Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're interested, we can provide more details on THE RHONDA JO ADAMS DANCE-ACADEMIC FOUNDATION tomorrow evening, after returning to Vail."

I stand, being over 6' in my Jimmy Choo heels, "We've not spoken with anyone at the NYC-SF-London-Paris ballet companies, other than saying we're not interested in their offer(s).

"Our contractual agreement with Smuin stands as exactly proposed/approved. If mutually agreeable, Smuin just needs to amend our contract agreeing our 4-Godchildren can dance on the closing night of the Special Christmas Ballet.

"We're actively looking for a 5th Phase I Student, which would be a maximum of six children if this person has a sibling or close friend dance partner. The children will dance for about 30 minutes on Christmas Eve, ending the 10-Day Christmas Special."

Winking at Jason, "My daring Asia is salivating over one of the fantastic Menu Steaks, and I'm all in for a Lobster Tail, so can we please start dinner?"

Jason stands offering a toast, "Asia And Beth, Welcome Aboard Smuin For Seven Years Of Ballet Excellence!!

"We're very interested in working with your foundation and can discuss the details later. For now, let's enjoy dinner or a famished Asia may decide to take her breathtaking Ballerina Talent to another company."

We enjoy a very nice dinner and a relaxing conversation, with Jason promising to send a Video of anything saved electronically from Me and Mom's Ballet Tour four years ago.

At this point, life is great for us, given our long-term contracts with the Colorado Energy Consortium and now the Smuin Contemporary Ballet Company.

***

Meanwhile, everyone in Vail/Denver is ecstatic with Asia and my brief Zoom meeting confirming our new 7-year Smuin Ballet contract.

Asia adds, "We want Jeff, Marilyn, and the kids to visit Vail for a long weekend on Friday morning, with a victory BBQ that evening. Jeff will get to spend Saturday entertaining Paul, Allison, Nina, and Cyndie, while Marilyn, Alexis, and the two of us discuss the Smuin contract details.

"We'll attend Sunday morning church services, asking Pastor Evans to Pray for our guidance in organizing the foundation during the next six months. We're set for Phase I, with our four Godchildren, having space for one more child. So Asia and I want Pastor Evans and the Vail-Avon Church to suggest a deserving child from their congregation.

"Finally, we'll say our goodbyes late Monday afternoon, then Asia and I can happily celebrate for a few days, finalizing our Life Plans for the next 5 to 7 years."

Our homecoming from San Francisco goes as we plan, requiring two major decisions. Asia updates Marilyn and Alexis about the Smuin contract amendment for our Phase I kids to dance closing night of the Christmas Special. Asia and I question whether we should tell the children now or surprise them just before the event.

Marilyn suggests, "Let's digest this, kicking it down the road for a couple of weeks since there's no rush, Christmas being a few months out."

Our second topic is a 5th child for Phase I, with Pastor Evans feeling he has an excellent candidate for that slot, but there could be a complication(s). He'll investigate further and update Asia/Me after our long weekend Life Plan Sexual Hiatus (LPSH).

Allison wants to go back to Denver with Jeff, Marilyn, and the kids, which her Mom, Alexis okays. Allison's still on school summer break, so no problem there. Marilyn thinks it's a great idea, which gives Paul play time with a friend his age.

Paul's nearly 10, and Allison's now 9, so they can enjoy time together. Nina and Cyndie are still in their new sister's heaven, so with Allison there, Paul won't be left out of the fun.

Lastly, Alexis works this Wednesday, begging Asia and me to start celebrating our LPSH week with her at Ruth's Chris. Of course, Asia's thrilled with Alexis's idea, with her love of beef. So that's the plan for starting five days of us time with lots of red-hot sex!

***

LPSH: SEX SEX MORE SEX

We're seated at our table our, pussies already dripping from getting dressed earlier. I'm in my Little Black Dress and Asia's in her Little Red Dress, with our usual accessories. Following our normal playbook, we enjoy grabbing ass and everything else in sight while dressing for a night out.

Alexis brings us to our table, and we now sit commando, thighs glistening with cream, and yet to taste our first glass of cabernet. Alexis giggles, "Our RM is thrilled with you two helping me out taking care of Allison during this crazy two-week stretch, so Ruth's Chris is comping everything tonight. Is there a special drink either of you want tonight, on my RM's dime?"

I answer, "Please thank your RM for his kindness. Asia is not much of a drinker and is happy with her wine. I occasionally crave a smoky Single Malt Scotch, so please bring me a generous pour of Laphroaig and 86 my cabernet for now?"

