Obsessed with Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her over so her legs were in the air and dove back into her pussy with my tongue. She was writhing around as my tongue assaulted her pussy. I licked her slit a few times and then nibbled on her clit which drove her crazy.

She started moaning, "Oh God I'm cumming!" over and over again.

I slowly relented then helped her up, put her towel back on her and walked her to the door. She stumbled to her room to get dressed for school.

Mom came out with another one of her sexy librarian outfits on; a skirt that flowed while she walked and a tight button up shirt that had the top three buttons undone, showing a healthy amount of cleavage. I beckoned her over as she walked by my room.

I still had my cock out, glistening with Aimee's saliva, rock hard. She came over and I reached up to her and pulled her face towards mine, slowly. I gave her a deep kiss, exploring her mouth and enjoying her soft inviting lips. Her eyes opened as she tried to identify the taste in her mouth, her daughters pussy. After a few moments, she realized what it was and moaned into me and almost melted.

I broke off the kiss and started kissing her neck, making sure my pussy covered chin was wiping all over her neck. I wanted mom to carry Aimee's pussy sent all day, like the perfume of the gods. I finished just as Aimee came out of her room.

She was dressed in shorts that showed off her tight little ass and a long sleeve shirt. She still had a dreamy look in her eyes. She smiled as she walked by; licking her lips when she saw my cock was still out. Mom's nipples were hard and it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. It made me wonder if she was wearing underwear. I let her go and she almost looked sad to be going. She looked down at my cock bouncing to my heart before she left.

I went and sat back down, swirling my tongue around, enjoying the taste of mom and Aimee. I reminded myself to get a picture of Aimee bent over like that, later.

I had some school work that needed to be done so I started working on that to calm myself down for later. It was a presentation on the economics of the second tier of Indian royalty. Who comes up with these assignments? It took a while to do the research and gather enough facts to write up a decent opening. Around lunchtime I got up and stretched. I headed to the kitchen and made a sandwich.

I went back to my room after I finished eating and took some time to watch some incest porn. It only ever took a little nudge to get things going in the vids. I've learned that it's about the same in real life too. It only takes a little nudge. I got back to my work and finished another section before the girls got home. I had a good idea which nudge I'd like to work on tonight.