I think Jen had made breakfast today. It was also very good but I was almost euphoric with my plans and missed Jen looking my way.

I needed more - something direct. It was Saturday and I decided pizza would be a good way to further feed my sisters my cum without them knowing. I ordered a large fully loaded pizza and made sure we had plenty of ranch dressing. I also ordered When Harry Met Sally. Watching an orgasm while eating on screen while eating my ranch mixed cum had a certain devilish appeal to me.

I put everyone in the den, got plates ready, drinks, and a nice bowl of ranch the girls loved to dip pizza into. I had been fantasizing about this for what felt like my whole life. I pulled out my dick and in no time I was getting close. Aimee asked if I needed any help from the den, I told her no and that I was cumming - out to bring them pizza.

I put the head of my dick in the ranch in the bowl and jerked a few more times. I felt the resistance and then the explosion of cum inside the ranch dressing bowl. I grabbed a slice, wiped my dick off on it then slid it into the ranch - who will get the first piece?

Turns out, Jen was more than happy I had already lathered the first slice in cum, I mean, ranch. She took a huge first bite and I saw her pause for a second then close her eyes and finish her bite, chewing a little more slowly, sensually. Aimee dove right in too; she just dipped the tip in and was engrossed in the movie. Jen double dipped pushing her slice deep down. She licked her lips before she brought it to her mouth. Her eyes closing again as she put it in her mouth. Linda never liked ranch so she just enjoyed the company and the movie.

The super popular orgasm scene was fast approaching - we'd all seen this movie before but we all liked it. The girls always laughed at this scene and even pretended they were Meg. Just before the orgasm scene started Jen took another deep dive into the ranch. She even accidentally got some on her finger, which she sucked off like a porn star (to my mind) before she put the pizza back in her mouth.

Aimee and Linda started moaning; Jen almost jumped in confusion but then quickly joined in, moaning away, gyrating and looking like she was really having an orgasm. My mom always played along with this scene. Aimee pretended she was on stage and tried to get all the attention. I sat there with a smile on my face hiding my rock hard cock under my plate.

Aimee had clean up duty. And, as obsessed as anyone I'd ever seen, picked up the bowl and licked it clean. "Oh my god that pizza hit the spot" she said. Jen had a look on her face like she couldn't decide what to say or add. Aimee bounded away with the empty boxes, I turned as I got up and put the plate down, hiding my hardon from my mom and sister. I thanked them for the fun and headed to my room.

As soon as I closed the door I whipped my dick out and started jerking off. It felt amazing. I kept picturing my sisters - each in their own way eating my cum - and right in front of my mother! I barely lasted a minute before blowing a load all over the clothes in the hamper.

The next morning, Sunday, it was my turn for breakfast. I made cheerios with honey for Jen, eggs and toast for Aimee and nothing for my Mother - she always slept in on Sundays. The girls were sitting at the table in the next room as I finished up the details.

I was still so horny. I had dreamt about cum hungry sisters. I had woken up ready to explode. I was jerking off all morning thinking about this. I finished the two eggs, put some butter on the toast and spread it around, put some cereal in another bowl, milk, then a healthy coating of honey - I knew it wouldn't take me long - I'd been pulling at my cock all morning, getting closer and closer.

I quickly pulled my dick out and aimed at Jen's cereal. I blew a healthy load all over it - three heavy streams which blended in nicely with the reflective honey. I knew there was some left and shot one last rope and dribbled some more on Aimee's toast. I quickly spread it around a little then headed out.

I put down Aimee's eggs and toast and she said it smelled great and started in. I placed the cereal cum bowl in front of Jen right as our mother Linda came in. She swooped in and swiped the bowl with a grin - saying "First come first serve!" I was more shocked than Jen and froze in place. I was on the verge of panic and decided to quickly leave the room and headed into the kitchen.

