Obsession Ch. 03

Story Info
Ace finally gets what he wants in its entirety.
3.3k words
4.56
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After growing frustrated with the lack of intimacy from Mia, Ace decided that he could no longer take it slow and he had to take a different approach.

The upcoming campground party was the perfect opportunity as all the booze was sure to loosen Mia up.

Mia was constantly guilty about not doing her part as a good girlfriend. She was so grateful towards him, and loved the deep conversations they would have with one another. He treated her like an adult, and protected her like no other. She made an effort to dress up for him and wear outfits that he picked out for her.

She was happy to go to the party with him. She never used to go to parties in high school because she was afraid of the handsy guys at her school, but with the protection of her new boyfriend, she was excited to attend a party.

At first when she saw his choice of clothes for her, she was hesitant, but wanted to make him happy, so kissed him and said, "I love it."

She was in a white button-up crop top with straps. The material was slightly sheer, showing hints of the white lace bra she wore underneath. With the scoop neckline, she had to be extra careful not to show her bra. The skirt he gave her was white as well and was a flare skirt that made above her mid-thigh that barely covered the matching white lace panties she wore underneath. This was the first time he had picked out underwear for her, but she pushed the thought aside and decided it was just to avoid any bright colours underneath the white clothing.

When she walked out to show him the outfit, Ace immediately began to grin before looking her up and down. "You look so beautiful, Mia," he said as he pulled her into his arms. His hands pinched at her waist as he kissed her. He brought his hands to the back of her thighs and lifted her so her legs wrapped around his waist as he pinned her against the wall.

As his hands moved up to grope her ass through the lace material, she giggled as she pushed him away. "Do you need me to take care of you?" she asked innocently as her hand down his chest to his belt buckle. She was trying to stop him with a mere hand job. At that, any guilt that he might've had about tonight vanished.

He faked a smile at her and kissed her one more time before setting her down. "We'll have plenty of time for that," he whispered in her ear before placing a chaste kiss on her cheek.

The party was crowded, and Mia instinctively moved closer to Ace. His hand remained on her waist as he guided her throughout the crowd. The crowded space made it more evident how the men outnumbered the women as Mia strained to find other women. When she did, they were practically draped over one or two men in what could be described as a sexual embrace.

Everyone wanted to talk to Ace and that was made clear to her from the get go, causing pride to swell up in her. They finally made it to a couch where she sat in his lap and was pressed with her ass to his hard crotch.

"Does this remind you of the bus ride?" he whispered into her ear as he sucked on her earlobe.

She blushed and looked down to see his other hand resting on her upper thigh. "That feels like so long ago," she smiled at him.

He squeezed her thigh as he asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Anything non-alcoholic," she responded as she placed a hand over his in warning. He lifted her off his lap and briefly talked to a man before walking back to her.

As he sat her back in his lap, the man came back to them with their drinks. "I got orange juice for you, and I'm having some alcohol. I hope you don't mind," he said with a kiss to her cheek.

"Of course not," she said with a giggle. She finished her drink within a couple of sips. A few minutes later, her head started to feel slightly foggy. "Do you think you can ask for another drink for me?"

"Of course," Ace said giddily, knowing the drug in her drink had started to take effect. He called over the same man and asked for another orange juice. He brought Mia's legs to his side, so she could see him. "You're so beautiful," he said as he started to kiss her. Her eyes immediately closed as she sloppily kissed him back. As his hand travelled up the side of her thighs, she didn't stop him this time.

When she was brought another drink, she gulped it down while Ace kissed down her neck. As she set her glass down, he started to kiss her again. He brought the hand cupping her face down her neck to rest on her breast before squeezing at the flesh, causing her breast to push obscenely against her top. Mia was less responsive to the kiss, but remained still as he continued his kissing and groping.

Ace pulled back with a smile as he looked at Mia who still had her eyes closed. "Ace, I think I need to lay down."

"Of course," he said as he lifted her to a stand. He brought her arm to rest on his opposite shoulder, and kept a hand on her waist to keep her balance. As they started to go to a less crowded area of the house, he brought his hand up her waist to squeeze at her breast. Seeing her lack of a response, he smiled and carried her bridal style in his arms.

He opened the door of the empty bedroom and locked it behind him before putting her on the bed.

He continue to kiss her, savouring in the softness of her lips. He kissed down her neck and began to unbutton her top. He desperately pressed his fingers into her bra-clad breasts as he kissed the swells of her breast.

"Please," she whimpered. "I think I just need to sleep."

"You're okay," he whispered back to her as he pet her hair. He kissed down her stomach and placed a kiss over her skirt before pulling it up to her waist. He grabbed her panties as he pulled them down, kissing at her thighs.

"Please," she whimpered again, writhing on the bed. "Let me go," she softly cried.