Our dinner and evening are fantastic, joking around with Alexis since Wednesdays, can be slow. Asia and I are the most relaxed we've been since reuniting after escaping our abductors. We see the direction our lives are taking, and so much love the closeness of our several new friends in the Vail, Avon, and Denver communities.

***

We've bid Alexis and the Ruth's Chris staff goodnight, leaving a quite generous tip since our evening is comped by the RM. As the Limo takes us home, Asia and I snuggle happily in the rear, our bodies heating and lubing up for sex.

Entering our living room, Alexa Play quickly adjusts the room to our nightclub mood setting and also starts a Soul Love Song set. So, Asia kisses me warmly, guiding us toward the sectional.

"Please sit my darling, Beth, while I pour us a large wine to share," then joins me on the sofa. After a few sips, Asia stands, pulls her dress up to her hips, and sits sexily in my lap.

"I love you Beth, and knew I was yours forever the first time I sat this way on your thighs. I remember lowering the bodice of your dress uncovering your full beautiful 34C breasts, leaning in for a lingering taste of honey-sweet boob sweat."

She mimics her words, lowering the dress bodice to my navel, then leans in bathing my left tit with her warm-wet saliva. Amazingly, Asia always starts out licking my left boob 100% of the time.

After worshiping both of my full 34Cs, she smiles, "There will be two very special nights in our lives, and tonight's one of them. The second night is after we're married as I'll give myself to you without question both times."

Pointedly she captures my nipples again gently licking and biting them for ten minutes, while I squirm dangerously close to orgasm. Sadly, leaving my shining wet tits, Asia stands, takes a sip of wine, and hands me the glass to finish.

She slinks out of her Sexy Little Red Dress and crawls over my lap pushing her fit bottom into spanking target range. Asia turns looking deeply into my eyes cheekily grinning; "Darling Beth, please spank my hot tushy once, claiming ownership of my unwavering love, soul, and body?"

SPANK, my hand lands a ringing blow to Asia's booty, "You're mine, babe, now and forever!" running two long fingers deep into Asia's pussy through a tidal wave of juices pouring down her inner thighs.

"It's you and me babe for the next 4 days of hot, wild, and no holds barred sex!" Pulling Asia up facing me, "I truly love you with all my heart, Asia," promising to always honor our Love, Engagement, and Marriage.

She turns around leaning in close, taking my left boob into her warm mouth then slowly shifts her sucking to my right tit. Asia gently bites my swollen nipple, as her right hand slips up my open thighs pinching my wet n swollen vaginal lips.

I gasp, "Oh, darling your fingers feel so good playing with my pussy, I want more, please? Let's move this sex show into the bedroom, playing pussy games all night long!"

Asia, wickedly grinning, "Stand Up Darling," which I do, my wrinkled dress falls covering a very wet pussy. She crashes to her knees like a ship-dropping anchor, pushing her head under my rumpled dress, lips latching on pussy and sucking like a mad woman.

"Cumming Asia cumming, oh fuck I cumming," collapsing to my knees from the explosive orgasm, almost smothering her with my pussy. Quickly scrambling to our feet, we storm into the bedroom, me almost tripping over my dress.

Asia pushes me onto our king bed missionary, spreading my thighs and diving back in furiously feasting on wet pussy. While she's virtually inhaling my pussy, Asia reaches up briefly to scratch my navel, then goes up attacking my titties with her long sharp nails. She looks up, mouth frothy from eating pussy, and cunningly winks, spinning me into another screaming orgasm.

Asia stops sucking, resting as I come down from 3-life-altering cums. She smears left-over creamy juices on my inner thighs, then wickedly squeezes my fat pussy lips seeking more tasty fluids.

I squeal, "Oh, fuck, baby, I'm cumming for you again!" as Asia speedily fastens her head tight to my pussy, sucking hard sounding like a high-speed Hoover Vacuum Cleaner.

Getting my wind back I growl, "Asia, you little Mynx, how dare you suck my pussy making me cum so good without permission?"

Quickly, I flip Asia on her back legs and spread wide her soaking pussy in easy sucking range. Slowly I lean back gazing at every inch of her gaped pussy, solid abs, perky 32B tits, and oh-so-kissable lips. Moving in close, I swoop down taking Asia's perky tits and nipples into my mouth, sucking gently.

Asia snarks, "I've been a bad little tart, so my darling Beth needs to tan my bad-girl fanny!", I'm your woman, and only yours forever, always giving you my booty to spank at your pleasure!"

