Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion

Story Info
Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.
15.9k words
4.7
2.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new 2-Part Billyslate Love Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. The storyline is similar to many of my previous Literotica Story submissions. Two adult ladies who were intense adversaries in their youth, meet again nearly 12-years later in a stressful kidnapping situation, eventually falling in love.

One of the two Ladies had a truly wonderful childhood growing up with her Mother, so the story is dedicated to MOM.

Children are not in the early PT 01 but appear later as the storyline develops, and are fully integrated into PT 02. As always in my stories, very limited sexual activity happens when children are at home. Also, as a general rule, little or no alcohol is consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual activities may feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with playful and/or firm spanking.

SPECIAL NOTE:

Ode to Candy_Kane54 (CK), My Mentor & LIT-Friend!

This is my 36th LIT Story since 06 MAR 2021, which's only possible because of CK's dedication to helping me improve my adult story writing. She continually offered encouragement when I was close to pulling the plug and giving up.

There are many excellent authors on the LIT Site, and I feel CK's in the Top-Five. I love her stories and writing style so am fortunate she said yes to helping me. I usually read each new CK story within 24-Hours of being published, and am patiently waiting for 'Morning Glory' (more about Glory)!

Thanks, A Million CK!

This and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

Ending PT: 01

I think of how much I love Nina and she loves me. She's never mean to me because I can't talk, and her smile always says, I Love You Cyndie! One day Nina and I will talk like crazy all the time, I know it in my heart! I am crying out to be loved, the way Nina and I love each other.

The mean matron sends me to bed without dinner two times this week because I'm scared and lonely My face is wet with tears, and my eyes hurt so bad from wiping them crying and crying. I'm only a 6-year-old little girl, so all I can do is cry every day from loneliness and the heartbreak of missing my only real friend, Nina.

I wait and wait for the nice pretty lady named Asia, who dances and speaks in sign to come and get me out of this place. The pretty lady signs me at church that she is going to try helping me very soon, but now it's almost two weeks and she's not here!

"Where are you pretty Lady, 'cause I'm so sad in this place where no one smiles, talks, is happy, or loves me?"

Please-Please, come to get me soon, Pretty Lady? I need to feel your arms holding me again and to play with my friend Nina every day. I need to know love and not just a life filled with sadness and loneliness.

PT 02: Conclusion

STATE SCHOOL FOR DEAF

Asia and I now have legal documents from the Family Court Clerk authorizing us to visit Cyndie. We run and jump in our car racing up the mountain to visit and hug sweet little Cyndie.

We waited so long for an official phone call, which finally comes late yesterday. We barely sleep last night, and are at the Vail Court House early morning before it opens at 9:00 am.

We arrive at the State School for the Deaf visitor parking, preparing to greet the School Matron and staff. Our queries about the Mountain Campus deem the School Matron as being grouchy and rigid. Other reports also suggest she lacks empathy for her wards, which is strange for a person responsible for a school for deaf/mute children.

If possible, I will quickly sign Cyndie hello, while Asia casually observes the staff seeing and reading any signing between or among them. After assessing the staff's response to my greeting Cyndie, Asia will quickly take over explaining why we're visiting the school today. I've just been learning American Sign for two weeks, so Asia, an expert, coaches me for today's confrontation.

Our welcome by the State School security desk is quite frigid, especially with neither of us using American Sign to greet the reception staff. We don't recognize anyone in this secure area, so today's staff may not be aware of our earlier interaction with Cyndie at the Vail-Avon Community Church.

We're hastily warned we may not be allowed to see any residents at this time, since it's not officially visiting hours.

I get right up into a security person's face, "You damn well better get me someone in Authority and Cyndie Ann Ellis here at once, or you'll be in the unemployment line tomorrow!"

Security quickly calls someone, whispering into the phone while giving Asia and me dirty looks.

Minutes later, a person's coming to speak with us looking very angry, followed by

two staff members bringing Cyndie into the reception lounge area. Both Asia and I gasp since she's certainly not the feisty little girl we meet two weeks ago at Church.

Cyndie spots Asia and me makes a grunting-like sound, and bolts right to us grinning like a Chess-cat. As Asia and I agree earlier, I hastily sign Cyndie, while Asia closely watches the security and the attendants' reactions.

