Octo-Lover

Story Info
I want to please my girlfriend, but this is weird...
1.9k words
4
10.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

I look down at the silicone tentacle I'm wearing on my right arm. I look absurd. It feels kind of like I'm a kid wearing a costume. The tentacle is a sort of fuchsia-purple color. Or maybe it's magenta. There's kind of a pink hue to it. Hell, I don't understand color names.

The colors fall in a gradient pattern, with one side lighter than the other. That's the side that has the little silicone suckers attached to it. The sucker-shaped parts are actual suction cups. It's my second time wearing the prosthetic, and I feel just as awkward this time as I did the first. But Jessica loves it.

My girlfriend, Jessica, has a huge hentai fetish. It's the only porn she'll watch, and she loves to watch it with me. At first it was cool. Who doesn't want a girlfriend that wants to watch porn with them? Then I found out that tentacle-porn is literally the only thing she watches. She has no interest in anything else, and when I bring up watching something different, she tells me I can watch it by myself. I guess it's better than her telling me not to watch it.

Still, I've never fully understood the hentai fetish, and now that I'm sitting here with the tentacle on my arm, it feels unnatural. Jessica looks excited, though. She spent a lot of money on this tentacle, and I don't want to disappoint her. She lies on the bed wearing only a loose t-shirt. No panties. No socks. My eyes drift down to her toes, digging into the sheets like a kitten kneading them. It's cute.

Of course I want to do what makes her feel good. Even if it feels a little silly. I start to touch her thigh with the prosthetic tentacle, the way she likes it. Jessica closes her eyes, but when I lift the tentacle and press it against her skin again, her eyes pop back open.

"The lube," she says.

Right. I forgot. What's a silicone tentacle without a bit of mucus-substitute? I lean over, reaching with my non-tentacled arm and straining not to fall over as I grab the bottle of lubricant off the dresser. Then I pop open the bottle with my thumb and generously pour it over the length of the tentacle. Jessica likes it real wet. I say nothing, as she has instructed me.

After I set the bottle back down, I plop the tentacle down on her thigh. It makes a wet smack sound, and Jessica moans. Now that they're wet, the suckers stick to her skin easily, and as I peel up the silicone tentacle, each of the suckers pops off her skin like moist, smacking lips. I peel them up from the wide end of the tentacle first, starting at my elbow and finishing by removing the suckers at the tip. I have to use my left hand to help with those a little bit. I nervously look at Jessica as I do this. She doesn't like feeling my hand while she's in this headspace. Fortunately, her eyes are closed in anticipation, and she's pulling her t-shirt up higher to get it out of the way. She doesn't take it all the way off, though, and her tits are still covered by the light, clinging fabric.

After peeling up the suckers, I smack the tentacle against her again, slightly higher on her thigh. This time, the suckers at the tip attach across her hip bone and over her lower belly. I slowly peel them off again, and Jessica squirms in the bed and moans. Her leg and lower abdomen are covered in the lube, and I watch as she lowers her hand to rub around in it. I guess that's part of the experience.

Okay, she looks ready. I take a breath and aim the tip of the tentacle between her legs. I have to be careful not to touch her with any other part of my body. It ruins the illusion for her. I made that mistake last time. I hold my tentacle arm steady with my left hand and navigate it toward her. The tip of the tentacle is longer than where my fingers end, so I don't have a lot of control over how it moves, and the silicone is somewhat flexible, so it can wiggle around a bit.

As I reach the tentacle towards her, the end of it flails around, lightly touching her inner thighs and labia, leaving a trail of shiny lubricant. Jessica sucks in a breath at the feeling. I look up and see that she's biting her lip. Then I look back down and bite my own lip in concentration, trying to hold my wrist steady as I aim the tentacle at the slightly parted opening of her labia. It wriggles its way between them, sliding between her pussy lips and bunching up as it presses against her, not quite finding the opening of her vagina. I press my lips together and push forward, getting the wriggly tentacle to penetrate her though brute force.

Jessica moans loudly as the tentacle pops inside her. She doesn't seem to mind the lack of finesse. If anything, her moan sounds over the top, but she's certainly not doing this for me, so I guess the sensation really does feel that good.

Now that the tip is inside her, my role is easier. I lean down on the bed, holding myself up with my non-tentacled hand, and I slide the octopus arm deeper inside Jessica. She opens her legs wider for me--well, for it--and I begin pumping the narrow end of the tentacle in and out of her. I admit, it looks good. I still don't dig the tentacle thing, but watching anything sliding in and out of Jessica's pussy turns me on. I feel my dick finally waking up.

