Occupational Hypnotherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another first timer. Do you think she'll be a repeat customer, or was she too skeptical?" she asked, eyeing Mark.

He walked around the other side of his desk, sat down at his chair, and turned in it to face Marta as he undid his pants and pulled them off to avoid mess. "I think she'll be back. She had doubts, but they were more about herself than about the practice."

"I'm glad to hear that Mr. Canford," she said smiling before taking his member between her lips. She was truly skillful and Mark often had need of her additional services. Marta was very schedule oriented though, and had a different service planned from Monday through Friday. As everyone knows, Mondays suck. So that is also what Marta did on Mondays.

She alternated between using her lips and tongue, releasing him only long enough to give long slow licks up and down his member while she lightly dragged her nails across his thighs. She had picked up on this over the months she had been here and known what it did to Mark. Her tongue knew all the spots on his head that would push him closer without making him cum early and she hit them every time. Mark often feigned that he just needed a moment to think and stare out the window as she did this to keep himself under control. Today was no exception. She sucked him hard and fast for a few moments, sending him further and further into pleasure, bobbing up and down quietly on his member before pulling back with a light gasp.

"Your 1:30 pm appointment today is Thomas Dreary," she said, stroking him beside her face as she spoke. "You remember him, the older gentleman who wants you to erase his fear of dying?"

Mark looked down from the window, admiring his secretary and her work. Her red lipstick had come off on his cock in a way he found incredibly sexy. He surmised this is something that Marta had picked up on very early as she initially did not wear the kind that came off easy, but switched once and never went back after seeing his reaction.

"Ah, yes," he began thoughtfully, motioning for her to continue. She did so but maintained eye contact with him as he spoke and slowed down to allow him to speak easily. "Thomas is afraid not just of death but of dying alone. A common fear among many people, not simply the elderly. The most I can do is encourage him to reach out to his friends and family and try to make him realize that we all die alone regardless." Mark repositioned himself in the chair, placing his hand on her head to guide his member deeper down her throat. "I can mitigate his fear, but it is a deeply rooted one. His treatment should continue for... say another few weeks before I think we'll see significant turnaround in him."

Marta pushed herself down until her lips were touching mark's stubby pubic hairs, his cock fully enveloped in her throat. She held herself there for a moment eyeing him before she pulled back and released him from her mouth. "Very good Mr. Canford. Would you like to take over now? It's almost time for lunch."

Mark stood up, pushing his chair back as he did so. "Yes Marta, I would like that." He reached behind her head and grabbed her bun in his right hand, pulling it downward first to look her in the eyes. "I appreciate what you've done with your hair today. Be sure to do it more often on Mondays."

"Of course, Mr. Canford," Marta affirmed, smiling politely.

Mark lined himself up with Marta's mouth and pushed her face onto him by her hair bun. His cock was about halfway down her throat when he pulled back and began to fuck-fuck her gently. He loved the feeling of control he had doing this, feeling inch after inch of himself disappear down a woman's throat before pulling it back out again. He grasped her hair tightly in one hand and let out a moan as he plowed her throat, speeding up a bit more every so often. Marta would occasionally moan or gag, but Mark surmised that this was merely for his pleasure and nothing more.

Mark was getting close and he could feel it. "Nearly finished Marta, just a bit more." Marta was well aware of what this meant and moved her hands from Mark's thighs to her own and relaxed herself. Mark wrapped his hands behind her head and began to piston himself in and out of her mouth. He knew that spit was dripping from her mouth to the floor as he could hear the wet noise of his lubricated cock pummeling her throat. He fucked her throat as hard as he could now, his adrenaline and pleasure mixing into such a head rush he was more animal than man.

Finally he passed his limit, holding her face to his groin as the first few spurts of cum show down her throat. He soon pulled her back, intending to let the rest spill into her mouth before Marta took charge of continuing the blowjob as Mark shot rope after rope into her mouth. It felt as if she was draining his life out through his cock. He barely kept his balance as the sensation overtook him. After several moments of agonizing pleasure passed, Marta pulled back off of Mark and opened her mouth sticking out her tongue to reveal that the task was complete and his cum had been dutifully swallowed.

"I know taking on new clients can be stressful, so I hope I was able to help you Mr. Canford." She said it in the most matter of fact way possible, but it was music to Mark's ears.

He took the handkerchief from his drawer and wiped himself first, then his secretary. "Yes Marta, you're always of great assistance to me. Go take lunch and be sure to return by 12:30, with fresh makeup and your best customer service smile!"

"As always, Mr. Canford," she happily said, getting up and putting on her shirt. Ash she sauntered out of his office, Mark couldn't help but feel like one of the luckiest men alive. With the exciting part of his day out of the way, he locked up the office and headed out to the diner across the street. He was looking forward to his next session with Abigail, but that would have to wait.

12