"Hi Cyndie, I'm Beth from Church two weeks ago, remember me?"

Cyndie screeches to a stop looking amazed and signs, "Hi Beth, you're so pretty, I remember you!"

Cyndie looks toward Asia, ready to pounce, when I sign NO and slightly move my eyes from side to side. Cyndie's a smart little girl, giving me a wondrous look and tilts her head to the left, signaling she knows what I want, then walks straight to me arms out for a hug.

She sighs sweetly kissing my cheek, then steps back and signs, "I'm so happy you sign Miss Beth and I Love you!"

Asia finishes her perusal of the school's staff, then turns smiling at Cyndie, who flings herself into Asia's arms, kissing, hugging, and signing a mile a minute, her eyes glowing brightly.

The security-reception people and two attendants are stunned as Asia and Cyndie sign for nearly 10-minutes. Asia has her back to the staff while I block anyone from a side view of their conversation.

Asia finishes talking with Cyndie, so I ask to see the Matron or onsite Manager. I have a Notarized Family Court Order, assigning Cyndie's custody to Asia, Jeff/Marilyn, and Pastor Evans for the next two months. I ask for someone to quickly pack Cyndie's unique personal items since we need to be back in Vail by late afternoon.

The Onsite Manager sullenly says she needs to confirm this Notarized Court Order, with the School Matron before releasing Cyndie to us.

I answer. "Fine by me and bring the Matron here this minute." giving her a Family Court business card with Judge Jefferson E Albert's contact info including his mobile phone number.

We're leaving here in 15 minutes unless you want to be insubordinate to a Colorado District Family Court Judge and in Contempt for Violating a Court Order!" A few moments later, the 2nd attendant returns with a small sparsely filled carryall for Cyndie, and we quickly take off from the school.

Cyndie's almost turning cartwheels as we begin the drive home to Vail. I'm driving so Asia can sign/tell Cyndie what's happening, and that she'll see Nina in two days. I'm so happy driving down the mountain as Cyndie makes the grunting sounds, which is her way of laughing and being happy.

Our Condo's a lively place for three full days, mostly Allison, Cyndie, Asia and me hanging out together. We take the girls out to visit a few kiddie places in Vail, staying a long time at the Vail Valley Academy Of Dance, where Asia mostly practices for her Special Guest Performance in San Francisco.

Allison's staying with Cyndie at our place for 3 days is a good break for her Mom, Alexis since Ruth's Chris is heavy with unseasonal reservations. Alexis can work several extra shifts making great tips, and some OT work helping the manager inventory and restock each morning.

Early this morning, there is a ring-ring-ring of our doorbell, with Jeff, Marilyn, Paul, and Nina arriving. Marilyn and Asia decide to surprise the girls, so Nina doesn't know Cyndie is here. Additionally, we did not tell Cyndie, Nina, and Paul are coming with their Mom/Dad. So, Asia opens the door, partly blocking the inside view from them, then steps aside.

Nina screams, "Mom. Cyndie's here," flying into her arms. Cyndie, "Grunts her glee seeing Nina," both girls crying joyously at being together again after nearly three long weeks.

Paul stands aside with Mom and Dad until Nina and Cyndie calm down, then steps in as big brother, wrapping both girls into a bear hug. Now seeing Allison is also here, Paul pulls her into a four-way hug, all 4-kids bawling their eyes out.

Nina steps back and signs, "I Love You Cyndie!" Cyndie grunts loudly signing, "We can talk all the time, I Love You too Nina!

So hugs and kisses all around again, with Nina and Cyndie going wild, followed by three more days of non-stop happiness in our condo. Paul and Allison are perfect elder siblings, allowing the little ones to rejoice at being together. The two older kids also talk quietly sharing an occasional hug.

Marilyn got the girls matching clothes and travel bags, bringing them out on the morning of their return to Denver. Nina and Cyndie are stunned, as Marilyn says, "Yes my darling girls, we're going home together."

Asia and I spoke with Allison's Mom, Alexis, and she agrees for Allison to stay with Jeff and Marilyn in Denver for 10 days so here's her travel bag.

Cyndie looks at us and we smile, Asia signing, "Go have fun at Mom Marilyn and Dad Jeff's home. We'll visit before leaving for San Francisco because I need to practice a lot before dancing ballet for two weeks."