"Deeper," Jessica says, not opening her eyes.

I stuff the tentacle deeper inside her. The end is flexible enough that the part that doesn't cover my arm curls up inside her, allowing the thicker part to enter her. I can't imagine how that must feel, having a tentacle wrapping up into a knot inside you. At this point, the prosthetic is far enough inside her vagina that I can feel that my hand is inside her now. That's really about as deep as it goes. Once my hand is inside, the flexible end can't curl up any further, even though the prosthetic covers my entire forearm. I guess the rest of the length provides stability for my, er...thrusting.

I slide the tentacle in and out of my lady, watching the entrance of her pussy expand around the thick shaft. As I pull out, the suckers on the bottom flick against the stretched opening of her pussy before popping out. It's a very interesting sight. When I push it back in, the suckers create resistance, but the lube allows them to pop inside, even though her pussy looks so tight, stretched around the thick tentacle inside her. There's no way my dick could ever feel as filling as this. Maybe that's why she likes it so much.

My left arm is getting a little tired of holding me up, my right arm is tired of thrusting, and my back is starting to hurt from leaning over like this. I speed up the thrusting to try to finish things up quicker.

Jessica's eyes flash open. "No."

I stop, and she stares me down.

"More lube. Steady movements."

I nod vigorously and start to lean over for the dresser to grab the lube. Jessica has already closed her eyes again and is wriggling her hips against the mattress, getting situated. She starts pushing her hips against the tentacle, trying to fuck it. I watch, trying to keep the tentacle inside her as I lean to the left, trying to grab the bottle of lube. I stretch out my right arm, tightening my abs, and then grab for the bottle. I knock it over on its side.

I grunt and look over at Jessica. She's still thrusting against the tentacle inside her, but I'm leaning so far over that part of it has come out of her, and only the narrow end is still inside her pussy. She seems greedy for it. I concentrate on not letting any more of the tentacle slide out of her as I flounder blindly for the bottle that's tipped over on the dresser. My hand touches a wet spot where it spilled. I didn't close it before. I snatch up the bottle, almost fumbling it now that my hand is slick, but I manage to hold onto it.

Then I pour half of what's left in the bottle over the tentacle, which is mostly outside of Jessica now. As I'm lubing it, the end of the tentacle appears between her pussy lips. I drag the dripping wet tentacle across her labia, letting it brush against her clitoris. Jessica sighs and then moans deeply, so I start flopping the tentacle back and forth over her clit, smacking it more than rubbing it. She seems to like it, though. I keep flailing the end of the tentacle against her clit as I lean over again to place the bottle on the dresser.

Then I get back into position and shove the tentacle back inside her all at once. Jessica gasps and spreads her legs wide for it. Slowly, I pull the tentacle almost all the way back out. Then I push it in up to my hand again. I watch as her pussy almost magically grows to accept the thick part of the tentacle and then shrinks back to its smaller size every time I pull it out, like her pussy doesn't want to let go of it. I'm mesmerized by the sight of her tight, elastic hole.

As I continue to fuck her rhythmically with the tentacle, Jessica arches her back and starts meeting my thrusts with her hips. She pushes her feet against the bed, using them to give her thrusts more force. I can see the juices from her pussy all over the tentacle, and gleaming all over her pussy. The tentacle makes a wet squish sound every time it pushes inside of her. Finally, Jessica pushes forward and stops thrusting, just arching her back and holding her hips in the air as the tentacle fucks her. She screams out as she orgasms, and when she drops her hips, her whole body is shuddering.

"Wow, that looked really good," I say.

Jessica opens her eyes and smiles dreamily. "Mhmm."

I slowly pull the tentacle out of her body, and she shudders more, groaning as the thing slithers out of her, trailing wetness that is a combination of lube and lady cum. A string of her cum is pulled out of her pussy, attached to the tip of the tentacle, like her body still doesn't want to let go of it. I take the tentacle off my arm and lay it on a towel waiting next to me.

My dick is throbbing at seeing how wet she is, and at having watched how tightly her pussy gripped the tentacle. I want to feel her grip against my cock like that.

I lean down and kiss Jessica's thigh, smelling the scent of her arousal. "I'd like to fuck you now."

Jessica looks down at me, smiles, and strokes the hair on my head. "You just did."

bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers