Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer honestly, "Mavis since our girls became friends and now us, I'm happy for the first time in more than four years. I want to enjoy a full life, but most men just want sex, thinking as a widow, that's what I'm missing in life. Also, some of my previous female friends act as if I want to steal their husbands, or frequently ask for loans.

"You, Ginny, and the ballet group have made a big difference in my life, especially being truly happy. You and I are having much fun with the kids here in Disney, just laughing, eating ice cream, going on rides, and eating junk food."

I beg, "Please say yes Mavis, you know in your heart we get on well together, and our girls love each other to death. We'll work out any new issues along the way because I know you want to pay your fair share."

Mavis pulls me in close weeping, "You truly want to do this Solenge, and are not trying to help me financially?"

I hug Mavis back tightly also crying, "Mavis, I'm suggesting this to help both of us and our girls. You're the only person, I'd ever consider sharing a home, both for us and our girls."

Mavis nods, "Okay, and we can tell the others in Denver over dinner." happily agreeing. We're so exhausted and elated after our talk, that it's time for sleep.

***

Back in Napa, I wake at 2:00 am, with Asia still asleep, lying on her back legs slightly spread. I sneak out from my side of the bed and release the tied-down destroyer strapon gently spreading her thighs wider.

Climbing into position with the destroyer aimed dead center, "Good Morning Darling," jamming my strapon destroyer deep into Asia's pussy before she is fully awake.

She screams, "Beth you're a meanie scaring me to death. What time is it because it still looks dark outside?"

Growling, "It's fucking time Asia, since you promise to give me this sweet pussy all night long!"

"Oh My God, Yes I Did" as she starts flinging those toned ballet thighs and posterior all over our bed. She's fucking back at my strapon like a dynamo, moving her spread legs up onto my shoulders. So all I see is dick n pussy, me going crazy nailing Asia to the bed as I promise.

Looking into my eyes, knees jammed back against her tits, "Asia declares this is your pussy darling, and there's never a lock on it. This pussy is yours for our lifelong pleasure of fucking n sucking."

Asia's body repeatedly shudders from multiple orgasms, "Oh Beth darling, you're fucking me so good, and I want it until the cows come home. Never let me go, darling, I love you so much."

Looking deeply into Asia's eyes while piledriving my strapon into her pussy whispering, "I truly love you sweetie, and you're fulfilling every desire I've had for someone to share my life in marriage."

I pull out, roll Asia over to doggie pulling her tushy into my target range. Spank-Spank, then powerfully thrust my strapon back into her pussy, until my abs go Smack against her bottom.

We fuck like crazy doggie-style Asia howling, then whimpering, "You win darling, I cannot take any more fucking from the destroyer," shuddering through a few more mini-cums.

I glance at the dresser clock, realizing we've been sucking and fucking for hours, as it's now daybreak. We slowly relax and cuddle, our sweaty bodies slipping and sliding on each other.

Following 3-wild days of Napa Valley Sex, Asia and I travel to Denver and celebrate New Year's Day dinner with our ballet family

***

Jeff and Marilyn's home's huge, with 5 bedrooms, so they want us all together for 3 days of fun on our special New Year's celebration.

Merilyn suggests Asia/Me and Mavis/Solenge stay in the two ensuite GBRs, Alexis should take the smaller bedroom, and Jeff will set the downstairs playroom up like a bunkhouse for the six kids, which they'll love.

Our time together is just wondrous, reminiscing about the fifteen months since all of us meet, later becoming great friends. We adults enjoy our meals in the dining room but allow the kids the freedom to eat in the den or their bunkhouse as we name it.

I notice a pervasive undercurrent our first two days together at Jeff and Marilyn's, finally asking what's going on.

Mavis squirms guiltily, "I have a story to share with everyone, so let's bring the kids into the living room."

"Quietly she starts with a background of her life and anger issues mostly against herself. Ginny meeting Darla, and their becoming best friends is the best thing ever in her life since it brought her together with us."

She smiles, "Solenge and I talk seriously in the evenings at Disney since the kids are knocked out from full days of fun. Solenge is selling her home because she needs to move forward from widowhood, so we decide to buy a new place together for us and our girls.

"Our relationship is trusting friends, whose main goal is being the best Moms possible for our lovely daughters making them happy. Our relationship changes from friendship to two-of-a-kind when Alexis invites us for a night out at Ruth's Chris. From that point, we're constantly together shopping for lingerie, joking, and laughing. We even slow-dance and cuddle a little after coming home from dinner.

San Francisco is truly eye-opening for me like a dream, and I still haven't awakened. I never in 100 years, think I will see my baby girl, Ginny dancing ballet on a national stage in SF, CA. All of my new joy in life results from each of you treating me with kindness and respect."

Mavis holds her arms out, "Solenge and I aren't dating girlfriends as such but are fully committed to each other's lifestyles, rather than being just roommates. Neither of us intends to date or socialize outside of our extended ballet family until our baby girls are happily on their life journeys" as Solenge steps into my open arms.

Six kids gleefully jump up and down, while Ginny and Darla closely hug, their eyes overflowing with tears. The 2-Moms and daughters hug and kiss, with an abundance of I Love You!"

My eyes widen and I look at Asia in alarm as Jeff stands, when everyone calms from Mavis's news. My initial fear is he's been offered a big job as CEO at another company.

Jeff starts with a grin, "Well Mavis, you certainly usurp me on my report, but I have one major suggestion. You and Solenge should look at very large homes since I understand the two of plan to equally share the cost of your new home."

We're all looking questionably at each other, while Jeff enjoys holding court on the floor, keeping us six women in suspense.