Paul brings the girls over to Asia and Me, "You are the two best Godmoms and Dancers in the world." all four tightly hug Asia and me, with Asia signing Paul's beautiful decree to Cyndie.

Our place is deathly quiet now, with Cyndie and Allison in Denver at Jeff, Marilyn, and their kid's home. So, we can concentrate solely on Asia's two-week performance at Smuin Contemporary Ballet Company. Additionally, I hope to negotiate some type of long-term deal for Asia to dance at their theater for several months a year.

With Allison at Jeff and Marilyn's in Denver, Alexis informs Ruth's Chris Regional Manager (RM) she can continue working at the current hectic pace for another ten days. She's worked every shift for the past six days, while also helping to restock the kitchen and bar daily.

Ruth's Chris RM is so impressed with Alexis's strong work ethic during this unexpected business boon/crisis, promising her a nice bonus next pay period.

***

Asia and I have tons of preparations ahead for the two weeks she's the Guest Primadonna Ballerina in San Francisco. So, tonight we're relaxing alone at our condo, winding down from the past three weeks of fast and furious activity.

Asia signs the Smuin Ballet contract before our abduction, so wants to give an exciting performance, proving she's still a dominant World Class Ballerina. Once the Smuin Special is history, Asia's taking a six-month touring break. We'll finalize all details for opening the Dance Academy honoring my Mom, during that extended downtime.

Once we're married, Asia will only dance five months a year. So, if all goes well for Asia's two-week show, the Ballet Company tentatively agrees to a contract, booking her five-month dance schedule for the next seven years. Our lives are moving along famously, and we're hoping there'll soon be criminal charges filed in our abduction closing that open wound.

While we were going full speed ahead getting temporary custody of Cyndie in Vail/Denver, the FBI updates Asia and me on the investigation status. With Cyndie in Denver, we meet briefly with two FBI agents at our condo.

Their current focus is on Asia's so-called boyfriend, Bruce, and his Public Relations Agency. The firm has serious revenue and cash-flow issues, is barely afloat and they've maxed out its bank credit line, with Bruce the personal guarantor.

One Agent asks Asia if she were aware of Bruce's business being in financial trouble before contracting with his agency. Asia explains Bruce's Public Relations Agency was contracted after being praised by friends of her parents. She'd never handled the administrative part of her Ballet Derived Income until after escaping from her abduction, when she fires everyone including the legal team.

Asia tells them I now manage her Ballet Brand with Marilyn handling the day-to-day business operations, taxes, SSA, and insurance(s). We contract Asia's legal services from the same law firm used by the Colorado Energy Consortium, where Marilyn's husband Jeff is the COO. My primary duties are marketing her brand, organizing her ballet tours, and general advertising.

Asia details that within months of signing on with the new Public Relations Agency, Bruce began asking her out for lunch, supposedly to better understand her ballet branding. She was very busy with world tour commitments, so did not have much free time, usually going to her practice studio after most business meetings.

After a while, his approach to spending time with Asia changed from business to more personal requests, like going out for a drink sometime. Asia was single but rarely dated, so did not seriously consider his offer. In the end, she never went out with Bruce since her focus was 100% on ballet, and she wasn't attracted to him.

Once after a Public Relations event, she sat with Bruce for an hour. She's not a big drinker, so had a PepsiMax that evening, and was surprised by his saying he liked her a lot. He then asked if she'd ever think about getting married since he feels they would make a great couple.

Asia's stunned since she had only seen Bruce once or twice a month in business meetings when she's home on a tour break(s). He became so persistent in asking her out which worried her. Bruce knew Asia's hectic tour schedule, so she'd initially thought maybe yes to a drink when she had free time.

Until her abduction, Asia's life had been 100% about ballet since she was age 6, pushed hard by her parents. After hearing my theory of her abduction possibly being an inside publicity stunt, Asia starts to worry. At this point, she's not certain she can trust anyone currently working for her, so fires them all. Although she and I were adversaries in youth ballet, I'm now the only person in her realm of trustworthiness.

The Agents end our interview stating, Asia's comments on Bruce, give them a better grasp on the dynamics of his Agency's financial problems. They can't share any other details with us the investigation being active, also asking we keep the interview confidential.