Jen shouted that she needed another bowl. I stood there for a few seconds collecting my thoughts and wondering at the shit-storm that was about to commence. But nothing happened. No shit storm. I tried to calm down and made Jen a basic bowl of cereal and honey. I brought it out as my mom was drinking down the leftover milk in her empty bowl.

She told Jen, "If I remembered cereal tasting that good, I'd have it more often!"

Jen dug into her bowl and I swear I saw a flash of disappointment as she ate. I had a bowl of fruit-loops thinking it appropriate for my current situation. Aimee ate all her food and looked quite happy with the quality. Linda, still smiling, cleaned up and I swear she had more pep in her step than normal.

We went into the den and Aimee broke out the cards. Jen grabbed one of those thick white multi-colored pens to keep score. Mom finished up in the kitchen and said she had some errands to run and would be back later. Aimee dealt and we played a homemade version of rummy.

Jen seemed lost in though and kept twirling her pen in her mouth. It was insanely hot watching her tongue swirl around the end of it and I was definitely getting hard. I didn't have anything to hide it either. I was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of our low coffee table. Aimee was to my left and Jen was sitting on the couch and had an excellent view of the rising situation, which she just noticed.

She kept looking away and then right back at it. I stopped looking at her and pretended I was completely engrossed in the game. Jen pushed the pen in quite a bit deeper when she thought no one was looking. She was staring at my crotch when she did it.

Aimee won. No surprise. And, as usual she did her Aimee celebration where she ran around with her arms up yelling she was number one. On her more enthusiastic lap, she jumped over the couch but didn't quite clear it.

She'd caught her pj's on the edge of the couch and sort of slid down the front, leaving her pj's behind. Aimee wasn't wearing underwear. Jen fell back laughing. I was too shocked to do anything. I'd never seen my sister's ass before. Hell, I'd hardly seen any skin at all, ever. She was pale and small. And wiggling around like crazy trying to hold herself up to pull her pj's back on - but it was no use. She eventually gave up the struggle, slid them off completely and jumped back over the couch to put them back on.

I felt like I was in my own little world. At first I was enjoying Jen staring at my dick through my shorts. Then I got to see Aimee's naked ass shaking around upside down. I didn't even realize what I was doing, my hand just moved on its own accord and I grabbed my dick and jerked it up and down in slow motion as I watch Aimee flail about. Her ass was perfect.

When she finally got free, she was completely naked from the waist down. She never turned around, she just bounced right back over the couch. I got to see, for the briefest instance, her pussy. It looked like dessert. Once she'd hopped over, reality came crashing back - I remembered Jen staring at my dick, so I quickly let go and pretended nothing untoward happened.

Jen's head was just turning from me to the couch. She got up and leaned over the couch, her ass pointing right at me slowly shaking back and forth - was that on purpose? Jen was laughing and teasing Aimee as she got her pj's back on. I got up and quickly left the room.

Monday, a school day for everyone, was different. Something about the weekend had changed the dynamic. Jen, working from home, on her research project, wasn't wearing her baggy shirt today. Instead, she'd opted for a less baggy t-shirt. She was also wearing boxers today.

She looked like she hadn't slept much - even after her shower to wake her up. Aimee also looked tired. But she was dressed even more conservatively. She could hardly look at me during breakfast.

Linda caught on right away - "What's going on, someone get caught cheating?"

I didn't know she knew our no cheating rule - but I guess girls will talk to girls, even if it is their mom. Cheating was a no no. I mean, you could do it, but if you got caught you had to do something super embarrassing - like run around the house nude. I've never been caught and the girls are angels and would never cheat.

Aimee blushed like crazy when mom brought that up. It made me wonder if they're as angelic as I have been led to believe.

"Aimee? Did Matt finally catch you cheating?" OMG, those cheating devils! I looked at the girls hard and they both blushed. So much for living with angels!

Aimee related the story to mom and when she was done, mom had a smile across her face, holding in full blown laughter.