He grabbed her hair as he inserted a finger into her pussy. "Just try to enjoy yourself." He muffled her cry by covering her mouth with his own. He started to play with her clit and inserted another finger watching as her eyes shot open. He covered her mouth with his other hand before kissing her neck. "You're such a good girl," he murmured against her skin as she started to get wet from his attentions.

He began to unbuckle his pants as he stared down at his prize in front of him. Her top was open showing off the white lace bra that barely covered her lovely breasts, hinting at the dark pink nipples that laid underneath. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist and she was no longer wearing panties, making the picture more enticing.

He soon replaced his fingers with his erection as he pushed into her slowly. She began to cry into his hand as he pushed in more until he had filled her to the hilt. He licked at her tears before kissing her lips again. He pushed in and out more frantically as she struggled, desperate to reach his climax.

He watched as his hands grasped at her hips to pull her into him, not caring about the sound of her soft cries. He became more frantic as he reached his climax. As he filled her with cum, he collapsed on top of her. "Thank you for cooperating, Mia," he said, kissing her shoulder and rolling onto his back.

With a hand wrapped around her waist, he fell asleep and she found herself give in to her own brain fog as she fell asleep.

The minute she woke up, she felt pain. A searing pain from her nether regions. With her top open, her skirt hiked up and the painful fact that her panties were gone, she sat up and reluctantly looked down to see the blood and cum at her entrance. She began to cry, waking up her aggressor next to her.

He woke up and placed a hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong, Mia?"

She looked at him with tears streaking her face. "What did you do to me?"

"You don't remember?" he asked, feigning surprise. "You told me that you wanted to share yourself with me completely. I can't believe you can't remember us making love."

"You raped me!" she accused.

"You came on to me, practically throwing yourself at me."

She ran a frustrated hand through her waves, not looking at him. She couldn't remember what happened, but she knew the boundaries that she had set. "I think we should break up."

"What?" he asked getting up. "Please, Mia," he said wrapping his arms around her. "Does sex mean nothing to you?"

"I'm going to live where I used to. I don't want to see you for a while."

He let her go as she rummaged around and found her panties. She slipped them on and fixed herself up before wordlessly walking out.

When she went to the other girls, she began to cry uncontrollably. She held onto Sarah, her friend's younger sister. None of the girls pestered her to share what happened that day.

The next evening, she got dressed in a red buttoned dress that reached her knees. She finally mustered up the courage to tell Sarah about what happened.

"You're telling me you think Mr. Powell raped you?"

Mia nodded her head.

Sarah laughed bitterly. "We all know the two of you are dating. You probably were when we were in school. Saying you had a scholarship, when you were probably fucking behind Bruce's back. Mr. Powell has done a lot for us, and just because you get into a little fight, you can't accuse him of these things."

"It's true," Mia said exasperated. "I'm not lying. I still have bruises on my hips and my breasts from where he grabbed me," she cried.

"Stop!" Sarah yelled. "I suggest you leave this place if you don't want to be shunned by the other girls."

"Please," Mia begged.

"Leave while I'm being nice, or I'll tell the other girls about your whoring."

Mia walked out dejected. She shivered at the cool night breeze as she walked down the field.

That night, Ace had been drinking with Brendan and Joey over his loss with Mia. Ever since the kidnap set-up that was arranged, Brendan could not keep his eyes off the public displays by Ace and Mia, and found himself to enjoy watching the hot couple. Joey, who had been repeatedly rejected since they were in high school, agreed with the older men over her haughty personality and how difficult she was.

As Joey grabbed another bottle, Brendan pointed out into the field. "It's that girl."

Ace looked to where he was pointing and laughed. "Am I drunk or do I see Mia?"

"I see her too and I think she's alone," he said with a wolfish grin.

Ace signalled them to follow as he approached the girl. Mia caught sight at the three drunken men and began to run away. Ace laughed as Joey chased after her and lifted her up from the waist, bringing her towards the two other men.

He watched on with lust as she brought her legs up, kicking and screaming, but all her could focus on were the glimpses of her navy-blue panties. "Lay her on the ground," he commanded Joey. "Brendan, you grab her hands and cover her mouth."

The two obliged as she continued to squirm. Ace laid on top of her, wrapping each leg around hers. He licked her neck up to her cheek before placing a wet kiss on her lips.

He began to laugh again as she squirmed, watching the way her breasts shook below him. "Grab the bottle," he told Joey without shifting his gaze from her. "Pour it over her breasts."

Ace started to rub at her breasts as they began to soak in alcohol. He ripped open the buttons of her dress exposing the blue bra she wore. Joey continued to pour and they all watched as her bra turned partially sheer, showing hints of her dark pink nipples. With the coldness of the night sky or with the fastened rubbing of her breasts by the man she thought she loved; her nipples started to harden. Ace continued to laugh at her state, pinching at her nipples. "You were always so sensitive about me touching your breasts. It seems like you're starting to like that now"

Tears left her eyes as he smiled down at her, not an ounce of the gentleness she once saw. Ace noticed Joey start to rub at his crotch. He looked down at the helpless girl again, the smile leaving his lips. He pulled her dress up to her hips as he ripped off her panties. He began unbuckling his belt, causing her to start screaming again.