***

SAN FRANCISCO IS A FLAMING SUCCESS

Six weeks later, Asia nails the Smuin Ballet Special with two weeks of absolutely stunning performances as the Primadonna Ballerina. Asia receives robust standing ovations each night, showing why she's one of the world's best Ballerinas.

We stay an extra night, while the ballet company finalizes Asia's 7-Year contract offer. Simultaneously, I'm contacted by the SF, NY, Paris, and London Ballet Company(s) each offering Asia a Prima Donna Ballerina slot.

We don't express any interest in other Ballet Companies' offers, since the Smuin Contemporary Ballet Company, perfectly fits our long-range plans. But somehow the word gets out of their offers, so we're invited to dine at an exclusive restaurant with the Smuin Board and Major Sponsors. The Board reserves a private dining room so we can speak openly, without potential eavesdroppers.

The invitation surprises us, but we Dress To The Nines in Little Black (Me) and Little Red (Asia) dresses. We're also in signature black patterned thigh highs, Jimmy Choo heels, nice jewelry, and gold-trimmed black clutches. A limo collects us at our hotel and we're now being seated in the private dining room.

Asia and I are greeted by the Smuin Chairman of the Board (COB), Jason Edward Rhodes, and introduced to the other seven guests. Both Asia and I order glasses of a delightful brand Fume Blanc, which we've enjoyed before. There seems to be an air of expectation as we chat about Asia's Amazing Stage Performances during her two weeks at the company.

Finally, COB, Jason asks, "Beth, are you and Asia completely satisfied with the terms of our previously agreed seven-year contract?"

I respond, "Jason, I'm confused with your query, since our Business Manager, Marilyn Addison, our Legal Team, and I have signed off on the agreement. Why would we ask you to consider or request any changes at this late date?"

Jason seems squirmy, "The World of Ballet's grapevine has it that Asia has been approached by several major Ballet Companies with offers on an extremely lucrative deal."

Asia deadpans the table, "Beth Manages the Asia Noreen Wangle Brand, but I've had talks she's unaware of, so let's lay our cards on the table and then enjoy dinner. I love beef, and the menu selections look tastefully yummy."

I look at Asia, wondering what the hell's going on when she mischievously bats her lashes at me while playing with my thighs under the table.

Asia continues, "I spoke to three beautiful girls and one excited young man earlier while Beth's in the shower. I promise to include them on the final night of our first Smuin Christmas Ballet Special. The 10-year-old, Paul wants assurances from his Godmoms, so I promise Beth will amend our contract to include the four kids, ages 6-6-9-10 on our first Christmas special."

Asia grinning, "Most of the Ballet world doesn't know that Beth and I have a history of being fierce adversaries since we were six years old. Also, we've recently gotten engaged, which many people do not know," holding our hands up with matching rings.

"I go off to NYC, preparing for Julliard at age 12, while Beth stays in Vail, CO eventually getting an Honors-MA in Mathematical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines. We hadn't seen each other for nearly 13 years until being abducted nine months ago, along with seven other women. We reunite as friends struggling to survive our kidnapping, eventually falling in love.

"Beth studies and dances ballet for nearly twenty years, but never tours, since mathematics and engineering are her true loves for a profession"

I take over our history from Asia, tearing up, "While studying for my MA four years ago, my Mom's diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I take three months off to Ballet Tour the USA with her. Some companies allow me to perform a brief exhibition honoring my Mom."

Quietly crying now, "One Company, Smuin Contemporary Ballet treats my Mom and me like royalty, allowing me to perform on stage as the Primadonna Ballerina with their company. I'll always remember your kindness in allowing my Mom to see me perform with a World-Renowned Ballet Company.

"I'm ecstatic to learn about Asia's two-week Smuin tour and we discuss the possibility of her dancing permanently with your company for five months a year. We select Dance Series 1&2, which blends perfectly with my Colorado Energy Consortium Powerline Design work schedule, also 5-months a year.

Continuing, "Asia and I are forming a Ballet/Academic Foundation for economically stressed and intercity girls honoring my Mom. For this reason, Smuin Contemporary Ballet is our lone choice for a long-term contract, and our commitment is 100%.