I tease Asia, "You love me spanking your flaming hot tushy, that's why you're such a naughty little hussy as we fuck the night away!" turning her over-delivering a sharp Spankety-Spank

Grinning, I flip Asia to missionary, launching an all-out attack on her sweet B-cup boobs and stiffened rosy nipples. She goes n blows like crazy when I slice two fingers deep into her foaming pussy, scratching Asia's g-spot, with my mixed-sex arts attack on her body.

"It feels so fucking good darling, please keep fingering my pussy, making me cum again and again," groans Asia. "Please, lick me all night long darling, and stop teasing me 'cause I need this orgasm!"

"Say it again Asia, you want me to fuck you senseless for the next four days! I don't believe you, so beg me to fuck you!" mischievously smiling because I have a big surprise in store for her.

"Please! Please! Please I'm begging! Do you want me to crawl?" moans Asia. "Fuck me, Beth, please! Fuck me, 'cause I love you so much."

I gently move back down licking n sucking Asia's thighs, knees, and toes, while sneakily pulling up a new thick 9" strapon.

Knowing Asia's a virgin, I thoroughly warm her up kissing her eyelids, cheeks, neck, boobs, and navel then endlessly gorge on her pussy. Finally, I lick both of Asia's soaking wet thighs collecting cream, then take two long saliva-laden tongue swipes down her pussy's foamy center.

I ease into fucking position, looking soulfully into Asia's eyes, "For You And Only You, My Love!"

Then like rolling thunder rumbling across a cloud-filled sky, I firmly thrust half of my strapon into Asia's pussy.

She screams fearfully, "Oh Hell Beth, You're Fucking Me!" tearing up slightly.

Whispering, "Does it hurt too much darling?" I can take it out until the next time we fuck like crazy for a few days."

"Well Beth, You Gonna Fuck Me?" whimpers Asia forcing a smile. "More Babe, I want more and don't you dare take it out!"

I yell, "You want more babe, okay I'll give you more!" as I bottom out in her spasming pussy with the whole 9", waiting for her to adjust. Then I start gently fucking Asia for nearly 10 minutes, at times slowing to ask if she's all right.

Finally, Asia snarks, "My daring Beth, are you gonna Fuck-me or Talk-me to death?

I roar, "Okay Smart Ass, You Asked For It!" flipping Asia onto her stomach, madly jerking her booty up by the hips, Then I plow n plunder her pussy until Asia cums n cums, then like being shot out of a circus cannon lands limply on her tummy.

Asia's breathing is erratic as she tries but cannot utter a word. She's wrecked n drained, so I dismount and lie down, taking her into my arms. As she returns to earth, Asia immediately starts sucking my left tit, "Finally. I'm back home my mouth filled with my babe's tits."

Smugly I ask, "Well Asia my little twit, are you begging for more fucking tonight, do you want more of my strapon bad girl?"

"Rest My Love, I Need Rest!' as she starts snoring cutely.

Waking up early morning on my side, Asia latched onto my left titty, with two fingers deep in my pussy grinning, "No rest for my lazy-bones fiancé, Beth," pushing me fully onto my back, then flops her drenched pussy right on my open mouth.

She howls, "Enjoy your breakfast snack dear?" and before I can answer, Asia spins around going into a 69, attacking my pussy.

We blissfully eat pussy n orgasm the day away, stopping only to sparsely eat and drink real nourishment, Other Than Gushing Pussy Cream.

So goes the next four fun days of our sex-filled Life Plan Sexual Hiatus.

***

Following our 5 days of Love/Lust, Asia's and my first order of business is to extend Cyndie's temporary custody until DEC 31st another four months.

The Eagle County Family Court Judge, J. Albert gives us a stern lecture, noting the six-month custody is most likely our actual intention when we file for two months. Admitting to the minor deception we explain Cyndie was in an extremely distressed mental state, so filing for two months' custody is more expedient in removing her from the oppressive lifestyle.

We also inform Judge Albert Cyndie routinely stays in Denver with Jeff and Marilyn Addison Jr, and their two little ones, Paul and Nina. So, Cyndie is effectively living with a family that's been thoroughly investigated by Colorado Children's Services.

Additionally, a Colorado Social Services Counselor visits Jeff and Marilyn's home monthly until Paul and Nina's adoption is final. Now the social services counselor expands her monthly review and report to include Cyndie.

Judge Albert gives Asia/Me a know-what-you two are up to look but signs the Family Court Order extending Cyndie's custody until 31 DEC. We now have breathing space to work on getting Cyndie added to Jeff and Marilyn's adoption documents for Paul and Nina or a separate adoption schedule.

