All Comments on 'Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 02'

by Misinterpret

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kingswedekingswede9 months ago
Love old pussy

Keep up the great story line.

I bet they both have friends that need a good fucking along with his mother and aunts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful tale of tail, even two simultaneously!

My Maternal Grandfather remaried after the passing of my mother's mother. Our family referenced this woman as aunt; she was much younger than any of my aunts. This 'aunt' invited me to visit/go with her and my grandfather to Florida, where she said many of her friends would lie to see me well dressed and driving a nice car . . .

john871john8719 months ago

good job, keep posting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was raised by my sweet, chubby grandma. I always slept with her because she only had a three-room flat.

From the moment my cock was big enough and got hard I fucked her, grandma was a big lover of fucking. I fucked her until she got seriously ill and then unfortunately I couldn't anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So these two stories really got me going!

I'm 52, yes many think I am old, but I am not. After reading the first two (no offense but you really need to add quotation marks " " when each one speaks and work just a tad on spelling and maybe use spell check occasionally, the only other thing wrong was your sentences need to be formed a little better, but otherwise, awesome job. Again, not trying to offend, just offering advice) I'm a bit "randy" myself now. Gonna visit my single 65 year old neighbor. She always hugs on me and gets a bit touchy feely. Wonder how far we can go?

Ozgood13Ozgood133 months ago

Hard as a rock reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous