All Comments on 'Octo Pie'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was fast moving and fun

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Cqtm

Loved the language you used. But of course... wasn't there an event that caused everyone to leave the area? Or is my memory THAT horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
glad you're back!

Keep it up! (and while you're at it, how about a chapter 2 to your slimeworm story!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My favorite new word

Can't decide if it's cephlodick or octosclong. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Came for the porn, stayed for the puns

As others before me have said, you have a brilliant literary style that kept me amused from start to finish. Witty and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic as always!

Please keep up the great work. I love your stories. I look for your work weekly and am overjoyed every time I find a new one. You going yo work on the insect one some more?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
I can't believe I'm going to quibble. . .

The octopi babies are nursing? With their beaks? Ok, tentacle rape, ok forced implantation of eggs, I'm on board. But yes I'm bugged by the non mammallian babies nursing. Maybe it's just that I'm currently nursing a 5 month old and he can hurt with his toothless gums. Octopus beaks?!

I'm only half serious, I did enjoy the story, very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tentacular

This was one of the most entertaining stories I've read so far. I clicked on the title because it was funny and I was not disappointed. There were octopuns everywhere and I loved it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.