Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Marital bliss for one, and despair for the other. Ending.
2.3k words
3.25
3.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Mia got ready as usual, happy to find that her groom had not yet returned. She wore a loose-fitting white dress as she sat down on the sofas in their room to eat breakfast.

Before she could finish, he paraded in. "I'm exhausted. It's not easy being the leader, you know."

She flinched as he talked to her casually as if they were a normal couple. "Maybe you should sleep?" she suggested.

He laughed as he walked towards where she was seated and peered down at her, making him look even more imposing. "I think I prefer to spend our time together another way." She grabbed on to the glass in her hand and brought it up to attack him, but was stopped by his hand on her wrist that squeezed painfully, causing her to drop it. "You can be really cute, you know?"

He grabbed her waist and hoisted her over his shoulder. "Please don't, Ace." He dropped her onto the bed and pinned both her wrists over her head with one hand. He brough his knee between her legs, forcing them open. She struggled as his hand pulled up her dress and ran along the outside of her upper thigh until bunching at her pussy. She screamed, but quietened in fear as he ripped her panties in one attempt.

"You're so beautiful, Mia," he said looking into her tear-filled eyes as he slid a finger into her and played with her clit using his thumb. She moaned slightly as he brought his lips against hers. She moved her head out of the way, causing his wet kisses to fall all over her face, but she could not deny the wetness that he had created with his fingers.

As she felt his hardness replace his fingers, she shrieked, "Please Ace, stop!" His entire length pushed into her and she shook with sobs as he continued to kiss her. His hands move away from her wrists as he began to explore her body in rhythm with his thrusts.

He tugged her dress all the way up to her neck and ripped her bra in two. He cupped her breasts and groaned into her mouth. His hands began to pinch at her hardening nipples as he kissed at her tears. He then ran his hands along her thighs then moved them behind to knead her fat ass.

He started kissing her more forcefully, and not being able to take enough, she bit on his tongue hard.

He pulled away and grabbed at his tongue in frustration, the rage clear on his face. "I can't believe you would do this on our first day together as husband and wife," he said with clenched hands.

Ace's eyes fell back to the rhythmic rise and fall of her heaving breasts that were bare to his view. He took off his shirt and suddenly flipped her over on to her stomach. He wrapped one hand around the waves of her hair, forcing her face to press against the mattress, as the other hoisted her up from her bare pussy to bring her to her knees.

He ripped apart the dress she wore and the bra completely off, leaving her naked underneath him. The hand in her hair tightened, causing her to whimper and he pushed his shaft against her opening.

"Ace!" She moaned as the new position caused her to feel even more full. He pounded into her with fast strokes.

His hands reached down to knead her breasts and twist her nipples between his fingers. "You feel so fucking good. You're so sexy."

His hands then dug into her hips as he came in her. After a minute of holding her against him, he collapsed beside her. She pulled the blanket up to cover herself as he recovered.

"We're husband and wife," he said. "I expect you to be more cooperative than that."

He reached out to touch her shoulder, causing her to flinch. He sighed and then walked out of the room after fixing his pants.

Ace was exhausted. He wanted her to love and dote on him the way she used to. He hated the way she flinched or looked at him with disgust. He had to show her just how awful her life would be without him.

It had been a couple of days since she saw Ace, who had gone for another one of his leadership duties. That day, Mia wore a red crop top with a flowy red maxi skirt. She sat on the couches relaxed as she knew Ace would not be there until the next day. She soon fell asleep.

She woke up to the sounds of Brendan and Joey surrounding her. "Ace will be coming soon," she said cautiously. "Is there anything that you needed from him?"

"We just wanted to get a chance to finish some business with his wife," Brendan said.

Mia immediately got up and began to run towards the door. Joey quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back towards the center of the room. She fell into Brendan's arms, and he used the opportunity to wrap one arm around her waist and let the other feel down her back. Joey squeezed her face from the front. "You always thought you were too good for us. Now all you do is get fucked, isn't it?"

She squealed as she was turned to face Brendan who began kissing her lips. She pushed at his chest, and tried to move her face away from his. After a struggle, she finally pushed him off. He grabbed at her breast, but she managed to remove his hand.

Joey stood before her and started to kiss her, pulling at her bottom lip and pinching her waist. She cried as she was pushed into Brendan's arms. Brendan carried her bridal style into her marital bed as she continued to struggle. "Ace!" she cried out desperately as he kissed along her lips. Brendan started to pull her sleeves and bra straps below her shoulder as she struggled to keep her top on. At that time, Joey began to kiss up her legs.

With what felt like a miracle, the hands were off of her. She brought the blanket around her and looked up to see Ace. When the other two had been chased out of the room, she hugged Ace tightly as he sat next to her. He smoothed out her hair and brought her top back into place as she cried into his chest.

"Mia, I think we need to talk about all of this." She continued to stay in his arms, resting her head on his chest as he spoke. "This is why we need to be together. You being with me is the only way for you to be safe. You're a beautiful woman, and I can assure you that every man here would like to get to do what I do." She grimaced at this. "Me being here gives you protection."

She lifted her head and brought some distance between them so she could look at him with his arms still around her. "I need you to treat me how you did before. I want to be your equal, and I want to have conversations and be a regular couple. I want to be a part of the ruling."

"Anything for you," Ace replied as he kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, her arms wrapping around him and going into his hair. The kiss was gentler, but passionate at the same time. As he pulled at her lower lip, she tentatively opened her mouth to allow for his entrance.

He pulled up at the skirt, his hand traveling up her outer thighs to bring them around his waist in a straddle. In an attempt to be the perfect wife, she tightly wrapped her legs around him. His hands moved up her thighs to squeeze into her rounded ass. She yelped slightly, causing him to grin into their kiss.

Her hands remained on his hardened chest, one delicate hand moving down to trace his abs through his shirt. He pulled back from their kiss, looking at the dazed beauty with lust and a hint of love. "Do you want to take off my shirt?"

She hesitantly nodded in agreement as she struggled to pull the shirt up over his height. This struggle jutted out her breasts in front of his face. As soon as his shirt was removed, Ace cupped both breasts in his hand, feeling their weight as he left open kisses on the swells of her breasts. He gently laid her down on her back as he laid on top of her between her legs that remained exposed.

Her eyes widened watching him from below as he approached her, resuming to kiss her lips. His hands moved under them to remove her skirt. One hand remained cupping her cheek as the other entered beneath her panties to play with her clit. As he kissed down her neck with the combined effort of his hands, she moaned and her arched her back towards him.

"I've been waiting so long to have you like this," he murmured against her neck. "I've imagined this moment since the day I first saw you." She shivered slightly at the thought of her teacher having thought of her in that sense when she had felt so safe around him. Her thoughts were disrupted by his hand pulling her top over her head, leaving her in a matching red bra and panties.

He pulled back for a moment to look at her. "You're the woman of my dreams. I can't believe I got so lucky to be with the sexiest, most beautiful girl out there." She smiled slightly, hoping to emerge herself in thoughts of being his wife now, his equal.

He pulled down her bra straps, causing her breasts to push above the cups. His hands immediately began to grope her breasts as he pulled one breast into his mouth. He unclasped her bra and removed it, leaving her writhing under his mouth. He continued to bite her breasts and pull at her now hardened nipples with his mouth as his other slid down her flat stomach and wide hips to pull her panties off.

He looked down at her again, and she looked back up at him this time. He smiled at her reassuringly before kissing her lips. She kissed back with a new vigor as his finger pushing into her pussy. He appreciated the way her bare breasts pushed up against his bare chest, molding into him as she grew wetter with another finger pushing into her.

He kissed down her chest, down her stomach. His hands grabbed her thighs and kissed the sensitive flesh causing her to moan. His mouth for her pussy lips for the first time, kissing them, causing Mia to buck her hips against his mouth in her aroused state. His tongue worked magic as she pushed him further into her by his hair, wrapping her legs around her back. She finally came into his mouth and laid on her back.

He came up and kissed her lips. She could taste herself on his tongue, but felt intoxicated by her first climax and kissed back with closed eyes. "I love you," he whispered.

She couldn't bring herself to say anything back, and thankfully he began kissing her again, not giving her the chance. He entered into her. She cried out, not yet used to his girth and length. He kissed her in a gentle manner and played with her breasts as he fed his cock into her welcoming pussy. He pushed himself completely into her as she gasped into his mouth. Ace began to thrust into her a new pace, and she found herself raising her hips to meet him.

Her flipped them over, so she was straddling him, while he lay on his back. "I want you to ride me," he said in a breathy tone. She slowly began to gyrate her hips. She looked down at him in a way to gauge his approval. "You're doing so well," he confirmed as she continued to move her hips in a way that pushed his cocked into her just the right way. He watched in awe as she closed her eyes and moaned with the movement. He grabbed her hips and began to bounce her on his cock, causing her to breasts to bounce in a hypnotizing manner. He clutched at her breasts as she continued to move to the rhythm he had set.

As she was reaching her next climax, he flipped her back onto her back and brought one leg to rest on his shoulder as he thrusted into her. He groaned as he was able to feel himself being pulled in by her warm passage. "You're so tight," he rasped as he thrust at a quickened pace. His thrusts grew deeper as he felt himself reach his climax. They came together. He laid there for a moment, savouring the moment and savouring the feeling of conquering the walking wet dream underneath him.

He pulled out and hugged her naked frame against his own. "I love you," he murmured against her forehead before placing a kiss.

"I love you too," she replied, placing a quick kiss to his lips. He watched her wavy mane surrounding her like a halo, the hazel doe eyes that looked up at him earnestly, the small upturned nose, the red flush against her lips, the pouty lips that appeared to be swollen by his passionate kisses, and her warm fair body peppered with signs of his kissed and pulled tightly against him.

He would definitely be obsessed for her as long as his heart kept beating.