Ace removed Brendan's hand from her mouth and replaced it with her panties that were now stuffed in her mouth. He poured some water over his cock before spearing it into her tight pussy. He rammed into her harder as he kissed her neck. "You're so tight," he groaned as he pushed harder and faster, not caring for her comfort. Mia couldn't stand the pain form being dry with his entry and the humiliation of having these other men who she detested watching over her assault. The other two men hovered over them, jerking themselves off to the sight, while Ace bred her with such intensity in her unaroused state.

He groaned loudly as he finished inside of her. He laid on top of her for a minute or two before finally bringing himself off and beckoning the other guys to follow him as they walked away, leaving her thoroughly used on the cold ground.

After she was sure they left, she removed the panties from her mouth. She used it to wipe at the cum leaking out of her pussy. She simply held the dress together as she walked away and returned to the house with the girls, despite the shame she felt. She slept like nothing had happened. It wasn't like anyone would believe her either.

Her head pounded. He raped her twice. And he seemed to know the older man who had tried to do the same to her when they first arrived at the camp grounds. Had she been lied to all this time? She chose to shut out the memories of the last few months.

The next week went on with hushed whispers surrounding her. Sarah wouldn't talk to her. She would scrub at her skin in the shower, but it took a while before the bite marks and bruises healed, but the memories could not be erased as she cried herself to sleep.

One day, Sarah came by to see her. "Mr. Powell wanted to see you. He wants to apologize for your fight." He had thought she would return at her own accord, but was frustrated to see she hadn't changed her mind.

"I don't want to see him," Mia replied quietly.

"Stop being such a bitch. He's apologizing for whatever and you can't seem to get off your high horse."

"You can tell him I heard the apology, but I don't want to see him."

Sarah was gone for the next few days. Nothing else was off until Mia received news that Sarah wanted to see her at the other camp ground.

Despite every alarm in her head going off, Mia still went. She couldn't leave an old friend like that.

As she arrived, she was taken to the room where her and Ace used to sleep. She clenched her fists as she was flooded with the tender memories of them together contrasted with the betrayal she felt. She walked in to Ace standing behind a chair holding the unconscious body of Sarah.

Mia began to rush towards the girl, but froze as she noticed the knife he was holding. "Please, don't do anything to her. None of this has anything to do with her."

He smiled as he grazed the tip of the knife against her cheek.

"Please, I'll do anything."

He stopped at her words. "Anything? Anything could be a lot of things."

She sank to her knees before him. "I'll give you anything you want."

"Pass me your top."

Mia took a deep breath in before pulling the blouse over her head, leaving her in a black bra and blue jeans. Ace walked around towards her and lifted her to a stand. He took a step forward, causing her to take a step back until she was against the wall. He pressed his body up against hers and started to kiss her earlobe, her cheeks and down her neck, leaving small bites. "This is for Sarah," Mia whispered under her breath.

"For Sarah?" Ace asked as he took a step towards the unconscious girl.

Mia grabbed at his shirt. "Leave her alone. I said I'll do anything."

He chuckled. "It's not her I want. It's you," he emphasized with a squeeze at her crotch. He pushed her towards the bed and laid her down. She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing as he took off his shirt and climbed on top of her. He brushed his thumb against her lips and began to kiss her. As he pressed her jaw and forced it open, his tongue invaded her mouth and explored every nook.

They were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. He continued to kiss her, but they were interrupted as someone walked in. "We need you Ace. There's a fight that broke out."

Ace looked back at the helpless beauty in front of him and groaned. "Make sure she stays on the camp ground."

Ace was gone for the next couple of weeks. Before he had seen her again, she received news that arrangements for their wedding were to take place. She had women prod her in the name of measurement and give her herbal teas. She was treated like a queen, but she knew she was being prepared to be a slave.

Their wedding took place in front of the entire town. She wore a grand wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline that accentuated her breasts, and flowed out from the waist. Her declaration of consent was not asked for as they were announced husband and wife. She felt nauseous as he pulled her in for a chaste kiss that caused the crowd to cheer for the seemingly loving couple.

After the ceremony, she was lifted abruptly bridal style and brought to their bedroom. Being laid down on the bed, their memories started to flood back to her and she began to cry. "You said you'd give yourself to me if we were married." He didn't care that she continued to cry as he kissed down her pouting lips to her neck. "We're married as you wished, and I am entitled to this now," he murmured as he kissed down the neckline of her dress at the swells of her breasts. She was relieved to be interrupted by the same guard from the other day. He stood at the doorway awkwardly as Ace continued to rub his hands on Mia's breasts, causing her to blush in humiliation. "I'm afraid we'll have to continue this later," he left a kiss on her lips before leaving the room. She curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep that night.