Finally, Jeff explains, "The Colorado Energy Consortium has split off the R&D/Power Line Placement group(s) into a separate fully owned division. I'm the new President and CEO, and our new headquarters will be Avon-Vail, CO.

"So, Me, Marilyn, and our 3-children will soon be house hunting in Avon as well. It's a great opportunity for us, especially our kids growing up close to their best friends and our Church.

Six screaming children and adult women make thunderous noises when happy to the core. Even Cyndie's happy grunting seems 2-octaves higher, so Jeff wisely waits a few minutes for us to settle, then continues.

One incredible part of the corporate move is, "I've been approved to purchase enough land, to house our new headquarters, the Foundations LLC Operations, and Dance Studio. So, I'll need a local person who knows the area and is committed to our work, as the Consortium's Office Manager; So Welcome Aboard Mavis."

Mavis screams, "Oh My God, that's a big job, Jeff, I've always worked in offices at small places such as restaurants, repair shops, or hardware stores, so it's scary."

Marilyn and Solenge surround Mavis with hugs, singing, We Are Family and we've got your back, both having previously been big business managers.

Now Alexis jumps up into the fray, "Ruth's Chris Corporate owns 51% of the Vail restaurant and has just taken control of two floundering high-end restaurants in a 100 Mile radius of here. One of my best Vail, Ruth's Chris customers is now the minority owner (49%) in all three restaurants and suggests management give me a senior position with this group."

Alexis gleefully notes, "I've been offered the GM position for the three restaurants, still reporting to the Western Division RM, who's a great boss I love working with. He agrees with my suggestion we promote a good Vail coworker to the Floor Manager position. The other two shops will also need Floor Managers, so I'll have to travel a bit more often until I hire or promote filling those slots.

"Once everything's set up, my routine travel will be 5 days a month at each shop. So, I'll be away for 10 days each month auditing the two remote restaurant operations."

More joy, happy tears, and congratulations from everyone, then Mavis offers, "We should all buy and/or build in the same development so we're close. Solenge and I will have limited travel in our normal work routines, so Allison stays with us when Alexis travels to the remote sites. We'll work and live as loving extended families, just like Beth's Mom, Ronnie would love it if she's here with us!"

Asia and I cuddle later in our bedroom, joyful about our new lives and friends. We'll marry in early summer but delay any decision on children until Phase II is fully implemented in two years. Even then adopting kids would be another 5 years out, due to Asia's 7-year Smuin Prima-Donna Ballerina contract.

We have Five Wonderful Goddaughters & A Godson, so there'll always be children in our lives. Who knows what will happen in the future, as we'll soon select 25 New Children for Phase II?

Asia And I Are Madly In Love, Happy, And At Peace, With Our Lives!

Love You, Mom, Forever

The End

Epilogue 1

Family Court Judge Albert receives official notice from the Colorado Energy Consortium, of their newly formed division headquarters, being located in Avon. Jeffery Addison Jr. the new division's President & CEO, will relocate his family to Avon-Vail, CO Community(s).

Judge Albert also receives notification from the Consortium's Legal Team (The Law Firm) stating Mr. Jeffery Addison Jr. and his wife Marilyn are moving to Eagle County. Once they're residents, Jeffery and Marilyn will file to legally adopt Cyndie Ann Ellis, with Energy Consortium support.

The Addisons now seek Full & Permanent Custody of Cyndie Ann Ellis, until her adoption is final in the Eagle County Family Court Jurisdiction. Upon Judge Albert's issuance of the Court Order for Permanent Custody, The Energy Consortium, via CEO Jeffery Addison Jr. assumes all Social, Medical, and Legal Financial responsibility for Cyndie.

Family Court Judge, Albert Awards Jeff and Marilyn Permanent Custody of Cyndie, effective 01 JAN, Adoption Final after the Addison Family officially resides in Eagle County for 30 days.

Epilogue 2

In mid-February, the FBI/CBI indicts Asia's former Public Relations firm's owner, Bruce, who planned the abduction scheme; along with his 5 co-conspirators. Each of the six alleged conspirators is charged with 9 counts of kidnapping using a deadly weapon(s) and 9 counts of false imprisonment.

It appears Bruce planned, orchestrated, and financed the fake abduction using funds from his failing company's credit line. A week following the abduction, he planned to swoop in like Prince Charming or a White Knight, rescuing Asia and the other eight women, being a hero.

His Public Relations company had deep financial debt, needing the infusion of a huge amount of cash. Bruce thinks being a hero will get him paid big sums of money by appearing on national TV talk shows. Also, this heroic rescue will convince Asia he loves her, and then she'll marry him, so he now gets direct access/control of her business brand and bank accounts.

This Hair-Brain Abduction Scheme may have worked, if Beth hadn't been one of the eight other women kidnapped. She initially queried Asia about a possible connection of the abduction to her Advertising or Public relations team. So Beth and Asia suggest the FBI/CBI investigate this possible connection.

Each criminal count carries a maximum 15-year prison term, so each conspirator, if convicted faces a total of 270 years in prison.

Since there weren't any injuries sustained at the salon or the mountain cabin during the kidnapping; the CBI/FBI asks the judge to accept a PLEA DEAL. Each conspirator will plead guilty to 1 Count of Kidnapping and 1 Count of False Imprisonment getting sentenced to 30 years in prison, with possible time off for good behavior, but no early parole or pardon!

Pardons are somewhat tricky, so both the FED/STATE prison terms will run concurrently, with a mandatory 25 years served before being eligible for good behavior early release.

For, either of the coconspirators to be pardoned requires direct action by both the US President & Colorado Governor since their sentences run concurrently.

Billyslate © 2023