"Sounds like you finally got what you deserve. Maybe it was divine intervention to make up for all the cheating you two ladies do."

Now, I really didn't feel bad about feeding them my cum, or having them bathe in it. Now I felt like they deserved more. Jen kept her head down the whole time.

I spent all night thinking of ways to get back at my cheating sisters. I knew I'd be jerking off to my memory of Aimee's ass for months, too. I figured, Ice-cream seemed like an easy way to get to fill their mouths with my cum so I planned out how to do that tomorrow. Virtually everything going on these days had my dick hard.

Tuesday Linda made breakfast before shuffling all the girls out to school, library, etc. I did a little schoolwork, watched some revenge porn, and then went to the store to pick up some ice-cream and toppings. Jen made dinner, a salad with cucumbers and carrots, with ranch - not my favorite but it's better on salad than pizza.

Jen and Aimee kept stealing glances as I ate. The salad tasted good to me. Main course was meatloaf. Not their best. We retired to watch a movie and I told them I had a surprise. I went to the kitchen and made three bowls of ice-cream. I shouted out who wants toppings? Both the girls loved toppings, and they'd get plenty tonight.

Mom said, "If there is any left, I'd love a taste."

I figured what the hell; I could spare some for her. I pulled my dick out and started jerking. Thinking of sliding my dick in Aimee's ass made me cum fast and had me shooting like a rock star.

I covered Jen's the most then Aimee's then the last shot over Mom's. I used a spoon to scoop the last drops onto mom's and left the spoon there. The cum froze to the spoon. I then threw some sprinkles on top, pink for Aimee and red for Jenn. Mom got a mix.

I came out and served them while we channel surfed. Mom picked up the spoon and licked it clean. Jen seemed to only want to eat the toppings. Aimee ate everything. I didn't know who to stare at.

Mom spilled some on her shirt and tried to lick it off. She ended up looking like a porn star moving her tits around under her shirt trying to line them up and the ice-cream up with her mouth. She eventually gave up and holding her shirt out in front of her, leaned back and sprung forward for momentum to get out of the chair - she ended up flashing me with the move. I didn't see a whole lot, but I did see a hard nipple on the end of her right tit. It even glistened in the light of the TV.

She walked out of the room with a little sway to her hips. Jen thanked me for the ice-cream and specifically mentioned how much she liked toppings. Aimee had her face buried in her bowl and came out with ice-cream all over her face. It looked like every facial cum shot I've ever seen online.

I stared at her as my cock throbbed. Aimee was oblivious but Jen was watching. She saw my pants, even in the dark, my dick bouncing to my heartbeat. Jen smirked and then jumped on Aimee, dragging her to the couch.

"Mmm ice-cream," she said as she started lapping Aimee's face with her tongue.

Aimee squealed in laughter and tried to scramble away. My cock was about to burst at this scene. Another fantasy coming true! Some wrestling ensued and I was on the edge of the chair watching as the girls pulled this way and that on their shirts gyrating as they play wrestled.

I slid my hand down and jerked my cock while I they were occupied. Nothing popped out of their clothes, but I did get to see some tight bellies. Aimee finally relented and let Jen lick a few more times before she was let up to go get cleaned off in the bathroom. I quickly let go of my dick and attempted to bend my knees to hide my throbbing cock, easily outlined in my shorts.

Jen was out of breath but had a smile on her face. She got up, stretched out and headed to her room with a little bit of a sway to her hips too. I sat there stroking my dick through my shorts, again, with my eyes closed; God that was a hot scene. She probably did have my cum on her face from the ice-cream!

I heard a noise coming from the hallway and slowly slid my left eye open just enough to look, but didn't stop stroking. I suspected it was Aimee, hiding in the shadows watching. I figured I'd give her a show. I was too horny to stop anyway. I kept jerking, listening for any hint she was still there. I couldn't hear anything.

Diabless
Diabless
50 Followers