***

Our next issue is quite complex after Pastor Evans updates us on an excellent potential 5th student for Phase I. The young girl, Virginia (Ginny) Lee Ward, lives with her single Mom, Mavis Jane Ward. The Black American family meets our economic guidelines, as well as being loosely affiliated with the Church.

Three weeks before Asia and I are Allison's Church guests, Ginny brings her good school friend Darla Emerson, who's White as a guest. Pastor Evans learns Darla is also being reared by a single Mom, Solenge Emerson, a quite wealthy widow. Digging deeper, Pastor Evans learns from Ginny, neither Mom is aware of the closeness of their 8-year-old daughters.

Ginny is very excited about the program but asks the Pastor if her best friend Darla can also join the dance/academic study program. Pastor Evans sees two real issues with Ginny's request, dropping them on Asia and me.

Darla's Mom's apparent wealth disqualifies her from being sponsored by our foundation. Additionally, Pastor Evans feels Ginny's Mom has a negative outlook on life, especially toward White people. So, Asia and I have been thrown our first true curveball since beginning to investigate intercity and/or lower-income families which comprises 100% of the Foundations Phase II student acceptance mission.

Asia, Pastor Evans, and I talk with Ginny after Church on Sunday, with the Pastor taking her home later. She has been frequently bullied in Public School, mostly because of being poor. Her Avon Primary School has a good Black, Latino, and White student mix, without any overt racial issues.

After constantly begging her Mom, Solenge, Darla transfers to the public school system since she hates her private school. On Darla's second day at school, she Locks Eyes with Ginny and they've been close friends since then, nearly a year. But their friendship has not spilled over to their Mom(s).

Ginny's Mom, Mavis appears to be a hot-head, sometimes using coarse language and/or making racially unkind comments. This embarrasses her 8-year-old daughter, Ginny, so she's scared to tell her Mom about Darla, who's white being her best friend.

After Ginny learns about our ballet study program, she tells Darla, so now they want to study and dance ballet together as friends. Not knowing what to do, Ginny asks Darla if Pastor Evans and two real ballerinas can invite her Mom, Solenge for a meeting to discuss the program. Ginny explains to Darla that she and her Mom, Mavis will not be there, but the ballerinas will talk to Darla's Mom about their close friendship.

***

So here we sit enjoying lunch and discussing the foundation. Asia, Alexis, and I represent the foundation, with Pastor Evans as our spiritual guide. While we're talking to Solenge, Allison takes Darla over to hang out in the play area, as the two girls seem okay when first meeting.

We give Darla's Mom, Solenge a brief description of our group and the foundation's goals. Initially, she's shocked to meet Asia, having read much about her abduction on the WEB, as well as on TV evening news.

We lay the entire issue out for Solenge, focusing on the racial aspect of Darla and Ginny's friendship, as well as the economic gap. I also state we normally wouldn't accept Darla, as this program is established to help intercity and/or financially stressed girls.

Ginny's Mom, Mavis's family finances meet our foundation guidelines, but Ginny wants to bring Darla into the program as her best friend. I further explain this program is for girls, but we have a male sibling of one young girl in Phase I, where Ginny and Darla would start. So, we'll consider accepting Darla as Ginny's close friend since we truly respect the strong emotional link between siblings and/or best friends.

Our program is 100% free, financially supported by Asia and myself, a major Colorado Power Consortium, and now the Smuin Contemporary Ballet Company. Phase I students are either being home-schooled or attending a local public school. If Ginny and Darla are both accepted, they'd finish the year in their public school and we'd have a total of six kids in our Phase I group.

Ginny and Darla will transfer to our Foundation School for the Phase II program. Phase II starts next year, merging with Phase I, so there'll be 30 to 32 students total. Our academic classrooms will be at Pastor Evan's Vail-Avon Community Church, and our foundation's Dance Studio will be on or close to the Church's grounds.

Solenge thanks us for the lunch invite, and for opening her eyes to Darla's and Ginny's close friendship. She didn't realize how close the girls are and now sees their fear of being separated as their reason for not being open with their Moms. Solenge's not racist or uses racially sensitive language, therefore doesn't have any issues with the girls being good or best friends.

Solenge loves the outline of our Foundation's Mission, especially the Vail-Avon Church affiliation. She agrees 100% to enrolling Darla as Gunny's guest but feels bad about not paying for Darla to join the Foundation's program. She's been widowed since Darla was age 4, nearly 5 years and her husband left them financially secure.